InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ early dismissal ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha and Kagome get out of their seats and stand by each other . Kagome is gathering her books and Inuyasha just stares at her impatiently .
Kagome : arrant you going to ask if I need any help ?
Inuyasha : No . But I was going to ask you how much longer your going to take.
Kagome sighs heavily as she packs her last book . They leave the classroom with Kagome leading the way and Inuyasha staggering behind her like a child. Just then the P.A. come on .Inuyasha becomes alert as he hears the sound that seems like it's coming from all directions .
Inuyasha : Get back Kagome It's a demon !!!(he jumps in front of Kagome and reaches for the tetsuiaga, which of course isn't there.)
P.A. : would Kagome and Inuyasha please report to the front office immediately .
Inuyasha looks left to right in search of the "demon" .
Kagome : calm down Inuyasha . There is no demon it's just the P.A. system .
Inuyasha : the what ? (he says rudely )
Kagome : (sighs) Just follow me . The poor guy doesn't know anything (she thinks)
Kagome and Inuyasha make there way to the office as commanded . Inuyasha still a little paranoid .They enter the office to find Kagome's mother talking to the principal . Kagome walks over to her mother.
Kagome : Hey mom .Why are you hear?
Her mother had a sad look on her face .
Kagome's Mother : It's Souta......he was hit by a.....(she bursts into tears)
Inuyasha walks over to Kagome .Still paranoid.
Kagome Mother : The doctors don't know if he's gonna make it...(she cries on Kagome's shoulder .)
Kagome : what....oh no! (she begins crying also)
Inuyasha didn't yet hear the bad news . He was curios yet didn't want to ask.
Kagome's Mother : We have to go to the Hospital .
Kagome and her mother make their way out the school with there arms around one another. Inuyasha , keeping his distance and still wondering what was going on .Kagome and her mother get in the car . Inuyasha pauses in front of it. He didn't want to get in the car , he didn't like or trust it . But he realized that this wasn't the time to argue ' and he got in as well.
Kagome : don't worry mom . he'll be fine .
Mother : I know sweetie..I know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at the hospital
They enter the hospital.Inuyasha is Immediately hit with a sickening smell of blood. He covers his nose. They finally enter the room , were they find the helpless boy lying there . Kagome runs over to him and stares. A tear fell down her eye as she sat in a chair that was right beside the bed . Inuyasha was far behind , but soon caught up with them. He walks over to Kagome.
Inuyasha : What's the matter ? (she nodes her head toward Souta)Damn......poor kid.(he whispers to himself )
Kagome : how could this happen ? I don't understand .
Inuyasha : How could what happen ? What happened to him?
Kagome : He was hit by a car . It was a hit and run . They haven't found the driver yet.
Inuyasha : A car ? I knew it , those things are no good.(he sits beside Kagome)
Kagome looks at Inuyasha with a horribly sad face. Inuyasha takes her and allows her to cry in his chest . He felt great sympathy for her and Souta . But the worst part was that he detected a cloak of death on the young boy . He didn't want to tell Kagome that . He instead thought of anything that he could do to help. That sat there for along time, Kagome has fell asleep in his arms. But Inuyasha was wide awake from the scent of blood and death that was spewing from Souta.
Inuyasha : I've got it !
Kagome : (yawns) got what ?
Inuyasha : an Idea .....to save your brother .Just stay here I'll be right back . (he jets out the door)
Kagome : What could....(but she was cut off by a sound)
It was Souta , his heart stopped and he was flat lining .
Kagome : Some body help..please !!!!!!!
Just then about 6 doctors barged through the door .
Kagome : please help him !
~~~~~~~~~~~~to Inuyasha
Inuyasha : the kid ain't got much longer . I gotta hurry .
He is running as fast as he possible can . So fast that he almost looks like Kouga .
~~~~~~~~~~~~the hospital
Doctor : CLEAR !!!!
Souta's body pops up because of the shock.
Docter : dammit....please kid !!! CLEAR!!!!(and he is shocked once more)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~to Inuyasha
He finally makes it to his destination , Kagome house. He goes to the door but it is locked. Fustraited and running out of time, he punches through the door shattering it to pieces .He runs up to Kagomes room and retrieves the tetsuiaga that was under her bed .He dashes out the door jumping over the pieces of debris.
Inuyasha : come kid hang in their.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~the hospital
CLEAR!!!!!!!!
Nurse : doctor......we lost him.
Doctor : no! one more time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~inuyasha
Inuyasha finally arrives at the hospital. He stops at the main entrance and looks up.
Inuyasha : There ! He jumps 6 stories up , and breaks through the glass of Souta's room .
Doctors : were to late I'm sorry.
Inuyasha runs over to Souta and puts the tesuiaga in Souta's hand . Just then the heart monitor goes from a flat line to a steady beep. Everyone heads raise , it was a miracle (well at least to them)
It was Tetsuaiga , it was protecting his life .
Kagome : Thank god.....But how ?
Inuyasha just smiles . Kagome hugs Inuyasha as tight as she could.
Kagome : thank you (she cries )thank you so much (she whispers)
She pulls away from Inuyasha to accompany her young brother . The glass from the window had cut him badly across the chest and arm .His white shirt was almost red from the injury.Kagome laid her head on Souta's bed .
Doctor : Excuse me maim , but we have to move him to extensive care.
Kagome stands up and looks back at Inuyasha . She sees the blood all over his shirt .
Kagome : Inuyasha , your hurt .
Inuyasha : Don't worry about me , it's your brother who you should worry about . Make sure the Tetsuiaga stays with him .
Kagome nodes and runs after her brother .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~
tHAT CHAPTER WAS "ALMOST" SAD. Anyway I would like to apologize for
not updating. My computer really had a virus and my wordprocesser was down up until now. Will you ever forgive me?
Oh yeah, me and Inuyasha are going to capture some none reviewers today.
Inuyasha : Damn right
So if you don't want to be a victim , review . PLEASE!!!