InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ the culprit ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
we get to the story , I must personally thank all of my reviewers . THANK YOU. love you all.
And now for the non-reviewers .I would like to tell that I will be getting the Inuyasha gang to pay every one of you a visit !!! Don't think I won't .Because I will .Please review Even if you don't like it. Then again if you don't like it , don't review.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
C hapter 9~~~~
It is morning and Inuyasha and Kagome and her mother are still at the hospital . Inuyasha and Kagome seemed to somehow fell asleep while there arms were rapped around each other . Kagome wakes up first and notices that she was asleep in Inuyasha's arms . She didn't seem to care . In fact she fell back asleep in his chest , after she looked at Souta. After feeling Kagome's movement Inuyasha then wakes up . He looks at Kagome and smiles slightly . He is about to fall back asleep when the phone rings . He popes up and shakes Kagome .
Inuyasha : kagome wake up . the thing is ringing !
Kagome : (rubes her eyes ) What ? oh. (picks up the phone )
Police Department (other side of the phone ): Yes am I speaking to Ms.Haguorashi ?
Kagome : No , this is her daughter .
Police Department : That's fine ; we just wanted to tell you that we have some good news. It seems that the person who struck ... um....Souta with a car has turned themselves in . We would like it if you came down to the station immediately .
Kagome : Ok ! Thank you ! (hangs up the phone )
Inuyasha : Who was it ? What did they say ?
Kagome : It was the police station they found the person who hit Souta with a car .
Inuyasha : What !?! I'll make them pay ! Were is this station ?!
Kagome : as much as I would like for you to do that , you can't .
Kagome's mother : (yarns ) What's all the commotion ?
Kagome : sorry for waking you . But the police just called and said that they founded the person who hit Souta .We have to leave , now .
Kagome's mother : Now ? I can't leave my baby her alone .
Inuyasha : Fine then . We'll walk.(he pulls Kagome out the door )
Kagome's mother : be careful . (Hiromaru : watch out for cars . hehehe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Inuyasha runs to the police station .It was only a few blocks away .~~~~~
Kagome and Inuyasha walk to the front desk .
Kagome : I'm here because I got a call , they said to come her because the y found the creep who hit my brother !
Police officer : Ok . yes, take this hall , and the forth door on the left.
They follow the directions . they enter the room , they see a detective setting at a table .
Detective : oh yes . come in , have a seat .
Inuyasha : We'll rather stand ! Were is he ?!
Detective : Sir , you'll have to calm down before we bring him out here .
Kagome : Inuyasha , calm down . Remember what I said ,don't hurt anybody .
Detective : Good . Bring em in !
The doors open . You can hear the rattling of handcuffs as the culprit walks in. Inuyasha and Kagome wait impatiently as a young boy is dragged to the table as four police officers roughly escorts him . He looks up at Kagome . Kagome face is in utter shock and Inuyasha is at boiling point when they see who it is .
Kagome : H-H-Hojo ? (a tear falls down her face )But How could you ? How?
Hojo : Kagome , I so sorry , it was an acci..............(he is cut off by Inuyasha)
Inuyasha : How dare you !!! You'll pay for this !!!!!!!
Inuyasha breaks the table in half, and lunges at Hojo .Hojo treys to avoid him but the hand cuffs limit his movement. He his caught with a punch across the face . He falls to the ground as blood flies from his mouth . Inuyasha stands there and growls for a second before continuing his attack .
Inuyasha : How would you like it if someone broke your ribs !!! (A/N Souta suffered broken ribs)
He then kicks Hojo in his side , sending him into a wall , which cracked at the impact. Four policemen grab Inuyasha as he was getting ready for another attack.
Inuyasha : Let go of me !(he shoves all four to the ground and goes after Hojo)
Iron reaver soul ste......
Kagome : sit!
Inuyasha comes crashing to the ground just as he was about to launch his death move. None of the policemen saw it because they were on the ground.Hojo is carried away by back-up policemen as the others slowly get off the ground.
Kagome : let's go Inuyasha !(she tries to help him up , but is shoved away)
Inuyasha : why did you help him ?
Kagome : what he did was wrong but he didn't deserve to die .
Detective : Now , I won't charge you for that . The kid deserved it . But you don't do that. I'm going to have ask you to leave .
Kagome : let's go Inuyasha .
Inuyasha : Fine , but I'm not done with him yet .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T he end of chapter 9. Inuyasha interview:
Hiromaru : Damn Inuyasha , you really tried to kill that kid .(puts the mic to Inuyasha's face )
Inuyasha : yeah well that punk-bitch had it comin ! Oh yeah (takes the mic)I want to give shout-out to everyone back in Feudal Japan , and to my boy Miroku , hold it down dogg .
Hiromaru : Oooooook(snatches the mic back) , anyway , Inuyasha what do you think of the story so far ?
Inuyasha : well I don't think theirs enough demons and all that other shit that's back in the Feudal age . And you didn't let me kick Hojo's ass long enough .
Hiromaru :That can be arranged . Do you enjoy beating up defenseless humans.
Inuyasha : well not really , but they piss me off so fuckin much .You ain't no human ether I remember you from back in the demon village . You served my father like a little bitch !
Hiromaru : What ! I got your bitch . (he draws his sword from his back )
Inuyasha : all take that as a challenge. (draws tetsuaiga )
They charge each other and when there swords collide the energy knocks out the cameras , and words come up that says "sorry we are having technical difficulties ".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Sorry about how short this chapter was , but could you find it in you heart to review anyway.