InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ two tetsuigas' ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha and Kagome are back at the hospital . They enter the room to see that both Souta and her mother was gone .
Kagome : Were are they ?
Nurse : Oh they are in rehabilitation . It's write next door .
Kagome : Thank You .
They go next door . When they open the door they see something that was hard to watch . It was Souta trying to walk . He took one very slow step , but when he tried to take another he collapsed to the ground in pain . Kagome runs over and tries to help him , but a doctor has already lifted him to his feet.
Doctor : OK , that's enough for today , we'll continue this session tomorrow . Until then , take it easy alright .(souta nodes as he is placed back in the wheel chair )
Kagome's Mother : You did good Souta (kisses him on the cheek ). Oh Kagome your back . Oh and Inuyasha , I think this is yours ( she hands him the tetsuiaga )
Inuyasha : Oh , yeah . (takes the sword )
Kagome's Mother :I Know you don't want to leave your brother but I'll be expecting for you to go to school tomorrow .
Kagome : Yes mother . In fact I was planning on going to school today .
Inuyasha : `Damn` (he thought )
Kagome's Mother : oh yes and wasn't that field trip to the museum today .
Kagome : Yeah . Inuyasha really wanted to go so we'll probably go .
Inuyasha : I never said that (he mumbled)
Mother :well you'd better get going . School starts in an hour .
Kagome looks at the time and rushes off . They make there way back home . When they get there Kagome forces Inuyasha to take a shower before he goes to school .
Kagome : Inuyasha , today you won't have to were a uniform . When we go on class trips you can dress in your street cloths .
She throws him an outfit . It was a pair of dark blue jeans .A white shirt along with a short sleeve button up shirt that was to go on top of the white shirt .He wore a red and white cap and white and red sneakers .
Inuyasha : Dammit , this cap hurts my ears . (he pulls it off )
Kagome : Sorry , (she rubes his ears )
Inuyasha's muscles relax as she soothes his ears .He leans toward her touch.
Inuyasha : D-D-D-D-don't .Kagome (he whispers)
Inuyasha : are you alright ?(snatches her hands away)
The ears must really get him. Kagome had to remember that. Inuyasha slowly recovers from the feeling .There is a sleight nudge in his pants .
Inuyasha : you can't do that unless ... your my mate .
Kagome : (gasp)Oh , I didn't know. Sorry.
Inuyasha turns away from her so the she won't see his blush or his erection . Kagome was also blushing .
Kagome :(nervously ) Uh...we'd better get going . The bell rings in another 30 minutes .
Inuyasha :Um...yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~at school
Amiya : Kagome slow down !(runs over to her)I didn't see you yesterday after school . Where'd you go ?
Kagome : oh nowhere , just wasn't feeling to well .
Just then another one of her friends runs up to her and Inuyasha .
Eri : what's up Kagome ? He their Inuyasha , lookin good .
Inuyasha Blushes and turns his back to them .
Kagome : you guys going on the class trip .
Ami : yeah of course , I'll do any thing to get out of that uniform .
Everyone besides Inuyasha laughs .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the classroom
Inuyasha : Were are we going again ?
Kagome : to the museum . Remember , the one with the statue in it .
Inuyasha puts his head down on the desk .
Inuyasha : I don't know Kagome .That statue gives me the creeps , it's something about it .
Kagome : something about it ?
Mr. H : okay everyone as you very well know theirs a class trip today . Could everyone get into pairs of two .
Everyone gets up and srambles around to claim a partner . "Kagome , over here " a voice said as her and Inuyasha looked in the direction . It was a boy . He reminded Kagome of Hojo .
Boy : Kagome , you and me can be partners .
Inuyasha : Like hell you can ! Get away . (Inuyasha puts his arm around Kagome )
Boy : And who are you , her boyfriend ?
Inuyasha : Yeah ! Ya got a problem with that .
Boy : Hmp...(walks away )
Kagome : Inuyasha ?
Inuyasha : What ?
Kagome : Boyfriend ?
Inuyasha : We are friends , right ?And I'm a boy right ?
Kagome : (sighs ) Not like that Inuyasha . It's different .
Inuyasha : How so ?
Kagome : Boyfriend means the same as mate . Well almost .
Inuyasha : What ? Your lying .
Kagome : Am not !
~~~~~~~~~~~~on the bus
Kagome and Inuyasha are sitting next to each other . Inuyasha has his arms folded and is mumbling something about how Kagome is paying no attention to him . Mean while Kagome is talking to one of her friends in the seat next to her .
Kagome :(talking to her friend ) Well I didn't really like him anyway . I can't believe he was even driving when he lives right around the corner from the school .
Eri : Well that just goes to show ya .
Inuyasha : Goes to show you what ?
Eri : Hojo . It goes to show you that he...(she was cut off )
Inuyasha : Hojo ? Don't even mention his name .
Kagome looks at Inuyasha and frowns .Inuyasha looks at her through the side of his eyes and tightens the fold on his arms. But they soon loosened when he felt Kagome's head on his shoulder.
Kagome : Thank you
Inuyasha : For what ?
Kagome : For everything , Inuyasha .
Inuyasha smiles slightly before putting an arm around Kagome and pulling her closer . That was the way they remained through the remainder of the trip .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The museum
Everyone gets off the bus Kagome and Inuyasha got off last which earned them stares from everyone . After receiving instructions on how to act inside the museum and taking attendance , they all entered the museum .
As they walk in they see ancient armor and weapons . Most of the students are amazed but Inuyasha and Kagome were used to it . They all walk to a door and stop .
Mr. H : Alright everyone , just beyond this door is the actual tomb of the great half demon Inuyasha . Exiting isn't it .
Everyone in the class looks at Inuyasha . They noticed that he shared the name of a demon .
Inuyasha : What the hell is everyone looking at ?
Mr. H : Ok everyone lets not stare . But lets instead explore the tomb . Remember don't touch anything .
Inuyasha : Kagome . I don't wanna go to my own grave .(he whispers )
Kagome : We have to or we'll both get "f's" .
Inuyasha : Like I give a damn .
Kagome : don't make me say the s word .
Inuyasha : Fine , but I 'll only going in for a second .
Everyone walks in and looks around .
Mr. H : Everyone look . It's the statue of Inuyasha . And even more interesting below it , the sword in which he sleighed countless demons with .
The statue looked exactly like Inuyasha . Inuyasha approached the sword . But when he got near it began to glow eerily . Everyone looked at it as it slowly began to levitate , to the point were it broke through the glass that displayed it . It was reacting to Inuyasha . It floated in front of him about five feet away .
Inuyasha : How the hell is this happening . There are two tetsuiagas' .
One which Inuyasha brought from the past and the same that was found after his death 500 years later .How interesting .
The sword started to glow with a more fierce light . Everyone was steel silent , trying to figure out Inuyasha's relationship with all this .
But before anyone could say anything , tetsuiaga began spinning Inuyasha looked at it , but before he could formulate what was going on , the sword shot towards him . He was of his guard which made it almost impossible for him to dodge . The sword hit him with devastating impact. It went through his chest and pinned him to the ground . You could hear screams all over as everyone ran for safety fearing that they would be the next victim of the "haunted'' sword .
Kagome : Inuyasha ! (runs to him and kneels beside him )
Inuyasha : Kagome ...pull it out...the pain. (he coughed after forcing those words out and blood dripped out his mouth as well as on the ground .)
Kagome attempted to pull the sword out , but it rejected her by shocking her hand .
Kagome : Inuyasha . I cant touch it .
Inuyasha : Dammit . (he grabs the sword and tries to pull it out of his own chest . )
The sword was also rejecting his touch . Inuyasha tried to bare it , but the pain was to much and he soon fainted . Kagome didn't know what to do . She tried carrying his body , but it was to heavy . She didn't know what to do , she knew that no doctors could help . Kagome settled with crying but she knew that wouldn't do any good . She looked at Inuyasha as a strange light surrounded the both of them . In a split second they were gone , disappeared . When they reappeared , they were in front of the well .
Kagome : what happened ?
She didn't have time to figure it out . Inuyasha was in bad shape . She knew now what she had to do . She mustered up all the strength that she had before jumping into the well along with Natasha.
~~~~
Sorry . SORRY ! SORRY!!!! I am so sorry , it's been what days weeks since I updated . I am so ashamed . First my computer had a virus and now myself . But now that both are better I will be doing two chapters a day .