InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Brother's ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun was barely up . Inuyasha got up much earlier than usual . He needed time to think , to think about everything that was going on . It wasn't Naraku's plans that made him uneasy . It was the strange feeling that he had throught his whole body ever since the tetsuaiga was pulled from his chest .Inuyasha was so deep in though that he didn't notice the person who had came .
Hiromaru : Confused aren't you .
Inuyasha : Were the hell did you come from ?! Go away before I rip you to shreds !
Hiromaru : Shreds ? I'd like to see you try .
Inuyasha jumps down from the tree . And prepares for a fight .
Inuyasha : Is that a challenge !?!
Without answering Hiromaru jumps back and gets into fighting position . There was about ten feet between the two .
Inuyasha : What are you waiting for ?! Show me whatcha got !
Hiromaru dashes at Inuyasha . His first attack was a simple punch . Inuyasha cought the punch .
Inuyasha : What the hell do ya call that ?
Hiromaru yanks his arm away and jumps back to about the same distance as before .
~~~~~~~~In the hut
Miroku : Sango , Kagome wake up !
Sango :What ? What is it ?
They all run outside to see Inuyasha and Hiromaru squared off .
~~~~~~~~
Kagome : Inuyasha . Whats going on ?
Inuyasha : Everyone just stay back !I can handle this !
Hiromaru : I do not wish to fight you Inuyasha . But I suppose we , have a little fun .
Inuyasha : Fun ? This ain't no game !
Inuyasha charged at Hiromaru much like any other opponent . He swiped his claw at Hiromaru .Hiromaru steped to the side to avoid the attack and then jumped away again
Inuyasha : Quit runnin and fight coward !
Inuyasha charged him again with his "Iron reaver" . But before his swipe could be complete Hiromaru stoped it by catching hi risk .Inuyasha growled and used his other hand to try and cut his head off . But that hand was blocked to . Before the struggle could go any further they both senced something and quickly jumped apart .
In the middle of them both landed Sessomaru .
Inuyasha/Hiromaru : Sessomaru !!!?
Inuyasha : Why the hell are you here ? What do you want from me ?
Sessomaru : Hmp . Don't flatter yourself Inuyasha , I've come for him . He is quiet a little nucents. He has killed members of my empire , and now I shall take his life .
Hiromaru : It ain't my fault they were weak . I suppose thats to be acspected when the leader himself is just as weak .
Sessomaru : What ? Weak? Hmp, your nothing but a worthless half breed . You need to learn you place .Both of you . This world has no use for either of you . I shall have the pleaser of exterminating you both .Now die !
Sessomaru draws his wip (a/n:in this story he didn't receive his new sword yet)He cracks it at Inuyasha , but Inuyasha barely avoids it by jumping to the side .The wip is then directed at Hiromaru who sways back to prevent the wip from taking his head .(a/n:like the matrix ...or somethin...okay I'll shut up). Sessomaru gives up on the wip . He shadow dashes toward Hiromaru , grabbing his neck in the process and pinning him to a tree .Sessomaru's hand began to glow and the flesh from Hiromaru's neck was beginning to burn .
Sessomaru : Just a half breed .
Hiromaru struggles to get free , but to no avall . Sessomaru was to strong . But Inuyasha steped in and toke a swing at Sessomaru with the tetsuiaga , which forced Sessomaru to let go of Hiromaru . He amidiatly fell to the ground clenching his neck .
Hiromaru : (Cough) Thankyou...Inuyasha (cough)
Inuyasha : You need to flee . Your to weak to fight Sessomaru . Leave him to me .
Hiromaru : Weak ?! If you wanted me to kill him all you had to do was ask .Hehehe .
Hiromaru began to levitate a few feet off the ground . His body began to glow as if he were about to explode .
Hiromaru : Sessomaru !You have sealed your own fate ! Youv'e pushed me to far !And now...you will die.
He dashes at Sessomaru and punches the ground were Sessomaru was just a second ago . Sessomaru avoided the attack by jumping in the air . But it seemed to be a bad move juging by the smile on Hiromaru's face . Something was happening . The positive and negative wind began scapping . His and began to glow like it was on fire .
Hiromaru : There it is ! ........The WIND SCAR!!!
Hiromaru used the power of the wind scar . The blast came from his hand , causing the same destructive power as shown many times . Sessomaru seemed to disapper by time the blast subsided .And once it did Hiromaru droped to one knee and held his hand in pain .