InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Thunder brothers ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
was sitting around a fire . Hiromaru had some sort of rag around his injured hand . The rag was glowing with some sort of strange light . Sango and Miroku were eating and Inuyasha had his back turned towards everyone . He seemed to still be angry about Hiromaru taking his kill away from him .
Kagome : Don't take that rag of yet the spell hasn't taken effect .
Inuyasha : Why in the hell are we even helping him , we don't even know who he is .
Miroku : I must agree with Inuyasha , you are quiet the stranger .
Hiromaru : Do you want to know who I am , not that it matters much .
Everyone nodes except Inuyasha .
Hiromaru : Ask Inuyasha . He knows . He just doesn't want to say it .
Everyone looks at Inuyasha .
Inuyasha : What is everyone looking at ?! I don't know what the hell he's talking about !
He's make.............
But he was cut off when the roof of the hut was blown off .
Inuyasha : What the hell!!! Is everyone okay ?
Miroku : Inuyasha look up !A demon !
Inuyasha looks up and is surprised to see ...The Thunder Brothers ?Heten blew the roof off with one of his lightening bolts .
Heten : Hheheheheh ! INUYASHA !!!!Hehehehe. Tell me you didn't forget me . But judging by the look on your ugly hanyou face I would say you have .
Miroku : You know this demon ?
Inuyasha : I killed him .
Heten : (landing on the ground)Oh and I see you have reinforcements .
Inuyasha : (laughs) Didn't get enough ass kickin last time .
Monten : Stupid half-breed . This time will be much different than the last .
Inuyasha : Yeah right . And what makes you say that .
Kagome : There right . Inuyasha be careful ! They each have the power of 10 jewel shards.
Inuyasha : What ? Ten ? Are you shore ?
Heten : 11 to be exact .Thanks to Naraku .
Inuyasha : Naraku ? Dammit I gonna kill him !
Monten : No need for that , after we took his jewel shards be killed him . Quiet easily might I add.
Miroku : They killed Naraku ?
Heten : That's right human ! And you will be next . But first I'll have to dispose of this hanyou filth .
Inuyasha : Give it your best try !
Heten charges Inuyasha and swings with is thunder pike . Inuyashsa draws the tetsuiaga just in enough time to block the attack . The two powerful weapons collided with such power that it created a small explosion . When the smoke dissipated the two weapons were still connected . Blue lightening from Heten and yellow electricity from Inuyasha was surging throughout the battle field . The two warriors growled fiercly at each other .
Monten : This should prove interesting . I aid in the fight .
A surge of yellow thunder was building in Montens mouth . He was just getting ready to shoot when the thunder cloud that he was sitting on was destroyed by one of Kagome's arrows .
Shippo : Good shot Kagome .
Kagome : I was aiming for his head .
Inuyasha and Heten witnessing what just happened jumped apart .
Inuyasha : I've had enough of your face I think I'll kill you . And this time you won't come back .
Heten : Don't fool yourself , you know you don't stand a chance .
Inuyasha summons the power of the wind scar . The wind begins scrapping and the wind scar is slowly appearing . Heten sensing what was going on around him gets in a defensive position .
Heten : Hehehehehe , I know what your up to . It's the wind scar . In the time I spent in hell
I learned of it . And I also learned this...
Heten rises his staff in the air ,and lightening started striking all around him , until the final bolt hit the thunder pike making it glow with a bright blue light with static surging through and around it .
Heten : It's called the "Thunder Scar" . And you don't stand a chance against it .
Inuyasha : We'll see ! Go to HELL !
Inuyasha swings the tetsuiaga and a huge yellow blast charged toward Heten .
Heten : I the god of thunder will destroy you ! Thunder scar !
Heten forces out the "thunder scar" in more of a stabbing motion . And a blast similar to Inuyasha came from the sky . Raining downwards toward Inuyasha .
But do to the different directions in which the attacks went , they didn't collide both Inuyasha and Heten were hit head on with the attacks .When the smoke cleared only Inuyasha stood Heten had vanished without a trace . Inuyasha's shirt and pants were torn badly ,and blood from his body was dripping to the ground . The most serious wounds were a large cut starting from his left shoulder and ending by his left hip . There were many other cuts all over his torso , and a few on his face . There was also a large gash down his left leg .
Monten : Brother Heten !
Monten rushed over to Inuyasha . Inuyasha tried to put up the tetsuiga to defend himself but he was to injured , he finally gave into his pain and collapsed to the ground with Monten still running after him .
Kagome : Inuyasha !
Miroku : I'll go .
Miroku ran over to were Inuyasha and unwrapped the beads on his wind tunnel .He jumped in front of Inuyasha and unleashed the wind tunnel upon Monten . Monten tried to fight it but it was no use .
After Miroku had finished of Monten he turned his attention toward the badly wounded Inuyasha.
Miroku : Inuyasha !
Kagome then ran over there to him . She stepped in his blood and hesitated to get closer , in fear of what might have happened .
Kagome : No , Inuyasha .
Miroku : Don't worry Kagome he'll be fine . But this bleeding must be stopped or he my be in danger . Do you have any bandages in your bag Kagome .
Kagome : No my bag is at home .
Miroku : (taking of the blue , outer layer of his cloths ) I guess this will have to do for now .
He rapped the cloth around Inuyasha's upper body .
Miroku : Damn , look at his leg , it's worse than the wound on his chest . Well need to take care of that to .
Kagome : (looking around)There's nothing to rap it with .
Sango : (walking to the bloody scene ) Here , use this .
She gave Miroku the green towel like cloth that she usually wore around her waste .
After Inuyasha was temporarily bandaged he was carried back to the village that was a few miles away .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~
Bad ending I know . Yes I know my "dumb ass" hasn't updated in weeks . And I'm very sorry .
I would like to thank all those who has reviewed and even those who visits .
Do you see haw I gave you the special "thank you". Oh yeah they said thanks to . By the way I drew that . What do you think ? It took a lot of inc . But you probably don't care .