InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ All for one ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
had woken up that next morning in some serious pain . He flinched for a few seconds to help deal with the pain but that didn't help . Kagome and the other went to gather herbs for Inuyasha . For some reason they left Hiromaru to watch him . Inuyasha had finally woke up and he was greeted by Hiromaru .
Hiromaru : So your finally awake are you ?
Inuyasha just looked at him and didn't answer his question , yet proceeded with one of his own .
Inuyasha : Were are the others ? (he demanded)
Hiromaru : I killed them .(he joked)
Inuyasha : WHAT ! You did wha...
Inuyasha would have gotten up if it wasn't for the voice he heard .
Kagome : Inuyasha ? Were back .
Inuyasha looked at Kagome confused .
Inuyasha : But you said . . .
Hiromaru : Can't you take a little joke ?
Inuyasha : NO. said Inuyasha as he clenched his chest in pain .
Kagome picked up some herbs from her basket that she had just finished collecting , and walked over to Inuyasha and took a knee beside him .
Kagome : I'm sorry that you had to be in pain Inuyasha . But don't worry , look I have some herds to help .
Inuyasha : Keep em , I don't need any herbs .
Kagome : Oh come on Inuyasha , you'll feel ten times better .
Inuyasha : Dammit .I already feel ten times better .
Inuyasha struggled hard , but finally sat up and leaned his back against the wall .
Kagome : Inuyasha please lay back down , you'll never get better at this rate .
Inuyasha then proceeded to walk but his leg gave out when he tried to put weight on it and so did he . Kagome tried to help him up but he didn't allow her . He sat back down on the bed .
Sango : I'll go start breakfast .
Miroku : I'll help .
Shippo : Me too .
Hiromaru : And I'll . . . uhhhh . . . hell ,I'll just go .
It seemed that for some reason everyone wanted to leave Inuyasha and Kagome alone . For what ? Who knows ?
Kagome : Inuyasha hold still while I apply these herbs to your injuries .
Inuyasha : I don't need them ! What is with you and herbs anyway ?
Kagome : Well sorry for caring weather you get better or not .
Inuyasha : Feh!
Inuyasha would argue back with her but he seriously didn't feel like it . Now he wished that he wasn't so stubborn because he could really use some of Kagome herbs .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the Kitchen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miroku : Why do you think that Kagome signaled for us to give her some time with Inuyasha ?
Sango seemed to be wondering that also .`Could it be`. . .
Sango : Well yesterday Kagome was telling me that Inuyasha had almost said he loved her , maybe she wants to confirm that he was acually about to say that .
Miroku : And how do you suppose she'll do that ?
Miroku was looking deep in Sango's eyes , it seemed that the question was more about her than Kagome .
Sango : Well maybe , if Inuyasha shared his feelings with her and stop trying to hide them behind arguments (A/N : in Miroku's case , groping) then maybe they may get somewhere .
Sango said softly in an almost whisper . She wasn't even talking about Inuyasha and Kagome anymore , more like Sango and Miroku .
Miroku : Well maybe , Inuyasha doesn't want to get to close to her before his ( Miroku then grabbed his cursed hand before continuing) problems . . . with Naraku are settled .
Miroku and Sango's eyes were inching even closer together with every word spoken . They looked at each other intense, longing eyes .
Sango : Well maybe . . . Kagome feels the same way , but she can't help but notice the way they feel about each other . Maybe she doesn't care about Naraku , and just wants him .
Miroku : Maybe. . .(he whispered)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome looked at Inuyasha , Inuyasha could practically feel the tension coming from Kagome .
Kagome : Inuyasha ?
Inuyasha : Yeah , what is it ?
Kagome : I was just wondering .
Inuyasha : Ok . Wondering what ?
Kagome : Um . . . Well.
Right there in the middle of her sentence Inuyasha's ears propped up , signaling that he had heard something .
Inuyasha : Quiet !
Kagome : Wh. . .
Inuyasha : SHH . . .I hear something .
Just then a figure appeared at the door step of the hut . It was Sessomaru .
Inuyasha : Sessomaru ?! But . . .
Kagome : I thought you were dead .
Sessomaru took a look around his surroundings . But then concentrated on what he had just heard Kagome say .
Sessomaru : Dead ? Why would I be dead .
Inuyasha : Because you were hit full force with the wind scar .
Sessomaru : What ? What are you talking about ?
Inuyasha : Don't play dumb , you know what I'm talking about . Three days ago when you attacked me and Hiromaru .
Sessomaru : I've done no such thing . I've been at the western capital for months , me attacking you three days ago would be impossible .
Inuyasha : What is going on here. Well then why are you here now ; going to attack me while I'm injured ?
Sessomaru's face was as calm as ever .
Sessomaru : No , little brother . In-fact I've come here for the complete opposite . I've come to talk about an Important matter .
Inuyasha : Hmp . . .What matters do you have that's of importance to me ?
Sessomaru : It concerns the welfare of the kingdom in the western lands .
Inuyasha : Oh yeah ?! And since when did I care about the "welfare of the kingdom?"
Sessomaru was trying his hardest to be patient with his hanyou brother .
Sessomaru : Weather you accept you duty as second heir to the throne or not , you must take notice to our fathers legacy . You must accept your duty to protect what was left to you .
Inuyasha : Were are you going with all this .
Sessomaru stared at Inuyasha for a minute . He took a silent deep breath before continuing.
Sessomaru : My whole army was defeated . And I fear that not even I can defeat this foe alone .
Inuyasha put sort of a shocked look on his face . He couldn't believe it . Was Sessomaru actually about to ask him for help .
Kagome : Why don't you take a seat Sessomaru .
Sessomaru walked toward Inuyasha but he didn't sit down . He instead loomed over Inuyasha like a statue . Inuyasha was sort of groaning for he was steal in pain . Sessomaru looked down at Inuyasha with an almost worry in his eyes .
Sessomaru : Injured are you ?
Sessomaru then pulled out tetseiga , the sword of healing , and raised it above Inuyasha's head . With a swipe Inuyasha was somewhat knocked back by a bright blue light .
Inuyasha then stood up . He was so surprised at how he felt . All his injuries were healed and he felt better than ever .
Sessomaru : You'll need to be at full strength .
Sessomaru then about faced and walked out of the hut . When he got to the door seal he stopped.
Sessomaru : I'll come to finish this , conversation , tomorrow .
Inuyasha just stared at the back of his brother as he walked away .
~~~~~~
Upon leaving Sessomaru happened to pass by Hiromaru who was on his way back to the hut .
Hiromaru : I'll be there .
Sessomaru : I hate to say it , but to defeat him we'll need Inuyasha to join us as well .
Hiromaru : I'll try to talk to him .
There was a moment of silence before they continued there conversation .
Sessomaru : What's this I hear about three days ago .
Hiromaru : There was a clone version of you . We fought him , and his scent , power , everything was exactly like yours . Only how I could decipher the clone from you was the simple fact that it was destroyed by the wind scar .
Sessomaru : Hmp . . . I'll be back here tomorrow .
Hiromaru : Yes my lord .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ < h1>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bang ,Bang , Bang , I'm back . It's been a while . It feels good to be back .
This damn computer completely crashed . I guess it had a serious virus huh .
But the real problem is , I think I've lost touch on this story . It may be veering of course . Tell me you notice any dramatic change . And also tell me any ideas or if you confused about anything in this story . I'll answer all questions .