InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Join us ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
on that day . . .
Miroku : So are you going to help him ?
Inuyasha : Yeah I guess , it's our best chance to beat Naraku .
Sango : Yes , his new ability's calls for team work .
Just then Hiromaru walked into the hut .
Inuyasha : I thought you were gone . What the hell are you doing back here ?
Miroku : No , come in maybe you could explain a few things to us .
Hiromaru walked over to were everyone was sitting and sat down .
Hiromaru : Explain what ?
Inuyasha : Why Sessomaru came back from the dead .
Hiromaru : That wasn't Sessomaru that we fought , it was a copy of him , a clone if you will .
Everyone was suprised at what they just heard .
Sango : So Naraku can make copies of others .
Hiromaru : We can't be to sure that Naraku is behind all of this .
Everyone was confused with all that was going on . At first they were worried about Naraku bring back demons from the dead . Now either Naraku or someone else is make clones .
Hiromaru : Inuyasha , would you come outside with me for a second .
Inuyasha didn't answer but he stood and followed Hiromaru outside . They only walked a few feet away from the hut . . .
Inuyasha : Yeah what is it .
Hiromaru : Lord Sessomaru was to proud to ask you this , but the truth is that he needs you to help him defeat Naraku .
Inuyasha : Lord , Sessomaru ?
Hiromaru : Oh , I haven't formally introduced myself . . . my name is Hiromaru , general of the western kingdom army .
~~~~~~~
Miroku : What are they saying Shippo .
Shippo : It seems that Hiromaru is really the general of Sessomaru's army .
Kagome : Really ?
~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha : So your here to recruit me ? Feh ! You and your army can go to hell . Oh that's right they already have .
That comment seemed to anger Hiromaru .
Hiromaru : Well I don't see why a weakling such as yourself could even interest Sessomaru .
Inuyasha : Weakling !? Is that a challenge !?!
By now everyone was out of the hut watching .
Inuyasha charged Hiromaru at full speed . He clawed at him and it seemed as thought he hit him but what he really struck was a after image that ressemble Hiromaru . Then as soon as Inuyasha realized it Hiromaru came shooting down from the sky .
Kagome : Inuyasha watch out !
Hiromaru : To slow !
Hiromaru charged his arm with energy and swung it at Inuyasha . The punched barely missed Inuyasha . When the strike hit the ground it caused a small explosion .
When the smoke cleared Inuyasha was holding his left arm which didn't seem to be moving .
Shippo : Inuyasha's hurt !
Hiromaru : Your so slow , did you not see me jump into the air .
Inuyasha : It's no way you could move that fast , it was some kind of trick .
Hiromaru : Fool . . .How do you think I became General ?! Through pure power !!
Hiromaru charged Inuyasha , but this time Inuyasha saw it coming and pulled out the tetsuiaga . Inuyasya swung the tesuiaga . He was suprised to find that it was blocked buy the armor that was on Hiromaru's forearms . "This armor is invincible" said Hiromaru as he forced the tetsuiga back .
Inuyasha : That's only because I can only use one arm , with two I'll cut you in half .
But when Inuyasha heard Hiromaru's voice behind him he knew that it was another after image he was talking to .
Hiromaru : Every time you let your guard down . . . =>
Hiromaru then kicked Inuyasha dead in his chin , sending Inuyasha straight up in the air .
Hiromaru : =>You'll never see it coming !!!
Hiromaru next jumped to the height that Inuyasha had sored to .
But before he could strike again he was blind sided by Sessomaru who hit him so hard that he flew into were Kagome and the others were standing , and they had to clear out the way .
Sessomaru grabbed Inuyasha and floated to the ground .
Miroku ran back to were Hiromaru and looked down at the crater that his crash had caused . It was about three feet deep and Hiromaru was unconscience but was moaning .
Shippo : Ive never seen anyone get hit that hard , and I've seen a lot of people get hit .
Sango : I second that .
When Inuyasha finally could focus his eyes and think straight he swung his claws at the first thing he saw ; Sessomaru who he thought was Hiromaru . But of course Sessomaru dodged the weak strike as usual .
Sessomaru : Did he hit you that hard ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~cliffhanger~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about that . Oh , by the way , my brother wrote the other chapter . That's the end of this chapter .