InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Maybe thats a good idea ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha : What do you think your doing ! I had the fight under control !Sessomaru : You of all people are no match for his speed .Inuyasha : Hell if Im not ; he got lucky .Everyone turned when they heard Hiromaru climbing out of his crater .Hiromaru : Dammit . . . What the hell was that for ?!Sessomaru : Learn to obey orders and discipline wont be brought upon you .Hiromaru : Yeah what ever . . .Sessomaru : What ?Hiromaru : Uh, I said , (sarcastically) yes sir Oh mighty Sessomaru , lord of all creatures .Saessomaru : Making jokes ? How dare you .Sessomaru then whipped out his laser whip and cracked it across Hiromarus chest which knocked him back a few feet , but didnt make him fall .Hiromaru : Why you . . .Hiromaru charged Sessomaru .Sessomaru : Take , another step and I will kill you .Hiromaru stopped and submitted to Sessomaru .Sessomaru : Know your place . . .Hiromaru : (mumbling ) Your little demon toy dont hurt anyways .Sessomaru : What was that .Hiromaru : (humorously ) What was what ? You know youve been hearing things a lot latelyhows about you get those hears checked out or somethin . . .Sessomaru : Shut , up , Hiromaru .Hiromaru : Right . And uh Inuyasha terribly sorry about the incident earlier just testing you . You know you really ought to work on your form its pretty off especially with the mass of the weapon you . . .Inuyasha : Ok ! Apology excepted , just shut up !Miroku : Whats with this guy .Sango : Beats me .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Later on .Sessomaru : So it is agreed then , well attack in the morning .Inuyasha : Sounds good to me .Everyone else also agrees .Hiromaru : We will meet in this same spot at dawn .Sessomaru and Hiromaru leave .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of chap~~~~~~~~It is great to be back ! See I was up at art school in Canada ( nice country )I figured that I was going to link my email address to my new computer , but it didnt work out . So there for it was impossible to log onto mediaminer .But with that said it looks like Inuyasha will get ready to visit Kagomes time .(lightning strikes ) Where anything can happen , Mu ahahaaha . (clouds clear back up )Any how , at least I didnt get any agree letters . And hopefully my apology is excepted .