InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Passion before war ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
That night all Inuyasha could think about was Kagome . Mainly about her safety at the upcoming battle with Naraku . There was no guaranty that she wouldnt get hurt . But there was something else on his mind . He thought back to just I few days ago when he was talking to Kagome . He was just getting ready to share his true feelings with her . But then he was interrupted when he first met Hiromaru .Inuyasha : (talking to himself) Hmmp . . . its as if Im cursed , every time I try to share my true feelings with Kagome someone comes barging in to break my confidence . She probably is not even aware that Ive been trying to do this for almost a year .Inuyasha was consumed in so much thought it was hard for him to get any rest . He was so occupied with talking to him self .Inuyasha : ( rubbing his jaw ) Dammit . . . that Hiromaru kicked me pretty hard . Hmmp . . . that reminds me , I almost forgot about the battle with Naraku .Suddenly a voice spoke out to join his private conversation .Kagome :(sarcastically) So , since when do you talk to your self about random things .Kagome was laying just a few feet from where Inuyasha was laying .Inuyasha :(surprised ) Kagome ? How long where you listening .Kagome :(joking) I woke up just about at the part where you where telling yourself that you got kicked .Inuyasha : Very funny . . . like you never talked to yourself before .Kagome : Did you even get any rest ? When I went to sleep you were still awake . You know that we re attacking Naraku at dawn .Inuyasha : Yeah I know . Thats whats keeping me up .Kagome : You know Inuyasha Im always available if you want to talk about anything . Your not alone anymore you dont have to talk to yourself .Inuyasha shuffled over a little bit to that he was face to face with Kagome , as they lied there on the floor of a hut .Inuyasha : (hesitatingly) Well , is it okay that I talked to you now .Kagome : Yes of course .Inuyasha paused for a minute as he gained courage to say what he wanted to say .Inuyasha : Kagome Im growing tired of these distractions and interferences between you and I. The thing is Kagome . . . well you see what I want to say is . . .Kagome : Inuyasha , I ve always wanted you to be mine . You probably know this but when I cross over through the well , I kind of tell everybody you my boyfriend . It started off as a game at first but over the times that we spent together It seemed that it was accually a reality.Well at least in my dreams .Inuyasha : Hmmp . . . Dreams you say ? The dreams I v had about you are countless .Kagome : (thinking) Countless ? Ok , Silver hair, gold eyes , yep hes a half demon , so why is he acting like this .Inuyasha : Kagome , why do we play these games with each other ? I , love you Kagome . Your probally thinking how , but I just never came around to telling you or even showing you .Kagome : Inuyasha . . .Inuyasha : You dont have to say anything . . .Kagome moved forward and started to kiss Inuyasha , Inuyasha not expecting that was very suprised . His eyes almost popped right out of there sockets . Inuyasha , without protest or further ado began to kiss back . So long it has been since he wanted to show his love to her . The kiss was equivalent to the passion of any average first kiss . Inuyasha only being able to smeel Kagome for so long was surprised that she tasted so much more better than her already buetiful scent .As the kiss broke Kagome opened her eyes to see the romantic damage that she has done . Inuyasha still had his Eyes closed and was froze in the kissing position . He slowly began to open his eyes as he began to speak .Inuyasha : I v been waiting so long for that . It was worth the wait .Kagome couldnt help but smile . Inuyasha put his arms around Kagome . And that was the way they stayed for that rest of the night .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alright thats it for that chapter . Ok Im am back . Im trying to get back to my old self . I hope aint no body mad . Im so sorry . I checked my reviews over the course of the time that I v been gone . Not to many happy customers . . .Your probably wishing that I got hurt or something to make up for making you wait . Well if it helps any I got in a car accident and broke my leg , two fingers , and four ribs . Not to mention totaling my car .But Its alright , cause Im a good sport . . . (Ouch my finger)