InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Three dogg demons + dawm = WAR ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
was just about dawn in Feudal Japan . We find ourselves at the camp site of Sessomaru and Hiromaru . Sessomaru was wide awake staring at the sky waiting for the sun to rise . Hiromaru was getting warmed up for the up coming battle , using his great speed to move around as he kicked and broke trees and boulders .Hiromaru : (out of breath) Sessomaru . . . Its almost time ,is it not .Sessomaru : Yes , lets go .Hiromaru flew off similar to what Koga does . Sessomaru called An-Un (the two headed Dragon) and toke off in the direction that Hiromaru went , quickly catching up him .~~~~~~~Inuyasha : Is everyone ready ?Everyone said yes as they headed off . Kagome on Inuyashas back . Sango , Miroku , and Shippo riding on the back of Kirrara .They continued on with a fast pace , until they arrived at the place were they talked to Sessomaru and Hiromaru at .Inuyasha : This is the place .Said Inuyasha as the sun began to rise .Miroku : Now were is Sessomaru and Hiromaru .Hiromaru : Im right here .Everyone turned around to see Hiromaru sitting on a bolder .Sango: I still dont understand how he could be so fast .Hiromaru : Greetings everyone .Inuyasha : Ok and were is Sessomaru .Hiromaru pointed to the air . Sessomaru came down gracefully on the two headed dragon .Inuyasha : Show off .Sessomaru : Take a break Ah-Un . Inuyasha , good to see that your smart enough to come on time .Inuyasha : Whatever . . . were is Narakus castle ? Lets get this over with .Sessomaru pointed in the distance .Sessomaru : About 6 miles there .Sango: Lets get going .Everyone moved ahead . Sango on Kirrara along with Miroku and Shippo . Sessomaru only a few feet above everyone on Ah-Un . Inuyasha and Kagome as usual .And Hiromaru running the pace of everyone else .Sessesomaru : Hiromaru !Hiromaru : Yeah !Sessomaru : Scout ahead and tell us what you find !Hiromaru : Im on it !In a second Hiromaru accelerated so fast that his body disappeared (like warp speed or something ) . In seconds his body reappeared and continued at the pace of everyone else .Hiromaru : A few Demons with powerful demonic auras ! There just in front of the castle !Sessomaru : Inuyasha Ill lead the attack you provide the volley .Inuyasha :(Angrily) No Ill lead the attack and you provide the damn volley !(Author: if you dont know what a volley is : In war terms it his the recoil of the first attack . It provides support . Like in the old wars were you could only fire one bullet , you would knee down and the squad behind you would fire the volley .)Everyone stopped as Inuyasha and Sessomaru began to argue .Sessomaru : This is no time for arguments .Inuyasha : Alright then , I lead the attack , no damn arguments there !Hiromaru : How about you both shut the hell up , and Ill lead the attack !Inuyasha : How about I kick you ass !Hiromaru : Id like to see you try!The Each growled at each other like children .Kagome : (sighing)Oh , boy . . .Miroku : this is what happens when you put three warrior dog demons together I suppose .Back to the argument , which seemed to be over something else .Inuyasha : (pulls out the Tetsuiga) You see this . . .?Two thick sword like blades came out of each of Hiromarus forearm armor . They were about three feet in length . Called Spirit Blades.Hiromaru : You see these . . .?Just then the baboon Naraku clone appeared .Clone: Are you all going to argue or fight ? Ill be waiting at the castle .The clone then disappeared .Miroku : Wed better get moving . . .Inuyasha : (putting away the tetsuiaga ) Agreed .Hiromaru : Hmmp . . .(Re tracks the Blades)Sessomaru : Fools . . .~~~~~~~~In the next few minutes Inuyasha and everyone else made there way to the castle . They stood in front of the castle not knowing what to expect .Inuyasha : Its to quiet .Hiromaru : I agree ,were are those demons ?Just then Naraku came casually walking out of the castles main entrance .Naraku : Welcome . I hope you like the scenery .Inuyasha : Naraku . . .Naraku : Inuyasha . . . So you ve brought the whole gang . The odds are hardly fair .Sessomaru : Silence . . .Was all Sessomaru said before unleashing a blinding attack using his sword .The attacked destroyed almost the whole castle . Then a voice spoke out from the smoke .Voice : Now Sessomaru did I raise you to do blind attacks like that .Sessomaru and Inuyasha were the only two to recognize that voice .Inuyasha : I know that voice from a long time ago .Miroku : Who is it Inuyasha ?Inuyasha : It is my father . . .But how ?Sessomaru : Dont be fooled Inuyasha this is merely a replica . . .The Demon had long silver hair with gold eyes of course . His hair was much more silky than both Inuyasha and Sessomaru . He had on the same exact armor that Sessomaru wore except with a red under suit like Inuyashas instead of white . There were two swords on his back . Unlike most demons in there human form you could look at him and expect for him to be strong .Naraku : He may be a replica but he is equal in strength .End of this chapter . . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey everyone , you know what time it is time to an interview .Hiromaru : Today we have Miroku on the show . Could everyone show a warm welcome to Master Monk and (reads the card) lover, Miroku .Everyone cheers especially the girls .Miroku : Konnichiwa , Batches !Girls throw there panties on stage with numbers attached to them .Hiromaru : Wow ! Alright , the crowd loves you Miroku .Miroku takes a seat .Miroku : What can I say .Wassup Hiro ?! Dont mind if I call you Hiro do ya ?Hiromaru : No problem . Alright then , Miroku what do you think of the story so far ?Miroku : Its a good story , but when do I get to get some pussy ?The crowd goes crazy at that remark .Hiromaru : Whoa ,Whoa , Whoa well that remark definitely put the rating of this story off the scale ! Better put the kids to bed . . .The crowd calms down .Miroku : Yeah but really great story man . . .Hiromaru : We will now go to a commercial break .