InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ All for one, and one for ALL!!!! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
: Not so confident now are we ?Sessomaru : Well see how strong this puppet really is .He was getting ready to attack when Inuyasha jumped in . He jumped high into the air with the Tetsusuiaga drawn .Inuyasha : Let me at em !!!Sessomaru : Inuyasha wait . . .But to no avail ; his mind was already set on attack . He took a good swing of his sword , the clone held its ground . His father/clone grabbed the blade of the Tetsusiaga and held it steady . Inuyasha tried to pull the sword back , but his fathers/clones grip was too tight .Inuyasha : What the hell ?!Father/clone : Fool . . .His father then used his other hand to grab Inuyashas throat , lifting Inuyasha off of the ground a few feet .At the same time he ripped the sword out of Inuyashas hand and flung it into a near by tree . Then choked slammed Inuyasha into a boulder , shattering it to pieces .Kagome : Inuyasha ! No !Naraku : Did you honestly think that you could attack him with his own sword .Inuyasha : This clone is a joke . . .I shall put an end to this .Sessomaru shadow dashed to were he was only a few feet away from his father . The clone held its ground . Sessomaru held the sword up only inches from the clones nose .Sessomaru : PARISH !!!A huge light blue blast came from the tip the sword (the Tokigin I think) . It completely engulfed the clone ,sending debris and sparks everywhere . When the blast subsided there was a huge cloud of smoke . Sessomaru smirked at his handy work as Inuyasha began to slowly get up .Sessomaru : Hmmp . . .Inuyasha : Ehhh . . . dammit .Miroku came over to InuyashaMiroku : Inuyasha ! Are you alright ?Inuyasha : Yeah . . . but , my arm I think its broke . . .Miroku looked at Inuyashas arm . His lower arm bone was pierced through his skin .Hiromaru : Jumped in the air and landed where Sessomaru , Miroku and Inuyasha were .Hiromaru : Good work Sessomaru !Celebrations were cut short as the clone reappeared , seemingly unscathed . Father Clone : Think again !!!Sessomaru : What . . .?The clone jumped out of the smoke and sucker punched Sessomaru in his stomach , shattering the body armor . Sessomaru knees started to give out as he dropped on his knees clutching his stomach , eyes almost popping out there sockets . Sessomaru grunted and gasped lightly in pain from the punch . Everyone was surprised , theyve never seen Sessomaru get knocked down ,at least not in this manner . . .Sessomaru : Ehhh . . .Ah , why you . . .(he struggled)Clone : Time to die . . .The clone opened his hand in front of Sessomarus face as it began to glow . Sessomaru was still on his knees clutching and moaning , but he was aware enough to look directly into his fate. But before he could blast Sessomaru into the next world Sango stepped in .Sango : Ahhh . . .She launched her weapon , it struck the clone father making him stumble forward and turn around .Clone : Er . . . your mine human !Miroku : Talismans attach !!!As the clone turned around Miroku attached two electric spells to his back . As the spell took affect the clones body stiffened .Hiromaru : Inuyasha go get your sword if you can ! Ill help Sessomaru and the others!While the clone was distracted by the spells Hiromaru seized the moment and attacked , using his two blades to launch a massive fury . He floated of the ground as he swung the two blades as if they were punches . The attack pushed the clone back into a huge boulder as Hiromaru stopped and used the palm of his hand to blast the clone at point blank range with the wind scar .Naraku : No . . .The blasted subsided at a pile of smoke poured from the crater . Hiromaru after that attack was out of energy as he dropped to his knees breathing heavily . Sessomaru , having recovered spoke .Sessomaru : Dont let your guard down . . .he does have the power of my father .Naraku : Of course he does , because I have your fathers soul . . .heheheh , I wont let him free until his body rots . . .hehehahahah.Sessomaru seemed really bothered by this remark as Inuyasha joined his brothers side . The clone came jumping out of the cloud of smoke , unleashing a massive attack on Hiromaru .Clone : Poison claw !!!Hiromaru : Err . . .The attack sent Hiromaru flying . He landed around were Kagome and Sango were standing .He wasnt moving .Inuyasha : Sessomaru ! What are you doing fighting like a bitch !!Sessomaru : Big talk for a man who has his elbow sticking out his arm ! At least my attack was formidable !Inuyasha : Grr . .Miroku : Inuyasha do you see . . .?Inuyasha : See what ?Miroku : If you concentrate hard enough you can see that Narakus energy is directly connected to the clone .Sessomaru : What is your point . . .Miroku : My point is that if we destroy the clone , Naraku will be out of energy .Inuyasha : Great . . .now all we have to do is destroy the clone ; and how do you suppose we do that .Miroku : Sessomaru youll have to use the sword forged by your father to free his soul from the clones body . After that the clay body will be destroyed and your father will be free.Sessomaru : Alright then . . .Oh , and monk dont you dare use that wind tunnel , if you trap my fathers soul in there Ill kill you slow.End of chapter . . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alright then .. . . What a end to that chapter that was . I really need some reviews . It simple just tell me what you think. Dont me kill some more non-reviewers , right Sheamaru heheheh .