InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Who gets to kill him ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
came running over to were Inuyasha and the others stood .Kagome : Inuyasha ! Hiromarus in bad shape . . .Ahhh , look at your arm !Inuuyasha : This is nothing . . .Kagome : Nothing ?! Your bone is out of your arm !Inuyasha : (Sarcastically)Oh really I didnt notice . . .or feel the overwhelming pain !Miroku : Inuyasha , incoming !!Everyone quickly dodged the attack from the clone .Sessomaru : Inuyasha, lets attack now !Inuyasha : Lets go ! Stay here Kagome !The remaining dog demons went into a split formation Inuyasha to the left and Sessomaru to the right . Inuyasha distracted the clone . Then Sessomaru quickly used the Tetsiega , freeing his fathers soul and destroying the clone .Naraku : This cannot be happening . . . How could that dog do this . MY POWER ! GIVE ME BACK MY POWER !!!All of Narakus energy poured into the sky , evaporating . Naraku dropped down to his knees not able to move . He was dead from the neck up . . .Inuyasha and everyone else went over to the spot were Naraku was paralyzed .Inuyasha : Well , well ,well . . .Would ya look at what we got here . . .Naraku : Go to hell Inuyasha . . .He spat at Inuyasha , that was about all that he could . Inuyasha moved his foot to avoid the spit .Miroku : What do you suppose we do with him ? (he joked)Sango : Everyone has a grudge against him . . . who deserves to kill him ?Inuyasha : Its obvious that I should !Sessomaru : Lets not forget that he killed an army of my men . . . Besides I could provide the most painful death .Miroku : I could suck him into my wind tunnel and trap his soul for an eternity .I cant believe that these people are arguing over how to kill him . You would almost call them savages . But youll have to think about what Naraku did to there lives and loved ones.Naraku : (thinking) These people are crazy . . .I fucked with the wrong mother fuckers . . .Sessomaru : We need to get on with it , Im growing tired of looking at his face . . .Sessomaru walked over to were Hiromaru was lying ,and healed him with is sword . Hiromaru slowly rose to his feet and noticed that Naraku was down on his knees not moving .(Author : Oh your really going to enjoy this last part !)Hiromaru : Hehehe . . . would you look at that !He walked over to Naraku and punched him in his face , knocking him on his back . He then began to kick him in his face , saying a word after every kick .Hiromaru : You , son , of , a , bitch. . .Com-on guys ! Get in on this ! (continued stomping him)Iniuyasha : Oh yeah . . . Oh Sessomaru you mind . . (Inuyasha pointed to his broken arm)Sessomaru : Fine . . . This is the last time !Sessomaru healed Inuyashas arm , and then joined Hiromaru in jumping Naraku , kicking him every now and then .Inuyasha : Hey Hiromaru ! Pick em up !Hiromaru held him still as Inuyasha punched him continuously in the face . Miroku even joined in , battering Naraku with his staff . By this time Naraku was in bad shape bruises and blood everywhere .Sessomaru : Hey you guys pick him up and hold him still . . .Said Sessomaru as he cracked out his laser whip . Inuyasha and Hiromaru tugged on each of his arms as Sessomaru beat Naraku . . .After about ten more minutes of beating up Naraku everyone was out of energy .Miroku : (Breathing heavily) Im satisfied . . . you guys do what you want .Sango : Yeah me too . . .Hiromaru : Me three . . . besides hes unconscious anyway .Inuyasha : Wind Scar !!!Naraku , and what was remaining of his body was blasted to hell . Everyone else was barely missed by the wind scar as the wing blew them back . It was finally over as everyone left .End of this chappie . . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok . . Now that was the funniest thing ever . They beat the hell out of Naraku . That was funny .Anyway keep the reviews coming . . .until the next time ladies and gentlemen.The next chapter will be up soon because this story has a long way to go . . .