InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ PARTY !! HEY HEY, PARTY!!!! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
is part two of the old story. It is called Inuyasha VS>. School : part 2 In this story be expecting Inuyasha to get closer to Kagome. And yes he will finally finish the bet that he started in the first place. The writing will be better now that I am more experienced at this stuff. The setting will begin immediately after Narakus defeat. Any comments or concerns or ideas just shoot away. Enjoy , this is the new and improved Inuyasha vs. School !!! Back at the village, Inuyasha and the gang including Sessomaru and Hiromaru were just arriving. They had plans to throw a party for the victory. Sessomaru naturally didnt want to have anything to do with it. Hiromaru however seemed to like the idea.Miroku : Grab the sake and lets celebrate!!Inuyasha: For once I agree with you monk!A little further behind the pack Sessomaru and Hiromaru were talking to each other.Hiromaru : So how bout it Sessomaru , will you join there celebration.Sessomaru : I most certantly, will not. . .Hiromaru : Why not ? You know that you always get drunk after every victory.Sessoomaru : No , I do not.Hiromaru : Yeah right; you remember the battle of Hell Island ? After that victory you got so drunk that you rode Ah-Un into. . .Sessomaru : Alright, I get your point.Inuyasha looks back.Inuyasha : So are you guys in or what?Hiromaru : You can count me in.Miroku : How about you Sessomaru?Sessomaru : Hmmph. . . .Hiromaru : Come on itll be fun.Sessomaru: I suppose I could sleep in before traveling . . .Hiromaru : Great !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There has been about four hours since they arrived. The villagers all recognized Sessomaru he was the lord of that area. The party had begun, It was strictly members only of course. Sessomaru and Hiromaru were sitting under a tree with empty sake bottles every were. The two drunk dog demons were making fun of anyone who dared to walk by. They were acting so different now that they were drunk. . .Hiromaru : Here comes somebody else. . .you take this one.Sessomaru: Alright. . .Ok , I got a good one.It was a young boy carrying water back to the village . He almost made it home until drunk Sessomaru said some thing just as he walked by.Sessomaru :(waving the sake bottle around) Hey . . .you, you dont know royalty when you see it ?Boy :(bows) Sorry lord Sessomaru. . .it is an honor. . .please dont hurt me.Sessomaru :Shut the hell up boy .Give me some of that water . .The boy walked over cautiously and placed a bucket near Sessomaru.Sessomaru :(knocked the bucket over) I dont want no damned water ! Now pick it up !!( he ordered)The boy ran away screaming as thy both laughed uncontrollably , kicking there legs in the air.Hiromaru :(panting) That was a good one . . . lets go see what the others are doing!In the hut not to far from were they were, there was Inuyasha and everyone else. They were sitting in a circle surrounded by bottles of what appeared to be liquor .Sessomaru and Hiromaru stumbled in ready to crack jokes.Hiromaru : (drunk) Looky hear Sessy. . .Its story time.Sessomaru: (drunk)Oh goody . . .come on Inuyasha , tell us one of your stupid stories. stupid, uhh. . .stupid head . . .hehehe.Inuyasha growls as they both sit down and join the circle.Kagome : Actually we were going to play truth or dare. Truth or dare Sessomaru ?Sessomaru: (hick-up) truth or dare ?Kagome : you have to pick one.Sessomaru : Fine . . .dare , whatever that means.Kagome : Alright , now you have to do whatever I say.Sessomaru : Hehehe . . .Fine, go for it.Kagome: (thinking) I dare you to give Inuyasha a compliment.Sessomaru looks over at Inuyasha .Inuyasha : This ought to be good.Sessomaru : You know Inuyasha (hick-up) you are by far . . .the most ugly person I have ever seen ! Hhahahah . . .Inuyasha stands up.Inuyasha : Grrrr.Sessomaru : Oh , is it a fight you want ?Sessomaru pulls out the tensiega and hits Inuyasha over the fore-head with it.Inuyasha : damn! That hurt you idiot.Sessomaru : (hick-up)Why wont this sword cut. Dammit. . .Oh thats right its the faggit sword that my father left me.He hits Inuyasha over the head softly a few times.Inuyasha : (knocks the sword away) Get that thing out my face !Miroku and Hiromaru are laughing there ass off as the two brothers fight.Inuyasha tackles Sessomaru thru the wall of the hut they wrestle on the ground for a few seconds .Sessomaru : No fair ! Grrr, I only have one arm !They finally get to there feet as Sessomaru cracks out his laser whip and aims for Inuyasha. He misses by about ten feet .Sessomaru : Stop moving you coward.Inuyasha looks at Sessomaru confused as he tries to hit him with the whip.Hiromaru : Its okay Sessomaru . . .Hiromaru walks Sessomaru back into the hut.Sessomaru : I could have got em . . .Hiromaru : We know Sessomaru , we know.Sessomaru : Ill get you Dammit !Says Sessomaru as he is held back and carried away.~~~~~~~~~~~It is morning now and the other dogs decide to take there leave. Hiromaru lays the pasted out Sessomaru on Ah-Un and the dragon takes off .Hiromaru :Alright guys see you soon. Maybe well need your skills in the near future Inuyasha.Inuyasha : Dont count on it . . .Hiromaru : (chuckles) Right , farewell .Kagome : Be safe Hiro.Hiromaru takes off after Sessomaru . Everyone turns and goes into the hut.Inuyasha : Since when does he get a nickname?Kagome : Do you want a nickname to ?Inuyasha : No.They enter the hut and sit down. Inuyasha looks around and see that both ?Sango and Miroku are outside still. This is his chance to make his move. He wanted to tell Kagome that he actually wanted to go back to her time, because there he got to spend time with her.Inuyasha: Kagome ?Kagome : Hmmp ?Inuyasha : (nervously) You know, I never actually got the chance to thank you for saving me. You pulled the sword out of my chest. You were strong for me . . .Kagome : Your welcome, anytime . Are you okay Inuyasha ?(touches his forehead)Inuyasha : Grr... Im fine . . .Kagome : I thought you were going to leave me. . .Inuyasha : What ?The half demon paused at that last remark.Inuyasha looks at Kagomes sad face thinks back to the time when anyone ever cared so much about his life. Then, at that very moment his whole perception of Kagome changed. I mean, he knew she was kind hearted but, he never had someone care about him like this.Kagome : The sword was in your chest and, I thought that . . .Inuyasha reaches an arm around Kagomes shoulder and pulls her to him.Inuyasha : Kagome . . .I will never leave you. Kagome , you are the first person besides my mother to ever give a damn weather I died or not. I wouldnt know what to do without you. Id probably would be that same ol demon that killed inocent people for power. You changed me. And there is nothing that I could possibly do to make up for what you have given me.Kagome : Its amazing how you can be sometimes.Inuyasha : What do you mean?Inuyasha adjusts there position so that he could look into her eyes.Kagome : Sometimes you can be mean, argumentative, you.Inuyasha : Hmmm. . .Kagome : But sometimes you can be passionate, Im pretty sure that youve got a million stories that you need to get off your chest.(stands up)Ill always be here for you to talk to.Inuyasha : (reaches his hand out) Where are you going ?Kagome: I told you last night, I have to go home. My mothers probably worried sick. Souta probably misses me too. Besides I havent had a modern bath in days.Inuyasha : Kagome wait !Kagome : Hmm. . .Inuyasha : I want, to come too.Kagome just smiles at Inuyasha as she walks away.Inuysaha : What am I saying. I guess its worth it . . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Okay thats it for that chapter. Do you see , I told you Inuyasha would be back in Kagome town. Its fun to make lines for drunk characters . They never get drunk on the show, so you can make them say whatever you want.