InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Irresistible Temptations ❯ Just a Small Problem ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the other characters.

A/N: Hi again! Here's chapter three, hope you all like it. I would like to thank PJ, and Lovergirl my first reviewers! Thanks for showing interest. I would like to dedicate this chapter to you two.

Chapter 3: Just one Little Problem

Inuyasha had everything figured out. Getting Kagome to like him would be no problem. He would just be nice, even if he had to act. He felt no guilt at all for using Kagome. ( A/N: figures doesn't it?) In his twisted mind, he thought he would be doing her a favor. Going out with some one like him was sure to build her confidents. He thought his plan was flawless. Proves how much he knows.

At that moment Miroku was going to the mall. (A/N: shopping for girls for course. It's our Miroku after all. lol) While he was walking into a store, Kagome just so happened to be walking out. What he saw......Well, least just say he was.. uhhh...distracted from the other girls.......

Inuyasha was laying on a air masteries in his huge pool. He was enjoying his last day of summer vacation. No one was at home but him. Well, at least no one in his family was there. The maids, cooks, and servants were all there. You see, The Sikon Family was the second richest family in all of Tokyo. They had been the richest, but someone had moved there and taken there spot.

The Sikon mansion was really, really, big. It had over 120 rooms. Olympic pool, spa, sauna, gym room, very large kitchen, three family rooms, two dinning rooms, a music room with every thing from electric guitar to the harp, a library with hundreds of books, four office rooms, two living rooms, and a very big game room. The rest of the rooms were either bathrooms or bedrooms. Well, I think you get the point. They are really freaking rich.

Inuyasha's phone rang giving him a heart attack.

"Yes!?" he yelled answering it.

"Inuyasha we have a problem." Miroku said ignoring the fact that Inuyasha yelled at him.

"Which would be....."

"Well, I was at the mall and I saw something......interesting."

"Get to the point Miroku."

"I saw Kagome at the mall and she, how shall I say this,... she's different."

"How so?"

"I can't really say. You'll just have to see tomorrow. Let's just say it's....unexplainable."

"Just tell me!"

"Sorry can't. See you at school."

"What the hell is he talking about?!" Inuyasha wondered out loud.

The next day he got to school and everything went as he had planned. Then on his way to first period he saw the hottest girl he had seen in a while. She was probably 5 times hotter then Kikyo. She had long raven-brown hair that was down and curled, bright blue-gray eyes, and a perfect smile. Her body was to die for. She was wearing a pink min-skirt, and a white halter-top with a pink smiley face on the front of it. Inuyasha couldn't find one word to describe her, but he could think of a few. Hot, beautiful, cute, pretty, adorable, gorgeous and just about everything. He walked up to her with a cocky smile on his face.

"Hey." He said confidently.

"Oh......hi Inuyasha." She said her smile leaving.

Realization finally hit him. "Ka....Kagome?"