InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It All Ends for Reasons ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Oh yes! I'd like to thank my supporters, like boredomstrikes. Thanx for putting my fan fic for me the first time. Appreciate it. (if you haven't read her stories, you have to. It's really good. I command you!)

Disclaimer: *sigh* still don't own Inu-Yasha *mischievous smile* …yet…

Chapter Two - Anxious Thoughts

It was finally dawn. The sun was crawling up the hill. Everyone was confident. Everyone was ready.

=============================================================== =

Sango was walking with her fearless companion, Kirara. She had her reasons to go after Naraku. Naraku. You will pay for tricking my comrades and destroying my entire village. She was getting angry at the mere thought of it How could you? You monster. Oh…Kohaku, my dear sweet little brother. I will…I'll try my best…no, I promise you, I will free you from the control of Naraku. You'll be free. I promise you that for sure. How could he? How could he! Tears began to flood Sango's eyes. Just thinking about it sickened her, it gave her chills down the spine. Naraku! You will not, NOT manipulate him anymore. He will be free. Kohaku will be free! No more mind controls. No more games! I…I will kill you. I will avenge my family and my comrades and village. I will…even if I have to give my own life, I will avenge them. Naraku! Sango was no more than 16, 17 years of age. Because of Naraku, she's the last of her Demon Exterminating Clan along with her brother. She stood there with Kirara, they were ready. She was strapped in her usual battle clothes along with her Hiraikotsu, giant boomerang, secured in the back and her sword beside her. Flames were burning in her eyes. Kirara was in her battle mode too. Her fangs and claws were sharp and ready. The passion was there.

Miroku, a young monk in his teens of 17, 18, was also ready. He was in his usual wear as well. He had his staff in his hand and was confident. He wanted to kill Naraku as quickly as he possibly can, for time was running out for him. Finally, the day has come. The day has come to finally get rid of this curse. The curse that have been passed by my grandfather. The curse that swallowed my father whole. The curse that will do me the same as my father. The Wind Tunnel. Miroku looked at his hand. The once small hole of darkness had gotten bigger. He was relieved. At last, the family curse will be lifted once Naraku is dead. The Wind Tunnel would be no more than a child's tale. It will be gone. Miroku was at ease, for he would not have to die the way his grandfather and father had. To be sucked up into the emptiness in which nothing is there. It would all be over. Miroku was prepared.

The 17-ish half-demon, Inu-Yasha was more than certain. He hated Naraku so much. He grabbed his sword, his Tetsusaiga, the sword that was carved from his father's very own fang. Inu-Yasha strapped it on and joined the others. Naraku. This is it. Say your prayers. Today, you're gonna die. You…you tricked Kikyo and I into the thought that we've betrayed each other. You killed her. I will avenge her death. She gave her life to keep the Shikon Jewel safe, and I'll give mine to keeping it away from your filthy hands. You're gonna die today, so start making funeral plans.

=============================================================== =

It was time. They all knew it. They looked at one another, then looked at the fortress towering over them. It had seemed that Kagome has left taking Shippo with her. The gang had seemed to understand what had happened, so they kept quiet, not to stir trouble at this very moment. And so, they ventured to the fortress.

There it was. The big, dark fortress. There they were, standing in front of the huge, black doors. The doors opened slowly…

A/N: You must review! I command you some more. Hahaha. (evil laugh)