InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It Happened to Kagome ❯ April 14 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or It Happened to Nancy. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Beatrice.
 
(Author Notes)
“Talking”
`thinking'
Diary entries
Regular actions
 
Authors Note: in this story everybody is human. Also places in the book are from the USA so I changed them to Japan. So not all stuff I write are true. I decided that I would put the diary entries and in between stuff as well. There won't be much talking.
 
Thanks to InuKags little mutt for being my only reviwer. Thanks SOOOOO MUCH you make my story actually fill wanted. >Tear drop of happiness<
 
This Chapter is Dedicated to You.
 
Chapter One
April 14.
 
Kagome was too excited to do anything else so sat down and took out her diary. She decided to pass the time and write.
 
Saturday, April 14
8:01 a.m.
I can't believe it. Tonight's the night I've been waiting for forever/ At least it seems like forever since February 10, when Sango's Aunt Myo picked up the tickets. Imagine me going to a concert. A Garth Brook concert! A few months ago Sango and Rin and Ayame and I whined and nagged and groaned and moaned because we weren't allowed to go to the U2 concert. Now we're going to see Garth! Garth! I heard in television that he's loud-loud-loud and that he jumps off a high platform, grabs a rope and swings high out over the audience, with strobe lights flashing in all different colors and everything looking sort of smoky. Plus all sorts of other wild, woolly and wacky stuff. It's going to be almost like going to a real rock concert, which, boo-hoo, none of our mothers will allow us to attend.
 
Kagome put away her diary when her mom called her. She went downstairs and saw Sango with her enormous Hiraikotsu* (sp?). She grinned as she grabbed her own bow and arrows as well as her sword. Both friends walked outside arm in arm and Kagome was greeted with Ayame who also had a sword and Rin who had her archery equipment. They all walked to a clearing in the forest behind the shrine and began sparring.
 
After a while it was noon and they decided to take a brake and talk. During that time Ms. Higurashi brought them some sandwiches and water for their lunch. They talked about tonight but then returned to training.
 
Around 5 o'clock the others went home to change and Kagome also got ready. After a while she got bored so she decided to write in her diary for the time being.
 
6:45 p.m.
Oh, chips, isn't it strange how slowly time goes by when you want it to go fast and how fast it goes when you want t to go slow? Anyways . . . for now . . . life is great! . . . it's good! . . . it's wonderful! . . . it's fun . . . it's fab! . . . it's sunshiny inside!-and why don't they come? Why, why, WHY? WHY don't they hurry up and pick me up? I've tried on everything in my closet, plus every combination of everything in my closet, and I've redone my hair 97