InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's been too long.. ❯ Ch.1: Dreams and Goodbyes. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the following characters in said Anime. =] Viz and Rumiko Takashi are the owners. I'm just borrwing them for a little. Also, any of the bands and garb whatnot aren't mine either. Sadly. Don't sue, I need the cash. Peace love and Gap.



Chapter One: Thoughts.


A shrill alarm rings through the room as quickly as a hand stops it. A young woman wakes and stretches greeting the morning with dread. She looks over to her roommate. "Yuri!! Where the fuck'd you go?!" Her voice shakes the apartment. "I'm right here Kagome. God damn." Another girl appears out of the bathroom drying her short brown hair. "You might want to get up and pack. Your flight's at 2:30" Kagome rolls her eyes and rolls back under her Nightmare Before Christmas blanket and groans. Yuri walks over to the mirror and fixes her hair with perfect skill and applys makeup as quikcly as possible. Kagome had always thought Yumi was too goody-goody. But then again...this was Kagome speaking. The Kagome with 7 peircings and 4 tattoos. Ones covering half her body, at that.

"You gotta spray that shit? Some of us are quite fond of breathing." The punkrocker said holding her nose from under her sheets. "Settle down. I'm going now anyways." Yuri turned, put away her perfume and shook her head at Kagome. They've been friends ever since she was forced to move to America. Finishing College in Florida wasn't the first thing she had in mind, but it had to suffice. Kagome and Yuri where polar opposites but they've always been there for eachother. She really was going to miss her.

"I'll meet you at the airport at 2. We'll have half an hour to walk around the airport and shit. See ya, whore." Yuri added the last part, jokingly. Kagome smiled and closed her eyes. Packing could wait. Sleep was now. She turned over and drifted in and out of a dream..a dream that was all too real in her head.

*6 Years Earlier*
"Kagome, where the hell are you going wench?!" Inuyasha yelled. "Where do you think I'm going? I'm going HOME. And don't call me wench!" Tears threatened her eyes as she stomped to the well. Kagome turned to find Inuyasha was gone. But in the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of red and silver. She saw Inuyasha run to the woods and in curiosity, followed him. As she brushed past the trees she came upon something she never wanted to see. Inuyasha and Kikyou. Millions of things ran through her mind as he held her right before her very eyes. She clenched her fists and shut her eyes trying to block the image from her mind. It wouldn't go away. So she ran. She ran as fast as she could all the way to the well. Not bothering to say goodbye to Miroku, Sango, Shippou or him. She ripped what Jewl Shards she had off her neck and threw them to the ground. She was nothing to him. She jumped in the well as tears flew around her. A bright light wrapped her and..

"AHHHHHHHH" Kagome shreaked and sat up in a cold sweat. She looked around nervously and reached up to her cheek. It was wet. The same dream has hanted her many times and the same end woke her. She looked over to her alarm clock and almost screamed again! It was 1:30! She had to meet Yuri in half an hour! The drive to th Tampa Airport alone would take that long! She leaped up and threw every one of her belongings into her suitcases, covered in nautica stars. She grabbed a black tanktop with the Misfits skull in the center and black jeans. She attached grey suspenders to the loops and slipped on a black studded belt. She shook her hair out and spiked the back up, leaving her bangs infront of her porcelin face. Kagome quickly grabbed the liquid eyeliner and skillfully put it on. She kicked her suitcases near the door and turned. The walls near her bed stood bare. She took down all her posters and packed them the night before.

With one last look around she shot out the door, grabbing her bags on the way. Kagome locked the door, and slid the key under the ratty old door, only to get a splinter.

"Mother fucking shithole...God I'll fucking miss it."