InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's my Life ❯ Little talks and a perfect chance. ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Ok, now obviously I don’t own this, any original characters that pop up, yeah those are mine. But everyone else, those are all owned by Rumiko Takahashi. Got that? RUMIKO TAKAHASHI.



Unsure of how long Kagome would stay gone, Inuyasha decided to attempt to use the time to figure out just what the hell was going on within him. Unfortunately Myoga was still annoyingly missing. “That figures, just when I want him he is no where to be found. Just what does he do when he’s not sucking blood out of me anyway.” Inuyasha muttered.

Sango knew hundreds of ways to kill a demon, but very little about their inner workings.

So that left Miroku, and maybe Kaede. Sniffing the air Inuyasha was surprised at how powerful the monks scent was. Considering the distance he should have just barely been able to catch it.

As his body cut through the sky Inuyasha closed his eye’s and allowed the feelings to wash over him for a moment. He’d always enjoyed this, hurling through the sky, the wind whipping over his hair and ears. He’d often pretended he was truly flying, that he could stay remain in the air forever, and nothing could touch him. To bad reality was always harsher. Opening his eyes Inuyasha peered down taking in the scenery. Uneasiness filled him as he realized that his current leaps were nearly twice as high as they used to be. “Damn….I didn’t even kick off as hard as I could….not that I mind being stronger but….I don’t like not knowing what’s going on.” He muttered. Spotting Miroku sitting in the center of a near by field Inuyasha touched down upon the soft grass and began to make his way towards the monk. “Hopefully this might turn up something even slightly helpful.” Inuyasha thought.


Miroku allowed the last few months events wash over him, he couldn’t shake the feeling that they were racing towards something, and picking up speed all the time. But for the life of him he couldn’t figure out what it would be, was this far away event good? Evil? Indifferent? Miroku sighed. “Oi Miroku.” Inuyasha suddenly said.
Miroku gasped, leaping to his feet, spinning around. “Inuyasha?!” Miroku shouted. “Goodness….you scared me half to death!”

“Didn’t you hear me land?” Inuyasha asked, eyebrow’s raising.

“N-no…I didn’t hear a sound.” Miroku stammered.

“Well calm down its not like I was trying to sneak up on you or anything.” Inuyasha said softly.

“Never…never mind, what brings you to me my friend?” Miroku asked.

“I was wondering….if maybe you could help me figure out what’s been happening to me?” Inuyasha said.

“Eh? Well….I’ll help any way I can but I really don’t…perhaps we should go somewhere a little more comfortable and then you….can tell me more.” Miroku suggested. Inuyasha nodded before gesturing over to a large tree, with ample amounts of shade. The two men failed to notice the shadowy blur that darted closer to their new destination.

Gently Miroku lowered himself to sit at the base of the tree, while Inuyasha simply planted himself on the ground a short distance from the monk, facing him. “Why don’t you start by telling me what has been going on?” Miroku asked.

“I wish I could, but I’m not sure. I mean I’ve been feeling weird for a while now.” Inuyasha answered. The hanyo’s whole demeanor screamed of annoyance, confusion, and a tad bit of uneasiness.

“Weird? Weird how.” Miroku asked, focusing himself on the task at hand. There would be no distractions, no mental pictures of Sango’s lovely bottom, no Miroku was gearing himself up to be totally, deathly serious.

“Well…mostly I feel all hot and itchy. But its strange, my blood feels thick, hotter then usual as well.” Inuyasha said, clearly grasping at straws over the changes.

“Thick? How so?” Miroku asked.

“Like…..honey, you know how it just sticks and oozes out of a jar, well that’s what it feels like. But while everything inside feels thick and slow, everything else is sharp as ever. My nose is stronger, my ears picking up things from distances I shouldn’t be able to, tastes are more pronounced, when I touch things I get so much more….definition from it, my eyesight is clearer, its almost as if I’ve been wearing a bag over my body my whole life that is slowly being pulled off. I’m stronger, I’m faster. But I don’t understand what’s going on, even my heart is all weird.” Inuyasha said.

“You heart? What do you mean?” Miroku asked, puzzled. Was something wrong with Inuyasha’s heart? If so this was very serious.

“Its slower….but it feels stronger…I don’t know…..hear just let me show you.” Inuyasha said, pulling open his jacket and inner shirt. For a moment Miroku was shocked. “So me? What is he going to slice open his chest?!” He thought. Hopefully the hanyo wouldn’t be that rash. Thankfully Inuyasha did no such thing, only taking Miroku’s hand and pulling it against his chest.

“See? Can you feel that?” Inuyasha asked. Actually all Miroku noticed at first was the tone of Inuyasha muscles, but then he felt it, Slipping his other hand under his own clothes and onto his own chest he closed his eye’s and focused. THUMP! Miroku’s hand jumped slightly, it felt like a hammer pounding within Inuyasha’s chest.

“Its much slower then my own….but so much harder…stronger.” Miroku murmured. “Does it hurt you?”

“No not at all.” Inuyasha answered, his voice sounding slightly strained. “One. Two. Three. Four. Five.” Miroku counted in his head, THUMP! That couldn’t be. Opening his eye’s Miroku jumped slightly again, as his eye’s met the hanyo’s who was now staring right at him. Inuyasha eyes were filled with uneasiness…and something else?

“Are you absolutely sure you are ok? You feel fine? No problems?” Miroku asked.

“No none at all, in fact I feel better then I ever have.” Inuyasha answered. “Why do you ask?” Inuyasha’s tone filled with slight anticipation.

“Well for one your heart beats once ever five times of my own. That’s…very odd.” Miroku stated, taking his hand out of his own shirt, but leaving his other upon Inuyasha’s chest.


“That is odd.” Inuyasha thought, why would his heart be beating slower? And if something was wrong with him why did he feel so good? Suddenly Miroku stretched his fingers, the soft pads of his fingertips teasing along Inuyasha’s skin. Inuyasha sucked in a quick breath, fuck that felt good.
But it didn’t last, as Miroku jerked his hand away.

“Inuyasha?” Miroku asked, obviously confused over his reaction, and more then a little concerned.

“Its…its nothing, like I said…my skin’s….sensitive lately.” Inuyasha stammered. Then a thought occurred to him. Fixing his shirt and closing his jacket Inuyasha stood up. “Hit me.” He said.

“Excuse me?” Miroku asked. Standing up he looked over at his half demon friend. Inuyasha sighed, crossing his arms and tucking them into his sleeves.

“I want to test something….I’m serious Miroku. Hit me. I wont hit you back, promise.” Inuyasha replied. “Better do it with your staff though.”

“Are you serious?” Miroku said, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“For fucks sake yes! And don’t puss out either, I mean really hit me.” Inuyasha snapped. Steadying his staff in his hands Miroku swallowed hard.

“Ready?” Miroku asked. Still unsure about the whole idea.

“Yes….” Inuyasha growled out, Arms tightening, Miroku whipped his staff forward, choosing to use the bottom end instead, Staff met flesh as the length of Miroku’s staff slammed into Inuyasha’s stomach. A small grunt was the grand total of Inuyasha’s reaction to the blow. The shock from it thrummed down the staff and into his hands, causing him to dropped it to the ground. Rubbing his hands that now throbbed slightly with pain Miroku shot Inuyasha a annoyed glare.

“Happy now?” Miroku grumbled. Hands still tingling

“I barely felt that.” Inuyasha whispered, eyes furrowed. “You didn’t pull it and it barely hurt…..just like when Kagome sat me before she left.”

“Inuyasha?” Miroku said.

“I don’t get it, how can those things barely hurt but….your touch feel so good?” Inuyasha muttered, hand rubbing his jaw quizzically.

“G-g-good? What do you mean good?” Miroku stammered. Inuyasha blushed.

“Ah….well…I mean good…as in not hurt….you know….uh.” Inuyasha explained weakly.

“It must have something to do with your demon blood. Perhaps we should seek out Lady Kaede’s assistance. She knows more about the bodies inner workings then I.” Miroku suggested, quickly changing the subject. His touch stimulating Inuyasha…wasn’t a topic he wanted to dwell on. It was just to, as Inuyasha would say -fucking weird-

“Y-yeah…lets try that.” Inuyasha said.



As Sesshomaru watched the two walk away from his hiding spot he rolled the new information around in his head. After hearing all that he was becoming more convinced that Inuyasha was, in fact, beginning to mature. But it was still different from Sesshomaru’s own first milestone, later too. “Although being pinned to that tree for fifty years might have something to do with that.” Sesshomaru thought. Oh he had been so pissed when news of what had happened reached his ears. He had even raced to the very spot Inuyasha had been pinned. At first he had thought his baby brother to be dead, an unexpected anguish, not felt since the night his father had died, had tore through him. Before he knew it he found himself wrenching upon the arrow buried in Inuyasha’s chest, attempting to pull it out with all his might. But the arrow wouldn’t budge. Forcing himself to calm down, and chastising himself for his actions, he focused all his sense’s on Inuyasha. When he had discovered Inuyasha to be alive, yet frozen, he had been understandably annoyed. Yet another embarrassment on his family’s name, so he did the only reasonable thing, smacked the hanyo around a little, hurled some insults and left. Though he had returned a few times over then years.

Pulling himself back from his little trip down memory lane, a new fact raced through Sesshomaru’s brain. “His scent is changing.” Sesshomaru thought. Now that was out of place, very very few demon’s experienced a change in scent from something as simple as their first milestone. If only he could place what it smelled like.

I still say we should track the monk down and beat him for daring to touch Inuyasha in such a fashion.” His Youki groused again.

“I do not care who touches Inuyasha’s filthy body.” Sesshomaru shot back.

Filthy? Are you eye’s damaged, its called HOT H-O-T. If anything that monk should lose his filthy hands for daring to try and force Inuyasha’s much purer body to feel pleasure.”

“And just, pray tell, who do you think should touch Inuyasha’s body to cause pleasure?” Sesshomaru asked.

Duhhhhh….us you twit.”

Sesshomaru simply rolled his eyes. As if he would ever attempt to pleasure Inuyasha. The boy might be useful to relieve Sesshomaru, but that was it. Besides the honor of simply being someone this Sesshomaru would plunge into was something a….thing like Inuyasha didn’t deserve.

Your so full of it you know? Well if that’s a problem then perhaps Inuyasha should be seme?”

“Absolutely not! I would never allow that filthy mongrel inside of my body.” Sesshomaru snarled.

Right, right…..whatever you say.”


Just as Sesshomaru was about to lay the preverbal mental, verbal beat down upon the more annoying parts of his brain, a scent entered his nose. A scent that should NOT be within his lands let alone so close to his person. Turning around slowly to face the intruder Sesshomaru reminded himself to remain calm at all costs. “Hello Nefrume” Sesshomaru said.

The lady of the south simply looked at him. How he detested her.

“Lord Sesshomaru.” Nefrume returned.

“Despite the fact that I have forbidden you from entering my lands, risking death and war, here you are.” Sesshomaru said, cutting right to the heart of the matter. Nefrume wrinkled her nose slightly, at one time she had greatly tried to mate with Sesshomaru, with plans of adding his bloodline’s power to her own, and merging their respective kingdoms. If you could even call her lands that. Sesshomaru far out matched her in every way, and she had caused quite a stir for quite some time after he had completely, totally, and utterly rejected her.

“Word is that your baby brother Inuyasha is going through some…interesting changes.” Nefrume purred.

“What business of that is yours?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Why the youngest son of the great InuTaisho might just be coming of age. That’s very interesting….opens up all sorts of…..possibilities.” Nefrume answered. Sesshomaru had to resist the urge to rip her arrogant throat out. He could do it to….but if he did it would lead to problems he did not feel like dealing with…..although she was trespassing after being explicably told to stay out of Sesshomaru’s lands.

“I fail to see where any of these possibilities would be any of your concern.” Sesshomaru said.
“Why the boy is possibly old enough to have a mate…..thought I might introduce myself.” Nefrume replied.

“STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY INUYASHA BITCH!!!” his Youki raged within his head.

Sesshomaru opted to be a bit more subdued.

“You have no business with Inuyasha…period.” He growled.

“Perhaps…perhaps not.” Nefrume said. Sesshomaru could already guess at her plans, if she couldn’t get the Inu blood from Sesshomaru, she could get it from Inuyasha, half only, but the potency of their blood was unmatched.

“You may not mate with Inuyasha, I will never allow it, nor would I ever grant permission for such a thing.” Sesshomaru said.

“For anyone else that would be the end of it, but I think we both know Inuyasha doesn’t listen to a word you say.” Nefrume said.

“No one would ever recognize your union, even if you did somehow achieve it. You would risk total open war?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Of course not.” Nefrume replied smugly. “As I have stated before a union between the south and west would be most….exquisite. But you are without a mate.”

“Despite your best efforts.” Sesshomaru said, allowing a small smile. The effect was intentions.

“You watch your mouth! Your not as untouchable as you seem to think!” Nefrume shrieked.


Ah so that was her game, Sesshomaru could just see it, if she mated with Inuyasha that would give her a link to the west. So technically if something happened to Sesshomaru, she could move in, claiming Inuyasha to be the heir to the throne. Any other way and it would cause all out war between her and his people, but with Inuyasha there would be a direct link. Some might complain…but most would except it. Especially if there was a big show of morning Sesshomaru’s passing, and he would stake his name that shortly after some unfortunate -accident- would befall the hanyo.

“So that’s your plan? Mate my brother, kill me, and take our lands?” Sesshomaru asked. Nefrume blanched.

“Of course not!” Nefrume protested, but her eyes gave her away.

“Do you think this Sesshomaru is that stupid? I did not take control over my fathers lands, hold them despite numerous attempts to take them from the shadows and two wars, then mold them into the prosperous lands that they are by being a fool Nefrume.” Sesshomaru stated. “Besides I highly doubt Inuyasha would have ANY interest in you. Thus I state again. STAY away from my brother and STAY OUT of my lands. Otherwise I will slay you.” He allowed the poison to un-dam from his claws, dripping to the ground. Hissing as it ate away at the earth.

“We will see about that!” Nefrume screeched, before taking to the sky, speeding away.

Stupid hyena-demon bitch….between her and Inuyasha’s annoying miko Sesshomaru was beginning to understand males who chose to mate with other males. If she thought she was going to do ANYTHING with Inuyasha then Sesshomaru would introduce her to a sudden, bloody, violent end.

“I’ll rip her goddamn guts out and hang her with them if she so much as breaths in his direction.” His Youki snarled.

And for once Sesshomaru couldn’t agree more.




The trip to Kaede’s proved fruitless. All she could tell him is that she could find no ill effects to his health due to his recent changes. “Which is a good thing I suppose.” Inuyasha muttered to himself. Honestly he didn’t know who else to ask. He told the others that he was going to take a walk to clear his head, but it really wasn’t helping much. Even worse his emotions where starting to act up on him. Almost continuously every night he was hit with a bout of loneliness. A desire to have another in his arms. Which…often lead to other…..desires. “Fucking never ends I tell you, first all this crap and now my hormone’s have to kick in.” Inuyasha spat. Other then his recent trouble’s he’d come to the conclusion that one simple word was the cause of 95% of all his inner turmoil. Mate. He wanted a mate. He wanted TO mate. He wanted it really badly. “Where is all this coming from?” He asked, almost hoping for an answer to be shouted down from the heavens. Not to mention when it came to mates, he was striking out rather badly. First Kikyo and then Kagome.

Just as he reached the edge of the forest, a scent reached his nose. Wolf….

“Koga…” Inuyasha whispered. As if on cue a whirlwind burst in front of him revealing the wolf prince.

“Hey mutt face, where’s my woman?!” Koga demanded.

“She went home, deal with it.” Inuyasha answered. Koga balled up his fists and even, and Inuyasha couldn’t believe this, stamped his foot. “And people call me childish?” Inuyasha thought.

“Then take me to her.” Koga snapped. “I’m really not in the mood for your shit.”

Perfect chance….take him into the woods.” A voice rang through Inuyasha’s head.

“What the fuck?! Hey who is that?” Inuyasha roared within his head.

I’m you.” The voice replied.

“Riiiiiight.” Inuyasha thought. “Then how come I couldn’t hear you before?”

“You couldn’t hear me, I tried talking, I really did. Talked myself half to death. But this are getting clearer now aren’t they?” it replied.

“I don’t believe you.” Inuyasha thought. The voice simply sighed, and Inuyasha could almost picture it rubbing the bridge of its nose, and shaking its head. But he couldn’t quite get a clear picture of it.

“Look I know you don’t trust easily, and hell that’s a good philosophy, but you CAN trust me, I’ve only your best interests at heart, plus if you die, then I’m gone as well. You never could hear me, but you could feel me, always, and I’ve always done everything I could to keep you alive, I’m the one that warns you when there is danger. Look we don’t have time for this, this is perfect, just trust me and lead him into the forest, deep, like real deep. This guy is a total moron, we can take him easy.” the voice stated.


Inuyasha hadn’t quite made up his mind when it was abruptly made for him. SMACK! His cheek stung as Koga ripped him from his thoughts.

“HEY! Don’t fucking ignore me mutt!” Koga roared.

“He slapped me….he put his fucking hands on me!” Inuyasha thought. Rubbing his cheek Inuyasha said “You slapped me…”

“Your damn right I did, and unless you want it again, you’ll be a good dog and take me to Kagome!” Koga shouted.

“Who the fuck does he think he is?!” Inuyasha thought

“Seriously, just play it all submissive, I know it’ll be hard, but eat that shit and lead him away. Trust me.” The voice rang out. Well hell…why not?

“I’m sorry Koga…here follow me.” Inuyasha said, turning towards the forest.

“About damn time you learn your place pup.” Koga said smugly. Inuyasha could just hear the grin on his face.

“Ignore it. He’ll get his. He’s so fucking full of himself he doesn’t pay attention, I’ve watched him, and if past experience says anything, after all that shit with Kagome he doesn’t even see you as a threat. Lets use that.” the voice said.


Slowly Inuyasha lead Koga deeper, and deeper into the forest. The forest that bore HIS name. Even frozen in sleep, the villagers had feared him. Thus in a sign of respect named the forest after him.

“Hey mutt? What’s takin so long?” Koga asked.

“It’s a long way’s, but we are almost there, takes a while to get to, helps keep her safe better. It wont be much longer.” Inuyasha could feel his mouth moving, hear words, but he didn’t actually try to say them.

“Nice choice.” Koga replied.

“Slow down.”

He did.

“Easy now…just a bit more.”

Koga was so close.

“Look at him, he’s not even paying attention.”
No he wasn’t.

“Arrogant prick.”

Damn straight.

“Just a little more.”

Inuyasha felt anticipation coiling in his gut. He ran his tongue along his lips, wetting them.

“NOW!”


It had actually been an extremely boring walk, Koga himself had never been much for sight seeing. As a matter of fact the only sight he wanted to see was a naked Kagome writhing under him. Oh well, pretty soon he would have it. He had been rather shocked at Inuyasha’s sudden about face, but he simply chalked it up to not having Kagome around to interfere, or for the mutt to try and impress, so the pup had accepted his place. It made sense, now if only they could move it along a bit faster. Hmm come to think of it the mutt was going slower, he was awfully close to Koga. Normally Koga would never allow that, but honestly with Inuyasha, he wasn’t worried in the least. “Hey mutt are we almost -UGLK!!!”

Inuyasha’s had suddenly whipped around, claws out. Koga hadn’t had time to react as the hanyo’s left hand claws ripped through his throat. Blood spurted everywhere, Koga’s hand came up, clutching at the wound, trying to stem the blood flow. He stumped back, but not nearly fast enough as Inuyasha right hand claws tore into his belly a mere second after his throat had been slashed. “What the fuck!” Koga thought, as pain surged through him. His legs turned to lead, body falling in a heap.

“Anyone ever tell you, that you’re a fucking moron Koga?” Inuyasha asked. A smirk on his face. “I mean what kind of demon, lets another MALE demon get that close to him without fucking paying attention?” Yeah…Koga had to admit, that was really stupid.

WHUM!

Koga felt a few of his ribs break as Inuyasha caught him in the side with a brutal kick.

“You know what’s making me laugh though? The fact that I didn’t even have to try.” Inuyasha preened.

“F-f-fuck you…” Koga rasped. DAMN! The mutt had really gotten him good, both his stomach and throat were still bleeding, which could only mean the wounds were deep. “I’m never gonna live this down.” Koga thought as he turned, moving to crawl away.

Inuyasha brought his foot down on the back of Koga’s head, driving his face into the dirt. Koga tried to push up, to move away, but he just didn’t have the strength. “I…I can’t breath.” Koga thought. “Fucking mutt, what’s he want?”

“How does it feel? How does it feel to have YOUR face in the dirt?” Inuyasha asked, using his foot to roll Koga over.

“Ka…Kagome’s gonna-” Koga sputtered.

“She’s gonna what? A whole lot of nothing. How’s she going to find out? And even if she does big deal. I’m DONE taking shit from the both of you.” Inuyasha snapped as he drew his sword, the blade instantly transforming. Koga’s eyes widened, and for the first time fear pulsed through him.

“He’s….he’s gonna kill me?!?” Koga thought. He tried to get up, tried to flee, but Inuyasha held him down with one foot.

“Your nothing Koga, nothing. All you have is some speed, but that’s only because you have those shards in your legs. You’ve never even been CLOSE to my power. What have you ever done? Huh? Can’t here you?” Inuyasha asked. “Oh that’s right. NOTHING. And you dare to insult me?! I have to admit, you’ve got balls. But absolutely no brains. You once said something about respecting your betters? Well I’m YOUR better you wolf shit bitch.” Inuyasha rested Tessiga on his shoulder.

“You wouldn’t….you cant….” Koga rasped.

“Sure I can, I took you down legit, not my fault you weren’t paying attention. The demon world is real rough. You should know that Koga, some prince you are.” Inuyasha quipped. Then he brought Tessiga high over his head.

A whimper came out of Koga’s damaged throat.

Inuyasha brought the blade down.




Yeah ok so I’m not always much of a Koga fan. I cant help it. He doesn’t do hardly anything and yet he talks so much crap. I know it’s a little OOC for all this, but as I said right at the beginning. Things are happening inside of Inuyasha, and things are going to changed. I wanted to get this chapter up days ago, but I had a bad case of writers block.

So the main question is, is Koga dead? Haha what do YOU think?




Nikkie23534: Glad you liked the chapter, hope you’ll like this one. I let Inuyasha bring the hammer down a little.

gen50-inlj: Yeah Sesshomaru is going to realize a few things. Its not my intention to make him look incompetent, but he might end up in situations that…..well he never prepared for. But fear not, I hope to keep him in all his glory during it all. Yeah I’m a night person, and sometimes I cant sleep, like right now its 1:30 a.m. I agree Miroku is a good person under all the ass grabbing and child baring.

Princess Sin: Yeah I think Kagome abuses her power more then she needs to. Like 1/100 abuse to need ratio. Hope you like this update. As for Inuyasha returning and going nuts on his old village. I don’t know, I mean a lot of them had nothing to do with it but Eiichiro better watch out haha.