InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's my Life ❯ Getting nowhere. ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Ok, now obviously I don’t own this, any original characters that pop up, yeah those are mine. But everyone else, those are all owned by Rumiko Takahashi. Which in case you didn’t know, isn’t me. I make no money off of this.


Inuyasha woke to the feeling of someone stroking his ears gently. It was only the faintest of touches, but his ears were very sensitive…to the point that he generally deemed the direction the wind was blowing with them.

Glancing up from his face down position Inuyasha caught sight of Sesshomaru, sitting up against the wall, and staring off into space. The touches did not exactly bother him, but just when did Sesshomaru become such an ear molester in the first place?

“I can feel that you know.” Inuyasha muttered.

“My apologies.” Sesshomaru rumbled. “I simply could not help myself.”

No one seemed to be able to really…stupid ears.

Inuyasha pushed himself up, stretching out his entire body, things popping and cracking as he did. With a huff Inuyasha collapsed back down, but as he had pushed himself up…he ended up with his head in Sesshomaru’s lap.
Sesshomaru tensed, and so did Inuyasha, but his eyelids were still all heavy so….fuck it.

Inuyasha relaxed, settling into Sesshomaru, who chuckled lightly and began to run his fingers slowly through Inuyasha’s hair.

It felt nice, and Inuyasha started to drift once more.

“So….what’s the story for today?” Inuyasha asked sleepily.

“Another round at the table unfortunately.” Sesshomaru replied.

Inuyasha groaned and bit Sesshomaru on the leg. The elder Inu did not so much as flinch, though he did jab Inuyasha in the head with his knuckle.

“And its going to go any different?” Inuyasha asked.

“Perhaps….perhaps not.” Sesshomaru responded. Oh sure…avoid the question.

“I don’t really want to do that again.” Inuyasha flat out stated.

“I know.” Sesshomaru replied. “But we must.”

“I don’t see why.” Inuyasha grumbled.

“You must trust me on this little brother.” Sesshomaru said.

Grumbling Inuyasha pulled away from Sesshomaru and his caressing fingers, only to settle his head back down on one of the soft pillows. He had a bad feeling about all of this, it wasn’t going to do any good…that much was clear, so why go through all of the hoopla again?

It was pretty obvious that the other two had made up their minds before he and Sesshomaru had even got there.

Sesshomaru grew still and quiet, but Inuyasha could not ignore the nagging feeling in the back of his head. Rolling over and putting his hands behind his head Inuyasha stared up at the ceiling.

“I say we don’t bother. I’m not one to talk just to hear my own voice, and I’m pretty damn sure that is all we will get out of this.” Inuyasha stated.

“You may be right.” Sesshomaru admitted. “But you may be wrong.”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, gods knew he hated that. What ifs and maybes.

“Well what do you think?” Inuyasha challenged. After all the bullshit lately was spoiling for a fight, to actually get something DONE. Sure he enjoyed having time to do nothing and relax from time to time, but this was the kind of do nothing that he absolutely hated.

“I think that there is far too much at stake to give up on diplomacy so quickly.” Sesshomaru answered matter of factly.

Inuyasha heaved a sigh, leave it to Sesshomaru to just start making points….points that pissed Inuyasha off. But Inuyasha had never been on to let facts and or logic get in his way.

“There has to be something else we can do.” Inuyasha grumbled, turning back over to bury his face in the pillow.

“If we are going to have a discussion the least you could do is remove your face from the bedding.” Sesshomaru chided. “And just what would you have us do?”

Muttering curses Inuyasha flipped back over once more, but just to be a smart ass he pulled the fur covering over his face, it was cold in there after all.

“I’d have us kick ass. You’re the one harping on a peaceful solution.” Inuyasha gripped. “I would….oh….I dunno…..actually fucking DO something.”

“Yes well…your charming disposition none withstanding….as I have said before, such actions would not aid us in the slightest.” Sesshomaru said sternly.

“We could say it was a freak accident.” Inuyasha suggested.

“An…accident?” Sesshomaru mused dryly.

“Sure….they were so full of raw asshole that they exploded. I had expected it to happen to you for years.” Inuyasha explained. “Then we have Daigon write up a…medical report on the dangers of being an asshole and put it out for everyone to read. The end.”

To that Sesshomaru actually went into a small fit of laughter, which was still so weird. Even though he had heard it more then a few times already, Inuyasha still couldn’t get over Sesshomaru actually laughing like a real person.

“I am not sure how serious you are being right now little brother, but thank you for the laugh, I did need it.” Sesshomaru chuckled.

“You’re just mad because you couldn’t think of such a cunning plan.” Inuyasha groused.

“Indeed. I bow to your incredible mental might.” Sesshomaru shot back.

“And a fine fair-the fuck you too.”

“And such wonderfully diverse vocabulary.” Sesshomaru quipped.

Inuyasha was about to tell Sesshomaru something colorful he could do with his ass, when a warm weight settled on his chest, and what felt like a leg slipping in between his own. Huffing Inuyasha pulled the blanket down off of his face, only to be suddenly face to face with one Sesshomaru.

He probably shouldn’t have been surprised, who else could it be after all, but he still got a start from Sesshomaru’s face appearing RIGHT in front of his own. Inuyasha managed to keep from making a sound, other then a small gasp, and closed his eyes for a second as his blood pressure shot through the roof.

“Don’t….do that.” Inuyasha snapped. Sesshomaru chuckled and his hand came up to brush Inuyasha’s hair away from his face. Inuyasha blinked….touchy Sesshomaru….why was he showing up?

Sesshomaru tilted his head in, nuzzling Inuyasha’s cheek gently with his own, before dropping his face down into the crook of the hanyou’s neck. Sesshomaru took a deep breath and sighed pleasantly, shifting his body to get more comfortable and just settled into Inuyasha.

“You know…you look all thin and elegant and…wispy….but its…ugh….times like this when a person can…gah….really find out just how much…bulk you have.” Inuyasha grunted, hiding his discomfort with the intimacy of it behind sarcasm.

“Hush….I am barley even on you.” Sesshomaru responded, though his voice held a bit of an agitated edge.

Inuyasha was starting to suspect that Sesshomaru had something of a complex about his weight.

“Besides….contact when sleeping or lounging is a normal display of sibling affection.”

Oh…that made sense, they were Inu after all. Still….when it came to Sesshomaru, his body tended to be just as confused as his mind.

“Breaking someone’s ribs says I care huh?” Inuyasha grumbled. “What next? Gonna give me a good morning kiss?”
Sesshomaru lifted his head, placing his hand on Inuyasha’s chest. His elder brother locked eyes with him, and Inuyasha suddenly felt a bit nervous. Sesshomaru slowly quirked an eyebrow.

“Is that…some sort of challenge?” Sesshomaru asked slowly. What? Of course it wasn’t…was it? Yet….there was a challenge in Sesshomaru’s eyes, and Inuyasha was never one to back down. Especially not when his…challenge was being challenged by some challenging challenger.

“Your heart is pounding rather hard all of a sudden little brother.” Sesshomaru whispered sly. “Am I making you nervous?”

Oh….oh no he didn’t.

Inuyasha curled his lip, baring a fang.

“As if YOU could make me nervous.”

Sesshomaru’s chest rumbled, and he slid a little higher up Inuyasha’s body.

“Really? Then might you explain the sudden change? You certainly are not exerting yourself much.” Sesshomaru quipped.

“It’s a hanyou thing.” Inuyasha shot back.

“Ah.” Sesshomaru murmured, tilting his head back slightly for a second.

Slowly but surely Sesshomaru’s face seemed to be inching closer, and he had that smug smirk no his face that drove Inuyasha nuts.

They were lock in now, whoever looked away would lose, and Inuyasha hated losing. He wasn’t sure what he would get either way, but this was Sesshomaru and Inuyasha never backed down from Sesshomaru.

He was so wrapped up in his little contest with Sesshomaru that he forgot one very simple thing. Touchy Sesshomaru almost always led to molesting Sesshomaru.

The next thing Inuyasha knew Sesshomaru had pushed himself up to the point where he was above Inuyasha, the tips of their noses nearly touching. Inuyasha did not like the position, and even though he knew that if he looked away Sesshomaru would back off, he refused.

Of course he remembered all too late just what had started all of this.

“Good morning.” Sesshomaru whispered a heartbeat before he closed that last little distance and softly pressed his lips against Inuyasha’s own.

Oh….that was right….

“Mut mer oh flooing?” Inuyasha asked. But of course talking meant parting opening his mouth, and the moment his lips parted Sesshomaru’s tongue slipped past.

It was soft, and somehow cool to the touch, but the second his body started to relax, totally against his will by the way, Sesshomaru pulled back.

“Goodness little brother….your heart is really racing now.” Sesshomaru whispered against Inuyasha’s lips before he gave the bottom one a teasing little tug with his teeth. “Are you well?”

What a stupid question.

Torn between freaking out and freaking the fuck out Inuyasha fought for some kind of neutral ground.

“I have to pee and you’re squishing me.” Inuyasha replied, keeping his voice as calm as he could. Sesshomaru rolled off of him, but not before he gave Inuyasha a little victory smirk.

“Oh…if I didn’t actually have to pee so damn bad I’d so punch you.” Inuyasha thought as he rolled off of the bed. “And your cock is never touching mine again. Never!”

“Where the hell did that come from?”
Inu-youkai asked.

Such things needed to be stated. For the record and all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S esshomaru chuckled as he watched Inuyasha hobble to the bathroom. How cute, though he was a little impressed with how well the boy had controlled his voice.

It did not take much to see how much he tended to affect the hanyou, not a bad thing per say, though he could not help but wonder just why Inuyasha still became so nervous. He would have thought Inuyasha would become at least a little used to them touching by now.

That was the odd thing about Inuyasha, at times he seemed perfectly fine around Sesshomaru, sometimes even taken an active role in their interactions together. Yesterdays tussle for example, yet….there were times when Inuyasha seemed to revert right back to how he had always been. Keeping one wary eye upon Sesshomaru, his tense and tight, as if expecting an attack.

It was confusing, and a little upsetting. Sesshomaru was already in knots about his little late night meeting with Coda, he really did not need Inuyasha throwing him for a loop as well.

Though to be fair, Coda’s actions had completely blindsided him, Inuyasha’s mood swings….not so much.

After a while a relieved looking Inuyasha came tromping back into the room, and promptly flopped back onto the bed. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes as Inuyasha yawned and burrowed back under the furs.

“Tired….so leave me alone till its…time or whatever.” Inuyasha muttered.

“I am afraid that is not possible.” Sesshomaru said regretfully. Oh Inuyasha was not going to like this.

“What now?” Inuyasha grumbled.

“We must dress and have breakfast-”

“-Not hungry-”

“-And then make our way to the gathering chambers.” Sesshomaru finished.

One of Inuyasha’s ears poked up from under the fur, but nothing else.

“What the hell we gotta be so fucking early for? I’m not sitting in that damn bench for hours and hours before I have to sit in it for hours and hours.” Inuyasha growled.

Sesshomaru chewed his lower lip slightly, here it went.

“I am afraid that is when it is beginning. It is an all day affair Inuyasha.”

“But its too early!” Inuyasha protested.

“I know….trust me Inuyasha…this is not something I wish to do either.” Sesshomaru informed.

Inuyasha heaved a long suffering sigh.

“Fine…but I’m sleeping till you’re done stuffing your face.” Inuyasha grumbled.

No, that would not do.

“You must eat Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru said.

“Not hungry.”

“You will be.”

“Tired now.”

“Inuyasha…it will not be worth it to take such a short nap. You will like be even more tired once I wake you then you would if you get up now and allow your body to adjust.” Sesshomaru said patiently.

“No.”

Sesshomaru sighed himself.

“Why must you be so difficult? I am only trying to look after you. It is my responsibility to care for you, regardless of how you feel about that.” Sesshomaru stated. “And I realize you would much rather sleep, but you must eat little brother. You will likely not get another chance until well after dark.”

“Big deal….” Inuyasha grunted. “A few hours might be something to you, but its nothing to me. Try going a few months.”

Sesshomaru went silent at that. Not because of the silent accusation that was there, but because of the sudden change that had come over Inuyasha. This was not the first time such a thing had happened, perhaps there was some sort of pattern here that he was not seeing.

“Why are you being cruel Inuyasha?” Sesshomaru asked, deciding to cut right to the heart of the matter.

“Why does everything have to be your way?” Inuyasha shot back.

Sesshomaru contemplated that for a moment, saying that because he knew better would just be asking for trouble.

“I am trying to take care of you, see to your needs. You are being stubborn.” Sesshomaru informed. Inuyasha probably wouldn’t like it, but it needed to be said, and it sounded….safer.

“I don’t need you to take care of me.” Inuyasha growled. “Ihave been taking care of myself for over two hundred years.”

“No….you have not. You have survived on your own. There is a difference.” Sesshomaru countered.

“Good enough. Not all of us could be pampered and spoiled.”

Why was be being so stubborn?

“What had upset you now Inuyasha?” Sesshomaru asked softly.

“Would you just shut up?”

Was he correct? Was Inuyasha trying to use his past as a shield for something that had upset him present time?

“Just come to breakfast Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru requested.

Inuyasha growled, throwing the fur clean off of the bed and glared at Sesshomaru.

“You’re not going to shut the fuck up until I do are you?”

Sesshomaru tilted his head to the side, pretending to think about it.

“No.”

Grumbling, Inuyasha pushed himself up and off of the bed without another word.

“Fucking fine. But I’ll eat what I want, my way. I don’t want to hear ONE WORD from you.”

As long as Inuyasha ate something decent, that did not sound like too difficult a concession.

“Agreed.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sesshomaru closed his eyes against the full blown headache that he had developed.

“You gonna open the door or not?” Inuyasha grumbled.

“Yes….” Sesshomaru sighed.

He had known getting Inuyasha dressed and ready would not be enjoyable, but he had not expected breakfast to be such a debacle.

It had been a bit funny at first, Inuyasha had adamantly refused to order anything from Retsu, and when Sesshomaru had begun to order for him he had refused to eat anything the chef prepared, insisting that he would only eat something that he himself had prepared.

To that end Inuyasha had broken the half-sacred unwritten rule that you did not head behind the counter and into the kitchen. Sesshomaru himself only did it rarely, usually either waiting for who he wanted or sending someone for them. He was not sure why, it was just one of those childhood rules that seemed to stick.

Of course Inuyasha, without the upbringing Sesshomaru had received care for none of that, and had barged right in, with a protesting Retsu hot on his heels.

That was when things had begun to spiral out of control.
Retsu had impressed Sesshomaru slightly with his ability to keep level with Inuyasha in a shouting match, but the chef could not match the loud mouthed hanyou in sheer vocal power. Nor physical, because too long Retsu came hurtling though the kitchen doors and comically tumbled over the counter, the result of being thrown no doubt. But not even that stopped the furry eared chef, he simply picked himself up, dusted himself off, and charged back in.

Of course he was tossed back out only minutes later…and then promptly forced his way back in.

Voices shouting, glass breaking, metal clanging together….all of the noise spilling out of the war zone of a kitchen had been murder on Sesshomaru’s sensitive ears.

Apparently Inuyasha had not only been making quite a mess, he was also breaking or damaging multiple objects. Sesshomaru didn’t think Inuyasha would destroy the area on purpose, though he could always be wrong, but more that the hanyou tended to do everything in his typical straight ahead, wreaking ball style.

Finally the hanyou had emerged with a large plate of meat, rice and bread. It looked as plain as plain could be, and certainly not well balanced but Sesshomaru clearly remembered their agreement, and it was better then nothing.

Besides the look on his brothers face had told Sesshomaru that speaking up on the subject would not be worth the trouble. It was food and he could live with Inuyasha having one odd meal, especially if that was what Inuyasha himself wanted.
In an odd way it also solved another problem for Sesshomaru. How to deal with Retsu concerning the wine issue.

Compared to Daigon the chef had gotten off very lightly, but while Sesshomaru did want an example, he did not want to hurt Retsu physically to do it. Retsu just wasn’t built for that, he was in good shape yes, but not a warrior. Normal physical or mental discipline would probably only do harm instead of teaching.

But judging from the horrified, outraged outbursts that had spilled out of the kitchen…it would seem that the chef had quite the task ahead of him, and Retsu hated to clean. Which was the reason he insisted everything be done as carefully as possible to limit the mess.

Of course Sesshomaru knew why Inuyasha had refused to eat Retsu’s cooking now. He did not trust the chef, a fact that would crush Retsu, but there was nothing Sesshomaru could do about that.

It would be on Retsu to regain the hanyou’s trust. So that, combined with the apparent destruction of his kitchen seemed a fitting punishment. Both would apply adequate stress upon the chef and Sesshomaru did not even have to get his own hands dirty.

After breakfast Inuyasha had made a similar fuss about his dressing, even though his attendants had been much gentler on him due to Sesshomaru’s personal orders. Sesshomaru did not understand why Inuyasha could not just be quite and let them do their work. Everyone knew he could dress himself….it was not as if anyone was mocking him. So why did he feel the need to yell and scream and….just be such a god damn pain?

And now Sesshomaru found himself about to enter into another delicate diplomatic situation with a very aggressive, cranky hanyou. Joy….

“What are you waiting for? Open the damn thing already.” Inuyasha gripped, drawing Sesshomaru out of his thoughts.

Sesshomaru turned to face his little brother. Inuyasha’s hair had been pulled back in the same style as before, but was now wearing black clothing with golden trim. Inuyasha looked quite good in black, but the look in his face completely ruined the regal imagery.

“For you to calm down.” Sesshomaru answered. “You have been on a rampage ever since breakfast. I do not know why, but it must stop.”

Inuyasha sighed, and rolled his eyes in a very teenage way.

“Deal with it. I got through this once, its just going to be the same shit all over again anyway. Pointless.”

“Inuyasha….I know you do not want to do this, it is well documented at this point, I do not either.” Sesshomaru said slowly, having lost count of how many times he had said the exact same thing, doing his best to hold his own temper. “But there is too much at stake here not to at least try. So please….PLEASE…..”

The hanyou said nothing, which made Sesshomaru nervous. Did it mean he agreed? Or was it a non-verbal telling off? And just why was Inuyasha so combative this morning?

A multitude of questions and absolutely no answers to any of them. But there was nothing he could do, a frustrating fact if there ever was one, especially for someone of his stature. He could neither postpone or eliminate the proceedings.

All he could do was hope, and pray, that Inuyasha would work with him once more. He had done so well yesterday….Sesshomaru was sure he could do it once more if he only tried.

His key fight into the lock, and it turned smoothly, much to Sesshomaru’s displeasure. He had half hoped the key would break or simply not turned. But the door opened, and in they went.

Sometimes….Sesshomaru wondered if his Father’s rein had been half as stressful has his own. If it had been….his certainly wished Father had prepared him better for it all, because at this rate, if not for the fact that his hair was already a glimmering silver, his hair would have turned white long ago.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I nuyasha was not a happy hanyou. He was back in the stupid room, at the stupid table, sitting on the stupid bench with Sesshomaru’s stupid tail wrapped around him, staring at the same two stupid bastards. This whole place was like the realm of stupid and suck.

The two had already made up their minds, it was clear to Inuyasha, so why couldn’t Sesshomaru see it? It made him suspicious, of what he wasn’t sure yet but….he had a bad feeling. Granted that was the only thing on his mind, Sesshomaru’s stupid kiss was bugging him.
Why had he done it? What was his angle here? What did he want damn it?!

This made no sense, and how was he supposed to concentrate on the stupid meeting when he was busy trying to figure out the stupid Sesshomaru?

Inuyasha mentally sighed as he tried to focus on what was being said. How long had they been at this? Felt like it had been a while…but maybe it was just him.

Before he knew it he was re-telling the same story he had told the first day at least three times, and he was somewhat proud that he was able to keep his irritation at having to do so out of his voice he was starting to get pissed off.

He started to zone again only for Enyon’s voice to draw him back.

“I’m sorry Inuyasha, are we boring you?” There was a sneer in his voice and Sesshomaru squeeze Inuyasha’s leg in a warning.

“Now why-ever would you ask me that?” Inuyasha asked, throwing the ball back. It seemed like a good thing to say, but Sesshomaru wasn’t giving him any hints.

“Because you hardly seem like your focus is here.” Coda supplied. “It is rather insulting.”

Inuyasha really wanted to tell him just what he thought, really, REALLY wanted to tell him.

“I am sorry you are under that impression. It is wrong however.” Inuyasha replied.

“I see.” Coda murmured. “Well perhaps it is time to look at this situation from a new perspective.”

Uh…okay?

“Do tell Coda.” Enyon said.

Coda folded his hands on the table in front of him, staring down on Inuyasha.

“By your own admission you went with Lady Nefrume by your own free will correct?” Coda asked.

“Yes.”

“And that once there you had a very uneasy feeling of danger?”

Inuyasha nodded.

“And once you attempted to leave you were attacked, and somehow through a connection of your blood you were able to alert your brother Sesshomaru of your situation, and then you lost consciousness.” Coda continued.

Actually it had been Sesshomaru who had explained how he found out, which Inuyasha still did not understand the workings off, but he nodded anyway.

“Yes.”

Sesshomaru seemed a little tense at Inuyasha’s side, which wasn’t totally out of place considering how important Sesshomaru seemed to think all of this was, but still….it gave Inuyasha a weird vibe that he did not like.

“From there you have said that once you awoke Nefrume and your sibling were already locked in combat, and that you took advantage of an opening from behind.” Coda said. What was the point of all this?

“That’s right.”

“I assume you have a point to all of this?” Sesshomaru asked, echoing Inuyasha’s thoughts. Coda nodded, and his eyes hardened on Inuyasha.

“Indeed I do. There are a few details that I question. I believe you when you speak of being invited, I am sure that if you launched some kind of raid upon Nefrume’s castle…well you would not get very far by yourself, and you certainly would not be granted hospitality.” Coda began. “But after that….” He trailed off and Inuyasha had to fight the urge to throw something. What was with all the melodrama? Just spit it out for gods sake.

Coda made a face as if he had swallowed something bitter and sighed.

“I will be blunt. Regardless of how you are portraying yourself now the bad blood between you and Sesshomaru is not exactly a secret. To that I think that you, hanyou, are trying to pull something.”

“Coda-” Sesshomaru began.

“-Sesshomaru please….you do not have to say anything.” Coda interrupted. Inuyasha wasn’t sure what was going on, but he didn’t like it, now Sesshomaru seemed really….he seemed like he was almost waiting for something now.

“And just what are you accusing me of?” Inuyasha found himself asking. He hadn’t done anything other then what he had said, so he didn’t think he had much to worry about….or did he? Sesshomaru wasn’t giving him shit to work with….so he couldn’t be in too much trouble could he?

“I think….I think that you purposefully antagonized Nefrume, fully knowing that Sesshomaru would retaliate. I believe that it was your purpose to entrap him.” Coda answered.

Huh? The hell was the bear-ass talking about?

“But I didn’t-” Inuyasha started.

“-Furthermore I see no reason to punish all parties when only one is truly responsible.” Coda pushed.

Wait a minute….

“If what you say is true…” Enyon began to say.

“If what I say is true then we must follow what is right.” Coda continued. “But there is only one person who can answer that. Only but one witness.” Coda locked eyes with Sesshomaru. “No can blame you for protecting your sibling Sesshomaru. But do not be mistaken, you do not have to lie to protect him, to protect yourself because of him.”

“Indeed, if one is at fault, then but one should face the consequences.” Enyon stated, sounding a little eager. “Death in this case.”

Suddenly everything clicked. If he was the so called guilty one, because he had somehow tricked Sesshomaru, and Sesshomaru said so…..then it would be his head alone up on the block. But that wouldn’t happen because Sesshomaru….Sesshomaru….

“IF what you say is true….then that is correct.” Sesshomaru said slowly.

Son. Of. A. Fucking. Bitch!!!

He knew it! Knew the fucker had been setting him up all along!!

Inuyasha was all prepared to jump up and defend himself, driving Tetsusaiga right into Sesshomaru rotten skull in this case, but he couldn’t….couldn’t because Sesshomaru’s tail had wrapped so tightly around him, tight enough to restrain him. One of his arms, which he had stupidly slid into the fur of Sesshomaru’s tail for warmth was completely stuck, and his Fang was likewise covered.

Inuyasha found his other arm was similarly restrained by Sesshomaru’s tightening grip around his wrist. He pushed so hard that his entire arm shook, but he still could not raise it.

He was completely trapped…what a horrible feeling. It wasn’t the first time he’d been trapped in his life….but the feeling certainly never got any better.

He had to give it to Sesshomaru….this had been absolutely brilliant, who would have guessed that the bastard was such an outstanding actor?

The words, the touches, even the sexual ones….now Inuyasha understood why Sesshomaru had not said a word about the mark…he knew it wouldn’t be an issue for long. Hell…he had even turned it to his advantage.

That shit in the bottles….brilliant….make himself look vulnerable, as if he actually had bared a hidden part of himself to Inuyasha.
Then the scene with Retsu and Daigon, all to reinforce his point. Now it made sense why Sesshomaru had gone after Daigon and not Retsu as well. Because Sesshomaru had not really done any damage, just made it look like he had.

Anguish tore at Inuyasha, just like the first time Sesshomaru had betrayed him so long ago. They had come full circle in a way….

Inuyasha opened his mouth to scream at Sesshomaru, to curse him for tricking him like this. They had it all wrong, it hadn’t been him who had pulled anything, he wasn’t a schemer….but Sesshomaru was. It had been perfect, he could get rid of two people he wanted gone, both Inuyasha and Nefrume, and keep himself in the clear.

But no sound would come out of his mouth, the lump in his throat was too large, and if a piece of his broken heart had become lodged there.

Tears fought to pour out, but Inuyasha held them back. He wouldn’t give the fuck the satisfaction…wouldn’t let him know how much he had fallen for it all.

A strange thought popped into Inuyasha’s head, one that almost made him laugh.

“Rather long walk just to die.” Inuyasha thought.

Well….they had damn well better get it over with while he was trapped, otherwise he wasn’t about to go quiet or easy.

“However….” Sesshomaru growled, his voice getting that deep, dark, dangerous -I’m this close to fucking you up- tone. “What you say is NOT true.”

Wha? Wait….did…..wha?

“And I certainly do NOT appreciate you insinuating that this Sesshomaru has lied. Nor that my brother is some seven faced schemer.”
Sesshomaru voice was hot with anger, and now Coda looked as if someone had punched him between the eyes.

But Inuyasha didn’t have time to focus on any of that. His heart was pounding brutally, and he had broken out in a sweat. He didn’t know what was going on, and the -death is imminent- feeling was surfing around on the tidal waves inside of his stomach.

Sesshomaru released his hand, and Inuyasha did not waste any time. He was at the wrong angle to get a good shot at Sesshomaru’s face, so he took to jabbing the older Inu in the inside of his thigh. Just as hard as he could too.

Coincidentally that was also the “I need time” signal. Seven or eight jabs in Sesshomaru settled his hand on top of Inuyasha’s own as he spoke.

“Now….if you will excuse us, we will be taking a break.”

“For what?” Coda asked. Sesshomaru pursed his lips.

“You have insulted me in a most….vile way and I feel the need to be out of your presence for a period of time. Also I have had a bit too much water, and now I must make a trip. Simple cause and effect really.” Sesshomaru quipped.

The demon Lord stood, his tail releasing Inuyasha, who also quickly stood.

“You know what you risk by leaving this table.” Enyon growled. Sesshomaru leveled a icy stare on the demon rat.

“You would declare war because I must relieve myself? How petty Enyon.”

Coda sighed and did not sound happy.

“Very well…a short break it is. We have been here for a rather long time, it is not unreasonable.”

It took everything Inuyasha had not to race to the door, he could feel it coming but he was afraid if he ran he would get jumped or something. He wasn’t about to take any chances, and Sesshomaru had better not lay one hand on him once they were past that door….or there would be blood.

He didn’t know what was going on but he was fucking out of here.

Period.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Sesshomaru was curious, even after Coda had brought it up last night Sesshomaru had not believe he would actually put it forth.

It has also taken quite a bit of his strength to restrain Inuyasha, he wasn’t sure what his hanyou brother was going to do, attack Coda probably, but he knew it was best for the boy to stay were he was and allow big brother to take care of it.

At least Inuyasha had asked for a reprieve, Sesshomaru’s leg was still aching from it. Did he have to be vigorous? Sesshomaru was surprised he was not bleeding.

A change had come over Inuyasha, Sesshomaru could see it plainly, his heart rate had increased dramatically and Sesshomaru could smell a boat load of sweat. But really….was that any surprise?

Sighing Sesshomaru prepared for an earful as he opened their door, but the moment Inuyasha got past him, he bolted.

It caught Sesshomaru completely off guard, one moment he was closing the door with Inuyasha at his back, and then next he was truing around only to watch his baby brother rocket down the hall.

“Inuyasha!” Sesshomaru half shouted, not wanting to draw too much attention at this point, before racing after the hanyou.
Why would Inuyasha run? And where was he going?

There was no reason for Inuyasha to run, no reason unless…unless he actually thought his life was in danger. Then he would run yes, either to escape or to get what he felt was a more tactical position.

Inuyasha rounded the corner, faster then Sesshomaru would have thought possible, and literally plowed through a very startled Ko and Po.
Sesshomaru ignored their confused call out, and didn’t care order them or anyone else to join in. The least thing that would help Inuyasha calm down was shouts to capture him. Cursing Coda to the most horrid pit of hell Sesshomaru called out.

“Wait Inuyasha! It is not what you think!”

He should have told Inuyasha what Coda had suggested, but he had been worried that it would only make the boy more suspicious of him.

Inuyasha whipped around another corner and for some reason kept doubling over slightly. If he was really trying to get out…where would he go? The main door was opposite of where he was heading so…a window. Now where was there a window large enough for a person, in the direction Inuyasha was headed, that the hanyou knew about?

Their room.

Sure enough one careful look revealed that was precisely where Inuyasha was headed.

The narrow hallway was preventing Sesshomaru from using his full speed, but he was sure he could catch Inuyasha at the door. After all he would have to stop for a moment to open-that thought was instantly crushed by Inuyasha raising his forearms in front of him and smashing right through the door like high-speed boulder.
Shards of wood exploded inward and Inuyasha tripped over some of the debris. Stumbling Inuyasha crashed into the bed hard enough to shove it several feet. Refusing to stop Inuyasha pulled himself along the floor just as Sesshomaru skidded to a stop. Inuyasha’s frantic crawl surged to the left…away from the open window.

Now at a lost as to what was going on Sesshomaru was about to open his mouth to poise that very question when Inuyasha shoved the door to the bath open, Sesshomaru followed just in time to see Inuyasha pull himself towards the bowl of the toilet and a wet retch followed.

Another and another, his upper body heaving until finally Inuyasha vomited.

As unobtrusively as he could Sesshomaru kneeled besides Inuyasha, father up his hair and keeping it away. He could hear the thumping footsteps of a group approaching and turned his body so as to hide Inuyasha from view as best he could.

As soon as the first person burst into the room Sesshomaru was ready.

“One of you bring me a bucket of cold, clean water and a cloth. The rest of you are dismissed.” Sesshomaru ordered firmly.

Confused looks and dumbfounded nods followed, but Sesshomaru wasn’t paying attention to them by then, he was solely focused on his poor baby brother. The hanyou continued to heave, it was clear he was trying to stop, but failing.

Why would Inuyasha be getting sick? Sesshomaru was actually surprised he had bothered to try and get to this spot in the first place, he was somewhat proud that Inuyasha seemed to be developing a little social consciousness.

But that gave him no answers as to why this was happening, and so he discarded it. His mind turned back to this mornings breakfast, Inuyasha had prepared his own food, but Sesshomaru did not think he could have done so poorly as to cause this. Perhaps he had added something out of curiosity that reacted badly within him?

The requested bucket and cloth was placed beside him and Sesshomaru waved his deliverer away. Inuyasha did not need anyone gawking at him.

As Inuyasha finally raised his head Sesshomaru pushed his hair to the side, tied up as it was, it was mostly out of the way anyway, and gently placed the cool, wet cloth on the back of Inuyasha’s neck.

“Are you alright?” Sesshomaru asked gently.

“No.” Inuyasha groaned, his voice thick.

Before Sesshomaru could ask if there was anything he could do to help Inuyasha turned and thumped him in the sternum hard enough to make his entire chest ache.

“What the fuck was that all about!!?” Inuyasha snapped, pulling away from Sesshomaru and wedging himself in a corner. “And did you have to hang out there so fucking long? Putting me through the wringer…hey…here’s a tip bastard, with shit like that don’t pause for dramatic fucking effect! Spit it the fuck out!”

Sesshomaru recoiled slightly from Inuyasha’s fury, and his own against Coda increased.

“Inuyasha…you were never in any danger.” Sesshomaru insisted.

“Yeah…sure…” Inuyasha spat skeptically. Sesshomaru did not like the sound of that at all.

“So help me Coda….if you destroyed the trust that I have started to build, the trust I have worked so hard for….I will shatter your body completely.” Sesshomaru thought evilly. “One section at a time.”

Inuyasha rubbed his forehead as if he had a headache, and Sesshomaru could still hear that his heart was at a much higher rate then it should be. That concerned him, especially with Inuyasha’s health as fragile as it had been.

A cold nap twisted inside of Sesshomaru. Inuyasha had truly believed that his life was in danger? Had be seriously believed he was about to die, and become so worked up over it, and what would have been Sesshomaru’s betrayal, that it had made him sick?

“I told you that you could trust me Inuyasha. I have show you that .” Sesshomaru said. “Why would you think otherwise?”

Inuyasha looked a little pale, his milky skin having lost some of its luster. It was to be expected Sesshomaru supposed, emptying your stomach violently like that tended to have an effect.

“Because you’re Sesshomaru….and you had me fucking pinned there.” Inuyasha growled. “I’m stuck, can’t move, can’t get to my weapon. And just who is bringing all of this shit up in the first place? YOUR friend Coda…..it all just clinks into place rather nicely doesn’t it?”

“I held you there because I could feel that you were about to become violent.” Sesshomaru stated.

“I tend to do that when it looks like I could die. Just a reaction of mine.” Inuyasha retorted. “And you still haven’t answered my question…what the fuck was that all about?”

Sesshomaru sighed and sat himself on the floor.

“Last night Coda called upon me, and put forth the suggestion.” Sesshomaru began. Inuyasha opened his mouth, looking angry, but Sesshomaru held up his hand. “Please….I did not inform you for two reasons. One, I did not think he would actually put it out on the table. And two, I thought it might upset you…and cause you to doubt me.”

Inuyasha snorted and crossed his arms.

“Okay…fine. Why didn’t you shut up right when he started? Especially if you knew what he was going to do. Or did his little, Sesshomaru please, actually shut YOU up?”

Grabbing the bucket Sesshomaru dumped the remaining water into the toilet bowl, flushing out the remaining contents. Neither he nor Inuyasha needed to smell that.

“Hardly….once I realized that he truly was going to do what he had suggested, I decided to allow him to get it all out so that once finished I could completely, and utterly, shut the idea down. He cannot suggest it, or something along the same lines, again without looking like a fool with an agenda.” Sesshomaru explained. “That and if I had prevented him from speaking it might have looked as if I were hiding something, Enyon would have pushed and it would have come out anyway. Perhaps with even more momentum….I did not realize it would affect you so.”

Inuyasha looked away and shook his head in annoyance.

“Yeah…why would the one thing that I have expected since this all started bother me when it finally came up.” Inuyasha muttered.

That hurt, and sent a wave of despair through Sesshomaru. Already the trust he had managed to gain from Inuyasha had been shaken, and by one of his closest allies no less.

“Please do not allow this to crumble the ground we have both work so hard to obtain.” Sesshomaru pleaded softly. Inuyasha gave him a steady, searching look, as if he were attempting to gaze into Sesshomaru’s very soul. He held it for several long silent minutes before wincing as if something hurt and then looked away once more.

“Don’t….don’t trap me again…” Inuyasha whispered. “And cut the melodrama.” Sesshomaru smiled faintly.

“I will do my best.”
He did not think he had trapped Inuyasha at all, but again…Inuyasha did not understand even the simplest of Inu gestures. Which of course was…actually his fault….damn.

“Do you need me to call Daigon?” Sesshomaru asked. If Inuyasha was going to become ill again, even if it was a stress/panic effect, he was certain Daigon had something that could be of use. A sedative perhaps….which, now that he thought about it, was something Inuyasha could use most of the time. Inuyasha shook his head.

“No…I’ll be fine.”

“Very well then…” Sesshomaru said. “Take a few minutes to collect yourself and then we must be getting back.”

“I’m not going back in there.” Inuyasha declared firmly.

“Inu-”

“No. I’m not doing it. You want to go, then you go. I’ll stay here.” Inuyasha interrupted. “And you’re lucky to get that.”

Sesshomaru had a moment of concern, he couldn’t very well drag Inuyasha back. So if the boy really refused….he did not have many options.

“You must return with me Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru implored. “Do you have any idea of how it will look? What they will think-

“-The same fucking thing they think now!” Inuyasha snapped as he jumped to his feet, startling Sesshomaru. “They’ve already made up their minds, and if you can’t see that then your not nearly as smart as you pretend to be.”

Sesshomaru stood himself, not liking how Inuyasha had loomed over him. One never knew when the hanyou might resort to his knuckles to get a point across.

“You are correct….Enyon ahs made up his mind. Likely as soon as he received word of what happened. Regardless of the truth he will keep on as always. But Coda-”

“-Wants me dead!” Inuyasha snarled. “You’re asking me to trust you, but you are trying to put me in a room with two people who sure seem like they’d be happy with my head on a pike! Why do I have to be there anyway?! I’ve said all I have to say and you know it! This all smells of a set up and I don’t like it, you want trust? Then stop with the bullshit eh?”

Sesshomaru had to concede that Inuyasha did have a point, Coda did seem to have something against him. Whether it was personal, or just a general hanyou issue Sesshomaru did not know, but what he did know was that he needed to convince Inuyasha…and soon.

“I….do not believe that Coda personally wishes you harm Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru stated. How could he after all? This was the first time they had ever met, they had no history together. “It would seem that he has, unfortunately, a low opinion of hanyou, and saw you as a tool to be used.”

Inuyasha ground his teeth together loud enough to make Sesshomaru wince slightly, and turned away.

“Yeah…cause that is sooooo much better.”

Patiently Sesshomaru put his hand on Inuyasha’s shoulder, squeezing gently before embracing him from behind. Sesshomaru nuzzled the side of Inuyasha’s neck and placed his chin on his baby brother’s shoulder.

“I am no happier that he dared to claim such a thing then you are. Truly Inuyasha….but I also believe that he means me no harm, and will not go to war with me.” Sesshomaru soothed gently. “It is my hope that now that he knows that I have truly claimed you….I believe he will go along with us. There is a chance that we may end this right today….but for that to happen you MUST return with me.”

Inuyasha said nothing and a low growl rumbled in his chest. Sesshomaru gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and hoped that the hanyou would listen.

“I don’t like it.” Inuyasha said.

“Nor do I.” Sesshomaru reported.

“I’ve been pushed just about as far as I can fucking go today Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha warned. “I’m not kidding one bit.”

“I know. But you should know this….I want this to be resolved peacefully…but if I must….if I must I WILL go to war before I allow harm to come to you.” Sesshomaru vowed.

It seemed a little much, to just put out there like that. But he wanted Inuyasha to know the depths of his commitment, wanted Inuyasha to trust him so badly it hurt. But would it be enough? Perhaps only time would tell….

“Please Inuyasha….I need your help.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It took an enormous amount of effort, but Sesshomaru was able to finally convince the hanyou. However things did not go smoothly after that….

Sesshomaru had draped his tail across Inuyasha’s shoulders to accommodate his wishes, and still achieve the effect he wanted, but even that victory did little to nothing to placate the boy.

Although Inuyasha thankfully managed to keep his language clean, he was all but openly hostile with Coda and Enyon. Granted Sesshomaru really could not blame Inuyasha for feeling the way he did, but he still wished that Inuyasha could keep it under wraps. A lot of work needed to be done to make Inuyasha able to survive in court that was for sure.

Things had almost completely come undone when Enyon made a disrespectful remark about Inuyasha’s mother. From there the two had engaged in an escalating argument, all the while Coda had given him a look that had been both sympathetic and scornful. “I told you.” It seemed to say from both ends of the spectrum.

Still…Enyon had tipped his hand, perhaps becoming a little overanxious in his desire to strike at them, and his anger at being denied, and Sesshomaru was able to lay the full blame of the argument upon him.

Just in time too, as Sesshomaru could sense that at any given moment Inuyasha was prepared for violence. Aching for it in fact.

In the end Sesshomaru had not received what he had wanted, instead it was agreed that they would meet tomorrow. He had expected that of course, but it still upset him, he had truly hoped that Coda would feel shame for his dreadful scheme and wish to make amends.

No such luck it seemed.

Which all had brought Sesshomaru to where he was no, in their shared room, door replaced, watching a moody Inuyasha. The slur against his mother had the boy all fired up, leaving Sesshomaru unsure of how to safely approach him.

If Inuyasha was hurting then Sesshomaru would try to comfort him, but as he was angry…well Sesshomaru never really knew what would calm him down. Often what had once worked would not work a second time.

The enigma of Inuyasha…..Sesshomaru swore that sometimes the boy could be worse then even the most stubborn puzzle box. Because at least with the box logic could be used, no such luck with a short fused hanyou….

“Pay not attention to him Inuyasha, his mouth is nothing to be disturbed by.” Sesshomaru said, cautiously trying to gauge the boy.

“Its all the old man’s fault.” Inuyasha muttered. Sesshomaru blinked….old man? Who?…Father?

“And just what did Father do?” Sesshomaru asked. He wasn’t quite sure that Inuyasha was actually referring to their father, but he had heard the hanyou refer to Inu-Taisho as such before….so it seemed like a sound guess.

“Caused all this shit….if he had just left her alone….her life would have gone so much better.” Inuyasha replied.
Sesshomaru repressed the spike of anger that flared up within him. It was an old reaction, he had loved their father with all his heart, but despite his new feelings for her son, he still detested Inuyasha’s mother.

“If the two of them had not….come together, then you would not have been born.” Sesshomaru pointed out. Inuyasha shrugged.

“No big loss.” The hanyou muttered darkly.

Ah well….now there was a problem Sesshomaru could handle. If Inuyasha was depressed over his existence, and himself, then Sesshomaru knew many, many ways to distract him.

“And I know just the one to do.” Sess-youkai purred. Sesshomaru shook his head, and it had been so quiet today….

He opened his mouth to speak, but Inuyasha beat him to it.

“You know what I don’t get? Why does everyone call her a whore? Huh? I mean…I can get humans, they hate demons. But demons, especially ones that talk so much about the old man, say the same thing. Why? I mean they talk so good about him, but she’s a whore because she slept with him.” Inuyasha growled. “Well if being with him does that….then what does that make him in the first place?”

Sesshomaru wasn’t sure what to say, not right away at least. There was nothing too terribly cryptic about Inuyasha’s statement, but he was a bit torn. He would much rather defend his Father then Inuyasha’s Mother, however….there was a time for personal pride and preference, and a time to focus on others.

Sesshomaru slid onto the bed behind Inuyasha, embracing the hanyou gently.

“Your mother was not a whore, neither before she met father, or after his death. He would have never been so strongly…drawn to her if she had not been pure and good.” Sesshomaru whispered into Inuyasha ear. “Hatred and bigotry motivate such slurs, and I know that it might be hard, but you should not pay any attention to such fools. As a matter of fact….you need not suffer them any longer, especially not in our lands. Such words would forfeit their lives.”

Inuyasha chuckled slightly and tilted his head back to look at Sesshomaru.

“Wow….did that hurt? Anything rupture? Bleeding out of any head holes?” Inuyasha quipped. Sesshomaru saw the humor in it, but was still a little offended by Inuyasha’s jab.

“I was only trying-”

“Yeah, I get it.” Inuyasha interrupted. “Still had to hurt.”
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes and gave Inuyasha a playful shove.

“I do not have to take this kind of abuse from you.” Sesshomaru deadpanned. “There are countless others who would kill for my attentions.”

Inuyasha rolled away to lean back in the bed, crossing his legs the hanyou put forth a smug face.

“Yeah…but none as cute as me.”
The statement caught Sesshomaru a little, he realized Inuyasha was adding a joke to Sesshomaru’s own, but it was still something new from the boy. A good new, Inuyasha having at least a little confidence in something other then his combat skills, which were actually lacking, so it was a bit pleasing to hear. It wasn’t quite a flirty statement, but….it was something that intrigued Sesshomaru, it also reminded him of the little talk he needed to have with the hanyou.

“Are you tried?” Sesshomaru asked. Inuyasha shrugged slightly and shook his head.

“Not really.”

That was good, Sesshomaru did not want to keep Inuyasha up if he wished to rest….gods knew the boy was hard enough to drag out of bed when he did not want to leave it, Sesshomaru had not desire to add on to the difficulty.

“Would you mind talking for a bit?” Sesshomaru continued. Again, he did not want to push, Inuyasha had probably already reached his limit for the day, the last thing Sesshomaru needed was another hanyou blow up.

“Weeeelll that depends….” Inuyasha reported.

“On?” Sesshomaru wondered.

“What you wanna talk about. If you’re just going to nag me about manners or -properness- or some crap like that….then no. Not interested in the slightest.” Inuyasha replied.

The corners of Sesshomaru’s mouth twitched, threatening a smile, but he repressed it. He didn’t need to encourage the boy. Granted sometimes he found his little brother to be beyond insufferable, but sometimes, like right now, he found Inuyasha’s blunt manner rather refreshing. After being around people who either acted like he would break if not carefully handled, or react violently to even the slightest bit of input contrary to what he thought his entire life….it was nice to have someone who would just say exactly what was on their mind.

“No, nothing like that. Promise.” Sesshomaru reported.

“Well what is it then?” Inuyasha asked as he reached for the small glass of water on the table next to the bed. Sesshomaru wasn’t sure who had brought the jug, and the glasses, but it was nice to see that he still had servants under him that were actually on the ball.

Still…..he had to wonder how Inuyasha was going to take this.

“Your sexuality.”

Inuyasha gagged mid-swallow, his eyes went wide and with a might push of his now water infiltrated lungs, sprayed all the remaining water in his mouth out in front of him. Sesshomaru covered his mouth to hide his smile while he suppressed laughter.

Okay….perhaps he should have waited a few seconds before he put that out there, but it certainly had been a comical sight.

Coughing, sputtering and choking Inuyasha waved his left hand in a wide arch in front of him. He was trying to speak, but his body was more concerned with the fluid he had just inhaled.

WHAT?! Inuyasha finally managed to spit out. “Why the-cough cough-what the-cough-hack-WHAT?!?!”

Sesshomaru’s belly was starting to quake slightly. He was not sure how much longer he could hold it in. The look on his baby brother’s face was priceless…simply priceless.

“Try to just focus on breathing for the moment.” Sesshomaru suggested.

“Bite-cough-me-” Inuyasha forced out.

“Yes I suppose that does have a little to do with it.” Sesshomaru mused. Inuyasha gave him a look that held both outrage and befuddlement. “And you should know that I was about your age when Father and I first had a discussion like this.”

It was a rather humorous memory, Father had been….mortified. Sesshomaru had never seen his father so hesitant and flustered in all his life. Of course it was because he was speaking to his then only son about his sexual development, something Inu-Taisho wanted no part of. To that point Sesshomaru had to wonder if he would fair any better with this then his sire.

“Well we do want to be a part of that developing Inuyasha sex now don’t we?” Sess-youkai whispered slyly.

“I uh…I know how sex works.” Inuyasha fumbled. “So thanks….I think, but uh….I’m…good and all.”
Cute.

“Perhaps…” Sesshomaru murmured. “The logistics are known to you. But I know for a fact that you do not understand your body, what it wants and why it reacts.”

Inuyasha looked away, avoiding Sesshomaru’s eyes.

“This….really isn’t important.” Inuyasha muttered.

“I feel it is.” Sesshomaru insisted.

“Well you’re a pain in the ass.” Inuyasha countered.

“Incorrect. It was you who penetrated and injured my insides.” Sesshomaru pressed. He could not really deny it, Inuyasha had been inside of him, he had been Uke to his little brother, and had been injured by it. He was not entirely sure how he felt about it, it did sting the pride a bit, but that would not stop him from using it to his advantage if need be.

And Inuyasha....well the hanyou looked like a fish pulled out of the water, his mouth open and gasping, but no real words were coming out.

The corners of Sesshomaru’s mouth surged upward even more, becoming dangerously close to a full on grin, and this time a small giggle did make its way out of him. It wasn’t his fault, it was just so much fun to tease his little brother.

“Th-th-that….that’s not….you can’t…..It was an ACCIDENT!” Inuyasha whined.

“Correct.” Sesshomaru agreed. “It did still happen however, and there have been….repercussions.”

“So?!” Inuyasha grumped. “Doesn’t mean I have to think about it.”

Sesshomaru was not sure, but he could swear he heard Inuyasha mutter -shut up- under his breath only moments later, and for some reason it felt like he was not the target for once.

“L-Look….ju-just what are you trying to say here?” Inuyasha huffed gruffly.

“That intimacy is more then just a new experience for you, it is something you do not understand. The natural desires and reactions of your body confuse and upset you.” Sesshomaru clarified. “You struggle with what you feel, your own development is a puzzle to you. It is not an uncommon problem, you simply need….education, understanding, and acceptance.”

“I-says who?!” Inuyasha snapped, the faint blush in his cheeks giving away his embarrassment.

“You do, without words you say it quite clearly.” Sesshomaru answered. “For instance….you react to me.”

Inuyasha’s eyes went wide again.

“I-I….I do not.” Inuyasha insisted weakly. Sesshomaru quirked an eyebrow. Denial, he had expected that. Well….he had a few weapons against such a foe.

One of them subtle, and not one he had used a great deal in his life. He had never truly needed it before, but perhaps now was time to test his skill with it.

Shifting to the side for the right lighting Sesshomaru tilted his head at a slight angle so that he could peer thought his eyelashes at Inuyasha.

“Is that so?” Sesshomaru asked, dropping his voice to a throaty purr. He could clearly see Inuyasha’s pupils dilate slightly. Sesshomaru pushed his bottom lip out in a slight pout, which he slowly whetted

“Yes…that is so.” Inuyasha pressed, his voice tight.

“I see…” Sesshomaru whispered, adding a disappointed edge to his voice as he slowly crawled towards Inuyasha.

The hanyou let out a little -eep- as Sesshomaru ran his fingers up the boy’s left inner thigh. Nipping at Inuyasha’s throat gently as he rose up Sesshomaru stopped at his ear.

“Not even a little?” Sesshomaru whispered into the furry little flap, teasing the tip gently with his teeth a moment later.

Inuyasha’s whole body trembled, a shaky breath rushing past his lips.

“Sesshomaru…” Inuyasha gasped.

Seduction.

Not a skill he had devoted much time to developing. But…perhaps that needed to change, perhaps it would be the tool of choice with Inuyasha. After all…nothing else had seem to stick.

The thick, spicy scent of Inuyasha’s arousal began to leak into the air, not much…just a little, but enough to prove Sesshomaru’s point.

“Mmmm…sweet hanyou….you like it when big brother touches you.” Sesshomaru purred, making sure to bath Inuyasha’s innocent ear with his hot breath.

It would be cheating to touch the part of Inuyasha he could tell the boy wanted touch, after all….pretty much anyone could cause Inuyasha to thicken if the were to stroke him. No…that was the easy way, and ultimately wouldn’t prove anything.

Tempting though.

“Sesshomaru…” Inuyasha groaned, causing Sesshomaru shiver slightly. It the second time his name had exited Inuyasha’s mouth in such a manner in a rather short span of time, and that affected him. That wouldn’t do, he was the one in control here.

“But its soooo good to hear.” Sess-youkai rumbled.

Yes….yes it was. However that was not the issue here.

Regretfully Sesshomaru eased himself away, smiling slyly when Inuyasha gave him something of an outraged look. On that asked -why did you stop?- and yet if asked Inuyasha would undoubtedly express a desire not to be touched.

He wanted, yes he did, but he did not want to say -yes, yes we will do this-

Which was a large part of what Sesshomaru was talking about in the first place. He was almost sure he could get Inuyasha to submit to some kind of intimacy, but even knowing that he also knew that his brother would also pitch a fit once he released and his blood cooled.

“You reacted.” Sesshomaru pointed out.

“Th-that’s….because you…you….you….” Inuyasha fumbled.

“You need not be ashamed Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru explained. “It is only natural, and this Sesshomaru IS rather beautiful.”

Inuyasha snorted.

“Vain much?”

Sesshomaru only smiled, he knew the comment would pull Inuyasha back….and it was true after all.


“Your entire life you have never had the opportunity to explore yourself, either physically or emotionally.” Sesshomaru pressed on. “And now you have become active, active without ever knowing who you are sexually or what you enjoy. It is no wonder you are confused little brother, and rest assure Inuyasha, even people how have had both of these things in their life also become confused at times. I say again…it is quite normal.”

Inuyasha dropped his head.

“I don’t….I don’t…..”

Sesshomaru slid his hand under Inuyasha’s jaw and gently lifted his face up.

“You may ask me anything Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru informed gently. “I am your brother, but I am also, no matter how much you may not like it, in a parental position in regards to you. I know you think you can take care of yourself, and you may be right. But It IS my responsibility to care for you. You are not an adult yet.”

Several things past through Inuyasha’s eyes, he looked angry, as if he wanted to protest. He looked contemplative, as if he were pondering Sesshomaru’s words. Lastly he looked inquisitive, Sesshomaru could see a question burning inside of his little brother….but as quickly as it rose up, he could also see Inuyasha’s resolve to pose it wavering.

It was obviously something that was bothering the boy, but if he was having so much trouble asking….Sesshomaru was not quite sure how to draw it out of him. He did not want to push Inuyasha too hard, because if there was one thing he had learned so far about his younger brother it was one very simple thing. If you pushed Inuyasha he would push back….and that got you nowhere.

“The first then you must understand is yes, men mate.” Sesshomaru continued as he released Inuyasha. He would give the boy some time, perhaps that would help him gather his courage. “And yes, sometimes siblings mate. It does not have the same problems as it does with humans. I know you are struggling with this, and I know I have said it a few times already, but it is true.”

Inuyasha sighed.

“So what’s next then? Parents mating with their kids?” Inuyasha spat. Sesshomaru made a face.

“No…that is taboo, disgusting and forbidden. Quite harmful in fact.” Sesshomaru explained.

“Oh really? Well what the hell is the difference?” Inuyasha snapped. Now why was Inuyasha becoming so aggressive all of a sudden? Was it from a genuine belief?…Or something else?

“For a number of reasons really. For one mixing blood with something you have already created is rather detrimental.” Sesshomaru informed. “It is a rather long subject. Do you truly wish for me to continue?”

Inuyasha waved his hand dismissively, and grunted. It didn’t exactly answer Sesshomaru’s question, but he would take it for a no. It was not what he wanted to talk about anyway, this was about Inuyasha.

“I think…..I think that you are simply trying to deny something you feel inside Inuyasha. Which I do understand.” Sesshomaru stated. Inuyasha just rolled his eyes.

“Oh yeah….you just get everything I know. So tell me, oh brilliant Sesshomaru….just what am I denying?” Inuyasha sarcastically quipped.
Sesshomaru rubbed at his temple, such insolence…and again Inuyasha showed off his insane ability to switch emotional gears from one extreme to another in a matter of moments. No matter….he had given Sesshomaru a way to cut right to the heart of the matter.

“That you, in part or entirely, have developed something of an attraction to me.” Sesshomaru replied plainly. Inuyasha’s eyes flared.

“I do not! Have not!”

Of course such an explosive reaction almost certainly said the opposite.

“It is alright Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru soothed. “There is nothing wrong with it. Or you.”

“Just…shut up.” Inuyasha grumbled.

Sesshomaru had thought to bring up Inuyasha’s interactions with Komar and Atrius, but thought better of it. Besides…he did not like the idea of bringing another person into this for some reason.

“And don’t…don’t do all of that stuff to…or at me again.” Inuyasha muttered.

It sounded weak to Sesshomaru’s ears, and now that he had started, he wasn’t about to stop.

“To be truthful Inuyasha, enjoying both sexes is far more common among demons then simply one or the other.” Sesshomaru informed. Another eye roll

“Right…..so is this the part where you tell me you’ve done it dozens of times?” Inuyasha retorted.

Sesshomaru paused for a moment, reflecting back.

“Not dozens no….it had been a while but I believe there were three.” Sesshomaru admitted. Inuyasha did a quick double take, and seemed to kink his neck while doing so.

“You’re….you’re kidding right?”

Sesshomaru smiled slightly and shook his head.

“Not at all. I have taken a male into my bed and filled him.” Sesshomaru said. “The first time I was simply curious. It was something I had never experienced before. He was quite eager to please me, and highly responsive to my own ministrations. The second happened maybe….oh five years alter. I was bored and he was rather….exotic. He hailed from the southern islands you see….with a completely different skin tone and bone structure, it was something new. He was also unnaturally…flexible, even for a demon. As for the third….it was something of a challenge. He was very large in body, muscles on top of muscles really, and a rear so thick, tight and firm that I imagine one could smash bricks atop it. To the point he informed this Sesshomaru that he had yet to fine a male demon with the strength to truly satisfy him, and as his body was quite appealing, a veritable mountain to climb, face attractive and a mind sharp enough to be intellectually stimulating….I took him up on the changed.”

“Uh…umm…” Inuyasha fumbled. The look on his face was so amusing Sesshomaru could not help but press a bit further. It was obvious Inuyasha had not expected this when he had threw out his little verbal challenge.

“He left our lands with a limp, a few bruises, and a rather large smile.” Sesshomaru added with a wicked grin. Inuyasha actually full on blushed this time, much to Sesshomaru’s pleasure.

“I don’t need to know this! Why are you telling me this?!” Inuyasha squawked

“You did ask….in a roundabout way.” Sesshomaru replied. “And now you do not have to feel like you are an anomaly.”

Inuyasha’s blush faded, replaced with a not nearly as cute blank look.

“A wha?”
Sesshomaru flicked his eyebrows up as he cleared his throat. Education was certainly on the to do list. Inuyasha wasn’t stupid, and his ignorance could be corrected…and would be, whether the hanyou liked it or not.

“You do not have to feel alone, as if you deviate from the norm.” Sesshomaru clarified. Inuyasha’s ears flattened, and Sesshomaru found it interesting, the wide range of emotions the little flaps could express that was.

“L-Look….can we drop this now?” Inuyasha grunted. “Its…its just so stupid.”

“It is not. But might I ask what is so stupid in your mind? A fantasy perhaps? Or the subjects within it?” Sesshomaru asked.

Oh…oh how Inu-Taisho had HATED to have to ask that. Sesshomaru suspected he had only asked because he wanted to know if his son had any potentially embarrassing kinks to cover up. Sesshomaru on the other hand was simply curious, and fishing….Inuyasha had still not asked the question he knew was lurking within.

“Its all stupid, all of it. Stupid and temporary.” Inuyasha insisted.

Interestingly enough…Inuyasha was not looking at Sesshomaru anymore. Neither at his face, nor his body. He had actually turned his body away from Sesshomaru, not quite giving the demon Lord his back, but it seemed like the hanyou was slowly turning more and more. Was it something embarrassing? Perhaps Inuyasha did have a few darker flavors tucked away.

“Nonsense.” Sesshomaru chided. “Nothing stupid about how you feel, or what you want. But to perhaps judge a bit….why don’t you describe one of these so called stupid thoughts, or feelings to me.”

Regardless of their own encounters Sesshomaru was still the only adult, only confidant, that Inuyasha had. If he did not feel he could speak to his own sibling about his troubles, whatever they might be, then who else could he really turn to?

Inuyasha’s eyes went wide yet again as he jaw dropped, and he turned back towards Sesshomaru, face red as a ruby.

“I-I’m n-not telling you nothing!” Inuyasha stammered and then quickly turned his whole body away from Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru blinked.

Well….that was a bit much….but it gave him a hunch that stirred the primal urges deep inside of him.

‘Why not?” Sesshomaru asked smoothly. “You can talk to me about anything Inuyasha, and I can assure you that I have a wide range of…knowledge.”

Easy now…..he was supposed to be helping, discussing and informing, NOT seducing. A little teasing to prove a point was fine…but there was a line he really should not cross.

Oh….but such delicious bounty awaited him on the other side of that line….and it certainly did not help that a good sized chunk of him would be more then happy to indulge whatever juicy little thoughts the happened to be floating around the boys head.

But that was his youkai and Sesshomaru was not….ruled by such things. Suggestions to be ignored was all they were.

“I-I’m….b-because! Its private!” Inuyasha snapped.

The scent coming off of Inuyasha was so…pulling. A strange mixture of fluster and….almost innocence. Granted Sesshomaru could not truly smell innocence, it was a concept not a biological substance. But…in a way he could.

In Inuyasha he could see a vanilla, a gentle white, just waiting to be mixed in with the different flavors, the blues, violets, and deepest reds that Sesshomaru held.
He knew better, but he was, as he had said, only a demon. He had needs of his own, deep, unfulfilled desires, and some situations were just too perfect to pass up.

Pushing forward Sesshomaru slid up Inuyashas back until he was mouth level with one of those adorable little ears once more.

“Is it about….me?” Sesshomaru purred, curling his arm around Inuyasha’s chest. The hanyou squirmed, his ear flicking to slap against Sesshomaru’s lips. “Is that it? Is Yash thinking naughty thoughts about his big brother?”

Sesshomaru traced the edges of Inuyasha’s ear with his tongue. Something which had drawn rather lovely responses out of Inuyasha once before.

“Oh gods….” Inuyasha whimpered softly, trembling within Sesshomaru’s grasp.

“You’re supposed to be talking, not trying to bed him.” Sesshomaru conscience nagged.

In his minds eye Sesshomaru could practically see his youkai tackle it down, and begin throttling it.

“You shut your stupid mouth! Shut it and don’t open it again!” Sess-youkai seemed to scream.

Amusing in a way, but it did get Sesshomaru back on track.

“There is not shame in it Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru whispered. “Whatever you might be feeling, whatever your desire…do not feel you have to hide.”

It was not easy, especially with Inuyasha so ripe for the taking, but Sesshomaru managed to pull away, and left the bed entirely. Spying the two items that he had requested earlier incase the chance for this discussion came up, Sesshomaru went to collect them.

Inuyasha had turned to watch him with puzzled eyes.

“I am sure that I do not have to explain to you what an hourglass is.” Sesshomaru said, holding the two up to been seen clearly.

“No.” Inuyasha reported. Sesshomaru nodded.

“To that point I will be leaving you for a time, I will take one, and will leave the other. Both will be set to the same time, and I will return when the sand has emptied.” Sesshomaru explained.
The confusion on Inuyasha’s face only increased.

“Oh….kay?”

“While I am gone you may used the time to tend to yourself.” Sesshomaru informed.

“Excuse me?” Inuyasha grunted.

“Explore yourself, learn your body.” Sesshomaru stressed. “I will make certain that you have privacy.”

“Are…..are you t-telling m-me to jerk off?!” Inuyasha sputtered.

“I am not telling you to do anything. I am simply giving you the opportunity should you wish. Might just help to resolve some of those questions of yours.” Sesshomaru said before turning both his and Inuyasha’s hourglasses and after that…out the door he went.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inuyasha just stared at the door, completely frozen. Did Sesshomaru actually….had he….what the hell was going on?

This day had been hell on his nerves. First he got drug out of bed, had to deal with kissy-molesting Sesshomaru, got stuck in that stupid room, then all the friggin drama and backstage bullshit, and NOW Sesshomaru was telling him to jerk off….only moments after getting all molesty AGAIN.

With an agitated sigh Inuyasha collapsed onto the bed, and just stared up at the ceiling. He could almost swear the older demon was on some kind of dogged trail to crack his mind. Why did Sesshomaru want to talk about all that? What purpose did it serve?

Granted it had been kind of parenting….until the molesting had started, and he did recall Kagome mentioning that her mother had given her “The Talk.” not long after the jewel had been shattered and he had met her mother. He wasn’t sure just what it had been about, but after a little digging and Miroku arm twisting Inuyasha had learned that it had something to do with sex.

So….was that what this had been?

Though it had been more about the whole guy, guy then and siblings….and stuff. Why was Sesshomaru so hung up on him accepting it or whatever? This wasn’t the first time he had brought it up, so obviously Sesshomaru thought it was important.

Buy why? Was it because Sesshomaru was worried how he might react if he met another male couple? Inuyasha supposed that might be it, after all Sesshomaru always seemed so worried that Inuyasha was going to do…something he wasn’t supposed to do or…whatever the hell the demon Lord thought. And apparently he had caused some trouble with the whole Alir and Tren thing….not that he thought that he had done anything wrong at all.

Or….Inuyasha could feel the mark on his chest tingling warmly. He wasn’t sure what that might mean exactly but he had noticed it doing so from time to time. Now….could that be why? Was Sesshomaru trying to warm him up to the idea of mating with one another?
As before the very thought felt absolutely ridiculous. Of course Sesshomaru did not want to mate with him, how could he? Their history aside there were many problems with such an arrangement.

For one Inuyasha did not want it up the butt, not that that had ever stopped the now very dead mean in his past from trying to put it in there, and it went without saying that Sesshomaru, despite his seemingly caviler attitude about bringing it up when Inuyasha did not want to think about it, did not want to be his younger brother’s bitch.

Mmmmm…Sesshomaru his bitch, bent over, ass offered for the taking---Inuyasha’s member twitched.

Ah! Ah! No! Bad brain! Bad!

Inuyasha shook his head and heaved another sigh.

“Ask you anything huh?” Inuyasha muttered to himself. That was just it. The only thing he really wanted to ask….he just couldn’t. “What is this to you? What do you want Sesshomaru….that is what I wanna know.” Inuyasha whispered.
There was so much in Sesshomaru’s head that he didn’t know…and damn it that one certainly was important. He wanted to know….but was just too afraid to ask. Afraid that Sesshomaru would laugh, mocking him, amused with the idea that he would sully himself with someone like Inuyasha.

Not that Inuyasha wanted to mate with Sesshomaru, because he didn’t.

Didn’t.

No…that wasn’t it at all Maybe it was because it was a rejection, and Inuyasha had had more then enough of that in his life. Or maybe it was the thought that he just didn’t measure up…but it bothered him all the same. Which was stupid because he did not want anything of the sort with Sesshomaru in the first place.

Totally didn’t.

Which brought him to the other then that scared him.

What if Sesshomaru said yes?

What if the impossible, the unbelievable, actually happened?

He didn’t know what the hell he would do then. Even thinking about it was hard, just what could he do? Run? Hide? Fight? Those were really the only things he knew how to do when face with giant obstacles and yet….none of them quite fit this situation.

Inuyasha rubbed his face vigorously with both hands. There was no real point in thinking about it, it was better to focus on the real problems then imaginary what if ones.

And just what was that whole -learn your body- crap? As if Inuyasha did not already know his body, he had been in it for over two hundred years now hadn’t he? So who could possibly know it better then him?
Was Sesshomaru trying to imply that HE knew it better? Inuyasha snorted….how stupid.

“Well you haven’t exactly done much with our body other then sling it around and abuse it.” Inu-youkai piped up.

Yeah? So? It was his body to do so with, and besides…it wasn’t like he wanted to spend every single day fighting for his life.

Though Sesshomaru had pulled a few surprises on him lately. His ears had always been sensitive, but he didn’t know they would be sensitive like that.
Stupid Sessy and his molesting mouth.

“And the neck, and the stretch of flesh between it and the shoulder, on and the nipples, certainly can’t forget about them.” Inu-youkai rattled off.

“Whose side are you on anyway?” Inuyasha muttered in annoyance.

“The side that gets us what we need.” It replied.

“You mean what YOU, for some odd reason, want.” Inuyasha shot back.

“OH yes….its all my fault.” Inu-youkai quipped. “But I seem to recall many times of horny-ness within a certain hanyou looooong before you were listening to me.”

“Just shut up….” Inuyasha snapped. “There was never time, and lets not forget that the last time I listened to you. What happened? Sesshomaru showed up that’s what.”

“One. I don’t see the problem with a partner showing up to take over pleasing us. Two. That’s not going to happen this time is it? Sure sounded like we have been given some free, alone time.” Inu-youkai replied. “Not that I would mind if he showed up….or maybe that kitsune….Mmmm.”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, after all those years of wanting, it turned out that having his demon side able to voice itself meant having a insane nag stuck in your head permanently.

“If I do it….will you shut up?” Inuyasha wondered.

He didn’t get an answer, but he had a feeling he might get at least a temporary reprieve from its stupidity.

So uh….Inuyasha looked down at himself, how was he supposed to start? He wasn’t really that turned on, not like the time in the tree when the….issue was nagging at him.

Sure the need was there, buried inside of him. But as it was he was….well cold, and to be honest he would have much rather been touched then do the touching himself.

“Then call Sesshomaru back, maybe that thick tailed fox.” Inu-youkai purred. Inuyasha rolled his eyes again, stupid thing.

Idly Inuyasha ran his fingers along himself, wondering if he should even bother, but it did feel kind of nice. Pressing a bit firmer Inuyasha giggled as a wicked thought popped into his head. He could always let go right on Sesshomaru’s pillow, wouldn’t that be funny?

He could just picture Sesshomaru laying down sideways as he tended to do, and getting a wet, cold, sticky earful.

Tempting…but the gods only knew what Sesshomaru might do in return.

Still tempting though.

Inuyasha gasped as the fingers of his left hand found one of his nipples, massaging it gently though the soft cloth of his nightshirt. Blood starting pumping and pooling, and the tip of him began to jut out from under his waistband, and Inuyasha ran his thumb back and forth along its underside, shivering as he did.

It took a little wiggling but soon Inuyasha had freed himself from the confines of his clothing. Slipping his fingers around himself Inuyasha pumped it slowly.

It felt good, the warm blossoming pleasure, maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea.

Still…it wasn’t quite enough….he needed something more.

“Oh I have just the thing!” Inu-youkai declared.

Before Inuyasha could say a word for or against it his mind was flooded with images.

Sesshomaru casually laying in front of him, his tongue lazily slipping past his lips to lap at Inuyasha’s cock. Sesshomaru half straddling him, body slick and panting as the thrust his cock into Inuyasha’s own. Sesshomaru’s mouth against his own as his long, strong fingers stroked him firmly. Sesshomaru’s fingers digging into his chest, playing with his nipples, as he rode Inuyasha hard enough to make his pelvis ache.

“Fuck…” Inuyasha groaned. He was more then hard enough now, his hand moving steadily to spread the leaking fluids across himself.

New images came, Sesshomaru on his back, his natural marks more pronounced somehow, his head thrown back, mouth open, panting Inuyasha’s name. Inuyasha could almost feel Sesshomaru’s powerful legs around him, holding him tight.

Inuyasha’s hand matched the memory of his hips, hard, fast, driving into Sesshomaru.

In his memory Sesshomaru was so tight, and phantom walls clenched around Inuyasha, drawing a demonic growl from deep within. Tight…so tight….enough to hurt, but at the same time it only drove Inuyasha on.

To thrust hard, to push deeper, deep enough so that his brother would NEVER get him out of his blood.

Inuyasha’s hips moved with his hand, writhing and thrusting. His scent filled the air as the memories continued.

Memories of how Sesshomaru had moaned, how he had writhed under his little brother. Memories of filling Sesshomaru to the hilt, and yet still wanting to be deeper.

The sounds of their bodies colliding were clear in Inuyasha’s ears, it would bruise, it would ache later. Yet still he continued, with all the force he could muster, hard enough to crack the ground under them.

There was no thought of Sesshomaru’s safety, instead only an animalistic desire. To hurt him, to claim him.

But Sesshomaru liked it…and Inuyasha liked that he liked it.

He wanted to make Sesshomaru spill, to force his seed out of him.

Look what I can do big brother, no one else can to this to you. No one.

Even with his peak nearing Inuyasha wanted more, it wasn’t enough to just leave his seed deep inside, although he did want that badly, but he wanted more of a hold, more claim. He wanted to posses, to own.

MINE! His body screamed with every thrust.

Sesshomaru’s body locked around him as he came, and Inuyasha nearly howled with triumph.

I did this to you brother. ME! And you’ll never be rid of me now, NEVER able to cast me away again!

“Oh god! Mmmmph!” Inuyasha groaned, drawn back to real time as he reached his limit. His seed came out in thick, heavy spurts, coating his hand and splattering all over his stomach and chest.

Panting Inuyasha wiped his sweaty forehead with his clean hand. Good god that had been intense…but….

“Did you have to do that?” Inuyasha snapped at his youkai.

“You enjoyed it.” It shot back.

Inuyasha released himself, flexing his now sore fingers. He had gripped a bit too hard, and somehow managed to put a small bruise on his pelvis.

There were so many things swimming inside of his head, a stark contrast to his relaxed body. But he didn’t want to think about them, didn’t want to think about Sesshomaru, their bond, or any of it.

He just wanted to get cleaned up and go to sleep before Sesshomaru came back.

And that was exactly what he was going to do.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Se sshomaru stretched out in the large, cushioned chair as he watched the last few grains of sand tumble though the hourglass. It did not exactly matter, he was in no real hurry to return, despite the adamant wishes of his youkai.

He felt he had handled himself rather well, only a few little slipups. There was much he had not covered, but it was a start.

However….despite his duty he was no longer quite sure he was the right person for the discussion. It was all too tempting to demonstrate rather then explain, but…he would deal with that issue if it came up.
He could not help but wonder what state he would find Inuyasha in, nor what state he wanted Inuyasha in when he arrived.

There was just so much he wanted to do with his brother, so much to teach him.. It all seemed so important that he was not sure just where to start.

Mathematics, history, politics, swordsmanship, and more. It was overwhelming in a way, despite his age Inuyasha was still so raw, so fresh. There were so many thing Sesshomaru could mold him in to….so many possibilities.

Yet Sesshomaru found himself conflicted, what was he to be to Inuyasha? A parent? A brother? A…mate? Which was the right choice, the right choice for Inuyasha? It didn’t’ seem possible to be all three…tow perhaps, he could be a brother and a mate, but not all three.

Nor was he sure just what Inuyasha truly wanted him to be. When it came right down to it he would try to be whatever Inuyasha needed to, but what the hanyou wanted did factor in.
Confusing, but such were the woes of being the Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru smiled to himself as he stood, regardless of everything else he was looking forward to curling around his sibling. Which he was glad would be occurring soon, as he was tired and had nearly nodded off a few times in the chair.

The problem was that he really had had very little to do. He had given a few orders, straightened out a few little details, but other then that he had basically just sat on his butt.

Coda had sent out a request for another private meeting, which Sesshomaru had promptly refused. He had little desire to be in the company of the demon bear, and he was unsure if he would be able to control himself. He felt betrayed and insulted by Coda, and disliked the way the bear seemed to being trying to act like his father. What was worse was that Coda had endangered everything Sesshomaru had worked so hard for with Inuyasha….all very grave sins in Sesshomaru’s mind.

Shaking it off Sesshomaru slowly made his way back to their room. Sleep sounded so good right now, his body was practically screaming for the soft bedding. As quietly as he could Sesshomaru opened the door and slipped inside.

Inuyasha was in the bed, snoring lightly. Sesshomaru smiled, but his amusement with the sight disappeared quickly as two things hit him all at once.

For one Inuyasha was shirtless, his naked skin bared to the air. That by itself was fairly harmless, though pleasing, he had seen Inuyasha’s chest before, touched it, held him skin to skin. But it was the second issue that was truly a problem.

The entire room was thick with Inuyasha’s musk, a rich combination of Inuyasha’s seed, sweat, and raw male scent.

It would seem that Sesshomaru had outsmarted himself somewhat, he had not accounted for this at all. The effect was near instantaneous. The scent went straight to his head, and then straight to his loins. More then that it made the beast inside of him stretch and rumble, awakening from behind its cage.

Sesshomaru blew a sharp breath out thought his nose, trying to force the scent out to no avail. In a matter of minutes he had become painfully hard, and his body trembled.

He knew he needed to behave, but he did not want to. He had needs as well, he too had been alone for so long that in a way, he was almost as starved for affection as Inuyasha himself.
He could not indulge for course, it would be wrong to wake Inuyasha even if they were more…a couple. The hanyou had just gone through a rather tiring, stressful ordeal, and he needed rest.

“Daaaammmmnnnn.” Sess-youkai whined. Which actually amused Sesshomaru a bit, not even his stubborn, Inuyasha-frenzied youkai could push him right now. After all a good mate did not wake a stressed out, exhausted partner for such selfish reasons.

But with the primal part of him held in check, it was still awake and pacing. He certainly could not lie next to Inuyasha and fall asleep now….

Silently Sesshomaru made his way across the darkened room, making sure not to walk into anything and thus disturb the sleeping hanyou. As gently as he could Sesshomaru pushed open the window, he knew the damn thing creaked.

Airing out the room would help, but there did not seem to be much of a breeze tonight, so it could end up taking quite a while….just his luck.

For several minutes Sesshomaru just stood there, breathing in that damned, wonderful scent, and watched Inuyasha.

Many times when he had looked upon his little brother while sleeping the hanyou had looked so young and innocent, childlike and vulnerable. But not now, no….not now.

This night, perhaps without even trying, Inuyasha looked very much like an adult, sensual and provocative in his splayed out position. Sesshomaru wanted to feel that bare skin against this own, wanted to taste it, to mark it.

He could still faintly see his teeth marks on Inuyasha’s chest, and it excited him.

Closing his eyes Sesshomaru pushed the feelings down inside him, and locked them up tight. There was no point to such thoughts, he could not act upon them…they would only torment him. Which really wasn’t anything new, he had been completely virginal for almost the entire length of Inuyasha’s life.

Collecting his sleepwear off of one of the dressers Sesshomaru quietly entered the bath, closing the door firmly behind him. However it was not until he was almost completely naked that Sesshomaru realized that he was still erect.

Yes he had felt himself harden, and yes he understood exactly what the feeling meant. But it had been so long since he had really seen himself erect, especially alone. When it happened around Inuyasha he tended to ignore it, and during their encounters he never really thought about it.

But….Sesshomaru lightly ran his fingers along himself, delighted at the feel. It had been what felt like forever since he had been able to touch himself, and have it actually mean something.

He had been useless for some long that he had practically thought of himself as a eunuch. But apparently, when it came to Inuyasha at least, his youkai had released its block on him.

Sesshomaru grinned, feeling rather proud at the sight. He was rather impressive, his skin beautiful and perfect.
Sitting back against he drawers that contained towels, Sesshomaru spread his legs a bit. He ran his fingers all along himself, touching everything. The tip, the shaft, the front of his balls and around to the back. It had been so long that it was almost as if it were for the first time.

“Thank you little brother.” Sesshomaru purred.

At the mere mention Sesshomaru could almost see Inuyasha in front of him, reaching out for him. Fingers curled around him, stroking him slowly.

“Do you like?” Inuyasha whispered.

“Oh yes.” Sesshomaru responded eagerly.

Inuyasha knelt down in front of him, stroking Sesshomaru a little faster as he looked up at him. Gently Inuyasha kissed the tip of Sesshomaru’s cock.

“Mmmm…big brother….may I please you?” Inuyasha asked.

Naughty little hanyou….

“Yes, you may.” Sesshomaru answered.

Inuyasha opened his mouth, and slowly took a little of Sesshomaru in. It was warm and wet, and perfect. Sesshomaru groaned softly as Inuyasha took him deeper and deeper, his tongue working over Sesshomaru as he bobbed his head slowly.

Oh it felt so good, and the view was just perfect. What could be better then Inuyasha, kneeling in front of him, his sweet mouth full of Sesshomaru’s thick, long cock?

Nothing came to mind.

Inuyasha slide all the way down, fully burying Sesshomaru in his throat.

“Good boy…” Sesshomaru purred.

With each deep bob of Inuyasha’s head Sesshomaru grew closer and closer to his peak.

“So eager…” Sesshomaru whispered.

“Mmmhmmm.” Inuyasha groaned over him.

“You want it.”

“Mmhmmm.”

“You need it.”

“Mmhmmm.”

Closer…closer….gods yes…..

“Inuyasha…!” Sesshomaru hissed through clenched teeth as he released, his hand working over himself firmly.

It was rather interesting, watching himself spurt, it had been over two hundred years since he had seen it.

Sesshomaru revealed in the feeling while it lasted, and simply stood there for several moments once he had finished, enjoying the afterglow.

When the feeling finally started to fade Sesshomaru dipped his hand into the basin bowl, washing the remains of his release from it. After drying off, Sesshomaru tossed the towel onto the floor and mopped up with his foot. No point it bending over and getting all through really.

Now…what were the odds of that actually happening? Inuyasha been so submissive and eager to please…

Sesshomaru chuckled, long odds to be sure, but it was a nice thought though.
Finally changing into his sleepwear Sesshomaru left the bathroom, feeling much better then he had when he went in.

Slipping into the bed Sesshomaru slid up against Inuyasha, who murmured softly in his sleep. Sesshomaru sighed pleasantly as he pulled his baby brother into him. Tomorrow was a new day, with its own set of challenges and frustrations. But for now….he was content.

“Good night little brother.” Sesshomaru whispered, kissing Inuyasha on his cheek before chuckling softly. “You were wonderful…”

To be continued.