InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Itazurana Kiss ❯ chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer- I don't own INUYASHA!!!!!
 
“Rise Bankotsu.” Said a screeching feminine voice. Kagura stood hovering over him. The deceased soldier suddenly rose from the hard ground. “I could've sworn I died.” He said. Kagura rolled her red eyes. “You did!” she said, sounding annoyed. “Then, why am I alive?” Bankotsu asked, stupidly. “Never mind that! You're alive to kill everything that gets in your way!” She handedhim his Banryuu. “Thanks!” He said, running off.
……………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;…….........
I am so bored.I thought as I cleaned some chopsticks so I could eat supper. “Shouldn't the cook be doing this?!!!” I threw the half way washed chopsticks onto the marble floor. My depression was making me insane, and I knew it.
The same slashing of swords that sounded the day before Bankotsu died sounded outside my thin clay walls. “Bankotsu?” I asked excitedly.
So I crept out of the castle with Kiamu resting on my shoulder.
“Oh my god.” The same man that I had fell in love with and died in what seemed like ages ago was once again killing my men. “Bankotsu!” I yelled running toward him. “Ahh, Princess Kurama.” I giggled when I heard the excitement in his voice. “May I ask why you are killing all my men, Bankotsu-sama?”
I ran into his arms. He smelt like death, but I didn't care. “You stink.” I said playfully. “So do you.” Still in the playful mode, I slapped him in the arm.
……………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………...
“What's this?” Naraku asked Kagura as he watched Bankotsu and me in Kanna's mirror. “Weren't your orders to kill everything, Kagura?” He squeezed her heart and made it hard for her to breathe. “Yeah!” she managed. “Then what's this?!”
……………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………...
Bankotsu-sama?” I asked whileBankotsu I and enjoyed a nice plate of sushi. “Can I tell you something and you won't freak out?” Bankotsu nodded. I took a deep breath and exhaled. “I'm suffering from depression.” Bankotsu swallowed his sushi and said, “Now that I'm back, you're cured!” I laughed at his silliness. “That's right.”
After supper, we went straight to bed. WellI wentto bed. Bankotsu slept on the floor. C'mon! I'm only 16!
Night.” I said to Bankotsu. “The proper word is goodnight.” I just had to laugh. “Very funny.” I snuggled into the soft blankets and soon fell asleep.
……………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………
A young girl, looking about 15 was riding something unusual around the countryside. “Inuyasha, SIT!” she called. The demon behind her fell painfully. She stopped her unusual vehicle in front of two other teens. One look about 18 and the other was around her age. “Kagome,” started the female one. “Where's Kirara?” The female riding the vehicle pointed to the male teen in front of her. “Miroku had her last.”The demon that was once in contact with the ground rose up and walked to his friends. “If Kagome hadn't sat me I could've explained what happened. When we were fighting a demon, a useless human girl stoleKirara.”
“Why didn't you tell us?!” Kagome yelled. “If you didn't SIT me I would've!” Inuyasha yelled back.
“PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sango screamed. “She's mycat and I'm not arguing with Inuyasha, am I Kagome?” Kagome lowered her head and whispered, “Sit Boy.” Then, once again, Inuyasha collided with the ground.“So tell me Inuyasha, what did this girl look like?”
Miroku asked, obviously interested. “She looked a little like Sango only her hair was as long as Kikyo's, and she had a dark blue color over her eyes instead of pink, like Sango.”
Kagome, Miroku, Sango and Shippo were all astonished at Inuyasha's sense of memory. “How'd y-you….?” Kagome faltered.
“I remembered her scent too.” Ok. Now he was starting to get arrogant. “Stop showing off.” Kagome said. “Just follow the scent.”
……………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………...
The flicker of a yellow light dotted playfully outside my castle. “Bankotsu,” I nudged. He lifted his head of the cold clay ground that he was laying on. “Huh?” I smeared my temples to one side of my forehead so I could see straightly. Theflickering yellow light stilled played outside.
When Bankotsu and I were ready, we went outside. In the shadows, we saw 3 human bodiesandone small child-like body. “Bankotsu, are they one of your many enemies?”
I think he took that as an insult because when he looked at me, his cold eyes were making me tremor.
“Inuyasha,” he whispered. “You know him?”
A small kitten came out of the castle. “KIRARA!!!” yelled a female voice across from us. “HIRAKOTSU!!!!” Then a flying boomerang came at us. Bankotsu picked me up bridal-style and dodged the flying wood.
Then there was silence. A soft `what the?' was heard. The people came out the shadows and revealed their faces.
“Bankotsu, What did you just do?” Inuyasha asked. He was also responsible for letting out the `what the'.
Inuyasha and Bankotsu proceeded to fight and whenever Inuyasha launched an attack at me, Bankotsu would rescue me.
“Seems this human girl is getting in your way Bankotsu. Let me take care of that……WINDSCAR!!!”