InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Itazurana Kiss ❯ chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Itazurana Kiss
Chapter Six
Bankotsu_rox2000
Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha, but Rumiko Takahashi is my role model. Someday, I wish to work in the Inuyasha Business…..
 
When we entered the palace, the imp named Jaken and the child named Rin stared in astonishment. I guess they've never seen him do this before. I thought.
“M-milord,” Jaken started but Rin interrupted. “May I play with Lady Kurama?” I shot her a warm smile. “If it's alright with her.” Sesshomaru said. I nodded to him and he let me down.
“C'mon! I wanna show you your new home!” she said as we raced through the long hallways. “N-new home?” I asked. Then I bursted out into tears. “What's wrong?” Rin asked. “Nothing,” I said through a sob. “It's just that the one I'm devoted to isn't here.” Rin's cute smile turned into a frown. “Oh Kurama-sama, I'm so sorry.”
I wiped my tears. “Oh Kami, you don't need to be engaged in such drama. You're so young.” Rin's face turned concerned. “No, no! I don't want you to be sad! I want my friend to be happy!” Rin kneeled down beside me. “Thanks Rin.”
Just then, Sesshomaru walked into the hallway where I was sobbing and Rin was comforting me. “What's wrong?” he asked, completely emotionless. “Nothing Lord Sesshomaru.” I said, wiping the tears away from my eyes. He slightly smiled at the thought of me calling him lord Sesshomaru.
A few months passed and I was still living in Sesshomaru's palace.
One morning, I was awoken by Rin holding a breakfast tray. “Thanks so much Rin!” I exclaimed. “It's not from me.” I was really confused. “It's from Lord Sesshomaru.” My mouth literally dropped. “That's right,” said a familiar cold voice. “It's from me.”
Before I could respond, he and Rin exited the room. Out of nowhere, I started to cry. I felt too weak to wipe the tears away. “Bankotsu…” Nothing in the world could take away the pain except me getting to see him. But I have this weird feeling about Sesshomaru, like after just 3 months, I have feelings for him.
I hummed a cheerful tune as I put on a fresh kimono Sesshomaru had delivered to me earlier. It was beautiful. It was pink with red flowers on the tie and pink streaks on the sleeves. “Wench,” Sesshomaru called, knocking on the door. “Hmm?” I hated when he called me that, but I was used to it. “Let's go for a walk.” I opened the door and nodded.
We walked out of the palace and down the trail. “Why'd you wanna go for a walk?” I asked. He said nothing just kept walking. He never talks.
A few hours into the walk, it started to rain. “Take my boa.” He said, putting the fur over my head.
To me, the rain was playing a beautiful melody. I started to sway my hips and hum. “What are you doing?” he asked. “Dancing.” I answered still humming. “Typical. Weak humans like you would do so.” I large smirk played across my face. “Want me to teach ya?”