InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jenna ❯ One of the Last ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 3. One of the last

"We need to do a tourquiet on her," Jenna said. "A tour-what? What good will that do?" Miroku asked. Jenna untied her shoelace as quietly as possible. "Okay Inuyasha I'm going to need you to do this for me," Jenna handed him the shoelace she took out a cloth and more bandages. "Okay, now tie it around her right leg and twist it really tight," Jenna tolled him as she whipped Sango's mouth off so she could breath.

Inuyasha did what he was tolled. The bleeding started to stop. "Okay Kagome you have a watch every 15 minutes you tell Inuyasha to loosen that up and let it bleed a little," Jenna tolled her. "Okay," Kagome looked at her watch and started to keep track of time. "I can't breathe," Sango said in a pain like voice. "What did she say?" Jenna asked. "She said she couldn't breath," Inuyasha said still holding onto the shoelace.

"She said that? Okay then I might know what's the problem," Jenna said and looked in her mouth then her eyes. "Well what is it?" Inuyasha asked impatiently. "She ether needs a Trachemotony or she has a collapsed lung which we need to go in and take the fluid out of the lung or heart," Jenna explained, "but if she can talk I don't think she needs the Trachemotony."

Everyone was looking at her weirdly. Jenna took out a pair of medical scissors. "What are you going do with those?" Miroku asked in a wearied tone. "We will have to operate!" Jenna tolled him flat out. "What? You can't operate here!" Inuyasha complained, "I don't think you're skilled." Jenna cut open the skin, "what choice do you have, she would have been dead by now, and you all wouldn't get the fact that she was in shock, or even know how to tourquiet."

"Okay Inuyasha, let a little blood out," Kagome tolled him. "Shippo, Miroku do you know how to sew?" Jenna asked, cleaning out liquid out of Sango. "Yes," they both said. "Then start sewing up the wounds," Jenna tolled them. She was thinking of what to do next, she wasn't a licensed doctor, not even a nurse. But Jenna was determined to save someone's life. If she's done it once she can do it again.

Jenna started to clean the area around the heart. "God damn it!" Jenna said. "What now?" Inuyasha asked. "I need that damn tube! Shit!" Jenna cussed. "You sound like Inuyasha," Sango coughed. "So you're couches, good, is it over?" Shippo asked. "I'm afraid not, I still need to clean out the rest of the fluid and sew her up," Jenna signed and went back to cleaning out the lung. After she grabbed the needle and thread from the box and started to sew her back up.

"Now is it over?" Shippo asked. He was practically praying. "Not yet, I'm done with the worst part thought," Jenna smiled and put the thread and the needle back in the box. Miroku signed in re leave. She stunned Inuyasha and Kagome by her out break and Shippo was dancing happy knowing that everything was going to be okay.

"Thank you," Miroku said to Jenna. "Well any other way it would have been a crying matter, but I'm happy to say she'll feel better tomorrow," Jenna stud up and started walking, "I suggest she gets lots of sleep, liquids, Motrin and pain killers might help, I'll be back tomorrow with some medical supplies." She waved good bye and jumped down the well. "With out her help I would have died, wouldn't I?" Sango coughed.

Kagome turned to her, "yes it's a good thing she was here." Inuyasha wasn't very impressed with the age, `how would someone know something like that?' he thought. "I'm glad she fell down that well and picked up that jewel shard," Miroku said, he was paying no attention to the evil look on Inuyasha's face. "She said she would be back tomorrow, right?" Shippo paused then continued, "maybe we could ask her to join us, we could use her a lot in battle and out of battle." Inuyasha was not happy with Shippo's proposal.

"Hell no! What are you say," Inuyasha was interrupted by Kagome's hand over his mouth. "Inuyasha we could just give her a chance, if you only like certain people and you chaise everyone else away you won't have any other friends to go to for help when your usual friends can't help," Kagome explained. Inuyasha didn't care there was something about her that Inuyasha didn't like.

"What is up with that girl?" Inuyasha asked. "She doesn't like dogs, its' obvious," Shippo pointed out. "No, that can't be it, because Jenna probably as stubborn as Inuyasha is and in the years of living with Niyasha I've noticed that people like Inuyasha and Jenna don't like being around other people as stubborn," Miroku explained. Inuyasha looked a him with an even colder stare, "either English or Japanese will be good for me."

Sango was quiet like usual. She was listening to them, than drifted off into a sleep. Shippo and Kilala were sitting next to Sango. "Gee, all we need is the popcorn, listing to them fight about one thing would satisfy a lot of people, including myself," Shippo crossed his arms and continued to watch the three of them fight about something totally pointless.