InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jenna ❯ Meeting one knowing another ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 2. Meeting one, knowing another.

Jenna was in the well being sucked into something. There was blue, purple and black lights mixed together like a tie die pattern and glowing. "What is this where am I?" Jenna asked herself out load. She reached the end and she was at the bottom of the well she fell into. "Probably fell and hit my head, and my imagination is playing tricks on me, oh well, I just have to get out of this place," Jenna was thinking out load.

Jenna signed and started to climb the dusty well. By the time she got to the top she started to hear voices. It was Kagome's voice and some other people's voice. "What do you mean you lost the sacred jewel! Kagome?" said a voice. It was a boy's voice and it was probably coming from a stubborn guy. `What the hell is a sacred jewel? It might be that thing that Kagome dropped,' Jenna thought to herself. "Well, what do we have here?" the guy said and pulled Jenna out of the well.

Jenna got a good look at him. "Ah, Kagome I have the jewel thingy, Oooo are those ears real?" Jenna said rubbing them. "Inuyasha put her down!" Kagome ordered. `I guess the stubborn guy is called Inuyasha?' Jenna thought. Jenna looked around; there were other people here as well. The one was short and had a tail bigger than him; he must be a kid. The girl was very different. She was wearing a suit or something like that. Her hair was brown or black couldn't tell.

The last guy was wearing like a dress. And he had a staff. "Uh, you. Yeah, can I ask you a question," Jenna pointed to him. "Yes," He said. "Why are you wearing a dress?" Jenna asked. He didn't answer; he just got a weird look on his face. "Are you guys related?" Jenna asked. Everyone was looking at her weirdly now. "No, guess not, I'll just, ah, shut up now," Jenna said. "Jenna, this is Inuyasha, and Miroku, Sango, Shippo and that's, Kilala," Kagome introduced them to her, "And guys her name is Jenna."

Inuyasha signed once again, "Did you by any chance see Kagome drop something that looks like a purple glowing jewel?" Jenna pulled out the jewel from her pocket. "So you did have it?" Miroku said. Jenna put back in her pocket. "What? Give it back," Shippo yelled. Jenna stared at him with a look that says `shut hell up you stupid little kid.' Jenna looked at Inuyasha and said, "I'll give it back, someday."

"Give it back you idiot!" Inuyasha yelled at her. "Gee, well I'll give it back, but I want to know where I am and why do you want this peace of junk so bad?" Jenna asked. "You're in feudal Japan and that Jewel is called the sacred jewel of fours souls, and it contains powers so great that it's hard to imagination, and it's very important that we have it" Sango explained.

"Yeah it use to be a sphere shape until knuckle head over here broke it," Inuyasha teased Kagome. Kagome got pretty mad. "Inuyasha, Sit Boy!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha fell into the ground face first. Jenna started to laugh as soon as Inuyasha hit the ground. "What's so funny?" Shippo asked her. "Inuyasha, she said sit and he fell to the ground and," Jenna laughed so hard tears were coming out of her eyes. "I'm sorry but I haven't laughed that hard in my life," Jenna apologized.

"Oh no, that's okay, she does that all the time," Inuyasha pulled his face out of the ground. "So you get to eat dirt more than once a day?" Jenna asked. A large boom made the question seem like it was never asked. The sky filled with blackness. It covered the sun and the light blue sky. "I guess this happens often to, aye?" Jenna asked nobody answered, they just looked to the direction were the noise was coming from.

"Kagome get on," Inuyasha said. Kagome jumped on his back. "Let's go," Miroku said and started to run along with Inuyasha. "Wait for me!" Jenna was right behind them. Sango was on Kilala's back running along side of Jenna. "Do you want a ride," Sango asked Jenna. "No thanks, I'm good," Jenna answered. She finally caught up with Inuyasha and Miroku, and she was a bit faster then the both of them.

"Hey! You don't even know where we're going!" Inuyasha complained. Jenna turned around and now she was running backwards and she was still faster then them, "and you know?" She laughed and turned right back around. "Stubborn isn't she?" Inuyasha was talking to Miroku. "Yeah, like some one we know," Miroku pointed out. "Hey wait for me!" Shippo yelled. Poor thing he was running as fast as he could.

Jenna stopped and Shippo slowed down and thanked her for waiting. "Come on Shippo I'll give you a ride," Jenna offered. "You would? Thank you so very much!" Shippo said grateful of her request. He had no trouble with jumping up onto her shoulder. Once again, Jenna was running after Inuyasha, Miroku and Kagome. Where Sango was, only god knew. Jenna caught up with Inuyasha and Miroku. And pasted them, once again.


"Once again we've been out witted by the female," Miroku signed. `Well at least you didn't ask her to `bear you're child,' than she really would run for her life,' Kagome thought. Inuyasha was running as fast as he could go. He soon reached a small field. Jenna was standing at the edge of the forest and the start of the field. Shippo was still comfortably perched on her shoulder. "Hey, Jenna, why did you stop?" Inuyasha asked.

Jenna pointed to something in the sky. It looked like a bird. But it was too big to be a bird. "What is that?" Jenna asked Shippo. "Probably a demon," Shippo stuttered. Jenna could feel him shaking. The bird was heading toured Inuyasha and Kagome. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and jumped the attack. Jenna was looking for something to attack with. "This will do," Jenna said picking up a large stick.

"What are you going to do with that?" Shippo asked. He was still perched on her shoulder. "You'll see," Jenna answered as she twirled the stick around. Miroku noticed that she was trying to get the bird to go toured her. "Jenna! Are you crazy," Miroku yelled. The bird saw Jenna and was now heading toured her. It dove into her, but like Inuyasha, Jenna jumped the attack and instead of running, she struck the bird with the large stick.

"That'll teach him!" Jenna laughed, and started to run again. "Inuyasha are you okay?" Kagome jumped of his back. "Yeah I'm fine," Inuyasha said angrily. He took out his tetsiguga; he looked like he was a bit tired of all of this commotion. "Wind Scare!" He shouted and a large blaze of light destroyed the bird and almost Jenna, Shippo and Miroku.

"That one hurt!" Jenna complained, Shippo was still perched on her shoulder. All three of them had burn marks and bruises from the blast. "Inuyasha can you please do me this favor," Miroku sounded as if he was trying to keep the anger inside. "What's that monk?" Inuyasha asked. "Can you learn to look before you strike!" Miroku pulled Inuyasha hair.

"Kagome, do you have any medical bags of boxes?" Jenna asked. Kagome shook her head yes and went over to her backpack and pulled out the medical box. Jenna opened the medical box. "Okay why is there a box of tampons in here?" Jenna asked. Kagome grabbed them and shoved them into her backpack. "Those things taste good too," Inuyasha said. "Yeah! A specially when they are red flavored," Shippo added.

Jenna's eyes widened, "you to are sick, your lucky you don't know what they're used for." Jenna pulled out the bandages. Sango came down from the sky and jumped of Kilala's back. "Where have you been?" Inuyasha asked her. Sango was covered in her own blood from head to toe. Sango sat down on the ground. "Uh oh," Jenna said, she looked at the bloody person, then back in the medical box for something.

"What's wrong, what are you uh-oh-ing about?" Shippo asked. "She went into shock, someone, anyone have a blanket?" Jenna explained still searching the medical box. "I have a blanket!" Kagome searched though her backpack once again. "What's shock?" Inuyasha asked. "Here put this on her arm," Jenna handed Inuyasha a bandage.