InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Memory ❯ Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just A Memory If you want a disclaimer, see chapter three. Now leave me the hell alone! XD

 

 

 

(last part of Chapter Three)

-I motioned one of the coming servants and instructed him on what his new duties were to be. He bowed low and walked towards her room. Her face came to mind and I felt aroused again. She is my torture.-

-----------------------------

Chapter Four:

 

 

 

 

-Kagome-

I picked up a deep dark blue kimono and held it to my chest. Then I looked back down. Three others accompanied this and each was of different colors. One of them was a deep dark red and gold, the second a light purple with a white sash, and the last one was the most beautiful, with a sky blue color, roses printed along the collar of the kimono and it had a white and purple sash. Each were made of silk and I smiled to myself.

I slipped out of my dirty and ratty clothes and slipped into the first kimono I had picked up. The silk felt wonderful against my rather dirty skin and I danced around the room, my long silver hair flying out behind me. I was dancing around the room and singing to myself so I didn’t hear anyone knock at the door. When the door was slowly pushed open did I hear a thing. I whipped around quickly, sending out a low warning growl. My hairs stood up on the back of my neck and my claws became just a bit longer than before. The scared man, no, boy, watched me from under dark brown bangs. I relaxed quickly and waited for him to speak.

“I was sent to gather you and take you to Lord Sesshomaru.” the boy spoke, staring at me with dark golden eyes. I nodded and walked towards him slowly, regarding him. I watched as he became uncomfortable under my gaze but I did not let up. I stood beside him and he shut the door and started off. The boy hardly did speak once; I suppose I had frightened him a little too much.

--

I stepped into Sesshomaru’s study and waited for him to address me. He sat behind a large oak desk, piled high with paper work of some sorts. A low growl escaped his lips and I tapped my foot against the floor. Several strands of silver hair popped up and then he slowly looked up at me from over the pile.

“Is there a problem?” I asked sweetly, batting my eyelashes at him. He rolled his eyes and shook his head no. I shrugged my shoulders and moved forward a couple inches and rested against the desk slightly. I leaned over a bit to stare at him and I nearly sighed. The way he worked, the way he was writing, and it was beautiful. He glanced up and gave me a lopsided grin.

“Did you want something?” I asked, resting on the papers. He growled again and I smelled something different about him. A moment later, he glanced up at me and smirked.

“Something funny?” I asked, giving him another sweet, innocent look. He shook his head and pushed his chair back. He towered over me but I did not give in. He moved towards me slowly, still staring into my eyes. I felt his hands against my arms and I shivered. His face so close to mine that I could feel and hear his breathing. He cocked his head to the side slightly and brought his lips to mine.

A second later I was returning the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely and I felt his hands wander down my side. I shivered again and pulled away a bit, panting. He grinned and untangled my arms from around his neck.

---

-Sessy’s thoughts again-

The taste of her lips against mine was intoxicating but when she pulled away I dared not to press the matter even farther. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and I nearly died then and there. Even her smell was intoxicating.

“Sesshomaru,” she whispered, gazing into my eyes. I gave her a small smile and leaned close to her again. This time she placed a kiss upon my lips. I flicked my lips over hers and she openly parted her mouth. I slid my tongue inside her sweet mouth and ran it along her own tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Gods, I hoped this moment wouldn’t end. But just when you’re getting into something good, someone always knocks on the door. And that happened; getting into the groove of the kiss, someone had to blasted knock on the damned door. I growled and pulled away from her embrace. I stormed over to the door and flung it open, growling, trying to discourage whoever was at the door away.

A young female full demon stood there, her wings spread out from fright, her long gold and black hair standing on the edge. I stopped growling and stepped aside.

“Gomen,” she said, stepping inside, her black eyes caught sight of Kagome. Kagome nodded and bowed to Serriaus. I glanced at Serriaus and watched her expression. I knew she could smell that Kagome was different.

“Was there something you needed, Serriaus?” I asked, coughing to get her attention. She turned towards me slightly and nodded.

“Rin has been asking for you or Kagome,” Serriaus spoke, bowing to the two of us. I let out a quiet sigh and looked to Kagome. She watched Serriaus rather strongly and I wondered why.

I was just curious who she was Lord Sesshomaru. There’s no need to worry.’ I silently gasped and looked over at Kagome when I heard her voice in my mind. She gave a small nod and turned her attention to Serriaus again.

“Go to Rin, Serriaus. We’ll be there later. Let Rin know that.” I told Serriaus quickly and she nodded and slipped out of the room quietly. I shut the door behind Serriaus and turned back to Kagome.

“Now, where were we?” I asked, grinning at her. She smiled at me and moved towards me slowly, her hips swaying back and forth. I smiled and when she got close enough, I wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and brought her lips to mine.

“I think that answers that question,” she whispered, pulling away and staring into my eyes. I smiled at her and returned her kiss.