InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Stay Forever ❯ Inuyasha’s gone?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Disclaimer: Tenchi Muyo! /Tenchi Forever the movie © Hiroki Hayashi - Inuyasha © Rumiko Takahashi

Summary: Kikyo takes her revenge one-step further & tricks Inuyasha into going with her to the past. Kagome-tachi search for him, but only Kagome can travel to the past to retrieve him from the false illusion Kikyo has created. [Inuyasha/Kagome]

Rated: PG-13 for Inuyasha's potty mouth.

Authors notes: this fic is a work in progress and based upon the movie "Tenchi Forever" if you've never seen the movie, then you should! Its sugoi!! Tenchi is dreamy. I've ripped this movie off once before in another section, and thought it would make a great twist for an Inuyasha fic!


by: *Angelstars
email: angtanuk@yahoo.co.uk

Just Stay Forever


--

0.1 - Inuyasha's gone?!


**Begin Flashback**

Inuyasha felt his chest burn with a lingering pain, before he was thrown back against a large tree, abruptly knocking a glowing jewel he carried from his hands. He raised his head toward his attacker and narrowed his eyes with betrayal and hurt.

"Kikyo, I thought- how could you…"

Kikyo stood her ground and watched the hanyou in front of her struggle against her enchanted arrow. She heard the betrayal and pain in his voice, but it was too late for any other words. He had passed a line and broken her trust.

He would die and so would she.

Fate was cruel, but their destiny would be to burn in hell.

Together.

Forever.

**End Flashback**


"Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari!!!" A fuming Kagome looked on down at the grounded and pathetic hanyou below her.

"Next time, if I want you're opinion, I'll ask for it!" she finished, stomping her foot on the ground and giving Inuyasha an equally evil eyed glance.

"What the FUCK did I say?!" The irate Inu-hanyou jumped to his feet, the spell only just breaking its chain of weight.

"Ano, Kagome-sama, Inuyasha…" Miroku broke into their heated argument. "The villager informed Sango of the demon with a shard near here. I don't-"

"URASI!" Inuyasha interrupted the monk in mid sentence. "I couldn't give a flying FUCK about the damn shikon shard or the bloody village!" his voice rose as he faced his stunned companions.

"Inuyasha?" Shippo gulped, taking a step back from the highly pissed dog-demon.

Inuyasha stood panting, his eyes fixed upon Kagome's, his teeth bared in anger.

"I'm outta here!" he finally mumbled and leaped away.

"Wait! Inuyasha!" Sango yelled after him.

"Best leave him be, Sango" Miroku rested a hand upon her shoulder, holding her back.

The taijiya looked over her shoulder and back in the direction of the hanyou before nodding. Kagome stood quietly and looked up at her friends, guilt and worry written all over her face.

"Do you think I should go after him?" she whispered, diverting her gaze slightly.

"Let him calm down a bit, Kagome-sama. Come on, let's keep moving." Miroku answered.

Both females nodded and followed the houshi as he led the way.

---

Inuyasha had been running deeper and deeper into the forest. He just had to get away from the annoying `Sit' command. The future-miko may have a bad temper, and got upset over every little thing, but why the hell did she always have to use that damn submitting spell on him? He hated it!

He didn't know where he was going, nor did he care. As long as it's far from Kagome and her fucking mouthy osuwari, he thought to himself.

"Inuyasha…"

Slowing down to a quickened pace, he swore when he heard his name being called from a distance.

Fucking hell, why can't those assholes ever leave me be!?!

"Inuyasha…"

His sensitive ears twisted once again, but this time, the voice sounded closer.

"Fuck off! I don't want to talk to any of you!" he growled, looking around trying to find where the voice was coming from.

"Inuyasha?" The voice whispered from behind him this time.

"Kagome, if that's you… I'll-" he froze when he felt a familiar presence behind him. Slowly, he turned and found nothing…

Feeling a bit confused and slightly annoyed, he lifted his nose in the air and took a deep inhale. The voice beckoned once again, causing the hanyou to jerk his head around.

"Kikyo?" He whispered, now in a complete trance. His eyes glazed over as he reached out his hand to touch the undead miko.

"Forever…" The priestess answered, her voice lacking emotion as she reached for Inuyasha and slowly started to pull him into a blinding light.

As the light died down, the forest, once again quiet, returned to its normal stance.

Where Inuyasha and the dead miko once stood, lay a part of a miko arrow, its tip rusted and covered in dry blood.

---

Meanwhile, Kagome and the others had reached the clearing in the woods where the villagers had told them of the existence of the demon shard-carrier.

Kagome couldn't help worrying over the missing dog-demon. He had been gone for over an hour, she looked up at her friends.

"Inuyasha has never been gone this long. Do you think something has happened to him?" she asked anxiously.

"Don't worry, Kagome-chan. I'm sure Inuyasha is alright, he'll come back when he's ready or when he gets hungry." Sango reassured her with a smile.

Kagome wasn't convinced, but nodded a reply.

Still, it's my fault we argued. I really should apologise.

They had all decided to set up camp for the night; the demon slaying would wait until morning or when the hanyou decided to show up.

Kagome waited for the others to sleep before she set off into the woods, she was really worried about the dog-youkai. She had been getting bad vibes ever since the hanyou had taken off.

"Inuyasha!?" She raised her voice up into the forests depths. "…Inuyasha! Where are you?"

"Kagome!" She heard the small Kitsune cub call for her.

"Shippo-chan?" she answered back.

The kit ran up to the girl and leaped into her arms, wrapping his little arms around her chest. "I woke up and found you gone. I was so worried!" he sniffed through tears.

"Oh, gomen. I didn't mean to make you worry, Shippo-chan," she soothed the sobbing cub in her arms. "I really need to speak to Inuyasha, but he hasn't come back yet"

The fox demon looked up at the girl with watery eyes. "Inuyasha was being a jerk! Why should you worry about that asshole?!"

"It was my fault, I shouldn't have expected him to say something nice about anything I give him…" her voice trailed quietly. "I can't help but worry about the selfish, baka" she finished, giving Shippo a small smile.

"Hmph, I think you had every right to sit him, Kagome!" he consoled. "He should have been happy you made him a gift! He was being ungrateful!"

"Maybe… but I still don't have a good feeling about this." The miko sighed, catching something shining in the corner of her eye. She followed in the direction of the object in question and picked it up, examining it, thoroughly.

An arrow?

"Inuyasha's blood!" Shippo yelped, catching Kagome off guard.

"Nani?!"

---

Sango opened her eyes, upon hearing Miroku's voice.

"Sango, are you awake?"

"If I wasn't. I'm wide-awake now, houshi-sama," she sighed, lifting herself up off her fully transformed fire-cat.

Miroku approached her slowly from behind, watching her every movement as she sat herself up from her comfortable position. He admired how the demon-exterminator moved and shifted away from the neko demon without stirring her.

"Kagome-sama and Shippo seem to have left camp," He softly spoke, helping Sango up from the ground.

She looked down and around the surrounding area before turning to the monk, "Do you think we should look for them?" she asked, her voice cracked with worry.

Miroku made his way around her and looked down into her flushed face. "Inuyasha and Kagome have a few things to sort out. I think we should wait a while before looking for them, ne?"

"Demo…" Sango sighed, "It's the middle of the night and Kagome-chan is-"

"Shhh" He interrupted her, bringing a lone finger to her lips. "Let's just rest here a while longer, Sango."

---

**Two weeks later, modern Tokyo**

"Kagome? Kagome?" Mrs Higurashi's voice echoed through out the shrine.

"Hai, mamma?"

"You have a phone call, its Yuka"

"Arigatou!" Kagome smiled and took the phone from upstairs off the hook. "Hi, Yuka what's up?"

"Kagome-chan? We were wondering if you wanted to come out with us today?" The young teen asked politely.

"Thanks, Yuka, but I have somewhere to go today. Its… its very important I go. Gomen ne, maybe next time?" Kagome apologised, feeling a twisted pain in the back of her chest.

"Sure, Kagome-chan. Is anything wrong?" the girl on the other line sounded worried.

"Iie, nothings wrong…" she replied nicely, wishing she could just burst into tears and tell one of her friends about Inuyasha's disappearance for the last two weeks. She really needed to talk and wished for a shoulder to cry on.

"If you're sure?" came the reply

"Hai," Kagome answered this time hiding her sadness.

"Sayonara, Kagome-chan!"

"Ja"

With that she put down the receiver and sobbed into her hands, she felt so alone right now, her heart wasn't in the right place. Her heart was missing and had been for the last two weeks, and it hurt so much that she found it hard to breathe.

She missed him so much.

*** Sengoku Jidai***

***Start Dream***

Inuyasha found himself floating in darkness and nothingness. "K-Kagome?" He called out, the only reply being his echoes.

"Where the hell am I? What happened?" he asked, eyes wide when he looked up in to unnaturally lonesome eyes.

"Ki-Kikyo?" he quietly spoke, focussing solely upon her.

"Inuyasha, do you remember your promise?" her deathly cold voice echoed all around them. "Will you follow me forever?"

"Kikyo, where am I?" he asked, bringing his senses back into play.

"You're in hell" came her reply after some time.

"N-nani?!" he squeaked, his eyes now picking up on the surrounding fires all around them.

***End Dream***

The hanyou groaned and slowly woke form the strange dream. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, sniffing the air around him, his acute hearing picking up a familiar scent.

"Inuyasha, are you feeling alright now?" A soothing feminine voice asked from above him.

At first, Inuyasha was disorientated. He had no clue where he was and why he was spread out on the ground. He closed his eyes tightly and blinked them open and closed a few more times, trying to help push away the confusion. He felt a pair of arms wrap around him and instantly looked up, into a pair of bright brown eyes.

"You had us worried there for a moment," the girl in front of him smiled and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek.

"Kikyo?" Inuyasha's eyes widened once more.

"Hai, Inuyasha?" the miko brightly smiled down at him.

"N-nothing, I guess I must have hit my head a little harder than I thought," he stuttered.

"Can you get up? I would really like to move on from here, I felt something from that village we passed a while back," The black-haired priestess informed.

Inuyasha numbly nodded and got to his feet, swaying slightly but catching himself. His head was thumping and he felt like shit. What the hell had hit him? He snapped out of his thoughts by a small tugging at his pant leg, he looked down and frowned.

"Inuyasha-oniichan, can I ride on your back again?" the small girl asked, giving him a huge smile.

*He watched as his eyes blurred and unfocused around him, he couldn't hear the small girl anymore, but another voice giggling in the background brought back his attention.

"Inu-no-oniichan! Sugoi! Can you take me around the block again!?" He looked down at a small boy this time. He was confused, he knew both these children, but why couldn't he remember who they were?

"Souta, Inuyasha and I have to leave now." Another familiar, but unremembered feminine voice came.

"Oh, but sis!-"

"Another day, Souta. Now go on home, mamma will be worried."

"Hai. Ja-ne, Inu-no-oniichan!" *

Once again he was brought out of his reverie as another tug pulled at him. He looked back down and blinked once more.

"Inuyasha-oniichan? Please can I ride with you?" she asked once again, her voice pleadingly sweet.

"Kaede, don't bother Inuyasha," Kikyo's voice called.

The hanyou and young girl looked up and over toward the waiting miko.

"He was hit on the head, come walk with me." She finished and turned to walk on ahead, the young girl now at her heels.

Inuyasha stood still for a few moments, disturbed by the thoughts and images in his head. What the hell was going on?! He sighed, and followed on after the two females.

---

Kagome picked her backpack up from the bottom of the old bone-eaters well and climbed the roots to the top, she sighed as she lifted herself up over the lip and onto the ground below.

"Kagome!" She heard the small Kitsune's exclamation.

"Konnichiwa, Shippo-chan!" she smiled, reaching out to catch the Kit as he collided with her chest.

"I've missed you!" he whined causing the young girl to chuckle warmly.

"I've missed you too, Shippo-chan," replying to him with a tweak of his ear. "Where is Sango-chan and Miroku-sama?"

"They've been out searching for Inuyasha since day-break" the cub answered, his nose picking up on a small amount of salty moisture. "Kagome, don't worry. We will find him!"

"I miss him, Shippo-chan," The girl sniffed back, bringing the kit into a tighter embrace.

"We all miss the jack ass, Kagome." The fox-cub informed her, encouraging the girl from the future to smile.

Succeeding in his task, he smiled back.

"Did they say where they were going to start?" Kagome inquired.

Shippo nodded and pointed the way for her, "Hai, Sango has been tracking his movements, but they're all over the place and never stay in one place."

"Which means he's either trying not to be found or something doesn't want us to find him," Kagome continued thoughtfully. "Come on, Shippo-chan. Lets go join the others"

"Right!"

Kagome trudged through the forest following the directions the Kitsune had given her, she was about to ask if he smelt any sign of Sango and Miroku when a she passed through something.

"Nani?" She looked around, making sure she hadn't imagined the shield she walked into. Sure enough, it stood behind her, clear to her eyes but not to the small Kit who was now flat on his face behind the barrier.

"Kagome?" he asked as he looked up from the floor. "What just happened?"

"I passed through a barrier of some sort, gomen." Kagome apologised, sheepishly. "Can you pass through?" she asked the kit.

He lifted a clawed hand to touch it, but got repelled by it. "No," he simply replied.

Kagome was about to turn back through the suspicious filed when Shippo bolted straight and yelled, "INUYASHA!"

"Inuyasha?" Kagome asked, turning in the direction of the fox-youkai's call. "Inuyasha!" she cried, following the hanyou.

The hanyou didn't even stop or reply, but kept on walking passed the young miko, who now caught up to him from behind.

"Inuyasha, wait up!" she called after him, reaching out to touch his shoulder, but halting as he disappeared in front of her eyes. "Nani? Inuyasha? Where… where did he go?" she searched the area around her, whipping her head from side to side, panicking when she felt his presence clear from the surrounding forest.

---

The evening sun, set over the heart of the forest edge, while Inuyasha sat in a tree above the small campfire that Kikyo had built. He sighed and looked up from his branch, his eyes focused upon the brightly shining moon up above.

His thoughts wondered; he was having a hard time trying to figure out what had happened earlier that day. His loss of vision and images of strange humans appearing in front of him. The only humans he knew spoke to him, was that of Kikyo and her brat sister, so how come he seemed to know, but not remember these humans???

"Inuyasha?" Kikyo's soft voice beckoned him from below.

The hanyou snapped his head toward the miko before stealthily jumping down from his perch and landing in front of her.

"Inuyasha, would you join me?" She asked, her eyes hopeful and bright.

He twitched uncomfortably at first before nodding and allowing the priestess to lead him out of the camp area.

"Inuyasha, I was worried about you earlier. You seemed… far away, I mean further away than usual." She began, keeping eye contact with him at all times.

The hanyou looked over her with confusion set in his eyes. "You notice all this by watching?" he mumbled, feeling uncomfortable in her presence, but at the same time liking the proximity.

"Hai," she smiled up at him, closing the space between them. "Is something on your mind?"

"Keh!" The hanyou grunted and inched away from her, "What's it to you, woman?"

Kikyo kept her smile upon her lips, her eyes softening with warmth and comfort. "If you wish to talk, you know I'll listen…" she answered barely above a whisper.

Inuyasha's eyes widened, his heart beat increased and chest panted. What the hell was she doing to him? What the heck was she up to?! He watched her out the corner of his eye, studying her body language. She looked sincere enough, but why the heck would he want to talk about what was bothering him? It was none of her business!

"Whatever…" he managed to grind out of his mouth. The miko seemed unfazed by his rudeness, and stopped where she was. They both sat in silence, neither moving nor attempting to leave. It was how he liked it.

---

Kagome sat quietly in front of the blazing campfire, her thoughts all focused upon one thing.

Inuyasha.

She had not been seeing things, he was right there in front of her-yet he did not even bat an eyelid in her direction. As for the disappearing trick? That was more of a puzzle than anything else.

"Are you okay Kagome-chan?" She heard Sango ask.

"Hai, I'm fine," she answered, picking her head up to look the demon-huntress in the eye. "I was just thinking about what happened earlier on."

"You mean with Inuyasha and that strange barrier you walked in to?" The older girl asked.

Kagome nodded, "I wasn't seeing things, Sango-chan. Shippo saw him too, so I don't understand why he never answered me?" her voice trailed off slightly. "Do you think he was ignoring me on purpose? Is he still mad at me?"

"Kagome-chan, don't get yourself so upset. I'm sure Inuyasha wasn't doing that on purpose." She tried to reassure the downcast girl in front of her. "Its not healthy to get so worked up like this," she concluded, getting up to sit closer to the younger female.

"Sango-chan, I blame myself for all of this," she replied, looking the huntress in the eye. "If I feel this way, then think of how Inuyasha feels about it all." She sighed, bringing her knees up to her chin and wrapping her arms around her legs.

"Kagome-chan, don't be silly. You need some rest, we'll start looking again in the morning"

"I can't help it, I really miss him…" came the saddened voice.


***Dream***

Kagome sat at the edge of a small river, looking out across the clear streams when she heard her name being called.

"Oi, Kagome!"

She turned to see Inuyasha rubbing the back of his head embarrassingly. "G-gomen-ne, Kagome. I made you worry over me, again…"

"Inuyasha!" She smiled, getting up from the ground. "Inuyasha! baka! I've been so worried," She whispered, bringing her arms out to hold the hanyou in her arms.

As she neared and got ready to hold onto him, he slowly started to fade away. "Inuyasha, please don't leave me. Inuyasha!"

"Inuyasha!!"

***End Dream***

"INUYASHA!"

Kagome bolted up from her sleeping bag, hand to her chest, tears rolling down her cheeks. Shippo and the others had woken with a start upon hearing the girl scream for Inuyasha at the top of her lungs. They all gathered around her, in futile attempts to soothe the miko's sorrowful tears.

---

The next morning, Kagome was up at the crack of dawn, even though she had been up half the night crying over the dream she had. Sango and Miroku where just waking as Kagome announced she wanted an early start.

Miroku groaned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, "Kagome-sama, its barley day break," he yawned. "You need to eat before you leave"

"I'm not hungry, Miroku-sama," the determined girl looked up from her backpack. "I'm going to find Inuyasha and bring him back!"

"Kagome-chan, why not wait until we can accompany you?" Sango asked, stretching her tiered legs and arms.

"Arigatou, Sango-chan, but I want to go on ahead. I want to make good time and…" she lowered her head to divert her eyes. "…And be by myself for a while,"

With a nod from both, Sango and Miroku, Kagome made her exit shoving her backpack upon her back and taking off into the bush of the forest.

It wasn't long after she realised she had a hitchhiker. "Shippo-chan?"

The little Kit wriggled out of her backpack and smiled nervously. "Kagome, I couldn't let you go alone. Forgive me?"

"Its alright, Shippo-chan. I'm glad you're here," She smiled and nodded, helping the Kitsune out of the bags pocket.

Meanwhile, Inuyasha was once again following Kikyo and her younger sister through the forest. He was leaping from one tree to another, keeping his distance just over the two sisters. He watched them as they talked happily amongst one another, Kikyo smiling every now and again, something she rarely did. Her eyes never showed that much emotion and always looked sad and lonely. Something he could understand, something they both had in common.

His demon sense picked up on a strange, but familiar aura and halted him to stand still so he could scent the air. His ears twitched back and fourth, he could have sworn he heard his name being called. It was faint, but his acute hearing picked up on it and his nose spoke to him clearly.

Kikyo looked up at the hanyou, picking up on the same thing he had. Damn that girl! She cursed under her breath.

"Inuyasha?"

"Inuyasha?!" Kagome called once again, sighing upon hearing her own voice echo through out the clearing. "Its no use, Shippo-chan."

"Don't give up, Kagome!" the Kitsune cub pattered her back from his position upon her shoulder.

The young miko sighed once more and walked on regardless, but soon found herself walking through another barrier. Turning abruptly just as she heard Shippo's small cry and picking up on Inuyasha's aura.

Inuyasha…

Kikyo felt the shift between dimensions and turned her attention to one of her invisable soul catches, she spoke to the youkai creature through her mind, ordering it to seek out Kagome and rid her from this time.

The snake-like youkai hissed at the command.

"Inuyasha, come down here for a moment?" Kikyo summoned the hanyou.

Inuyasha leaped down from the tree without question. Kikyo smiled up at him, "Why not walk with us the rest of the way, Inuyasha?"

The demi-demon eyed her with curiosity and nodded, taking up a position beside the ever-so observant priestess.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome cried out when she saw him.

He still didn't notice them. "Inuyasha?" She asked, trying to reach out and touch him. She gasped when her hand went right through him.

Kikyo laughed softly. Kagome looked at the undead priestess. "What have you done to him?"

Kikyo remained silent and simply stared at her with a smile.

All of a sudden Inuyasha groaned and held onto his head. His ears twitching in all directions as his senses wildly started to faze.

"Inuyasha what's wrong?" Kikyo asked anxiously, reaching his side immediately. "Shh…it's alright Inuyasha, this forest has an unclean atmosphere." She soothed, taking a hold of him.

"Damnit…" He groaned in reply.

"Inuyasha, can you hear me?" Kagome tried one last time kneeling beside him.

Kikyo turned to face her incarnate, holding onto the hanyou while bringing him into her embrace and with another smile, she and Inuyasha began to fade before her eyes.

"Inuyasha! NO!" Kagome panicked, and tried one last time to reach out to him.

The forest returned to its normal stance, Shippo appearing next to her with worried eyes. Kagome looked down at the small Kitsune with tears in her eyes. "Oh Shippo, what just happened?"

The kit could do nothing but stare with saddened eyes as Kagome finally broke down, sobbing into her hands.


---

Inuyasha lounged in the branches of the Goshinboku tree, over looking the forest and village where Kikyo resided. His head still buzzed with pain, and he still couldn't calm his senses. He growled under his breath and closed his eyes.

*Flashback*

He reached the old well in the clearing of the forest, anxiously awaiting her arrival. She was late, again!

Damn bitch always making him worry.

He growled, about to jump down the black depths of the well to drag her skinny ass back home, when the familiar feeling and glow from the well tugged at his senses. His ears now fully erect listening to her steady breathing and soft pounding of her heart, his nose twitched, taking in her unique scent.

Gods, she smelt so good.

A yellow, overly large, bag appeared over the side of the well, followed by a struggling hand.

He grinned. Stupid wench.

She appeared over the well, lifting herself over the lip and onto the ground. Her slender hands brushed off the mossy substance from the vines from her usual uniform of white and green colours, as she swept her jet-black hair over her shoulder and picked up the backpack, slinging it over her shoulder with a sharp breath.

"Oi, what time do you call this?" He grunted, leaning against a near by tree.

She jumped at his voice, and then narrowed her eyes. "You jerk! Have you been there all this time?" Her voice was full of anger and annoyance, but he smelt the relief and happiness that she felt.

He smiled, baring his fangs and shinny white teeth, "Keh, stupid bitch!" He folded his arms into his sleeves. "You're late and I'm pissed!"

"You're pissed?" She growled with annoyance, "You could have helped me back there!"

"Feh, why the hell should I help you?!" He growled back, turning his angry gaze back upon her.

"You…you…baka! SIT!" She huffed, walking past the ground dog with her head held high.

"Bitch!" He snarled with a mouth full of ground. "Get back here! Oi! Kagome!"

*Flashback ended*

He groaned again, holding onto his head once more.

I know I've met you, but where…

---

Kikyo watched the hanyou as he gripped at his head and shook it with annoyance. Her eyes cold grey eyes narrowed with anger, I won't let that pathetic copy take him away. He is mine.

"Inuyasha?" She called for him.

The hanyou jumped down from the tree and eyed her before snorting. "Don't sneak up on me like that, bitch!"

"Inuyasha, you promised me," The priestess whispered, moving closer and reaching out to touch his face.

"N-nani?" He asked, backing away slightly.

"You're going to leave me aren't you?" She asked, her voice full of sadness.

"What? No? I'm not going anywhere." He reassured her, pulling her into his chest.

"Yes, you are! Say it! Prove it to me!" She cried through tears, "do you love me? Become human for me?"

Inuyasha heard her question, but found it hard to answer it. Visions of another life filled the corners of his mind, as he stared blankly at her. She asked these questions again, but still he couldn't find it in him to answer her.

"I…I…" he stuttered quietly. Looking directly into her eyes, his vision began to blur. Instead of the black haired brown-eyed women, he had supposedly fallen for, stood another girl, with an aura of purple surrounding her. Her eyes were the colour of the deepest oceans and a smile that radiated innocence and purity.

"…"


---

"This is it Shippo, it's now or never. Are you ready?"

The kit nodded and prepared for the first step of saving Inuyasha from the undead priestess' grasp.

"Kagome-chan, are you sure about all of this?" Sango asked with worry.

The young miko nodded and smiled reassuringly before looking back at her tiny accomplice. He nodded with a positive smile.

"Be careful Kagome-sama, Kikyo-sama is a powerful counterpart." Miroku called after them.

She nodded once more, "Lets do it!" She clenched her fists, before closing her eyes and concentrating all her miko powers and with a flash of light, she and Shippo were gone from were they once stood.

Inuyasha continued to stare at the beautiful girl before him. He gulped, Shit, he inwardly cursed and gripped her closer.

She wanted him to become human, but his dream was to become full demon.

This miko, she was alone and unhappy as he, they connected in a way. She was the first human to treat him equally. He soon found himself following her, pinning for her company.

But, would he become human for her?

Kikyo, who was resting against his chest, all of a sudden felt the presence of an unfamiliar aura. Bolting up right, she searched for the unwanted presence. No, she panicked inwardly, grabbing the hanyou closer.

As they appeared, Kagome and Shippo watched Kikyo pull Inuyasha into her chest and hold onto him.

I finally found him, and if you think I'm going to give up that easily, you have another thing coming! Kagome's final thoughts echoed.




to be continued…


---

Author Note: Ok I jumped ahead toward the ending. I will explain things more in the next chapter! Hope you like, don't kill me 0_o; I will continue my other unfinished fics! For now, enjoy this one in the mean time…

Untold Secrets will have a new chapter up tomorrow or Monday.