InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Decisions ❯ The Explanation ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I DON'T OWN INUYASHA OR HIS FRIENDS JUST THE Character I made up. REN

Chapter 8

The Explanation

Now the whole group was sitting around the fire ready for kagome to explain why she left, why she looked like this and who was this other youkai with her.

Ok I know you're all wondering so I will get to the point. Said kagome she took a deep breath and started talking.

That morning I woke to find that inuyasha wasn't in the hut. So I decided to go looking for him. Almost knowing that he would be with her. Inuyasha started to speak to explain but kagome interrupted him.

Don't, don't do this inuyasha just listen to me you already hurt me enough but that's a talk we need to have in privet. But I'll say this it if it wasn't for all the pain and fights that we had I wouldn't be like this so I guess I should thank you because now it made me stronger, wanting work a little harder and wiser so thank you for turning me into what I am a fighter now I can help destroy naraku and not feel like I'm in your way and a weakling. This shocked him he couldn't be leave this is what he did to her and she was thanking him she like it. Also he wasn't complaining cause she would now live as long as him. He went back to listening to kagome.

I have been wandering the forest for days and days said kagome. I know I was lost but I didn't care. Finally I came upon a dark forest. Every one was shock because they knew of this forest. As children they were told of a very powerful and mean youkai that ruled that land. It was forbidden to go in. it was all so at the back edge of the western land.

Any ways kagome went on I got attacked by a youkai and I pasted out from the lost of blood. I thought that I was dead. But when I awoke I found I was in a cabin. That is were I met Ren she had saved me. She told me she was doing her rounds of the forest and found me being attack. She killed the demon got the shards back and brought me to her place. We talked for days in till I was better. I told her about my problems and she told me about herself. Finally on the day I was better she told me of away of bringing out my miko powers and becoming very powerful like her. She told me of an old spell that was in her pack for a long time, which can change people, that chose to into some one like her. She gave me a choice if I wanted to or not. I decide yes as you can tell. And from there she trained me.

Wow said Songo I cant believe this it's so strange.

Yes-stated miroku. Kagome are you still a miko.

Yes miroku. I'm only half inu-youkai like inuyasha but I'm also still miko.

She is like me Ren finally spoke she is part of my kind now we are a very rare kind I was the last till kagome decide to change. By the way I'm not evil if that's what you're all thinking.

They all started speaking at once and wanted to know every thing about Ren. All but inuyasha. Who was now up in a tree.

Inuyasha will you come down here we need to talk.

No

Inuyasha please if your wondering I don't hate you. Ok I'm coming up there then with that kagome jumped up gracefully landing next to him. Can we talk inuyasha? I want to tell you about what I discovered about my self and you. With that he looked at her

What is it kagome are you going to tell me your leaving again.

No I'm not. I'm going to tell you about my feelings for you.

Oh said inuyasha and he looked down.

She grabbed his chin and looked him in the eyes. Don't turn around I'm sick and tired of this. Every time I thought that there was a chance of us being together I would find you with kikyo. Inuyasha tried to look elsewhere. Don't said kagome I don't hate you for it you love her and im just going to have to deal with the fact that my love for you will never be return. All I can do now is enjoy being with you. That was when she realized that he was crying. Inuyasha what is wrong. He looked up at her.

I love you too. I went to kikyo to tell her I wasn't going to hell with her. That I loved you. That's when you came and saw us. Wanted to tell you that day but I didn't know what to say. I wanted to ask you to be my mate. To tell you I couldn't live with out you. When I finally got the courage the next morning you were gone.

Inuyasha said kagome

Yes kagome.

I also want to be your mate. And with that she blushed. Do you want to go some where to night while the others are a sleep

He looked at her with the must biggest smile on his face yes oh yes kagome I want to.

With that they jumped down from the tree and walked over to the fire.