InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Decisions ❯ The wonder full night ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own inuyasha or his friends. I just own Ren.

Ok any ways I'm going to try to write this chapter as a lemon but I don't know how good it will be seeing how's this is my first fan fiction along with my first lemon. So don't hate me if it sucks.

Chapter Nine

That Wonder Full Night

So what were you guys talking about asked Songo.

Oh nothing they both said at the same time.

Oh really miroku asked with a big grin on his face. This caused Songo to hit him on the head. Hey what was that for asked miroku. For what you were thinking said Songo

Shippo jumped in to Kagome's arms. Your friend Ren is a very nice. Is she going to stay with us? Asked Shippo.

Yes Shippo. She is.

Yea screamed Shippo and he jumped down and ran over to Ren and laid down in her lap and went to sleep. She blushed nice pup you got kagome.

Yes I know. Said kagome.

Well I have told all your friends about me and my past and I know inuyasha heard me I mean come on with ears like we have its hard not to. She smiled and gave them a wink cause she had over heard their conversation. They both blushed. Anyways I believe we all should be some rest seeing how it is late and we will want an early start tomorrow.

Yes-agreed inuyasha. I believe that Ren is right. So I will take watch. And all will get some sleep.

With that every one got their bed situated. Song as far from Miroku as possible, Ren also away from him cause of what she observe even Songo didn't want to declare that she like miroku Ren could tell. Shippo Also slept with Ren in her blankets. Kagome layed her things under the tree Inuyasha was in. inuyasha was in the tree. But neither Kagome nor Inuyasha went to sleep.

(Hour later. when every one was a sleep)

Inuyasha whispered Kagome are you up. Inuyasha jumped down from where he was and asked her what's wrong kagome.

Nothing I was just wondering if you would like to go for a walk.

Umm. Ok do you think it will be save leaving them here by them self.


Kagome laughed yes inuyasha you see Ren isn't really fully asleep I don't know how she does it but she always knows what's going on.

Oh.

So with that they went for a walk. Holding hands just enjoying each other's company. But a little while into the woods kagome let go of inuyasha and whispered to him catch me if you can and then she ran laughing in till she disappeared into the dark. Inuyasha couldn't believe this. But he decided he had to follow her. So with that he ran but to his surprise he couldn't pick up her scent. All of a sudden out of nowhere kagome jumped out at him and he landed on his back with her straddling him.

Ha Ha Ha you couldn't find me and I pounced you. I like pouncing. Kagome looked down at him and his gold eyes and what she saw made her happy. Because in his eyes she saw happiness, love, and lust. She bent her head down and kissed him this shocked him. But soon he too was kissing her back. She licked his bottom lip asking for entrance to his mouth he was hesitant but he gave in. (ok im sorry right now if I make kagome sound like a slut its not what I meant but in all the fanfics I read inuyasha always dominates so I thought kagome should for once. Anyways back to the story) soon they were both in a tongue war. Kagome couldn't take it anymore she stopped kissing inuyasha to get air but also so she could take her shirt off. Inuyasha laid there looking up to his kagome who now was a hanyou. She was sitting on him in her bra and skirt. He suddenly realize that she was undressing him. Kagome blushed as she stared at his nice toned body. With his well tuned arms from swinging his sword around. And his nice well tuned chest and stomach that would make and girl melt, with that she started to kiss his neck slowly kissing her way down to his callor bone, moving down to his chest.. She wanted to taste every inch of him. She made her way down taking one of his nipples slowly sucking on in and nibbling. Being careful of her fangs. This caused inuyasha to moan. She felt him growing hard under her. She slowly started to move her hips in circles. This caused him to moan even more. he couldn't take it any more he had to have to make her his. With that he flipped her over this shocked kagome. He slowly did the same as kagome had done kissed her neck and made his way down to her breast but her bra was blocking them so with a quick swipe he cut her bra off with his claw and started sucking on her nipples. This caused kagome to moan. He then suddenly switched and tortured the other breast as he had the first.

"Kagome…"

Kagome groaned at the sound of his husky voice. He then stopped his torture long enough to remove…the rest …of his clothing. Her gaze slowly made its way south until she saw it. She blinked as a tiny bit of fright fluttered in her heart. Kami he's huge.

He could tell she was suddenly very nervous. He kissed her neck. "Don't worry Kagome." She nodded. He slowly undressed the rest of her. With the skirt and her under wear gone he slowly started kissing her. He made his way down again to her now perk nipples only stoping for a bit as he made his way down to the nest of curls that held the most amazing scent to him. Slowly and carefully he started kissing her jewel. This cause kagome to moan. And each time he kissed and licked at her she grew wetter and wetter. She couldn't take it any more and she whispered

Inuyasha please I need you.

That was all he needed to hear he gave one quick kiss on the lips and looked into her eyes

Kagome this is going to hurt ok. She just nodded. With that he position him self at her entrence and She took a deep breath as he started to push forward. He did so with one quick and almost violent thrust…he broke through her maidenhead and buried himself to the hilt.

The pain was sharp and made her suddenly gasp. Tears sprung into her eyes as Inuyasha forced himself into her.

She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry…she wanted him.

She shook as a different burning seared her flesh down there. She had no idea it hurt so much.

He waited intill she got use to him being in side of her.

Soon the pain was gone and she started to move her hips. He took that as a signal to begin he began moving slow into at first not wanting to hurt her.

Oh, Inuyasha ," she groaned harder, faster and with that request he complied with ever moan that excaped her lips he would thrust harder and faster with in her. Suddenly he felt her hit her climax and when her walls clamped down on him he too hit his as soon as he did he bite her to claim her as his and she did the same. And he fell on her still joined at the hips making sure that all his seed was inside her before roling off of her.

I love you inuyasha.

And I love you kagome.

He covered each other with his shirt.

I believe we should get some rest we have a big day tomarrow. And with that they both drifted of to sleep with smiles on there face.