InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I love you Inu Yasha
By: YukinaKagomeSerena
Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha
*************************************
The day was cloudy as a storm was heading their way. "Inu Yasha I think we need to head for shelter now," Kagome said. Kagome was on her bike peddling to keep up with Inu Yasha, as Shippo who had a the little blanket wrapped around him to keep warm from the cold winds blowing towards them. Sango and Miroku were not far behind them. "Fine! Just stop your belly aching okay," Inu Yasha said. Kagome smiled cause she won the little meaningless fight.



After searching for twenty minutes. They found a shelter finally it wasn't the best but they were far from town and it would have taken about another 2 hours just to get there. They didn't know when it would storm so they took shelter quickly. Sango and Kagome quickly got some firewood to keep warm and which wasn't good cause Kagome sensed a jewel shard near by. "Kagome do you sense a shikon jewel?" Sango asked.



"Yes and it's closing in fast," Kagome said. Kagome had a I really don’t like the feeling look on her face. Soon as she said that; A demon attacked them and Sango threw her Hiraikostu at the demon. The demon flew back a bit. The demon came back angry and it knocked Sango out of the way as it charged at Kagome now. Kagome screamed and Inu Yasha came in to save the day. "Iron reaper, soul stealer!" Inu Yasha said. The demon died quickly. "Inu Yasha," Kagome said. Inu Yasha stood next to Kagome helping her up.



"You alright?" Inu Yasha asked. His eyes full of concern. "Yes I am fine now," Kagome said. Kagome picked up the jewel shard. It started to rain and they had to get back to the shelter quickly before they caught a cold. Inu Yasha had Sango and Kagome get on to his back they got back to the shelter in no time. Kagome got out her sleeping bags for her. She got out a blanket for Sango and a blanket for Miroku who didn't care really for a blanket. They all laid down and went to sleep for the night.



In the middle of the night. Kagome felt someone trying to wake her up shaking her a little bit it was Inu Yasha who was trying to wake her up. As she opens her eyes slowly she sees Sango and Miroku are already up and ready to go. "What's going on?" Kagome asked. She was confused why they were up so quickly. "Demons are on their way we must move quickly," Sango said. Kirara transformed into her original form. Sango, Kagome, Shippo, and Miroku got on Kirara. Inu Yasha took Kagome's bike and put it over his shoulder and they took off running to the next village quickly as they could.



They went inside a house a villager let them stay in and they went back to bed hoping the demons wont come to the village. The next morning the demons were on their trail again. They decided to leave the village for the villagers safety not wanting to harm them. The demons attacked them as they were hours away from the village. Sango, Inu Yasha, and Miroku fought as Kagome watched them and was refused to fight with them she was a bit ticked off cause she wanted to help fight but Inu Yasha didn’t want her hurt. A demon went straight at Kagome. "KAGOME WATCH OUT!" Sango yelled.



Kagome turned to see the demon her eyes widen than she pulled out her bow and arrow and shot the demon. The demon screamed and was gone. They were done fighting the demons after they knocked the rest down. They walked on as if nothing happened to them they were walking on a rocky mountain as the sun shined and the sky was blue. They walked on for hours and were silent Shippo broke the silence. "I'm hungry Kagome," Shippo whined. Shippo gave her the sad look.



They sat down and ate Ramon Noodles for supper. "What now? I mean where do we go from here?" Sango asked. They shrugged cause they didn’t know either. Than Kagome gasped. "Jewel shard is near by," Kagome said. Inu Yasha looked at her. "Your serious right?" Inu Yasha asked. Kagome nodded they took off to where Kagome sensed the jewel shard would be.



What they didn't know that, they were in danger of what was to come especially for Kagome because she was human, well she was a Miko in training more like it because she is the reincarnation of Kikyo. Kagome held Shippo in her arms as she watched them battle. Inu Yasha swung his Tetsusagia in the air attacking the demons who came close to him or Kagome.



The others were caught off guard when they heard Kagome scream as a demon attacked her, Shippo who was snatched out of her arms now laid on the ground hurt, The demon grabbed Kagome by her shirt and threw her and she screamed as she was plunging into the ice cold river water she closed her eyes hoping and praying she would not hit the water. "KAGOME!" They yelled. Inu Yasha jumped in after Kagome as the demons retreated with a huge smile on their faces.



Kagome hit the water and was knocked out by the impact. When Inu Yasha hit the water he swam after Kagome to save her. Inu Yasha finally grabbed Kagome when he caught up to her and he wrapped one arm around her as he swam to a place they could get up on land. Sango and Miroku helped them back up to the surface. Moving Kagome first a few feet from the river and Inu Yasha got out with no help. Kagome wasn't breathing at all. “She’s not breathing!” Shippo yelled. "Kagome please be okay don't die on me Kagome!" Inu Yasha yelled. He shook Kagome trying to wake her up he didn’t know what to do. "Kagome?!?" Inu Yasha said as he shook her again, "KAGOME!!!!!" Is this the end of Kagome?.... Find out next time




TBC