InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ He did what?! ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
He did what?By:YukinaKagomeSerenaDisclaimer: I don’t own Inu Yasha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome nodded to Sango. “So your not a virgin any more?” Sango asked. Kagome nodded they all decided that Kagome was still a virgin even though she was raped they didn’t let that count for her. “It was in the heat of the moment and it started with a kiss than our clothes soon than I knew it we were in bed naked, I got dressed and he took a shower. I was pretty shocked that the doctor’s nor nurse’s said anything about Inu Yasha being there,” Kagome said. Sango was shocked and amazed. “I’m so happy for you,” Sango said.

They walked back and Inu Yasha swung Kagome around from her waist he brought her down back to her feet. Kagome giggled and embraced Inu Yasha. He put his hands around her and they kissed. "my mate" He growled softly. “Inu Yasha I got you some Ramen Noddles,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha smiled. “Let’s have lunch,” Miroku said. Kagome agreed they walked a couple miles first before they ate lunch. They all sat down near the woods Kagome and Sango started the fire so Kagome could cook the food.

After eating Kagome had sensed a jewel shard coming close to them. Soon enough a demon came out attacking them. Kagome shot her arrow hitting the demon. The demon grunted in pain the demon threw a blast hitting Kagome into Sango. “Kagome!” They said. Kagome shook it off. “Where’s the jewel shard Kagome!” Inu Yasha said. Kagome scanned. “It’s in his chest!” Kagome said. Inu Yasha used Wind scar and killed the demon instantly. Kagome got the shard and purified the jewel shard.

That night they all set camp Kagome took her sleeping bag and unzipped it all the way. Kagome snuggled up close to Inu Yasha and he covered them both up with the sleeping bag and they fell fast asleep laying together. Sango and Miroku on the other hand were doing some dirty business of their own and Inu Yasha was trying to block out the sounds from far away he grumbled and Kagome just giggled. Than Sango and Miroku came back and slept together. Till the next morning was a whole new day for everyone. Kagome was still the only one sleeping.

When Kagome awoke the others were admiring the bright sun and the beautiful birds chirping happily. Till Kagome screamed when she saw something from the woods. Inu Yasha went to check it out. Sure enough it was Kouga spying on Kagome sleeping. “What the hell you doing here scaring my mate!!!” Inu Yasha yelled. Kouga snorted. “I am here to take her away from you mutt,” Kouga said. Kagome walked behind Inu Yasha. “I don’t want to go with you Kouga I love Inu Yasha and we might be having a child soon so you need to get lost,” Kagome said. Kouga’s jaw dropped in shock. “No way you and mutt face,” Kouga said. Kagome nodded. “And his name is Inu Yasha,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha was shocked to hear that he was gonna be a father soon maybe.

Kouga took off and Kagome got the pregnancy test out and went off with Sango to see if she was pregnant both took tests actually. Inu Yasha and Miroku with Shippo waited for what it seemed three hours. Kagome and Sango came back and had big smiles on their faces. “Well we got good news and bad news,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha and Miroku were shocked that they said those words. “Good news nobody else can have us except you two Bad news is your stuck with us,” Sango said. “So does that mean your not pregnant?” Miroku asked. Kagome looked at Sango and she looked back and they chuckled. “We are pregnant!” They both said.

Inu Yasha and Miroku congratulated each other than ran and hugged their girlfriends. Inu Yasha took out the box and bent to his knee since Miroku told him what the thing was and what he needed to do. “Kagome please say you’ll be my mate my wife forever?” Inu Yasha asked. Kagome was shocked and very emotional now she had tears coming down her face. “Yes Inu Yasha yes I will forever,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha jumped for joy and kissed Kagome deeply he wish he could go off with Kagome and do it again like they did in the hospital but she was carrying his pups and he couldn’t risk that. Miroku kissed Sango but did not ask to marry him just yet he had it planned out what he was gonna do.

“Inu Yasha where did you get this ring?” Kagome asked. Inu Yasha looked at her. “Your brother gave it to me to give to you,” Inu Yasha said. Kagome started to cry she knew her brother must have turned in some things to buy that for her so Inu Yasha and her can be married. Inu Yasha hugged Kagome. “Do you not want the ring I will give it back to Souta,” Inu Yasha said. Kagome shook her head. “It’s not that my brother traded in probably everything that he liked just to give you that ring for me,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha hugged her and kissed her. “We will repay him back Kagome don’t worry,” Inu Yasha said. Kagome nodded and smiled a little bit.

They started walking on to their next fight or whatever might happen to them on the way. But they were prepared for it. For anything that might happen next. Kagome stopped in her tracks and Inu Yasha did too. “Anything wrong?” Inu Yasha asked. Kagome shook her head. “No I thought I heard something but I was wrong, Inu Yasha tell me again,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha knew what she wanted to hear. “I love you Kagome and I always will,” Inu Yasha said. They kissed deeply and romantically. As they walked hand and hand down the green grass prairie like field. They had a lot to look forward to in the future and both were ready to accept it head on.

The End