InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ Kagome no you can't leave us! ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome Don’t Die! You Can’t Leave Us!By:YukinaKagomeSerenaDisclaimer: I don’t own Inu Yasha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inu Yasha waited patiently for the next day to arrive. Inu Yasha looked and saw there was a small lamp that lit the room a little bit. Inu Yasha looked at his sweet Kagome and took his hand brushing her hair a little bit. “Please Kagome you can’t leave Souta, You can’t leave Sango or Shippo or Miroku or Kaeda. Most of all please you can’t leave me Kagome if I lose you I will have nothing to live for,” Inu Yasha said. Inu Yasha cried softly as he sat back down his face resting in his hands.

Around 1:00 in the morning Inu Yasha fell asleep from the tears he shed for his Kagome. The sound of a flat line was heard as Inu Yasha and Souta looked up to see what was going on their hearts completely stopped at the fact it could be she died. The Nurse’s and Doctor’s rushed in and took Kagome out of the room. Souta hugged Inu Yasha as he cried once again. Kagome came back in the room 3 hours later. “She’s fine she just had a blood clot in her throat we saved her in time she should wake up hopefully soon,” The nurse said. Souta was fast asleep in Inu Yasha’s arms. He laid Souta back down on the couch.

Suddenly Kagome begin to whimper in pain. “Inu Yasha,” Kagome whispered. Inu Yasha went to her side and held her hand. “I’m here Kagome don’t worry I am not going anywhere, I promise you that,” Inu Yasha said. Inu Yasha bent down and gave Kagome a kiss on her lips. Kagome’s eyes fluttered open to see Inu Yasha’s golden eyes stare at her. “I - Inu Yasha,” Kagome whispered again. “Kagome your awake!” Inu Yasha said. Kagome scanned the room with her eyes she noticed she was in the hospital. “Where’s Sango is she okay?” Kagome said worried about her friend.

Inu Yasha nodded. “She came running back to the well once you got hit after they took you in a flashy like thing. I came running when she told me you were hurt,” Inu Yasha said. Kagome winced a little bit she seen Souta laying on the couch. Souta woke up to see his sister awake. “Kagome!” Souta said. Souta started to bawl his eyes out and he climbed in the hospital bed with his sister hugging her not trying to hurt her. The Nurse walked in when Inu Yasha pressed the button and was freaked out at the voice coming from the bed.

“The bed talked!” Inu Yasha said. Kagome explained to him about the whole hospital and the ambulance. Inu Yasha understood kind of. “Well hun by tomorrow you will get to go home,” The nurse said. Kagome smiled she was happy that she would be able to go back to the federal era. “Inu Yasha will you take Souta home to his foster parents so he can go to school,” Kagome said. Souta frowned and didn’t like the idea. “But I want to be here with you sister,” Souta said. Kagome shook her head. “After school you can come by and see me okay you need your education,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha agreed. “Come on squirt,” Inu Yasha said. Inu Yasha took Souta to the foster home he lived in.

When Inu Yasha got back he saw that Kagome fell asleep. He smiled at the fact that she looked like an angel sleeping. Inu Yasha sat next to her waited for 2 hours till she awoke. “Kagome, I’m sorry I wasn’t there in time to protect you,” Inu Yasha said. Kagome looked at him concerned. “It’s not your fault Inu Yasha the guy was drunk and impatient,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha locked the door and crawled in the bed with Kagome. “I promise you Kagome I will never ever let anything harm you again, I promise you that Kagome I will protect you till I die,” Inu Yasha said. Kagome was very touched and very shocked. “I - Inu Yasha - -,” Kagome started to say but was cut off with a kiss. Inu Yasha kissed Kagome full of passion and love and soon the clothes were off and moaning was heard and giggles from Kagome.

When Souta got to the hospital they told him Kagome was transferred to another room. Kagome was fast asleep as Inu Yasha took a shower. Kagome showed him what to do for the shower to turn it on and off. Souta sat and watched TV as Kagome slept and Inu Yasha showered. Finally Inu Yasha got done and seen Souta sitting watching TV. “Hey,” Inu Yasha said. Souta waved he was too tuned into the tv. Kagome slept till 4:00p.m. Kagome woke up to see Souta and Inu Yasha watching TV. “Hey guys,” Kagome said. “Kagome,” They said. Kagome smiled and got hugged.

The next day Kagome was released from the hospital and Souta gave Inu Yasha a gift. “Now you can give it to Kagome when you want to,” Souta said. Inu Yasha hid the gift as Kagome walked slowly to them. Inu Yasha put Kagome on his back and Souta too and Inu Yasha dropped Souta off at his new home. Inu Yasha than ran from roof to roof with Kagome on his back.

They went back to bone eaters well and jumped in back to the federal era. Sango and Miroku hugged Kagome. “We are so glad your not dead,” Sango said. Kagome smiled at them and she walked off with Sango with a big happy grin. “Are you serious he what?!” Sango almost screamed. Kagome blushed and giggled

What did Kagome tell Sango. Is it a big thing that will change their lives forever? Find out next time!