InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Meet Grimmjow And Their Adventure ❯ War ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Present time Normal point of view

"What are you thinking about my kitten?" Asked Grimmjow.

"Oh, nothing just thinking about when we mated is all, Grimmy." Answered Kagome.

"Yeah, but it was still unfortunate that you got sick though." Said Grimmjow.

"But I will do it a thousand times again, Grimmy." Stated Kagome.

"Me too, kitten, me too." Agreed Grimmjow.

Three months later Normal point of view at a battlefield.

Kagome, Grimmjow, Sango, Miroku, Kirara, Shadowgear, Kagura, Kanna, Hakudoshi, Entei, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Sesshomaru's army, Koga and Koga's wolf army against Inuyasha, Kikyo, Naraku, and Naraku's army of demons. The battle had already lasted 7 days and 6 nights. On the 7th day, the war was going to end, both sides were tired. Naraku's tentacle raced towards Shadowgear and Kagome stepped in front of her, then Grimmjow stepped in front of Kagome. The tentacle went through Grimmjow's stomach and then through Kagome's stomach. Naraku pulls his tentacle out of Grimmjow and Kagome. Kagome fell to her knees but Grimmjow caught her.

"Are you alright -Cough- my kitten?" Asked Grimmjow as he coughs up blood.

"Grimmy -Cough- I don't think -Cough- I can make it out -Cough- of this battle." Stated Kagome.

"Me -Cough- either." Said Grimmjow.

"Let's finish this." Said Kagome as she stands and grabs her twin swords. "AURORA FANG Of TWO-HEADED WOLF" Yelled Kagome. A silver wolf with two heads came out of the 2 swords racing towards Naraku but a red-figure chopped the wolf's heads off.

"Kukuku," Said Naraku. "Miko, look at this." he said pointing at Inuyasha's hand. Kagome looked at Inuyasha's hand and screamed. In Inuyasha's hands are Kagome's family members' heads from the future. "NNNN OOOO" Yelled Kagome. Kagome's purification powers exploded, killing Inuyasha, Kikyo, Naraku, and his army. Kagome walked over to the other half of the jewel that Naraku had and purified it instantly. Putting both halves of the jewel together. "Jewel, I know that there is no just thing as a pure wish, so I think the best thing for you and I is that you become one with my soul because then I can protect you forever" Said Kagome. The jewel started to glow. "I agree with you, my Shikon no Tama Jewel guardian." Stated the Shikon no Tama Jewel as it became one with Kagome's soul. Kagome and Grimmjow were surrounded by their allies.

"Kagome are you going to be alright?" Asked Sango.

"I don't -Cough- think I or Grimmjow -Cough- can stay -Cough- with the living -Cough-." Answered Kagome.

"Fluffy please don't -Cough- use Tenseiga on me -Cough- and can you take -Cough- care of my son -Cough- Shippo for me?" Asked Kagome.

"Yes as you wish, little sister and I will find your reincarnated and protect you." Replied Sesshomaru. From the distance, you can hear rushing footsteps coming closer.

"Don't leave me, alone mama." A sobbing shippo said as he hugs Kagome. Kagome hugs her son back.

"I must -Cough- go Shippo, but you -Cough- are not alone, -Cough- you have Sango -Cough-, Miroku, Kirara -Cough-, Shadowgear, and Fluffy. -Cough- And I always -Cough- will love you." Said Kagome weaky.

"I love you -Cough- Shippo my kit." Said Grimmjow weaky.

"I love you too Mama, Papa." Said Shippo as he cried.