InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's CDs ❯ ''Extraordinary Girl'' ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kagome's CDs
 
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha is mine…I wish.
 
 
Song: Extraordinary Girl…by Green Day!
 
 
Enjoy!
 
Italic words are lyrics
 
---Chapter 3 ~ Extraordinary Girl---
 
(In Inuyasha's P.O.V.)
 
When the others came back around mid day, they asked me where Kagome went.
 
I didn't answer them and stayed in my tree.
 
Miroku, being the 'wise' one, knew something was wrong.
 
''Let me guess, Kagome went back to her time?'' Miroku asked, looking up at me.
 
I remained silent.
 
''You must have done something stupid again, didn't you?'' the little annoying brat asked.
 
I growled in response but didn't say anything else.
 
The others knew they wouldn't get anything out of me so they left me alone. They decided to go back to the village to help Kaede while waiting for Kagome to get back (and for me to go get her).
 
I took out the device thing I left in my hoari; I didn't bothered putting it back after listening to it earlier this morning.
 
After I pressed the triangular button, another song came out through the black circles.
 
She's an extraordinary girl
In an ordinary world
And she
can't seem to get away
 
The song seemed to be describing Kagome.
 
After all, when I think about it, Kagome IS an extraordinary girl. I mean, she is doing things that aren't expected from girls her age. She's been through pain and suffering. Both physical and emotional. She's not afraid to fight demons and monsters, she's stronger than many other girls I've seen…not including Kikyo and Sango. Although I hardly think about it, I really do feel kinda sorry for Kagome. She didn't really have much choice but to find the shards, even though it IS her fault that the jewel got shattered. But she is constantly here, looking for the broken shards, far, far away from her family and friends.
 
I've sometimes wonder how Kagome would live if she never fell through the well and got stuck in this 'finding-jewel-shards quest'. It scares me to think about it, because that would mean I would never have gotten free from that god tree. I would've never met Kagome, never know how it feels to be able to trust someone and never know how it feels to…belong.
 
I really am grateful for Kagome. Although I'll never be able to tell her that…at least, not yet.

He lacks the courage in his mind
Like a child left behind
Like a pet left in the rain
 
I sighed as I looked up to the sky. It's cloudy today.
 
I wonder why, could it be because Kagome's not here?
 
I decided to go find Kagome and try to explain to her once again. I shoved the device back into my hoari and putted the weird head ban around my neck. As I jumped down into the well, there was only one thought in my mind.
 
Please listen to me Kagome.
 
>->->->->-<-<-<-<-<
As I got out of the well house, I was able to pick up Kagome's scent. But her sweet scent was ruined by a salty smell.
 
I silently jumped onto a nearby branch near her window and looked into her room. My heart ached at the sight before me.
 
My Kagome was sitting in the corner of her room, her head leaning against the wall. Her knees were in front of her, with her arms around them. Her usual cheerful eyes were closed; tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her hair was a mess, and her clothes were crimpled and dirty.
 
She's all alone again
Wiping the tears from her eyes
Some days he feels like dying
She gets so sick of crying
She was looking at the mirror in front of her, occasionally touching it with her fingers tips. She would touch the mirror and then her face. After a few times of doing that, she wiped the mirror, as if trying to wipe her reflection away.

She sees the mirror of herself
An image she wants to sell
To anyone willing to buy
I know what she's thinking. She must be comparing herself with Kikyo again. Now that I think about it, Kagome and Kikyo really don't look anything alike. Maybe the first time you see them, but after a while, you'll notice that they look very different. Kagome's hair is wavy and shorter than Kikyo's. Kikyo's skin is paler than Kagome's. The most important, both have very different eyes. Their eyes are almost like their voices. One is always cheerful and full of life. The other is always cold and unemotional.

He steals the image in her kiss
From her hearts apocalypse
From the one called whatsername
I really want to tell Kagome those comparisons. I bet if I did, she'll feel a lot better about her self. She's constantly saying that I only care for her because she looks like Kikyo. That's not true. In fact, it's the opposite. Whenever I see Kikyo, she makes me think back to Kagome. But stupid me just couldn't bring myself up to say those things to her, not yet.
 
She's all alone again
Wiping the tears from her eyes
Some days he feels like dying
She gets so sick of crying
As I looked into Kagome's room and her on the floor, my heart ached even more. For some reason, I decided not to go in and stop her. Somehow, it felt like a very personal matter to Kagome. She would be very embarrassed and mad if she knew I was watching her and seeing her like this. So I jumped back down into the well house, heart still aching from Kagome's tears.
 
She's all alone again
Wiping the tears from her eyes
Some days he feels like dying
Some days it's not worth trying
Now that they both are finding
She gets so sick of crying
I climbed back out of the well, knowing I'll have to go back again sooner or later. But for now, I'll just let Kagome to have some time to think by her self, and hope she'll forgive me soon.

She's an e
xtraordinary girl.
 
>->->->->-<-<-<-<-<
 
…Another chapter! Nothing else much to say…
 
Oh…please check out my new one-shot…Simple… It was just a random fic that came to me out of nowhere…but still fluffy.
 
Please Review!