InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter Sixteen: Back at the palace of the moon ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome's Trust

A/N-Here is the next chapter, have fun reading it. Thanks to my beta readers called Akira Darely and ThesparkledMoon for beta reading this chapter. Check out their stories too. Bye.

Chapter Sixteen: Back at the palace of the moon

The girls walked into the night while Kiarra carried most of the bags.

"Kiarra. We are going to stop here." Sango commanded softly as she looked around just to make sure that the area was safe.

"Jewel shards. And they're coming in fast." Kagome whispered to Sango as she stood still, watching a whirl wind appear in the distance. It came closer at an alarming rate, but it didn't frighten the two at all.

"My woman," Koga yelled as he came to a stop. "Where were you for the last year?"

"None of your business, Koga." Kagome replied.

"Yes it is. You are my woman after all." Koga boasted. But as he sniffed out a new smell, his eyes grew and cursed under his breath.

"Koga listen well and good because I am only going to explain this once." Kagome ordered as she launched into the story once again, this time without interruption from Koga.

"So you see. I am not your woman at all. In fact, Koga, I never was. You promised to mate with Ayame, and I wish that you would follow through with that. You are just my friend." Kagome tried to persuade him.

Koga just looked at her, his mind going in circles from the truth that had just been revealed to him. So much had he been told. First of all, she was from the future, then that Sesshomaru's beast raped her and him swearing that she was his woman.

"Kagome, I'm very sorry what happened to you, but you have my word. I will mate with Ayame, and I would like you and your friend to come to the ceremony. Plus, I will help you find your pups." Koga said as he quickly bounced back, grinning hugely at her.

"Thanks Koga." Kagome replied, smiling back at him.

"So, I will stay here tonight and catch the food. Sango, could you go and get some wood for the fire. Kikyo, could you go and find some water. And Kagome, why don't you set up camp? Ginta and Hakkaku will stay with you, Kagome." Koga ordered the people of the camp, barely waiting for them to reply before he sped off to do his duty as the rest of them got to work.

As time went by, Koga came back with some fish and a few rabbits slung over his shoulder, and in his hand he held a large boar. Kagome walked over to Koga to gather the food, and sauntered back over to the fire that Sango had started earlier. Sitting down, she began to peel off the skin, removed the bones, and cut the meat into bite size pieces. She placed the meat into a pot filled with hot water and she mixed in some spices before calling the girls and boys over.

"Kagome, what's that smell?" Ginta asked.

"That would be a spice that I brought from my time called basil." Kagome answered.

Taking enough bowls needed, each of the members of the group tried Kagome's soup. Soon after, the girls fell asleep while the boys kept watch on their camp site. Hours later, Kagome awoke to the rising sun. Glaring up at it, she turned to go back to sleep, but found herself incapable. Getting up, she re lit the fire and began to make breakfast for the group.

~With Naraku~

Naraku looked into Kanna's mirror to see that all the demons that he sent to kill Kagome had been killed. Screaming in a fit of rage, he found himself smirking as another, more devious plan began forming in his mind.

"When are you going to allow us to kill the man and woman that killed my mother?" Mizuki asked.

"Soon, my dear, soon." Naraku replied as he smiled down at her. "How is your brother?"
Mizuki shifted uncomfortably. "He's being difficult again."

"I'll go and see him, Mizuki. Just for you," Naraku responded as he stood up and walked out of his room and down the halls to the dungeons.

Opening the door, he walked into the cold dungeon to see the older child tried to claw his forehead, Naraku remembered what it had taken for the him to control the boy.

After he had taken control of the girl's mind, he called for the boy. As the boy walked in, he used the same illusion he had with the girl, but he was unable to take control of the boy's mind. Somehow the boy seemed to know that his mother was still alive, but Naraku didn't lose hope. Taking a jewel shard, he jumped behind the boy and placed it on his forehead, pushing it in, until he could no longer see it.

He watched as the boy screamed in pain, relishing the sound within every bone and being as the boy tried not to succumb to him. Soon the boy stopped and lowered his head to him, bowing. Smirking, he walked off, but not before ordering the twins to destroy the moon grounds to be destroyed.

Watching through Kanna's mirror, he smiled evilly as he watched the grounds were destroyed. The flowers, trees, and shrubbery pulled from the ground just because of their strong powers.
After the deed was done, he called them back. Mizuki just smirked, however the boy, Toga, had regained some control of his body.

He took another look at Toga again and smirked. Taking out a shard of the jewel, he pulled a bottle containing a very dark purple liquid. Using a single drop, he placed it on the jewel. Pulsating once, he placed the jewel once again inside of Toga's forehead.

Once again relishing the sounds of Toga's cries of pain, he smirked as Toga spoke when the pain had dissipated.

"Yes, Naraku. My mother was killed by whom?"

"An evil man by the name of Sesshomaru," Naraku grinned at him.

Watching his sister enter the room, he immediately ordered her. "Mizuki, let us go. We must avenge our mother and kill him.

"Toga, just wait. After the last time, I am sure that he is waiting for you. Just wait for a few days." Naraku replied, stopping the two before they could leave. Nodding the two walked out of the room. Grinning, he gave out an evil laugh, bouncing off the walls and carried down the halls to Kagura's ears.

Sighing she turned to Kanna and spoke. "He must have taken full control of Toga. I just hope that Kagome and Sesshomaru can get them back."

"Shhh Kagura. He might hear you," Kanna whispered to her sister.

"Kanna, what did he do?"

"He used a drop of the potion and placed it on the shard," Kanna told her sister before walking away.

~With Kagome~

"Bye Koga," Kagome said, looking over her shoulder, having already packed up and ready to get to the palace.

"Kagome, you be careful." Koga replied, smiling at her before racing away in a whirlwind.
"Bye sister," Ginta and Hakkaku said together before racing after Koga, the wolves behind them. Kagome nodded her head at her two companions and began walking. Hours passed and no demons came out with shards, however, a few came for the shards. But the girls took care of them quickly and continued on.

Midday came and passed; Kagome, Kikyo, and Sango made some lunch, ate, and talked about the children and how to get them back. Coming across some villages that were in trouble, Sango, Kikyo, and Kagome helped out in any way they could, healing and killing all the rogue demons.
Looking up to see the palace about two hours away, Kagome sighed again, thinking about her children and getting them back, but also Sesshomaru and the whole mating ritual from what Sango had told her at lunch.

After giving everything a bit of thought, she came to the conclusion that she could only ask him about it, and try out a few ideas so that she may not be completely afraid of his beast. She knew that it was a long shot, but she was willing to give it a try, for her children.

Entering the gates, they opened them to find Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Miroku standing there.
"Kikyo!" Inuyasha yelled as he raced over to her and gave her a hug.

"Sango my dear," Miroku replied as he approached her.

"Come near me, and get my hiraikotsu in your face, monk." Sango threatened as he came to a stop.

"Why is Kikyo here?" Miroku asked.

"Tell you later," Sango said as she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from Sesshomaru and Kagome, while Kikyo and Inuyasha followed them.

"Mate," Sesshomaru said.

"Sesshomaru, my name is Kagome, and we need to talk about all of this but not until we get Mizuki and Toga back from Naraku. Got it?" Kagome ordered.

Sesshomaru knew Kagome was right, and that the first priority was to get the pups back, then he could talk about the mating ritual with her.

"Good, let's get started with the planning," Kagome said as she filled him in with some ideas on how to get the pups back.

A/N- Like it, now you see the pups, soon they will be back with their mother and now father. Until next time please review. Bye