InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter twenty-four: Lord Kento and Lady Masa ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome's Trust

A/N- Here is it, enjoy, Okay Naraku does have Kagura and Kanna that are alive the rest are dead from Goshinki, Kageromaru and Juromaru are dead like in the anime and Manga. Now Naraku doesn't have The Infant or Hakusho and/or Byakuya yet within this story. Now he will make a new one that isn't in either form- Anime or Manga.

Chapter twenty-four: Lord Kento and Lady Masa

Sesshomaru felt a great power coming to his palace. Smirking, he knew who was coming. Shaking his head, he walked out of his office, and down the halls. He came to the courtyard and stopped, waiting for a few seconds, until a ball of light appeared in front of him.

He waited until the light disappeared, but he didn't like what came out first. "Sesshomaru buddy how are you?"

A tall built demon walked with three females at his side and two people behind him. "Why did he come?"

"Lord Kento, lady Masa and prince Tenga," Lord Sesshomaru said as he bowed to them.

"Sesshomaru my man, stop with the formal taking," Lord Kenta replied. "You're with family,"
Sesshomaru just smirked at them, they always do this. "Daddy!" Sesshomaru mentally signed at this.

"Daddy?" Tenga wondered.

As three small pups well, two pups and one human child, raced out of the house and latched onto Sesshomaru's legs. Tenga nodded his at head at Sesshomaru and started to laugh.

"So Sesshomaru when were you going to tell us about your pups?" Tenga laughed out loud.

"Sesshomaru, you got a mate?" Lady Masa asked with a smile on her face. "Well at less I get grand pups"

Sesshomaru signed out loud at this time." Daddy are they bugging you," Mizuki urged out.

"Leave daddy alone,"

"Mizuki, mommy said never talk to strangers," Toga replied.

"But daddy is with us," Mizuki stated to Toga.

"Welcome back Lord Kenta and Lady Masa," Rin said.

"Rin is that you?" Lord Kenta asked.

Rin nodded her head at him, as he strolled over to her and picked up her gently. "Rin you are getting more beautiful every day."

"Stop, grandpa," Rin giggled as she hugged him back. "Oh, grandpa, this is Mizuki and Toga and Shippo, who is at the door hiding."

Kenta smiled at the pups, and kit at the door way. "Sesshomaru?"

"Rin, take the pups and Shippo to go and play with Auntie Kikyo and Uncles, okay" Sesshomaru said to Rin.

Kenta placed her down and watched as she did what she was told.

Rin nodded her head at her father, and took her younger siblings hands and she walked away from them all.

"Lord Kenta, Tenga's guests?" Sesshomaru started.

"Oh you don't know about the law." Lord Kenta said.

"What law?" Sesshomaru asked.

"The law that heirs to the lords have to find a mate before the next ball, but you have pups that are too young," Kenta said.

~Naraku~

Naraku paced within his mind for a plan to work. He got Kanna to look into mirror and saw the pups playing around with Inuyasha, that monk, and Kikyo…Kikyo that's it.

"Now where is that dirt that Kagura took for me a few weeks ago?" Naraku grinned at his mind that thought for this plan.

"Mind and body control over Kikyo, get her to … no, that won't work, now come on... Make a fake Kikyo and control her… " Naraku went on and on.

"Milord, they are having a ball with the other lords and minor lords in about two months' time," Kanna dully said.

"Even better, make them think I went into hiding again, then attack with… a new detachment, while Kagura, Koharu, and Kanna attack the rest, I will come in and kidnap the two mikos. That dirt will come in handy when Kikyo's souls are in it."

Naraku went into his room, walking to his mat and then he sat down and closed his eyes. He mediated to create his newer detachment, what it would look like and powers and weapons.
Naraku took an hour to create the new detachment, she would be great. She would have powers of fire and earth, long red hair, sharp green eyes, and a deep blue kimono on with a broom. All there was now was to make her.

~Sesshomaru and the Rest~

"So your beast raped ….."

"This Sesshomaru regrets what his beast did to Kagome, she understands what has happened and she trusts This Sesshomarus' form and even this Sesshomaru large beast form but not when he is in control of this form." Sesshomaru said.

Lord Kenta and Tenga were looking at Sesshomaru, "Sesshomaru, why didn't you go through the mating ritual before your beast could have taken control over you?"

"This Sesshomaru didn't want to become like his father, but that was in the past," Sesshomaru said.

"I understand Sesshomaru," Lord Kenta replied as he looked at his mate.

"This Sesshomaru fails to see that you can understand," He stated as he looks at him.

"Well that is how Masa and I started out" Lord Kenta said.

Tenga eyes widen at this situation, as he looked at his mother, "Father…"

"Son, that was before you were born," Kenta mentioned to his son.

"But.."

'Tenga, it's okay I have gotten over it a thousand years ago," Lady Masa prayed for her son to understand.

Tenga nodded his head at his mother, then look at Sesshomaru.

"What did you do?" Sesshomaru asked without adding in his third person.

"Well, she trusts you in your humanoid form, but not your humanoid beast form?" Kenta replied.
Sesshomaru nodded his head at him. "Well, use your mirror and get her to talk with the beast. Take it at a step at a time."

Sesshomaru smiled at him as they talked about the land. Lady Masa got up and went out to find this new person that her adopted son possibly likes or even loves.

~Inuyasha and the Group`

"Uncle!" Mizuki cried out as she raced over to him and jumped on him. "I missed you." She held on to him, while she yawned out loud showing her two fangs.

"Go to sleep Sweetie," Kikyo said as she took her from Inuyasha's lap, and placed Mizuki on hers, running her fingers into her hair.

~Lady Masa~

Lady Masa walked into the dining room, when she smelled some food. She saw Sesshomaru and her mate and son with….is that Inuyasha "Inuyasha!"

She gave him a hug, which shocked him, "Who the hell are you?"

"Inuyasha mind your manners," Lady Masa scolded him. "I'm lady Masa, I saw you when you were just about four months old." She stated. "You were so cute," While Lady Masa touched his ears, gently rubbing them.

"Lady Masa, Lady Kagome is coming." Sesshomaru instructed.

The door slowly opened and in stepped Kagome. Lady Masa grabbed a hold of her. "Is this her?"

"Yes, she is," Sesshomaru said as he got up from his seat and walked over to her. "Now where did you go?"

"Sesshomaru I know that you heard us," Kagome laughed at him. "So may I ask who you are milady?"

"My, very good manners. I am Lady Masa of the North with my mate Lord Kenta and his heir Lord Tenga." Lady Masa replied.

"Milady, are you here to plan the ball? If so may I help you?" Kagome asked.

"Yes, you may," Lady Masa said as she pulled Kagome into her arm and walked out of the dining room. "Let's get started now."

A/N I think that is all for this chapter. Until next time, bye