InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter thirty-five: Battle with Taromaru and new life's ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome's Trust
A/N- Here is chapter 35, enjoy it. Sango was about four month's into her pregnancy last chapter.
Recap:
A young blonde haired eagle came out with brown wings and a blue headband.
"Yes, General Dai," He said.
"You needed to get theses to the other lords of the lands, and hurry," General Dai replied.
"Yes, general, " Tome replied as he took the scrolls and place them into the bag he was carrying and flew off into the sky.
Chapter thirty-five: Battle with Taromaru and new life's
By the end of week, the group had gone back to the past; Sesshomaru got everyone out of the well, as Kagome took in her surrounds and smelled smoke in the air.
"Sesshomaru," Kagome startled.
Sesshomaru sniffed the air to smell smoke coming from the west. "Inuyasha take the children back to Kagome's time, take Lady Sango and Lady Kikyo as well."
Inuyasha didn't question his brother, as he took three children at a time; he came back for more, until there was only Sango and Kikyo. After he was done, Inuyasha waited to hear from his brother, until he too smelled the smoke.
"The west is under attack," Sesshomaru finally said.
Kagome and Miroku eyes widen as they looked at Sesshomaru and then to Inuyasha.
"Sesshomaru, by who?" Kagome asked.
"This Sesshomaru is not sure," Sesshomaru told her.
"Lord Sesshomaru and Inuyasha, should we be going to help the battle?" Miroku asked.
"Yes, Miroku," Inuyasha told him, and then he grabbed the monk and raced towards the battlegrounds to help their side, leaving Sesshomaru alone with Kagome.
Kagome took a look at him and shook her head," I don't think so, Sesshomaru. I'm coming and there is no force on earth to stop me, and don't think about trying it either."
"Somehow I knew you would say that," Sesshomaru replied with a smirk coming on his face.
"Good now let's go, I need to check in on Kaede first," Kagome stated to him.
Sesshomaru placed his arm around Kagome as he took off into the sky; his first stop was seeing the old village miko. He landed as his arm uncoiled around her, as Kagome went towards the village and released the barrier around the village.
Walking in towards the village, Kagome saw new faces as she realized that something bad had happened before they came. She made it to Kaede who was helping an older male and his wife.
"Kaede, what happened here?" Kagome asked.
"Kagome, my dear child," Kaede whispered at her. "The surrounds villages were burnt down and most of the villagers came here to seek refuge."
Kagome nodded for Kaede to continue. "They told this miko that a demon by the name of Taromaru attack them, saying all humans are to die,"
"The barrier will go back up when I leave, actually Sesshomaru let's go," Kagome stated firmly to him.
Once again, Sesshomaru never said anything to his mate about ordering him around; he knew it was not the time to start an argument. Grabbing her around the waist, he raced towards the west and his brother. After they left they felt the barrier go up once again.
Not even an hour later, they were on a battlefield between the Western Lands and the Southern Lands. Landing down in the back with Lord Kenta, Dai and Susumu with their forces fighting against Taromaru.

"Milord," General Dai signed with relief. "I'm sorry, milord. He caught us by surprised with scrolls saying"Lords of the lands. The time has come to release you from them. If you don't release your hold on the lands this Taromaru will attack by the end of the week with his full forces,"With the rest of the lords getting the scroll, Lord Kenta brought his forces here with speed, Lord Daigoro and Lord Susumu got here two days go, but we were already attack." General Dai replied.
"How many does the enemy have?" Sesshomaru questioned.
"Over a million, sir," General Dai answered back.
"Sesshomaru get all the injured here," Kagome told him.
"General, get all the injured on all sides to my mate," Sesshomaru stated.
"Hai, Milord, I still need to talk with you," General Dai told him.
"That can wait, this is war, General Dai, it's best to talk later," Sesshomaru told him.
General Dai went on with his orders, gathering up the injured quickly and brought them to lady Kagome. Placing them down, he gathered more injured. Kagome quickly healed them so they could fight again. She healed all of them as new injured soldiers continued to come. Sesshomaru watched over her, as she just finished the last one. Kagome got up and stumbled a bit, she had used a lot of reiki to heal the soldiers.
"Kagome, rest now," Sesshomaru ordered her to do.
Kagome didn't complain, she sat down and went into mediation. She still heard roars, swords clashing and more, but she blocked them out as she tried to mediate and gather her reiki back.
Hours went by, as the war continued with clashes of swords and claws. Roars were heard all round them as the demons soon transformed to battle instead. Kagome held her reiki back as she watched this, as the hair on the back of her neck stood up.
Standing back, she summoned her reiki sword as she saw Sesshomaru's form, and made her way towards him. Hearing demons crunching bones with their teeth, made her feel sick, but she knew that the battle needed to be won.
Kagome made it to Sesshomaru's form and called out "Sesshomaru,"
The beast looked at her as he sniffed the ground around her, making her giggled at the hot breath around her. "Sesshomaru I need to help, please carry me into battle," Snorting at her, he then lowered his body to the ground. Kagome made her way to his nose and gently climbed up. She was on his head holding on with her legs and one arm.
Sesshomaru got up as he raced forward into the battle with his mate. Kagome extend her reiki sword to attack all her enemies with a single thought to her mind. Then she watched as Sesshomaru gave them the final kill.
Gently crawling to his ear, and stated " Sesshomaru, less blood more killing," As she felt him move like a laugh. Shaking her head, she then looked around to see more than half of the enemy's forces had been killed.
Kagome quickly saw a demon racing at them, then called out" Kokoro no arashi no kaze" the two attacks went towards the enemy and she watched as the demon was destroyed.
Sesshomaru took out his poison as he made darts from his claws, and attacked the enemy forces, leaving them as a pile of goop. With the last of her reiki, Kagome extend her sword once more as she took out many of the leftover demons.
"Sesshomaru place me down," Kagome yawned to him.
Sesshomaru heard her and retreated back to get her down, once she was on the ground he sniffed her gently as he soon left her to wait for him to return
Sesshomaru made his way to the rest of the Daiyoukai lords, as he growled at them as he was telling them a plan. Sesshomaru heard growls back at him, and he looked at Lord Susumu in his large bear form. He had blood dripping from his fur and claws, as he raced forward with lord Daigoro, blood raining downwards as he flew after the bear. Lord Kenta went after in his tiger form, stained in blood as well; the only one who remained clean of blood was Sesshoumaru, having fought with Kagome.
They raced towards Taromaru who was in his lion form; they all separated fast around the enemy leader, and started to summon their powers in and around them. Taromaru growled at them as he stormed towards the Lord Daigoro, swiping his large paw. Taromaru made a direct hit on the wing of the crane; making the crane cried in agony, while lord Susumu leap at him with revenge.
Taromaru clawed him with his back paws, making slashes on his chest; Lord Susumu fainted from the blooding loss, after the gashes and the long battle. Lord Kenta and Sesshomaru were alone with this demon. Sesshomaru and Lord Kenta attacked them together and Taromaru quickly fell to the attacks.
…..With Kagome….
Kagome yawned more; she was trying to get her reiki back to help more. When she looked up in time to see her mate; Sesshomaru grabbing onto Taromaru's neck and shaking his head wildly. She heard a snapping sound from the lion, and blood bathed the grounds. Kagome looking at a patch of clean greens until her stomach calmed down.
"Kagome?" She heard as she looked back to see Sesshomaru's worried look.
"Not a strong stomach to see all that blood," Kagome weakly replied looking pale and green.
Sesshomaru nodded, as he gently picked her up while looked at the lords and their generals.
"Milord, we won, but the western palace was destroyed by Taromaru forces three days ago before the battle, most of the servants got out safe," General Dai said.
Sesshomaru growled at that. The palace that was built by his five great grandfathers was destroyed; before he could react he felt a tug on his shirt. Sesshomaru looked down at his mate.
"Sesshomaru, calm down, he did try tell you," Kagome yawned out.
"Sleep mate," Sesshomaru replied to her, she nodded her head and fell asleep on his chest.
"General Dai were the vaults destroyed?" Sesshomaru asked.
"No, milord the vaults are intact." General Dai stated out.
"Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha raced over to his brother covered in blood, with the monk right behind him.
"Inuyasha, monk," Sesshomaru replied to them.
"General, attended to the injured again, then get demon builders to rebuild the palace and making the palace larger than before," Sesshomaru ordered him.
"Yes, milord," he said.
Sesshomaru took Kagome, his brother and the monk to the well. He gave Kagome to his brother as he went back to the destroyed Palace of the West. Leaving the two males to jump into the portal again.
After they got there, the two were bombarded by the pups, and their mate's for details on what was going on back home. After telling them about the battle with Taromaru and the destroyed palace, they got Kagome into the house to rest.

When Kagome woke up, she noticed that she was home again, in the future without Sesshomaru. Inuyasha told her that he stayed behind to see to the new palace. She smiled at him, then got out some papers and quickly drew the idea on the Palace.
"Inuyasha see you in a few hours," Kagome told him as she walked out the front door, to the well house. Kagome jumped into the well hole and went back to the past. She quickly said hello to Kaede and then was on her way towards Sesshomaru.
After a few hours of walking, she saw Sesshomaru flying in her direction.
"Sesshomaru," Kagome smiled as she quickly gave him a hug and then let go.
"Kagome, why are you here?" Sesshomaru asked.
"Well, here is my idea for the palace to look at," Kagome swiftly said to him as she gave him the paper with the drawing on it.
Sesshomaru opened it up and smiled at the drawing. It was a scale model about the pipe system in the palace, with five floors, four wings, and maps of new rooms.
"I will do this idea instead, I like it, Kagome," Sesshomaru replied.
"Sesshomaru, can I stay with you?" Kagome asked.
Sesshomaru's heart swelled with pride, his mate wanted to stay with him. "Yes, you can,"
Kagome smiled at him and walked closer to him as he coiled his arms around her waist and flew back to the palace. When Kagome and Sesshomaru gave the demon builders the plans, they started it right away, cutting down the trees and gathered rocks to make the mud.
Kagome watched this go on and was amazed at the speed that everyone was working, clearing the old palace ruins, Kagome looked at Sesshomaru and had an idea once again.
"Sesshomaru, let's make the back yard special. Let's take some parts from the old palace and make a small hut for a memorial on the old palace," Kagome replied.
"That would be a nice idea, I will tell them right," Sesshomaru said as he went towards the leader to the demon builders, leaving Kagome watching the whole progress of the rebuilding.
"Okay, Sango's pregnant, Kikyo's pregnant… I was pregnant… almost seven months have passed since I return to this time. Lots has happened: Inuyasha and Kikyo mated, Inuyasha is now full demon and Kikyo is having her first litter of pups, Sango and Miroku are having twins. The wedding!"
"Sesshomaru, where is a wedding planner?" Kagome asked.
"I have no idea," Sesshomaru replied.
Kagome just nodded, and quickly thought up a plan on what the wedding should be.
She went to see the servants about the wedding preparations, and then she went to the seamstress to commission a wedding dress for Sango, now she needed to get Sango's sizes.
Kagome walked away from the area and started the long walk back to the well, as she thought about the wedding that she would give to Sango and Miroku. Hours later, Kagome jumped into the well and landed hard on the ground after the pink light disappeared. Climbing up the ladder, she got up and landed on the side of the well.
Walking outside the doors from the well house, the children saw her " Mom!" The twins and the rest raced towards her giving her hugs and kisses while Kagome smiled at them all.
"Kagome, your back," Sango replied as she waddled towards Kagome.
"I'm back, now I need your measurements to get you your dress for the wedding," Kagome replied.
Sango eyes widen at this. " I forgot all about the wedding,"
"Sango, I took care of it all, all I need are your measurements and that will be it," Kagome replied.
Hours went by again, as Kagome measured Sango, then she disappeared into the well again.

..Back in the past…..

It has been three months since the battle with Taromaru, and the palace has been rebuilt. Flowers stood out, like lights all around; yellows, blues, pinks, and violets, all over the gardens. The front yard was large and beautiful while the back yard was very different; it had some playground toys that Sesshomaru brought when he went to the future.
Sounds of drums and flutes were heard in the yards, as the wedding began. The drums and flutes started their melodies as Miroku and Sango appeared through the trees. Walking towards the middle, Miroku took Sango's arm and led her down the aisle to Kaede, who would be the miko for the wedding vows.
Once they got to Kaede, they bowed to her, and waited for her to begin.
"We are gathered here today to witness the ceremony between Miroku and Sango." Kaede stated. "The couple made their own vows, so we will hear from the groom first,"
Kaede looked at Miroku who nodded and turned to Sango. "Sango the day that I meet you was the day you stole my heart. Today, Sango, I join my life to yours, not merely as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your confidant. Let me be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest, and the companion of your life. We will walk the same path from this day forward."
Sango had tears coming down her face, as she gave a tearful smile and nodded. "Yes I do Miroku."
Kaede looked at Miroku and smiled at him "Sango it is your turn,"
Sango nodded as she took a breath, " Miroku the first time I meet you, you were kind in my time of need. You gave me patience when I was hurt. Then you turned into a jerk for a few years of my life. But I wouldn't change a thing about you, because you are the person I fell in love with over time. So today, Miroku I join with you in mind, soul, heart and body until my last breath."
Miroku smiled at Sango "Yes I do Sango."
"Then I Kaede, miko of this village, approve of this wedding. You may now kiss the bride," Kaede stated as she watches Sango and Miroku kiss.

.Two months Later…

Kagome talked to Sango and Kikyo about having the twins. Kagome remembers when Kikyo had her doctors' appointment; they had found out that Kikyo was having twins too. Kikyo was four months pregnant, but she looked like she was seven months just like Kagome's pregnancy. Seika told her that since Sesshomaru and Inuyasha where full-blooded demons, their pregnancies would only be four in a half or five months. She also taught the girls many ways to make sure that they would be comfortable with the pups within them.
Inuyasha and Miroku were stressed; they had no idea how to not get on their mate's bad sides. They continued to shower them with affections, with Kagome's help of course, teaching them to understand pregnant females' emotions.
While Kagome giggled at their confusion, she never noticed Sesshomaru was looking at her, frozen in thought.

SESSHOMARU POV

Sesshoumaru took deep breaths when his mate mentioned anything about her pregnancy. It made him mad at his beast. He knew that she didn't understand the Inu ways, and how much they cared and treasured their mates during their pregnancy. Sesshomaru felt that he should have been there to support and make amends with Kagome; he wished that he could have bonded with her and the twins within the womb.
Sesshomaru did understand that it wasn't possible at that moment, as his mate was in the future, until they meet again with their pups just a bit over ten months ago. Sesshomaru was indebted and grateful that Kagome had no problems with the twins while they were within her, as some pups where violent within the mother's womb, and was very grateful that there were no complications with the twins birthing. If there was a chance he might have lost them all, without knowing he ever had a mate or two heirs on the way….

End of Sesshomaru's Pov

"Sesshomaru, what are you thinking?" Kagome asked as she looked at him.
"Nothing Kagome," Sesshomaru replied, but it didn't sound convincing to her.
Kagome nodded her head, she didn't want to get into a fight with Sesshomaru, and returned to the conversation with the rest.
"Say Kagome, could we give birth in your time?" Kikyo and Sango asked her.
"Yes, you can. We will need to pack some items and leave again, Inuyasha and Miroku you will come with us. Sesshomaru can join us in a week or so or if something happens," Kagome told them, then looked at Sesshomaru to see his nod.
The day went by as night came, and everyone headed to their rooms. Kagome felt something was not right. Getting up, she went to check on Mizuki. She opened the door and looked into the room, only to see that Mizuki had her white fluffy dog animal with her. Next she went towards Toga's room; she opened it up to see her little boy sucking his thumb with his green blanket. Then went to check on Shippo, he was on sleeping. Next was Rin's room, she opened it up to see Rin crying in her bed, she started to cough up some blood from Kagome could see, and she had trouble breathing.
"Rin," Kagome replied as she walked over to her.
"Mama, I hurt everywhere," Rin uttered out as she coughed. Kagome quickly checked Rin, feeling that she had a high fever; Kagome picked her up and raced back into her room. Laying Rin on her bed, Kagome got out the thermometer and waited for five minutes to go by. Once she heard a beep she pulled it out and looked at the thermometer with a gasp.
The thermometer read 103.5; Rin coughed again bringing Kagome down to earth. Kagome heard the door opened again as she looked to Sesshomaru who was standing here.
"Sesshomaru, we need to get Rin to the hospital in my time," Kagome cried out.
Sesshomaru quickly walked over to Kagome and Rin, he placed his hand on Rin's forehead and quickly withdrew. Nodding his head, he left the room to wake the rest of the children and their helpers and then turned to his room to dress.
Kagome got herself dressed and raced out her door to look at the rest.
"Kagome, why are we up?" Inuyasha yawned at her.
"Rin's sick," Kagome told them on the verge of tears.
Within moments Sesshomaru, Inuyasha and two other demons with green sashes transformed into their true forms. Making everyone gasp and move back.
"Milady," General Dai stated as he helped her up.
Hours later they were at the well, Kagome landed hard as she tumbled under the extra weight of Rin, until Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around her. Holding her, she smiled at him and nodded, he reluctantly let her go; he liked having her within his arms all the time. But he knew this was not the time to do anything about it.
They all jumped into the well, Sesshomaru gently grabbed Kagome and Rin in his arms, as he jumped out of the well, followed by the rest. Kagome opened the door and gasped at the house; it looked very different. The house had another three levels to it! She smiled at this; she knew that Sesshomaru gave her mother money.
Walking into the house and yelled "MOM!", hurting the ears of the demons. They soon heard sounds on feet racing downstairs.
"Kagome," Taytai replied.
"Rin's sick," Kagome replied as she took the keys and raced out of the door with the adults following her.
The children stayed back with grandma and went back to sleep. Kagome gave Rin to Sesshomaru as she drove off towards the hospital when Sango screamed in pain.
"Sango," Miroku replied, and then he looked down at her to see bloody water. "Kagome, faster."
"Let's guess, Sango is in labor?" Kagome asked as she speed up a bit.
Within minutes they were at the hospital. Sesshomaru held onto Rin while his mate helped Miroku with Sango, while Inuyasha went into the hospital to get a doctor for both. Kikyo helped Kagome with Rin as they all went into the hospital. Sesshomaru nosed went haywire from all the new smells.
Kagome placed Rin on the hospital bed and was brought into the children's ward to get care. Kagome turned too looked at Kikyo to see that she was in pain and was clutching her pregnant stomach.
"Kikyo you okay?" Kagome asked her friend.
"My back hurts and with my stomach it sore," Kikyo replied as she went to sit down with Inuyasha.
"Kikyo maybe you should go into a bed just to be sure," Kagome answered as she told the nurse in the front. Soon Kikyo was on a bed and went into the labor rooms waiting areas.
"Kagome," Sesshomaru said as he looked at her.
"Sesshomaru, thanks for coming," Kagome smiled as she moved closer to him, and gently grabbed his hand and held it to her heart. Just then a jolt came into her being. She knew the sign came as she waited for a doctor to inform her about Rin's condition, and went with Sango and Kikyo before she told Sesshomaru she was ready to fully bond with him.
"Are you Kagome?" a nurse asked.
Kagome only nodded, and the nurse continued. "Well we got back the results on Rin condition, it seems that she has bird flu. We have treated her with medication; Rin will need to stay at the hospital until she feels better from this. For Sango, she will be waiting for a little while; she is only 5 centimeters dilated. Kikyo was stressed when she came here, but she is also in labor. Kikyo is only under a centimeter dilated, so I would suggest you two go home until we call you," The nurse replied.
Kagome nodded and turned to Sesshomaru. "Sesshomaru lets go, then we can come back when they called us. Inuyasha and Miroku will stay with them,"
"Hai," Sesshomaru stated then gently took her hand and pulled her up.
"Sesshomaru… remember when I told you that we won't fully bond until I have a sign or a feeling... Well I've had them both now….." Kagome uttered out.
Sesshomaru stopped as he looked at her with widen eyes "Are you sure?"
Kagome smiled "Sesshomaru, I'm sure that I love you with all my heart,"
Sesshomaru smirked at her as he gently grabbed her around her waist and brought her closer to him.
Kagome looked at him with a bit of mischief within her eyes. "Well, mister cuddly, let's go,"
"Mate, I am a full grown male Inu demon," Sesshomaru nipped at her playfully, snapping his canines, "You are not allowed to describe me with such a word."
Kagome gave him the puppy eyes with a pout as she soon giggled at his face. "Okay, I won't call you that, only Mr. Fluffy now,"
Kagome soon founded herself subjected to an Inu's very amorous affections as Sesshomaru flew in the air.
Sesshomaru flew over the city as they came to a dense forest deep near the mountains, as he kissed and nipped at Kagome's neck and lips. It felt good to feel her within his arms and against his lips. Soon he landed and removed his pelt boa, creating a nice, soft bedding.
He kissed Kagome's lips again and smiled at her, he stepped away from her as he got to his knee and asked "Kagome, would you honor me bycompletelybecoming my mate for all eternity?"
Kagome heard Sesshomaru's question, she felt tears coming down her face as her heart swelled with happiness and joy with a bit of nervousness. She smiled at him and whispered," I would be honored to become your mate for all eternity. Sesshomaru I love you,"
Sesshomaru heart swelled with pride as he got up and went towards his mate to complete their union. Sesshomaru took Kagome's hand gently as he brought to his lips; he gave it a gentle kiss, and turned to her neck, nipping it gently. Slowly moving up to her face, he saw only love within her eyes.

.Hospital with Sango and Miroku…..

Sango screamed in pain, the doctor said that she had only one more centimeter to go, and that she should wait.
"Look I don't care, I'm pushing now…" Sango threaten out as she pushes a bit.
Miroku was holding his hand, he felt it breaking, and he looked onto her. "Sango wait, she said it's not time yet,"
Sango glared at him as she screamed at him for twenty minutes, mixing with her screams of agony.
"Sango I need to push now,"

..Hospital with Kikyo and Inuyasha…..

"Kikyo, calm down now," Inuyasha stated.
"Calm down, you said, I won't calm down, you idiot," Kikyo yelled at him. Then shrieked in pain as she held onto his hand.
"Kikyo, you have three more centimeters to go," the nurse said.

Kagome and Sesshomaru…

****MATING SCENE-LEMON SCENE****

Slowly he kissed her lips as she gently undid her shirt and pants, then her strange bra and panties, now she stood in front of him in all her glory as his mind went back to her rape and his body shivered at the thought. His beast howled in pleasure but he wanted her to be willing this time.
Kagome smiled at him as she slowly walked up to him tempting his control with her body. Her hands were busy taking of his future clothes; first his jacket and so on went his shirt, pants and his boxers. Kagome gasped at his size, she had never seen his size, she had been trying to get away from him and never took a look, but she felt it and it looked bigger then it felt.
Kagome kissed his lips gently, as she felt his hands glide across her naked body, he touched every place he couldn't see, and taste. Sesshomaru felt like he was in heaven, touching his mate finally after what he had done to her; he would never hurt her again, never in his life. He gently pulled away from her and smiled as he took her hand and led her to the pelt blanket. Moving her down onto it, he moved over her as he kissed and nipped and licked her body making her hot and wet.
Sesshomaru's hands were over Kagome's body making her hotter; he felt the pleasure from her moans and groans as he nipped under her breast, as his large, warm hands gently roll and caress them. He saw her nipples harden, and soon he took one into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. He felt Kagome's body rise with pleasure and he growled in contentment. Kagome groaned in pleasure with what Sesshomaru was doing to her body, she felt hotter and she also felt very wet.

Hospital with Sango and Miroku…..

"Push!" the doctor yelled at Sango.
"I'm pushing!" Sango yelled in pain. While she pushed and pushed until she heard a small scream.
"Miroku… would you like to cut the cord?" the nurse asked him.
Miroku nodded his head as the nurse took out the small scissors. He looked at the baby covered with fluids, and he paled as he cut through the cord. Then he gave back the scissors to the nurse and fainted to the ground.
Leaving Sango glaring at him and the nurses and the doctor giggling at him. "Sango one more to go... push!"
..Hospital with Kikyo and Inuyasha…..

"Kikyo, you are ready, so push," the doctor told her.
Screaming in pain and agony Kikyo held onto Inuyasha's hands tighter and tighter as she pushed and pushed.
"Kikyo, love, my hand…" Inuyasha whimpered in pain.
"Your hand!" Kikyo yelled at him.
Inuyasha just shut up after that, as he watched his mate push out their pups.

Kagome and Sesshomaru…

Sesshomaru could smell her arousal as he continued to please her with his mouth and tongue; soon he moved away from her breast and went down while he rubbed himself against her, mixing his scent with hers. As he licked around her navel, she screamed in pleasure calling out his name in the heat of passion.
Sesshomaru wanted to hear more of his name from her sweet lips as he blew around her core; her scent was sweet and spicy. He moved his eyes to see her face, red with passion. He licked her, as his eyes widened at her taste.
"Kagome tastes like vanilla and honey,"Hethought, as he continued to taste her, licking slowly and then fast.
Kagome screamed in pleasure from what Sesshomaru's tongue was doing, she felt herself cumming soon. She arched her hips to relieve her from the pleasure, but it only brought her closer to Sesshomaru's passionate licks.

.Hospital with Sango and Miroku…..

Two hours later, Sango and Miroku were holding onto their twin girls as the doctor and nurses cleaned up their stations.
"Sango, what are we going to call them?" Miroku asked as he held onto their youngest daughter. His heart swelled with pride; he created this small human being within his arms.
"How about Takara, meaning treasure." Sango suggested.
Miroku smiled and nodded his head at her. "And this little one will be Emi, a beautiful blessing,"
Sango smiled at him and kissed little Takara on the head then she yawned.
..Hospital with Kikyo and Inuyasha…..

Just thirty- minutes later, Kikyo had only pushed out one twin as Inuyasha still held her hand giving her comfort.
"Come on one more love," Inuyasha gently told her.
Kikyo pushed with all her might, as she heard a screaming sounds, she smiled and lay on the bed fully now.

Kagome and Sesshomaru….

Sesshomaru tasted her more and more, and he knew her end was coming and fast. He stopped and looked at her, then quickly thrust his tongue into her opening. Kagome felt his tongue and screamed
"SESSHOMARU!"
Kagome heart was beating fast, she felt drained as she felt Sesshomaru licking up her juice. She felt her stomach coiling up again as he licked and thrust his tongue into her once more.
"Sesshomaru!" Kagome yelled in pleasure once again, from her now second orgasm.
She felt him move away and saw him looking at her with love and lust. She felt his manhood slipping into her, and she felt herself being stretched bit by bit. His thrusts were gentle and controlled, but she could see his was slipping.
"Sess…homaru….pant…pant… I won't… break… please, faster…" Kagome moaned out and pants of breath and air.

Hospital with Kikyo and Inuyasha…

Kikyo smiled at her twin sons, and then looked at Inuyasha, who was grinning at them.
"So names?"
Kikyo just rolled her eyes. "Haruo meaning 'spring man' and Jiro meaning 'second son'."

.Kagome and Sesshomaru…
Sesshomaru pick up his pace as he gently slammed into her pulsing core. He felt her pulling him in more and more, thrusting as hard as he could he felt her powers radiating off of her. He released his control and was attaching himself to her, pulling hers closer to her and him.
"Kagome to fully mate with you, I need to use the position of the Inu," Sesshomaru moan out as he thrust into her again.
Kagome nodded as she felt herself being moved around. Her hands and knees were holding her up, as she felt Sesshomaru driving his manhood into her body, forming stars in her eyes. The coil within her body built up as she felt her body become racked with pleasure.
Sesshomaru thrust in and out, he felt his loins building up the pressure. Kagome cried out once again form her powerful release, wrapping her reiki all over her body. Sesshomaru felt his own release as his youki flung around hers as he thrust two more times and buried himself into her hot and slick passage, filling her. Sesshomaru felt himself lock into place as his eyes glowed bright red, a snarl forming in his throat, Kagome knew to move her head to gave him access to her neck.
Sesshomaru bit down on her slender porcelain neck, making her whimper in pain as his fangs poured his youki into her, making her as his forever. Taking them out, he turned her head over while he was still locked within her, "Bite me," he said roughly. Kagome lifted her head towards his neck and bit hard until she felt blood in her mouth. Letting go, she licked him and soon fell asleep.
Sesshomaru licked her a bit and held her to his chest, growling softly as he too fell asleep.
A/N- I hope you like it. Second last chapter is all done. Now only for one more just wait for it. Bye