InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Smells ❯ Kagome Smells - Things Heat Up ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome Smells - Things Heat Up
By Majicman55
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
“I'm so sorry, Sango,” whispered Kagome.
 
Kagome sat on a fallen tree trunk. The distraught taijiya sat on the ground with her head resting on the miko's lap. She snuffled back her tears. “What do you have to be sorry about? This is my fault.”
 
While she stroked Sango's head comfortingly, Kagome glanced quickly at InuYasha to make sure the hanyou was occupied with Miroku. “I could smell you.”
 
Sango looked up. “What?”
 
“As InuYasha would put it, you were in heat.”
 
“You make me sound like an animal.” The taijiya looked down again. “After what I did, I guess it's fitting.” After a moment, Sango looked up. “You mean you could have stopped me?”
 
“I only figured it out `cause I'm starting into it, myself. I sent InuYasha after you, but he only got a few steps before he came back saying it was too late.” Kagome put her hands on her friend's shoulders. “Besides, you're being too hard on yourself, Sango.”
 
“Don't you get it? Don't you realize what I did, Kagome?”
 
Kagome blushed. “Even if you guys wouldn't admit it, we knew you and Miroku would wind up together, anyway.”
 
“I practically raped him! Can you imagine what he thinks of me?”
 
“I'm sure Miroku's okay.”
 
Sango looked down. “Okay? Okay? The taijiya snorted. “How would you feel if InuYasha tied you down so you were helpless…so that all you could do was writhe on the ground, waiting for him to take his pleasure? Because that's what I did to Miroku.
 
“And how would you feel if he then ripped off your clothes, leaving you vulnerable and naked to his gaze? Because that's what I did to Miroku.” The taijiya smiled at the memory. “Did you know he doesn't wear a fundoshi?”
 
Without waiting for Kagome's reply, Sango continued. “And how would you feel if he took advantage of you, ravaging your body until he was fully spent and you were lying there, like me, pregnant?”
 
There was no answer.
 
“Kagome? Kagome?” Sango looked up at her friend. Kagome's eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a small “o.” She looked flushed. Sango grabbed Kagome's shoulders and shook her gently.
 
“Oh. Huh? What is it, Sango?”
 
Despite her “problem,” Sango couldn't help giggling as she hugged her friend. “Maybe you'd better rest for a few minutes.”
 
“Uh…….huh.”
 
 
******************
 
 
“You're certain about this, InuYasha?”
 
“Feh. The nose doesn't lie.”
 
The monk sat back against a tree. “I'm going to be a father.” Slowly, a goofy grin spread across his face. “Can you tell what it is?”
 
InuYasha looked at the monk strangely. “It's human, stupid.”
 
“No, InuYasha. I mean, is it a boy or a girl?”
 
“Feh. How would I know?”
 
“I thought you could smell things like that.”
 
“I can tell Sango's pregnant `cause her scent has changed. It'll take a few weeks till I can smell the baby. You'll just have to wait, bouzu.”
 
“I see,” said Miroku. The monk became thoughtful. “InuYasha?”
 
“What now?”
 
“When Sango was pursuing me, weren't you able to tell that she was…well, you know…capable of conceiving, shall we say?”
 
For some reason, this caused InuYasha to blush. “Keh.”
 
“So you did know.”
 
“Yeah. What of it?”
 
“Why didn't you stop her?”
 
“Feh. Two reasons. First, I thought she was just gonna beat the crap out of you, as usual. Second, maybe you shouldn't have blackmailed me back at the hot spring.”
 
“Are we back to that, InuYasha? As I explained previously, I couldn't really have blackmailed you because the girls already knew anything I might have told them.”
 
Miroku looked up when he didn't hear the usual “feh” or “keh” from the hanyou. He was surprised to find InuYasha, eyes unfocused, swaying in place and looking like he would fall at any moment.
 
Fortunately, the monk was able to get up and catch his friend before he hurt himself.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Bah!”
 
Naraku stared angrily at the image in the mirror. The Saimyoushou that hovered above his enemies showed the taijiya hugging that damned miko, and the monk holding InuYasha.
 
Naraku looked at the pairings on his wall and frowned. He called in his bat youkai servant, pointed and growled, “Put him with him and her with her.”
 
The bat youkai looked incredulously at its master.
 
“Are you questioning me?”
The bat youkai shrugged (as much as it was possible for him to do in mid air) and got to work moving the small hanging pictures around from peg to peg, this time with a great deal more alacrity.
 
As his servant toiled, Naraku pondered his strategy.
 
He had heard that humans, sickening creatures that they were, sometimes consorted with members of the same sex, but what were these people up to? They couldn't seem to make up their minds. He recalled the Saimyoushou so he wouldn't have to watch it anymore.
 
Better to get rid of them all sooner rather than later. But should he impersonate Kagome or Miroku for InuYasha? And what about the miko? Should he impersonate InuYasha or the taijiya?
 
It was giving him a headache.
 
He noted that his bat youkai servant had finished moving the small pictures around, placing Miroku with InuYasha and Sango with Kagome. A tentacle shot out, pinning the hapless servant to the wall.
 
The diminutive servant squeaked as Naraku withdrew his appendage and allowed the creature to flutter away. Its eyes asked, “Why?”
 
“Because I felt like it.”
 
The bat youkai managed to fly painfully out of the room. Again, its luck held and Naraku failed to notice it giving him the finger.
 
 
******************
 
 
“We have to talk.”
 
Miroku looked up from where he had just finished sitting InuYasha up against a tree. “I imagine we do.”
 
“Leave him there and come with me.”
 
“But, Sango…”
 
“He'll be alright.”
 
“What about Kagome?”
 
“Kirara's guarding her.” Sango regarded the hanyou. “InuYasha's condition is to be expected.”
 
“Sango?”
 
“Not here. Walk with me.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Their discussion didn't start out quite in the way Miroku expected.
 
In short order, Sango explained how Kagome had gotten InuYasha's blood into cuts around her nose and how that had both healed them and given her InuYasha's sense of smell. She also explained how, later, Kagome had acquired his eyesight.
 
“Interesting,” said Miroku, “but why doesn't she simple tell him?”
 
“I think she should, too, but she's worried that it will put pressure on InuYasha.” Sango cocked her head to one side. “What's that pounding?”
 
“How?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“How would it put pressure on InuYasha?”
 
“Oh. Kagome explained something called `feedback' to me.”
 
“And what is this…feedback?”
 
“There's that pounding again,” thought Sango. “It's when responses build off each other.”
 
Miroku thought about it. “Can you give me an example?”
 
Sango stopped walking, turned to face Miroku, put her arms around him and kissed him.
 
The monk was surprised, but kissed her back. After a moment, he felt a hand groping him through his robes. When Sango pulled back from the kiss, he gasped. He gasped again when he realized Sango hadn't let go.
 
“I kissed you…”
 
Sango gave him a little squeeze.
 
“…and you responded.”
 
Miroku nodded, dazedly.
 
“And your response makes me feel like kissing you again, only more.
 
Sango kissed Miroku again. This time her tongue probed for entrance, which Miroku willingly granted.
 
The monk felt himself growing harder. “So this is feedback.” Sango was stroking him again. “I like feedback.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Why had he sent the Saimyoushou out again?
 
Naraku barely stopped himself from throwing a cup at Kanna's mirror. “Why can't they make up their #&%#$%$^ minds?”
 
The taijiya was with the damned monk again…obviously. He grumbled as he watched the taijiya writhing in apparent ecstasy as the monk pleasured her, this time from above. At one point the couple rolled over so that the girl could be on top. As they changed position, Naraku couldn't help noticing the monk's size. “Too bad the monk never pleasured himself. He might have sucked himself up and saved me the trouble of killing him.”
 
He called his servant in the next room. “Come out here right away and move the pictures again!”
 
The small bat youkai flew up to the doorway and hung from the lintel, staring into the room.
 
“You heard me. Move the pictures.” Naraku pointed. “Him with her and her with him.”
 
The bat youkai shrugged, released it's claws from the lintel and flew over to the wall with the pictures. Picking up the picture of Kagome, it flew back over Naraku, dropping the picture on his head.
 
“Why…you…” Naraku got back up to follow the bat youkai into the next room. As he got to his feet, he heard the sound of a miniature katana being drawn from its sheath, followed by several squeaks and grunts. His hurried into the next room. “Oh no you don't!”
 
There on the floor sat the bat youkai, having just committed seppoku. A miniature sword was still lodged in its gut. It's last act had been to prop up its hands so that Naraku got the high sign when he ran into the room.
 
Naraku's eyes narrowed. It was so hard to find good servants these days.
 
 
******************
 
 
Sango lay in Miroku's arms. She was half asleep, yet part of her still registered that the pounding in the distance had started again.
 
Miroku kissed Sango's forehead. “So that's feedback.”
 
“Yeah.” Sango snuggled closer.
 
“But why would Kagome be afraid of it? I found it quite…stimulating.”
 
“At least we don't have to worry about my getting pregnant.”
 
Sango yawned. “Remember that Kagome and InuYasha both have the youkai sense of smell. Worse, it's inu-youkai.”
 
“So you're saying just their scents are enough to start this?”
 
“Kagome has always wanted InuYasha's happiness, but she wanted him to make his choices without pressure. “ Sango cocked her head. There was that sound again. “Do you hear that?”
 
Miroku motioned for quiet, and listened. “That pounding?”
 
Miroku and Sango looked at each other. Both spoke at once.
 
“You don't suppose…”
 
They got dressed as quickly as the could.
 
 
******************
 
 
Naraku was staring into the mirror again. The body of the bat youkai lay broken in the corner where he had flung it in his rage.
 
He slapped himself in the forehead and drew his hand down over his face. Not the miko, too.” The evil hanyou started taking the pictures off their pegs and throwing them down on the floor. He looked at the image in the mirror again.
 
“It figures.” InuYasha would be bigger than the damned monk.
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome looked at her handiwork.
 
Somewhere, deep within her, a tiny voice was shouting that this was wrong. She shouldn't be doing this to InuYasha.
 
It was like the buzzing of a mosquito while you were standing next to a waterfall. Kagome couldn't seem to make it out.
 
Her talk with Sango had kick-started her scent response. She had tried to rest, but then InuYasha's scent had reached her.
 
So much for relaxing.
 
Her own scent spiked. And when she smelled InuYasha's scent coming back to her, she knew they were responding to each other.
 
She had thought about finding Sango and asking for help, but then she had smelled the taijiya…and the monk…and she knew it was out of the question to seek their help.
 
So she had drifted further and further into a daze until she was no longer sure what was fantasy and what was reality. Was she really pounding stakes into the ground and securing InuYasha's hands? Was she really pulling off his hakamas and unwrapping his fundoshi?
 
She gulped. It had to be fantasy.
 
NOBODY was that big.
 
She tied his feet to the lower stakes and stepped back to admire her handiwork. She frowned only because the hanyou still seemed to be out of it.
 
This was her fantasy and InuYasha would be awake for it!
 
But - first things first - she reached under her skirt, slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.
 
InuYasha's head lolled back and forth as a new blast of her arousal reached him.
 
Kagome smiled when he seemed to get a little harder. She stepped over his body so she was straddling him. She felt positively drunk off his scent and had even started slurring. “This may be a fantaseee, InuYaa-shaaa, but it isss my fantaseee and I'm going to ennnjoy it.”
 
She lowered herself onto him until she felt her body's resistance.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Now what do we do?”
 
Miroku and Sango were hidden behind some shrubs, watching as Kagome straddled the staked-out InuYasha. When they had arrived, it was immediately obvious that the pounding Sango had heard was, indeed, the sound of stakes being driven into the ground.
 
Now Kagome seemed intent on driving herself onto InuYasha. They watched as she squatted and then guided InuYasha into position.
 
“Shouldn't we stop her?” whispered Miroku.
 
Sango began to stand up, but then settled back down. “I don't know. She's always wanted him…and she did let me get pregnant.” The taijiya sat back down.
 
Miroku began to stand up. “Well, I'm not going to sit back and…”
 
Sango grabbed Miroku's robe and pulled him back down beside her. “Shut up and watch.”
 
Miroku raised an eyebrow. “Why, Sango. I didn't know you had it in you.” The monk looked through the concealing shrub and noted that Kagome had started bouncing up and down lightly. “But this is Kagome, Sango. Don't you think we should…?”
 
Miroku stopped when he felt Sango's intimate touch. He settled back and joined her in watching the miko and the hanyou.
 
“Of course, one can always learn something new.”
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hmm. Looks like Sango might have company. Might. Maybe. Will Kagome come to her senses? Will Sango really sit back and let this happen? Will InuYasha come out of his stupor. And what's Naraku going to do? Man, aside from Naraku, these people really need to talk.
 
Please read and review. As always, reviews = inspiration for more chapters. Thanks!