InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Smells ❯ Kagome Smells - Surprise! Surprise! ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome Smells - Surprise! Surprise!
By Majicman55
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
Kagome felt just a tinge of regret that this wasn't the real thing.
 
Not that she normally thought in terms of tying InuYasha down and taking advantage of him. Frankly, she sort of wished it would be the other way around. But Sango's story had been so stimulatingand this wasn't the first time she had an erotic dream about the hanyou. She bounced lightly a few times and moaned. It was like she could actually feel InuYasha inside her, pressing against her barrier.
 
It was so realistic!
 
Well……it was now or never.
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha was finally working his way out of the erotic dream he was having. Not that he wanted to: this dream was too good.
 
He remembered fighting his way up through the haze to find Kagome pounding stakes into the ground. He had almost laughed at that (and he rarely laughed). Kagome, his Kagome, staking him out like Sango had Miroku. Never happen.
 
Another brief glimpse showed him a heavy-lidded Kagome stepping over him so she could straddle his body. The smell of her arousal was very strong and it almost knocked him out again. He moaned when he felt something very warm and wet slide over his erection.
 
Now this was a dream!
 
But he felt guilty. Although he wanted nothing more than to enjoy his dream, he decided that wouldn't be living up to his responsibility to protect everyone (and especially Kagome).
 
He tried to get up.
 
Why couldn't he move his hands…or feet, for that matter?
 
And, what's more, it felt like something was moving in tiny strokes up and down on his…
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome had raised herself up slightly. Now she released all her weight, allowing herself to be impaled completely. She felt a sharp pinch as InuYasha's broke through her maiden barrier and she kept sliding down until he was inside her to the hilt.
 
“Uwahhhh!” Her eyes flew open.
 
InuYasha's eyes flew open.
 
They stared at each other.
 
“K-Kagome?”
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“What are you doing?”
 
Kagome shook her head in confusion. “What AM I doing?” She felt disoriented as snippets of her dream came back to her. Why am I sitting on InuYasha? Why is he lying here with his haori pushed up to his chest (she looked down) and no…(gulp)…hakamas?”
 
She was getting very nervous. Why are his hands tied?”
 
“Kagome?”
 
“I still have my clothes on.” She summoned up her courage and glanced down. Her skirt, as short as it was, barely covered her own modesty and - fortunately - InuYasha's groin. She remained very still, not wanting to “expose” anything. “But why do I feel so…full?”
 
“In-InuYasha?”
 
“K-Keh?”
 
“Are you…Are you dressed under there?” Kagome blushed. Why had she asked that? She knew he wasn't dressed under there. The more important question was how they had gotten in this position. She looked around wildly for clues.
 
“N-No, I'm…not dressed.”
 
“Wh-What?” Kagome had stopped looking around wildly. There, on the ground, a few feet away from where she sat, was a vital clue…
 
“I said I wasn't…dressed.”
 
“Oh.”
 
…her underwear.
 
Kagome looked down to where her skirt (barely) covered both her and InuYasha. “No.”
 
“K-Keh. What was that?”
 
Kagome bit her lip and tried sliding forward.
 
She wasn't going anywhere that way.
 
She tried sliding backwards.
 
Not that way, either.
 
She began to panic. She tried to force her way forward, then back, forward, back, forward, back…
 
“Ka-Ka-Kagome!”
 
She stopped and looked at InuYasha. “That didn't get me anywhere, but it did feel…goooood.”
 
A new burst of InuYasha's aroused scent was making Kagome a little loopy again. She resumed rocking back and forth. The initial pain from losing her virginity was gone now, and all she felt was pleasure, plus a delightful feeling of fullness.
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Mmm-hmmmmm?”
 
“Kagome!”
 
Kagome shook her head and her eyes cleared. “InuYasha?” She blushed deeply when she realized what she had been doing. “I'm sorry. I'll get off you right away!” She had managed to raise herself about halfway off him when she slipped and slammed down again.
 
<SHHUUUK>
 
A new wave of Kagome's arousal reached the hanyou and his eyes practically rolled back into his head.
 
“S-Sorry.” Kagome started to rise up again…
 
…and rose…
 
She bit her lower lip. InuYasha was still well inside her.
 
She rose up a little more.
 
Still inside. “Just how big is he?” She rose up yet more and he was still partially inside her.
 
She lost her footing.
 
<SHHUUUK>
 
This time, Kagome's eyes practically rolled back into her head.
 
Now, years of living with his youkai senses, plus his time traveling with Kagome, had given InuYasha some ability to handle her scent even when she was in heat, but when she slid down on him again, something just sort of snapped.
 
It was child's play to pull his wrists free from the stakes.
 
In the meantime, Kagome had made one, last, supreme effort to raise herself off InuYasha.
 
She was startled to feel InuYasha's hands on her thighs.
 
She was even more startled to find her sliding down, and InuYasha, correspondingly, sliding up. Unfortunately for the miko, “Little Tetsusaiga” was now doing all the thinking…and its brain was even smaller than InuYasha's.
 
<SHHUUUK>
 
“Oh!”
 
 
******************
 
 
“What are they doing now?” asked Sango.
 
“For a moment, it looked like Kagome was trying to get off InuYasha, but he ripped his hands free of the stakes and pulled her back down.”
 
“Did he? Good. What now?”
 
“He seems to be lifting her up and pulling her back down again,” answered the monk. “By the kamis, how big is he?”
 
“Big,” answered Sango, who now levered herself up so she could watch, too. “Kagome doesn't look like she's complaining.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Despite the fuzziness that pervaded her brain, Kagome was trying her old method of negating the influence of InuYasha's scent.
 
“I…uhh…shouldn't…uhh…be doing this…UHH! This is...uhh…wrong. InuYashaaa…uhh…doesn't want…uhh…me. He…uhh…still wants…uhh…Kikyo.”
 
It helped…a little…but she discovered there was a difference between what her brain said and what her body wanted.
 
She remembered how she had believed that Kikyo had rendered InuYasha impotent. No, he wasn't impotent.
 
Then she remembered how she had come to believe he suffered from premature ejaculation. She hoped that wasn't true.
 
Then there was the scene with Miroku. She had watched the hanyou crawl up between the monk's legs and bend forward. She hadn't been able to watch after that…but hadn't InuYasha started to say something about that little episode before Kagome realized Sango was “in heat” and tried to send the hanyou after her?
 
So she had to consider the possibility that InuYasha and Miroku were bisexual. That made her think of things like three-ways. “Ewwww.” Much as she liked Miroku, the thought of both him and InuYasha at the same time didn't exactly thrill her. Besides, Miroku and Sango were together now, weren't they? It was all so confusing.
 
Then again, she knew the boys had somehow gotten the idea that she and the taijiya were lovers.
 
Maybe InuYasha wasn't gay, or even bi, after all.
 
As she reviewed the circumstances, the whole situation was so bizarre that, combined with the waves of arousal pouring off dog-boy, she was feeling semi-detached from what was happening. Dimly, she heard the sound of the hanyou straining against his remaining bonds, followed by two “pops” as the stakes holding his ankles down came out of the ground. InuYasha's hips started moving and she found herself bouncing. Coming back down felt especially good, and she could feel a knot coiling tightly within her.
 
Her breathing was ragged and her mouth, dry.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Stop pouting, Miroku,” whispered Sango. “Even if you're not as big as InuYasha, you're certainly big enough for me.”
 
“It's just that…” Miroku stopped and just pointed. The hanyou had freed his ankles and was using his hips to bounce the miko so that she was receiving long, deep strokes. Kagome's head was lolling back and forth and it was obvious she was feeling no pain.
 
Sango saw what was going on and pushed the monk onto his back.
 
“What are you doing, Sango?”
 
“Shhhhh!”
 
Before Miroku knew it, the taijiya had pushed up his robes. As she thought, he was already hard from watching the “show.” She opened the flap on her outfit and straddled the monk. Before he knew it, Miroku was in InuYasha's position, with Sango in Kagome's.
 
Sango began her own ride.
 
 
******************
 
 
Even with Kagome on top of him, InuYasha had noticed there was something going on behind the shrub. There was some small part of him that remained on the lookout. You didn't remain alive long in this world if you didn't remain at least partially alert to your surroundings.
 
There were stories of mating youkai (albeit small ones) swallowed whole through their own carelessness. And that had been the work of natural predators. InuYasha had real enemies who wanted nothing more than his death.
 
But why was Sango's hair flapping up and down behind the shrub? InuYasha tried taking a sniff and almost sent his senses reeling again. Kagome's arousal was so strong, he could barely smell anything else.
 
But the scents were there. Both Sango and Miroku were behind that bush…and they were doing just what he and Kagome were doing.
 
That cleared his brain a little.
 
“Kagome.”
 
“Mmm-mmmmmm.”
 
“Kagome!”
 
“Mmmmmm…yes, InuYasha?”
 
“You do know Sango got pregnant this way, don't you?”
 
“That's niiice.”
 
InuYasha growled. He was barely able to remain lucid in Kagome's presence, and she definitely had lost touch with reality. “Kagome.”
 
“Uh-huhhhhh.”
 
What could he do to bring her to her senses? “We have to stop. You don't want to become pregnant to a despised hanyou like me.”
 
“Whoooo saaiiiiid?”
 
“F-Feh?” InuYasha decided there was nothing for it but to pull out the big guns. “Besides, there's my duty to Kikyo.”
 
“Screwwww, Kikyo-o-o.”
 
Actually, that idea didn't seem all that appealing. InuYasha realized that, unconsciously, he had started thrusting harder…and Kagome was meeting him thrust for thrust.
 
“F-F-F-F-Feh! You don't want me for a mate, anyway.”
 
“Baak-k-ka.”
 
“I'm sorry, Kagome. I have to get off you.” Before he could sit up fully, his eyes got big as he watched the miko stretch languorously and remove her top. His eyes got positively huge when she undid her bra and then casually tossed it to the side.
 
She took hold of InuYasha's ears and played with them, at the same time pulling his face towards her chest. “Seeee anythinng you like?”
 
Before he knew it, InuYasha had something hardening in his mouth.
 
“Gooood boyyy,” moaned Kagome.
 
InuYasha tried rolling the two of them to the side, but Kagome realized what he was doing and pulled him completely over.
 
This put InuYasha on top. It also released yet another wave of Kagome's arousal, causing him to collapse on top of her.
 
“Oh-h!” Kagome's legs wrapped instinctively around InuYasha. She began thrusting up against him and, in his renewed stupor, the hanyou was thrusting back.
 
 
******************
 
 
“What are they doing now?”
 
“They rolled over. InuYasha's on top,” hissed Sango. She had neglected to tell Miroku about Kagome removing her bra thing. Sango had always been a little jealous of Kagome's shape, but for some reason the miko's breasts looked magnificent during sex.
 
“Do you think I have nice breasts?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“My breasts. Do you think they're, say, as nice as Kagome's?”
 
Miroku smiled. At least he wasn't the only one in danger of getting a complex. “Did you say InuYasha is on top now?”
 
“Yeah.” What InuYasha was doing to Kagome was mesmerizing. She felt Miroku squirming underneath her. “What are you doing?”
 
“Just changing positions, my dear Sango.” The monk arched up, causing the taijiya to lose her balance. He rolled them both over, slipping back inside the taijiya immediately. “If you are to be my wife, Sango, you will have to learn submission…at least part of the time.”
 
Sango looked up with fire in her eyes, but still wrapped her legs around the monk. “Wife?”
 
“You are the mother of our child, Sango.”
 
“I thought you wouldn't want me after what I did to you.” The taijiya sniffed. “I hoped you would, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't.”
 
“I love you, Sango. I know I asked before, but I'm asking you again. Will you marry me?”
 
Sango hugged her soon-to-be husband tightly. “Yes!”
 
Miroku smiled down at her. “And do you think that…umm…maybe you could do that staking out thing ever year on our anniversary?”
 
“Mi-ro-kuuuu!”
 
The monk thrust hard into his soon-to-be wife, causing her to gasp.
 
“We'll…uhh…work…uhh…something out.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome had smelled it, too: the arousal scents of both Sango and Miroku. Oh, she wasn't as good at using her senses as InuYasha, but he had a whole lifetime to learn how to use his senses. She knew they were nearby. She didn't know they had been watching.
 
There was another telltale scent reaching her brain, which she now recognized - something of a miracle because, frankly, she hadn't been very rational or analytical for a while.
 
But now she realized what it was.
 
She had gone into full-blown heat. It seemed that her current - activity - with InuYasha had pushed her right into it. If dog-boy kept doing what he was doing, Mama Higurashi would be Grandma Higurashi before she knew what hit her. She had to stop!
 
But it felt so goooooooooood. And she felt so close to…something.
 
But she had to stop.
 
“In…uhh…InuYasha?”
 
She looked up into golden eyes slightly tinged with red. The hanyou's fangs looked longer, too. Somehow, Kagome was both afraid and excited at the same time.
 
“Bite…you.”
 
“Wh-What's…uhh…that…uhh…InuYasha?&# 8221;
 
“Bite you. Make you my mate!”
 
“Inu…uhh…Yasha?”
 
“Will bite you…fill you with my seed. You…my mate.”
 
The knot within Kagome coiled much tighter. “It's not real! I'm too young! What will Mama say? What about…” She looked up into InuYasha's eyes. “What…uhh…about…uhh…Kikyo?”
 
“Screw Kikyo. You're my bitch!”
 
That did it. “Bite me.”
 
“You…sure?”
 
“D-D-D-D-Do it!”
 
“InuYasha! How could you?”
 
InuYasha stopped thrusting and both he and a severely-pissed-off Kagome looked to where the familiar voice was coming from.
 
Everything behind the shrub stopped, too, and two more pairs of eyes looked to where that particular voice was coming from.
 
There stood a distraught-looking Miroku.
 
“How could you go back to Kagome?”
 
 
 
A/N: Don't some evil hanyous have just the worst timing? InuYasha and Kagome were so close, too! What will happen next? A battle?
 
Please read and review. As always, reviews = inspiration for more chapters. Thanks!