InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Smells ❯ Kagome Smells - Disillusionment ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome Smells - Disillusionment
By Majicman55
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
“InuYasha knows.”
 
“What's that?” whispered Sango.
 
From their position of concealment, Miroku and Sango were peering in wonder at the unlikely scene before them. There, a second Miroku was haranguing InuYasha about the hanyou's supposed infidelity.
 
“He just looked straight at us,” whispered Miroku.
 
InuYasha returned his attention to the ersatz monk. The hanyou had been momentarily confused when “Miroku” suddenly appeared behind him, especially since the imposter had even assumed the monk's scent, but he knew that Miroku and Sango were still behind the shrub…although they had ceased their liaison and were quite probably staring back at him.
 
“Who or what is this thing? Could Naraku really be this careless, or has he fashioned some new kind of puppet? While the creature continued to berate him, InuYasha cast furtive glances to find out where he was in relation to his precious Tetsusaiga. “There!” Not far away at all, but definitely out of immediate reach, the blade was where he had left it, stuck into the ground and untransformed.
 
Slowly, carefully so as not to startle whoever was pretending to be Miroku, InuYasha began sliding off from on top of Kagome and towards Tetsusaiga. Almost immediately, he was brought up short.
 
…only “short” wasn't a very good word in this situation. He slid back into place and heard the miko gasp.
 
Big Tetsusaiga wasn't the only thing “stuck.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome was pissed.
 
In the last several minutes she had…
 
…lost her virginity (admittedly while in a scent-induced daze).
…been asked by InuYasha to become his mate (admittedly
while he was in a scent-induced daze).
…agreed to allow him to bite her (which, strangely, excited her).
been interrupted by this phony Miroku.
 
Now here she was, unbitten and unmated, having come so close to…
 
InuYasha glanced down when he heard Kagome actually growling.
 
Oh, she was pissed alright.
 
Unbeknownst to both of them (because most of her was covered by the hanyou), Kagome had begun to glow.
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha looked up again and eyed Tetsusaiga cautiously. If only he could reach the blade and transform it! If only his Little Tetsusaiga would untransform, he'd have his chance to reach Big Tetsusaiga.
 
But he was (he moved slightly forward and settle back again, once more to hear Kagome's moan) still stuck.
 
And it didn't help when, every time he tried to inch his way out of the girl, she tightened her legs around him and held on for dear life. Under almost any other circumstances he would have been ecstatic. Right now he needed to get up and kill this bastard.
 
“Damn it, Kagome…” The girl kept squirming…and the sensations she caused weren't helping.
 
There was also the problem that if this false “Miroku” realized that his disguise wasn't working, there was no telling what kind of devastating attack it might launch - especially if this was Naraku, himself.
 
On top of all that, he found himself in the rather unenviable position of presenting his naked, unprotected ass to a deadly enemy. The only upside was that his backside was between this creature and Kagome.
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome peered over InuYasha's shoulder from her position beneath him. Like the hanyou, she had figured out it wasn't Miroku. Unlike InuYasha, she hadn't been able to tell that the monk and taijiya were behind a certain shrub where they had at first peeped at them and then duplicated their activities. However, she did know Miroku and Sango were together and that this “Miroku” wasn't the real thing.
 
No, this thing pretty much had to be Naraku…or one of his creations.
 
Kagome smiled bitterly at the irony. She had fantasized about being with InuYasha. Now that she was, it might kill them both. The one thing she couldn't figure out was why she wasn't afraid. If this truly was Naraku, she should be terrified…yet she wasn't.
 
She guessed it was because she was way too upset for that.
 
But she wasn't too upset to notice InuYasha seeking, and finally locating, his Tetsusaiga. He, too, must have realized that this creature wasn't Miroku…and he wanted to kill it.
 
She also realized that he was trying to move unobtrusively…probably out of concern this false Miroku might slay them both if he startled it while they were in this vulnerable position.
 
Despite the danger, she giggled when she realized that, given his state of dress (or, rather, undress) InuYasha was “mooning” Naraku. She would have to explain the concept to InuYasha later, but right now she needed to find a way to help him reach Tetsusaiga.
 
…which meant that they had a problem.
 
She wiggled her hips experimentally (this time, consciously) and bit her lip to stay alert when both her own reaction and another wave of the hanyou's arousal threatened to overwhelm her. All that had done was make things worse. She had to bite her lip one more time.
 
But that gave her an idea.
 
When she and InuYasha had been so rudely interrupted, she had been building up to a massive release. She had experienced these before, at home, when the family was away and she could enjoy some “hanyou fantasy time” alone in her bath. But the one she had been building towards just minutes before was going to be huge…
 
…which was one of the reasons she was so pissed.
 
She took one last look over InuYasha's shoulder at the false Miroku. The creature - Naraku or one of his creations - was still bombarding InuYasha with insults.
 
The thing made her skin crawl. “Why do I feel like I did just before blasting Mistress Centipede?” No, it wasn't quite like that. Actually it felt much more powerful…like something was augmenting it. It was almost as if…
 
“No.”
 
Kagome closed her eyes and focused on finding the energy that had been building inside her. She gave silent thanks to Kaede who had given her lessons recently on how to meditate in even the most trying circumstances. After a long moment, she found what manifested itself to her as a pink ball of light. She realized it represented her miko energy. She could also tell that her powers had received a boost, but that they were already returning to their normal level.
 
She hoped InuYasha wouldn't be too mad at her, but she had to test her theory. She thrust her hips forward and ground against him.
 
She heard a sort of surprised “woof.”
 
She almost giggled. “Well he is half dog demon.”
 
As soon as the scent of InuYasha's increased arousal reached her, the pink ball of light flared so brightly that she couldn't look at it. She stopped grinding and the pink ball of light's intensity started gradually to lessen…yet it was undeniably much brighter than it was before.
 
Kagome was surprised to notice a red ball of light hovering directly over her pink one. She realized she was seeing InuYasha's aura.
 
There was a connection between the two auras. It was almost as if the red aura had inserted some kind of long tube into the pink aura and was passing energy along it.
 
Curious, she drove her hips against InuYasha several times. The tube from the red aura seemed to push more deeply into her with each thrust. She watched as tiny particles of the red aura passed through the “tube” and into the pink aura.
 
They seemed to be moving with a purpose.
 
She craned up slightly, placed her open lips over InuYasha's Adam's Apple and began flicking her tongue lightly against his skin. At the same time, she began thrusting her hips upward, over and over, finding a rhythm that InuYasha finally realized he had joined.
 
“Kagome?”
 
She looked into InuYasha eyes. “Shut up and get ready to bite me.” The miko began grinding again. “If I'm right….”
 
 
******************
 
 
“What's going on now?” whispered Sango. The taijiya was staying low to the ground. Only Miroku was spying through the branches, and he was only taking that chance because he had a morbid fascination with whomever or whatever was pretending to be him.
 
“I can't believe it.”
 
“What?”
 
“Kagome's moving.”
 
Sango would have sat up and looked if Miroku hadn't held her down. “You mean she's trying to escape?”
 
“Uhh, no.”
 
Sango huffed. “Then what?”
 
“By the look on InuYasha's face, I'd say Kagome has taken up where she left off.”
 
Sango forced her way up at that one. “You're kidding.” She peeked through the branches. “She has.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Naraku looked on in annoyance. This wasn't the way he planned it. He had had to improvise…something he didn't like. Then he had finally drifted away from cursing the hanyou for his “infidelity” when it became obvious that neither the hanyou nor the miko were paying attention to him. At this rate he'd never turn them against each other.
 
So much for using their hatred to make the jewel more beautiful.
 
Instead they were proceeding as if he wasn't even there…as if he didn't even matter. It was a grave insult he'd make sure they'd regret…right up until the time he killed them.
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome looked up to find a worried InuYasha looking back down at her. She closed her eyes again and smiled when, in her mind's eye, she saw her aura getting stronger.
 
“Wh-What are you doing, Kagome?” whispered the hanyou.
 
“Shhhh!” replied Kagome. “Won't he hear us?”
 
“I d-don't think so, if we whisper. His dominant youkai characteristics are spider-like. N-Not great h-hearing.”
 
“Good.” Kagome wrapped her legs around InuYasha and began kicking him in the ass with her heels. “Now get moving!”
 
“B-B-But…”
 
“Your…uhh…butt is the whole idea.”
 
“K-Keh?”
 
“Just…uhh…keep…uhh…moving. Oh, and one more…uhh…thing.”
 
“…?”
 
“When…uhh…you know…uhh…it…uhh…happens, bite me on the…uhh…neck.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I'm…uhh…not going to…uhh…be an unmated…uhh…mother!”
 
InuYasha's eyes got huge. “Ka-Kagome? Kagome!” It was too late. The miko's eyes were closed and she wouldn't respond to her name.
 
But her hips sure kept moving.
 
 
 
******************
 
 
Naraku had just about had enough of this. If there was one thing you didn't do to the master of evil in this world, it was ignore him. And he was pretty sure that having the hanyou's ass waving in his face constituted an insult.
 
But it did give him an idea.
 
Naraku loosened the ties on his robes and smiled evilly. ”What I won't do for ultimate power!
 
He advanced on the rutting couple from behind.
 
“Alright, InuYasha. If you insist on ignoring me for that bitch, I'll just have to remind you of what we had.” Underneath his robes, Naraku fashioned one tentacle into a grotesquely long and thick male organ.
 
He stood between the hanyou's feet. Opening his robes, he advanced on the hanyou's rapidly moving ass, his refashioned tentacle moving in an obscene corkscrew motion.
 
This resulted in several things happening at once.
 
First, the real Miroku, his better judgment overcome by this scene (and really not wanting to watch his doppelganger doing what it appeared about to do), jumped up from behind the bush yelling…
 
“That's not me, InuYasha!”
 
InuYasha's, Kagome's and Naraku's heads all snapped in the monk's direction, where - unfortunately - the shrub was not quite tall enough to prevent the still-hard monk from rising into full view.
 
“Ewwwww!”
 
Nobody would ever be sure who uttered that because an instant later Sango's hand flashed into view, grabbed the monk's most prized possession and yanked him back down out of sight.
 
Second, Naraku froze his advance on InuYasha's ass. His “erection” stopped waving and drooped a little as he realized the jig was up. Unfortunately for him, he had been forced to leave the sacred jewel behind when he disguised himself as the monk. “I have a bad feeling about this thought the evil hanyou.
 
And finally, third, Kagome reached a “critical” point. “Inu…Ya…sha.”
 
The hanyou's attention swung back to Kagome, who was panting heavily. Her skin glistened with perspiration and the most intoxicating aroma filled his nose.
 
The word closest to InuYasha's condition was “stoned.”
 
“Push in…uhh…hard and…uhh…bite me…NOW!” Kagome closed her eyes and concentrated on their auras.
 
“It's like looking into twin suns.”
 
Kagome had been a little worried when she saw the glazed condition of the hanyou's eyes, but at least he was functioning on that level. She felt InuYasha push into her hard and hold himself there.
 
“N-Now b-b-bite me!”
 
A scant moment later she felt his hot breath on her neck, followed by the sensation of his fangs breaking through her skin.
 
If she had thought her aura was bright before…
 
IN-U-YA-SHAAAAA!”
 
“KA-GO-MEEEEEEEE!”
 
For the first time in his vile life, Naraku looked on, dumbfounded.
 
 
******************
 
 
With her eyes closed, Kagome watched, fascinated, as the red from InuYasha's aura pushed itself through the long tube and commingled with her own, pink aura.
 
She held InuYasha in a death grip. She felt goooooooood.
 
She examined her aura. This time she perceived a bright point of light within it that was surrounded by individual bits of InuYasha's aura…all of which seemed intent on reaching it.
 
Maybe I should help bring them together.
 
The tiny bits of InuYasha's aura seemed to be swimming towards her bright point of light. She concentrated on having it wait for them, allowing the red particles to swarm around it in a slightly irregular sphere that contracted as she watched. “If I didn't know better, I'd swear that looked just like…”
 
One of the red bits of InuYasha's aura butted right into Kagome's bright point of light…and penetrated it.
 
“Oh!” She actually felt that. She gasped. “I'm not sure, but I think I just impregnated myself.” She opened her eyes. Seeing InuYasha's expression, she giggled. “…with a little help.” She squirmed till she could again look over InuYasha's shoulder at the phony Miroku. “Now, as for you...”
 
She noticed that, aside from dog-boy's transformation into near dead weight…at the important point where their bodies came together, the hanyou was finally beginning to soften.
 
Soon InuYasha would slip out of her and be able to reach Tetsusaiga in one, quick motion.
 
But before that happened, and while they were still “connected,” she had to carry out her plan.
 
Her scent was beginning to remind her of mom. “No time to dwell on this now.”
 
“Ka-Kagome?”
 
Evidently, InuYasha had noticed it, too. “Shut up and be ready to move your ass.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Sango was kneeling and peeking through the shrub's branches at the unfolding scene. While she felt bad about not joining the impending fight, it would be a little awkward, undressed and without Hiraikotsu.
 
She glanced to the side where Miroku had been moments before. Where had that pervert gone? “Where are you, MirokOOOOH!”
 
“I'm right behind you, Sango.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome peered over InuYasha's shoulder to find Naraku's waving member within inches of her hanyou's ass. “Eep!”
 
Sighting between InuYasha's ears, she used her right leg to kick InuYasha's left side so he'd move right, and her left leg to kick his right side so he'd move left. “Almost there. Almost…there.”
 
There was just one tiny problem: elevation. And their “activity” had taken a lot out of the hanyou. He was almost dead weight.
 
“Come on, dog-boy, you've got to move your ass!”
 
InuYasha responded as gamely as he could. He had just managed to raise himself up on his knees when Kagome took his face in her hands, kissed him full on the lips, and placed his head so that it was over her left shoulder. “I hope you'll forgive me for this, InuYasha.” Kagome checked the alignment one last time.
 
“Osuwari!”
 
Three things happened in rapid succession…
 
InuYasha's head slammed down.
 
InuYasha's ass tilted up.
 
“Elevation!” cheered Kagome.
 
And Kagome pushed their combined energies into InuYasha.
 
 
******************
 
 
Naraku shook himself free of his stupefaction. His whole plan had gone horribly wrong. His instincts were telling him to run and fight another day when he had the overwhelming advantage, but what could the hanyou and the miko do to him now, in their position?
 
No, He'd impale them both, now, while he had the chance.
 
He looked up. “Starting with InuYasha's ass.”
 
“Kukuku…?” He was confused. Had the miko really positioned InuYasha that way? It was like she wanted him to spear the hanyou.
 
He looked more closely.
 
“Why is there a bright, pink light coming from InuYasha's…?”
 
 
******************
 
 
“Unbelievable.”
 
Sango moaned and pushed back against Miroku. “Yes, you are.”
 
Miroku yelled, “Did you get him?”
 
Sango twisted and looked back over her shoulder. “What are you talking about?”
 
“It was incredible, Sango! A pink light came from…”
 
Miroku thought about it. It couldn't really have come from there, could it? In all his training, he had never heard of projecting spiritual power quite that way.
 
He turned towards the miko and the hanyou and called out, “Where, exactly, did that come from, Kagome?”
 
“From InuYasha's ass!”
 
Miroku turned to Sango. “This amazing, pink light came from InuYasha's...”
 
The monk paused, looking back to Kagome. He noticed the hanyou shaking his head to clear it. He also noticed a really bad smell coming from Kagome and InuYasha's direction. “No. Really. Where did it come from?”
 
“InuYasha's…ass.”
 
Miroku held his nose and stared, unbelievingly.
 
InuYasha stared back at the monk and grumbled, “Oi. Why does everyone blame the hanyou?”
 
 
******************
 
 
Hundreds of feet over their heads, dozens of Saimyoushou busily gathered fragments of what had been Naraku. If they could gather enough and bring them into proximity with the jewel and the dark hanyou's heart (which he kept separate from his body so that he could not be destroyed by ordinary means), their master would be regenerated.
 
 
 
A/N: I have to admit that I was a little put off by the flamer incident, although I know I shouldn't have been. Thank you to everyone who defended my writing. I actually debated ending this story with this chapter and an epilogue, but I think I'll leave it up to you. Would you like to see five or six more chapters, or just an epilogue?
 
Please read and review. As always, reviews = inspiration for more chapters. Thanks!