InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Smells ❯ Kagome Smells - Fine for Littering ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome Smells - Fine for Littering
By Majicman55
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
“Stop pouting, InuYasha.” Kagome looked over to her new mate, who was currently seated, Tetsusaiga stuck into the ground between his legs. The katana remained untransformed, as the hanyou had never had a chance to use it.
 
“Feh! You don't understand.”
 
“But I do,” answered Kagome. “You wanted to be the one to strike him down.”
 
“That ain't it!”
 
Kagome circled around behind her mate, knelt down and wrapped her arms around InuYasha's neck. “What, then?”
 
“Keh! It's embarrassin'.”
 
“You can tell me.”
 
“Feh.”
 
“…your mate.”
 
The hanyou didn't say anything to that, but simply lolled his head to one side so that it rested against Kagome's arm. He brought one hand up to rest over Kagome's hand, which lay on his chest.
 
“…the mother of your children.”
 
The hanyou flinched slightly. He was expecting Kagome to sit him halfway to hell. “You don't know that, you can't know that.” InuYasha knew very well the miko was pregnant. He was startled she knew it. In fact, aside from his dismay over the circumstances of Naraku's demise, his musings had centered on how he was going to tell Kagome she was “pupped.”
 
“I can and I do know it,” answered the miko. Again, as Kaede had taught her, she directed her concentration inward. It actually seemed easier the more she did it. “We have a…”
 
She paused. “What the hell?”
 
Once again she had perceived her own aura. Just off to the side was the InuYasha's aura. She could also sense that the two auras were no longer separate colors, but had mixed together to form their own, unique shade. Their child had shown up as an additional aura lodged within her own.
 
Except now there were two auras residing within her own.
 
She continued, aloud, albeit a little shakily. “We have two babies on the way.”
 
“Two, Kagome?” The hanyou stared intensely at Kagome, who had her eyes closed and appeared to be in deep concentration.
 
“A boy…and a girl.” Kagome discovered she was trembling slightly. “Twins. Calm down now, Kagome. Twins are doable. Yeah, I can handle twins.”
 
Even InuYasha, who could smell that Kagome was pregnant, couldn't tell how many pups she had inside her and what they were…at least not this early. But…twins? That would be a lot of work. He looked at his mate. Her trembling was getting a lot worse. Oh well. At least she hasn't started sitting me yet.”
 
Kagome's eyes snapped open and got very large. “F-Four?”
 
It was a good thing InuYasha had lightning reflexes and speed. He caught the fainting miko well before she hit the ground.
 
 
******************
 
 
When Kagome woke up, she found Sango kneeling beside her. The taijiya was using her fingers to sprinkle the miko's face with drops of cool water. “S-Sango?”
 
“Are you okay, Kagome?” The taijiya observed that her friend had started trembling again now that she was awake. Whatever had upset her must have been serious.
 
Hesitantly, the miko turned her vision in, again, saying a little prayer and examining her own aura carefully. “Still four.” She didn't know whether or not she should feel relieved, but at least the number of babies had stopped at four. “I would fall for a dog demon.”
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Oh, Sango! I think I'm having a litter!”
 
 
******************
 
 
“Bright! AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!”
 
Dozens of Saimyoushou flew mission after mission, retrieving bits of the evil hanyou and returning them to Naraku's hidden castle where his concealed heart and the almost-completed Shikon no Tama resided. Slowly, his jyaki was coming together.
 
It was a painstaking process, and Naraku was taking all the pain.
 
“Pink…light…”
 
As more of the retrieved bits and pieces of his body were thrown into the maelstrom that was his regenerating form, he was able to achieve more cohesive thought. Now, instead of simply feeling unreasoning fear, he began a considered evaluation of what that thrice-damned girl had done. He then began formulating a plan for revenge.
 
Oh yes, he would have his revenge.
 
 
******************
 
 
Sango glanced in the direction of the boys. Miroku was still building a cooking fire, but InuYasha looked like he had been poleaxed. “Yup, he heard, alright.”
 
Sango turned to her friend. “What do you mean, a litter?”
 
Kagome grabbed Sango's arm, yanked her close and whispered forcefully, “There are four of them, Sango!”
 
“Four?”
 
Kagome rambled on. “At first I thought there was only one. I could only see one new aura within my own. I went to tell InuYasha, but then there were two of them. Oh well, I thought. Two's not so bad, I can handle two. I told InuYasha there were two. But then, while I was watching, two turned into four!”
 
“Wow.”
 
It was so overwhelming, Kagome began to cry.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Four,” gasped the hanyou just before sitting heavily on the ground.
 
“InuYasha?” Miroku paused in building the cooking fire. It was well underway, anyway, and wouldn't go out on its own anytime soon. All of a sudden, the monk looked around wildly. “Are you saying there are four demons coming, InuYasha?”
 
“Worse,” said the hanyou. “Four pups.”
 
Miroku snorted.
 
“What's your problem, bouzu?”
 
“It's only fitting, InuYasha,” chuckled Miroku. “You two waited so long, you're making up for lost time.”
 
 
******************
 
 
“Kagome?”
 
The miko had finished crying and was smiling in a resigned sort of way. She murmured, “What's Mama going to think?”
 
Sango upbraided herself for the selfish thought she'd had. “I have to apologize for something, Kagome.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I was going to ask if you could tell what Miroku and I would be having, but I just realized that, unlike us, who have to live here, you have a whole other life on the other side of the well. You have to deal with your family and friends and this school thing you've talked about. And I know girls don't get married and have kids as young over there.” The taijiya looked down. “And all I thought about was asking if you could tell…I mean…I'm sorry, Kagome.”
 
Kagome giggled. “It's okay, Sango. I'd be happy to try.”
 
“Can you actually tell?”
 
The miko smiled. “Kaede only taught me about examining my own aura, yet I could see InuYasha's aura clearly…and then our two…I mean, four…children.” Kagome began the process of looking inward, again. “I'll just start with my own and look around for yours.”
 
Sango wasn't quite sure what to do, but figured that it was best to sit next to Kagome and not disturb her.
 
After a few moments of meditation, Kagome found her aura again. It was a little bit of a surprise that, although it had settled down again, it was still considerably stronger than when she had first viewed it while practicing with Kaede.
 
Out of curiosity, she cast about for InuYasha's aura and found it almost right away. Indeed, it seemed like she knew instinctively where to look. And her guess had been correct: the hanyou's aura was considerably stronger, too.
 
There was another aura beside her mate's. She smiled when she realized it was Miroku's. Deep blue, it was, with some blue in the center that was so rich as to be almost black. At the very center was a pink, which Kagome had the distinct impression the blue/black aura was guarding. She smiled at that, but she frowned when she found a slight purple/black discoloration along one edge of the monk's aura. She didn't like that one bit and would have to investigate it further, later on. Now, however, she was going to do what she promised and examine Sango's aura.
 
She turned her attention to the taijiya and examined her aura in minute detail. Like her own, Sango's aura was pink…although more the pink found in coral…but now the outside of it was tinged with Miroku's blue.
 
It made it a little harder to see inside.
 
But then something strange happened. A small aura, distinctly male, emerged from Sango's aura and floated over to Kagome's. Passing into the miko's aura, it advanced on one of the small auras that represented Kagome's and InuYasha's babies. Kagome watched in wonder as the aura from Sango appeared to caress one of the female auras within Kagome.
 
A moment later, the small aura was propelled precipitously from Kagome's aura…only to land back inside Sango's.
 
Sango looked over at her friend and wondered why she was giggling.
 
Kagome barely held onto her meditative state, but she was able to reestablish it sufficiently to follow the small aura's path back inside Sango's aura.
 
She gasped.
 
Apparently she wasn't the only one. She raised herself from her semi-conscious state.
 
Sango was slightly startled by how big Kagome's smile was when she opened her eyes.
 
“I take it everything's okay, then.”
 
Kagome giggled again. “Tell me, Sango. Do twins run in your family?”
 
“I…I don't think so.”
 
“They do now.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Miroku was staring at his palm. He clutched his wrist as if by doing so he could choke off what was happening. The center of his palm was collapsing into a small, black hole. Blood, muscle tissue, sinew…all were disappearing into it…oddly without pain.
 
The lack of feeling did little to mitigate hus horror that soon foreign objects, people, youkai - even he, himself - would be sucked in, never to be seen again. He had thought himself free of the family curse. He looked to his friend, who was…smiling?
 
Kagome knew what had happened. She and the taijiya were rushing up with her yellow backpack. Fortunately, they had kept the monk's cloth and sealing prayer beads. Reaching the tormented monk, Kagome and Sango threw the pack down and dug frantically for the objects, found them and - just in time - sealed Mikoku's Kazaana.
 
Miroku stared at the special cloth and sealing beads that now covered his reformed Kazaana. Finally, resigning himself to the situation, he lowered the hand. “You do realize what this means?”
 
Immediately, a still-smiling InuYasha grabbed the monk, tossed him into the air, (fortunately) remembered to catch him, and placed his visibly-shaken friend back on his feet.
 
Miroku immediately sat down in place.
 
The girls stared at InuYasha as if he'd lost his mind.
 
“Oi! It means I won't go down in history as the guy who blasted Naraku out of existence with a pink light from his ass!”
 
“Osuwari!”
 
<WHAMMMM>
 
 
******************
 
 
Naraku wasn't happy.
 
He could only take solace in the fact that he hadn't been able to carry the Shikon no Tama with him while impersonating the monk. That had to be the only explanation for what had happened. No, if he had been able to carry the jewel, neither the miko not the hanyou would have been able to touch him.
 
Besides, he didn't want to be remembered as the master of evil who was destroyed by a blast of pink light from a rutting hanyou's ass.
 
It didn't bear thinking about.
 
Unbidden, an image of the last thing he saw before being blasted - InuYasha's white ass - swam up before his vision. Irrationally, he flung tentacle after tentacle at the apparition before finally succeeding in calming himself.
 
“I can't stop thinking about a white hanyou's ass!”
 
He had to destroy it.
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome glared at InuYasha. “While I can understand why you wouldn't want to be remembered as destroying Naraku with a pink light from your butt, try to be more sensitive to Miroku.”
 
“Feh! I'll destroy Naraku before anything happens to the monk.”
 
“He's got two babies to worry about now.”
 
InuYasha stared at his mate. “How do you know this? Even I can't tell how many kids there are…not for a couple of weeks, anyway.”
 
Kagome explained how Kaede had been training her in meditation, and in recognizing and interpreting auras. The explanation seemed to satisfy the hanyou's curiosity.
 
“So that's how you knew we have two pups coming.” The hanyou half ducked away from the miko. “I'm sorry, Kagome. You couldn't have wanted that.”
 
“Baka.”
 
“And we're mates now. Inu-youkai mate for life, Kagome.” InuYasha looked down…then looked up with a brave smile. “But humans don't. You don't have to be stuck with me, you know. You can go back to your own world and be free of me forever.”
 
“Is that what you want?”
 
“We didn't complete the mating ceremony, you know.”
 
“Huh?”
 
InuYasha smiled weakly. “I bit you. You didn't bite me. I drank some of your blood. You didn't drink mine. You are not tied to me.”
 
“What do you mean?” Kagome started to caress InuYasha's ear. “Couldn't I just bite you right now?”
 
“Keh. Has to be during…”
 
InuYasha blushed redder than his haori.
 
Kagome blushed too. “Oh.”
 
“Yeah. And there's one other problem.”
 
“What's that?”
 
“Your teeth. I don't think they're strong enough to break my skin.”
 
“You could break your skin for me.”
 
“Doesn't work that way.”
 
“Oh.” Kagome turned to Sango and Miroku. “Hey, guys. InuYasha and I need a little privacy. We'll be back in a few hours.” Kagome turned back to InuYasha. “Know where we can have some privacy?”
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha's last, great bounding jump landed the two of them by a hot spring. He had been carrying Kagome bridal-style for the trip and now set her gently on her feet. “Here we are.”
 
Kagome looked around. “It's beautiful, InuYasha.” She smiled, a twinkle in her eye. “And how'd you know I'd want a bath?”
 
“Feh. You always want a bath.”
 
Kagome began taking her clothes off.
 
“Wh-What are you doing?”
 
“We're mates now, aren't we? You can see me naked.” Kagome pulled her blouse up over her head, revealing a plunging bra. “It's not like you haven't seen me, anyway.”
 
“But this is different!”
 
“Mates. Remember?”
 
“Kagome…”
 
The miko had kicked off her shoes and socks and was stepping out of her skirt. She grabbed InuYasha's haori. “You're going to insult me if you don't start taking off these clothes, InuYasha.” She smiled devilishly. “Or do I have to take them off for you?”
 
After a few hasty objections, just as quickly brushed aside by the determined miko, InuYasha found himself being led into the hot spring, where Kagome had him sit on a convenient rock in the water, just off the bank.
 
An embarrassed hanyou tried his best to cover his erection with his hands, but it wasn't working too well. The fact that a very naked Kagome was kneeling between his legs took care of that.
 
“And you say I would have to bite you and drink some of your blood during…”
 
“Y-Yeah. That's r-right.”
 
Kagome found his blush endearing. She took his hardness in her hand and stroked it till it twitched at the slightest touch. “Your skin is very sensitive here. Not as tough...”
 
“K-Keh?” What had happened to his Kagome? There was a fire in her eyes as she leaned forward.
 
“K-K-K-K-K-K-KEH!”
 
Had she really done that? InuYasha looked down to find the top of Kagome's head bobbing up and down in his lap.
 
The sensations she was creating were incredible. He leaned back and braced himself with both arms as his eyes practically rolled up into his head. “Ka-Kagome!”
 
“Mmm-hmmm?” She giggled to herself. This was the first time she had ever done something like this, but she knew it was InuYasha's first time, too, and she doubted he'd last long…which was okay for her plan.
 
“You've got to stop!”
 
She worked harder.
 
“I don't think I can…stop from…much…longer…”
 
Kagome reached up underneath InuYasha with her fingers and found the spot her school friends had described during a wild conversation one day at WacDonald's.
 
“KAGOME!”
 
She felt a large pulse. “Well, this is it,” she thought. She took one big gulp, bit...
 
“KAGOMEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!”
 
…and answered two questions.
 
One…yes, his skin was more delicate there.
 
And two…she preferred to swallow.
 
 
******************
 
 
It was done.
 
Kagome winced slightly as InuYasha lay back, moaning in a mix of pleasure and pain. She regretted causing the pain…but at least, being hanyou, he'd heal up by the next morning.
 
The baka had had no idea how much she wanted to be his mate. She smiled when she realized she hadn't even gotten around to telling him he was the father of four babies, not two.
 
But taking some of her mate's blood had been more important.
 
“Maybe just once more…
 
 
 
 
A/N: I want to thank everyone for their kind reviews and support regarding my “flamer.” I know I shouldn't have been as sensitive about it and I think I would have gone on writing this story anyway, but it's nice to know people like it.
 
I'm sorry to take so long writing and posting another chapter. As I had noted, I wrote the last chapter in such a way as I could end the story with an epilogue here. As I've decided to continue it for at least five or six more chapters (watch for returns of Sesshomaru and Kikyo, and also a trip to Kagome's time to let her family know what's going on), this chapter required some delicate twists.
 
I will try to get back to my old schedule of two chapters a week, one on Wednesday or Thursday and one on the weekend. The chapters are a little more complex to write now, so please bear with me.
 
Please read and review. As always, reviews = inspiration for more chapters. Thanks!