InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Smells ❯ Kagome Smells - Kikyo Returns ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome Smells - Kikyo Returns
By Majicman55
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
Kagome was having a little trouble getting up.
 
It wasn't that she wasn't awake. She was wide awake.
 
It wasn't that it was still well before dawn and it simply made more sense for her to go back to sleep till morning.
 
It was just that she had so much more to deal with: being (gulp) mated to InuYasha, carrying four babies (and how she was going to explain that to Mama), the inevitable confrontation with Kikyo, and her new youkai senses.
 
She lay perfectly still.
 
Thump-thump…thump-thump…thump-thump…
 
“That's my heart.” Yeah. Her hearing was a lot sharper, alright.
 
She focused on InuYasha's heart. At first she had trouble picking it up…until she realized that, somehow, the hanyou's heartbeat had synchronized with her own. “Wow.”
 
She was mildly surprised that InuYasha was not awake. She had barely moved, but then again the hanyou was usually alert to the slightest sound or movement…yet he was still snoring. Evidently their activities had been hard on the hanyou. Perhaps recuperating from his mate-inflicted “wounds” was taking a lot of energy.
 
By this time she had opened her eyes and realized that her vision was, if anything, even sharper than before. She speculated that her sense of taste would be heightened and experimented by rolling her tongue around in her mouth. “I can still taste InuYasha from last night.” She giggled when she realized it was turning her on.
 
She sniffed the air and detected the increase in her own arousal as the memory of the day before came flooding back. A moment later, the hanyou's scent spiked in answer to hers.
 
She smiled when she realized that InuYasha had curled around her protectively, so they had slept spoon-style. “How sweet!” She was not, however, prepared for what happened when she tried to move.
 
“Nnnngggnnnggg.”
 
Immediately upon hearing her exclamation, InuYasha's drew her back, strongly, against himself.
 
“Uhhnnnggggnnngggg.”
 
She panted for several seconds as her heartbeat slowly returned to normal. “I should have thought of this.” In addition to everything else, her sense of touch had been enhanced. She moved her hand slowly down her body till she could reach between her own thighs.
 
“Oh my kami.” InuYasha was well embedded.
 
She pursed her lips and, although it was sweet torture, began sliding herself slowly down InuYasha's length until…
 
“Uhhnnnggggnnngggg.”
 
InuYasha had pulled Kagome fully back upon his length. As a result, Kagome had found herself clawing the air, gasping for breath and almost blacking out…from the sheer pleasure of it. “Damn it, she thought, just before surrendering to her pique and thrusting herself back against him.
 
It was a mistake.
 
“UhhnnnggggnnnggggnnnggggnnnNNNggggGGGG!”
 
That time she did black out…for a moment…but when she came to, the hanyou was finally stirring. She looked back at her mate as best she could. “Good. You're awake. I need to get up now, InuYasha.”
 
“Feh! No!” The hanyou pulled her tightly against him, bringing forth more tremoers and another gasp from the miko. “What's going on? Every time he does that I have a mini…” Kagome's eyes got big and she remained as still as she could. “Let me up, InuYasha.”
 
“No!” He pulled her back, hard.
 
When her panting subsided, Kagome began to plead with her mate. “Please, let me up, InuYasha. I don't bite.”
 
“The hell you don't!”
 
“Oh. Heh-heh. Bad choice of words. But it's YOUR fault!”
 
“Keh?”
 
“You said I wouldn't be able to break the skin on your neck with my human teeth, so I…!” Kagome sputtered to a stop. “Well, you know what I did.”
 
“But did ya have to bite me there?”
 
“It seemed best at the time.” Kagome looked down, become very interested in the various small plants among the grass.
 
“You could've said somethin' first.”
 
Kagome looked up and back over her shoulder again. “Would you have let me do it, then?” After a moment of silence, she looked down again. “Thought not.”
 
“It…ain't…that!” shouted the hanyou, emphasizing his point by thrusting into Kagome with each word. The miko's eyes were beginning to cross.
 
“Wh-What, then?”
“I figured we could take care of this on the night of a new moon, when I'm human and you could break the skin of my neck.”
 
“But your youkai blood would be gone.”
 
“Feh!” InuYasha sat up, holding Kagome to him. He then lifted her about halfway off him and spun her around facing him. When he was done, he pulled her back down onto “Little Tetsusaiga.” After giving the miko a moment to recover, he continued. “I don't lose my youkai blood. It just goes dormant. In the morning, when I transformed, you would've transformed, too.”
 
“Oh. So I never really had to bite you.”
 
“Keh.”
 
Kagome realized that InuYasha had started lifting her up his shaft and dropping her onto it in ever-increasing lengths. She found that it was all she could do to wrap her arms and legs around him and hang on through the waves of pure pleasure.
 
 
******************
 
 
“What's taking them so long?” muttered Sango, as she placed some more wood in the fire.
 
From his prone position, a mostly-naked Miroku raised his hand like a confident schoolchild who wanted to show off that he knew the answer. “I bet I know.”
 
“Hentai.”
 
“Only for you, my dear Sango.” Suddenly, Miroku sat up, a look of serious concentration on his face. “Something's coming.”
 
Several Shinidama Chuu soon appeared over the nearby treeline. Immediately below them was a figure clad in white and red that seemed almost to coalesce from the mist in the pre-dawn air.
 
“Kikyo,” hissed the taijiya.
 
As the undead miko approached, both the taijiya and the monk scrambled for their clothing.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Lady Kikyo. What an honor to see you again.” Miroku put on his best act. He didn't mean it. Sure he had respect for Kikyo's spiritual powers, but not for her. Oh, he had tried to like Kikyo for InuYasha's sake, but found that he liked Kagome a lot more. A whole lot more.
 
He reminded himself that Kagome was a reincarnation of Kikyo, and that helped.
 
The undead miko stopped before them. “Where is InuYasha?”
 
“Well, eh-heh, as to that…”
 
Kikyo's gaze had fastened upon Sango. “You are with child.”
 
“Y-Yes,” stammered the taijiya.
 
“A boy and a girl.” Kikyo seemed to look within Sango. “Twins. The boy will take after his father. The girl will, too.” She shrugged. “Pity.”
 
Miroku wasn't sure whether or not he was annoyed, but he noted Sango's obvious displeasure. “How can we help you, Lady Kikyo?”
 
“I wish to speak with InuYasha. We have unfinished…business.”
 
It didn't take spiritual powers to see the torrent of anger pouring off the undead miko.
 
“I don't think it would be best for you to seek out InuYasha at this moment, Lady Kikyo.”
 
Miroku glanced at Sango, who looked as though using the honorific in combination with Kikyo's name had left a bitter taste in her mouth.
 
For the first time, Kikyo noticed the absence of her reincarnation. “Where is that girl?”
 
“I believe she is with InuYasha.”
 
Both Miroku and Kikyo looked surprised, although for different reasons. Miroku was surprised Sango would actually say such a thing directly to Kikyo.
 
Kikyo was just…surprised.
 
Miroku watched as a myriad of expressions played across the undead miko's face, none of them good.
 
Kikyo was practically muttering, “And the last time I saw him, he was asking for advice on how to make women repugnant to him.”
 
Miroku blinked once, twice…and pointed. “They went that way.” The monk glanced towards Sango, who looked like she was having considerable trouble maintaining her composure.
 
Still looking distracted, the undead miko and her Shinidama Chuu departed on her search for InuYasha…and now, Kagome too.
 
A few minutes later, Kikyo paused in her journey. “Laughter?”
 
 
******************
 
 
Naraku was, to say the least, irritated. His Saimyoushou were continuously bringing him additional scraps of his former body, and he had been slowly reconstituting himself, yet he had problems.
 
It was bad enough that his Saimyoushou hadn't been able to gather enough of his jyaki to make more than a “mini” version of himself. (With annoyance, he realized that he was still no bigger than Kanna had been.) But it had also become apparent that, for some reason, he was unable to reform his jyaki into something it had not been before. That damned girl had done something to him.
 
Fortunately, his head had been outside the direct blast of miko purification and his hell wasps had been able to retrieve its jyaki right away. The rest of him hadn't fared so well.
 
Sure he had his head…and he could form a torso, arms, legs, hands and feet, but the finer detail was missing. He supposed it was because as long as his Saimyoushou could find a small part of, say, one of his arms, he could reform it. But if they couldn't find at least a small bit of the particular body part, he couldn't reform it.
 
So he was missing two fingers on his left hand and one on his right. He had all his toes, but he was minus his left earlobe. (Why he had the rest of the ear, he didn't know.) And no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't reconstitute even a tiny male member. He didn't know why this bothered him, but it did.
 
He could either wait for his Saimyoushou to recover his missing jyaki or launch into another body-building project - an interesting, yet tedious process at best.
 
Just then a few of his Saimyoushou flew in and deposited more bits of his jyaki, which he reabsorbed. His left earlobe reappeared, as well as one of the missing fingers from his left hand.
 
Naraku smiled. He would let his Saimyoushou continue working and use the time to plan his revenge.
 
 
******************
 
 
Kikyo had dismissed the laughter as a trick of her imagination when she heard what sounded like a woman screaming InuYasha's name over and over again.
 
She frowned and called her Shinidama Chuu down to her, directing them to fly her to the source of those screams. If they were, indeed, screams of pleasure, she would relish blasting her reincarnation out of existence and dragging the hanyou to hell with her on the spot.
 
Two figures came into view, the one sitting in the other's lap.
 
Both were naked.
 
It was…obvious…what they were doing.
 
“How DARE she?” The anger seethed within the undead miko. “How dare HE?”
 
Her Shinidama Chuu set her down within short walking distance, yet the two figures were oblivious to her. Well, not totally oblivious. Kikyo's eyes widened when Kagome looked at her, stuck out her tongue, and immediately quaked with another in a seemingly endless string of orgasms.
 
“Inu…Ya…SHAAAAA!”
 
Kikyo's power raged within her. She wanted to kill this impudent girl as soon as possible, yet she would have to wait till the two separated. A disturbing thought crossed the undead miko's mind. “If the monk and that taijiya…”
 
She examined her reincarnation's aura and got the shock of her afterlife. “Four?” Not only were there four small aura's lodged within Kagome's own, but, as Kikyo watched, Kagome's already-bright aura grew brighter still every time she came.
 
“But miko's are supposed to lose their powers if they engage in carnal acts, especially with youkai. How can this be?” Kikyo watched, fascinated despite her anger, as Kagome's aura grew more powerful than even Naraku's.
 
“Ka…go…MEEEEEE!”
 
“Inu…Ya…SHAAAAA!”
 
The two lovers had found their final release together and now were drifting back into reality.
 
Kikyo walked around the lovers till she could see InuYasha's face. It was calm, peaceful. He was drooling.
 
InuYasha opened his eyes. “Oh. Hi, Kikyo.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kikyo was nothing if not pragmatic. She knew that if she tried to attack Kagome now, the girl could step on her like a bug. For the time being she would have to dissemble.
 
“Do you have news of Naraku, InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha, who had discovered he couldn't quite reach his haori to pull it around him and Kagome, was turning redder by the moment. “Why doesn't she just shoot me with one of her arrows or something?” He was forced to settle for holding Kagome close. It didn't provide for much modesty, but it was better than nothing.
 
“He still lives. We thought we had destroyed him, but Miroku's kazaana has returned, so Naraku must have survived.”
 
Kikyo raised one eyebrow. “And how did you almost destroy him?”
 
Kagome opened her eyes. She knew this subject embarrassed her mate. “I did it with our combined energies.” She kissed InuYasha under his chin. “It seems we…reinforce…each other.”
 
Kikyo raised both eyebrows. “Yes, I've seen how you do that.”
 
Kagome just smiled. She could tell Kikyo was barely holding it in. “I don't know why I'm not afraid of her, but I do feel like I could blow her away with a thought.” Kagome examined her own aura and was surprised at how powerful it was. “So THAT'S why she hesitates.”
 
InuYasha was looking back and forth at the two girls. Even as dense as he was, he knew better than to get caught in the middle of a girl fight. At least Kagome had covered for him. “I'm afraid we don't know where he is, Kikyo. Off somewhere recovering, I imagine.” He decided to reinforce the impression Kagome had left. “She hit him pretty good.”
 
“Indeed.” Kikyo called down her Shinidama Chuu. “I will take my leave of you now, InuYasha.”
 
“You're not mad?” InuYasha mentally clamped his hand over his mouth. “Why did I ask that?”
 
Kikyo smiled bitterly. “Take what pleasure you can now, InuYasha. You will keep your promise to me.” The undead miko's Shinidama Chuu lifted her up and flew off as InuYasha and Kagome watched.
 
“What a bitch,” mumbled Kagome.
 
InuYasha turned and nuzzled his mate's neck. “No,” he said gently, “you're my bitch.”
 
Kagome's anger began to flare. “InuYasha! If we weren't in this position…”
 
“Shhh. Shhhhhhhh. Kagome, a bitch is a dog's mate.”
 
“What?” Kagome looked confused, but only for a moment. “So all this time you were calling me a bitch…”
 
“Well, not every time. Even I know humans don't mean it the same way,” admitted the hanyou. “But this time I mean you are my bitch.”
 
Kagome smiled and kissed InuYasha. “I guess we'd better get dressed and go back for Miroku and Sango.” She started to stand, only to find an obstacle that caused her to sit down again. “Y-You're hard again,” she panted.
 
“Keh. Why waste it?”
 
 
******************
 
 
Sesshomaru, the Great Lord of the Western Lands, paused in his search for that abomination, Naraku, when he sniffed something different in the air.
 
“It couldn't be.” His fool of a brother had finally wised up and bedded the miko? Sesshomaru thought back to all the irritation he had endured due to his brother's unadmitted infatuation with that girl.
 
Even when he and InuYasha had fought, he could smell the girl's arousal for his brother. And even though Sesshomaru professed to despise humans (Rin, aside), he was irritated that the girl had not taken one look at him and lost her desire for his brother.
 
No, he wasn't vain. He just knew ningen women were invariably attracted to him.
 
But Kagome, as powerful a miko as she was, was still a human…and that made her logic suspect. The Great Lord of the Western Lands consoled himself with that thought and turned back to the problem at hand. “It will be amusing to torment him.” Besides, if InuYasha really had mated the girl, it would be necessary to verify the fact.
 
He would have to examine his and her mating marks, as distasteful as that thought was.
 
Even if he and InuYasha would always fight, in the absence of their father, it fell upon Sesshomaru as the family patriarch to uphold the family honor. Besides, he respected InuYasha more for taking that girl as his mate.
 
“Jaken?”
 
“Yes, m'lord?”
 
“Wait here and guard Rin.”
 
“Yes, m'lord.” Jaken glanced back to where a sleeping Rin was riding on Ah-Un. “Shall we make camp, m'lord?”
 
Sesshomaru didn't need to eat, but the girl did. “Make the girl something to eat, Jaken.”
 
“Yes, m'lord.”
 
A small cloud appeared around Sesshomaru's feet. The Great Lord of the Western Lands lifted into the air and proceeded in the direction of InuYasha's and Kagome's mingled scents.
 
Unseen by anyone, the taiyoukai smiled.
 
 
 
A/N: First of all, I want to apologize for how long it's taken me to update. I run a small business out of my home and there are times I get extraordinarily busy.
 
Now, before anyone asks why I don't do illustrations for my stories, let me explain that I'm not really an “artist.” I use my computer to produce things like advertising placemats and advertising and trivia slides a local theatre shows before the movies. I also design flyers, brochures, ads for newspapers, billboards, business logos, etc.
 
And it's been very busy for a while. Again, I'm sorry. As much as I like writing fanfiction, it doesn't pay the bills. However, starting this summer, I will be working on some original (publishable?) stories.
 
I will try to get back to my old schedule of two chapters a week, but I'm afraid my business must come first.
 
Anyway, thanks for your patience…but could some people knock it off with the death threats if I don't update? (Don't worry. I know it's a joke. It is a joke, isn't it?)
 
Please read and review. As always, reviews = inspiration for more chapters. Thanks!