InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ The begining to everything Love, pain, and change ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

OK no bashing me please I am shell6 (for those of u who couldn't tell XD) and wanted to repost this story it is edited and I am making it longer cus the ending I gave it sucked ass. <(T~T)> any way read rate and review XD luv ya ok so not really but review any way.
_________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________
 
It was spring he was new she was sweet and the only one who seemed to care about other people in this damn private boarding school his fucking (hott) older half brother forced him to go to. She was short and Kinda Chubby ok so A LOT chubby but she didn't seem to care she had chocolate brown eyes and the smoothest silkiest dark chocolate black hair he'd ever seen. Her teeth were perfectly strait and a pure shade of snow white. Her lips were the perfect shade of pink and looked so innocent as if they never met another's lips. She had dimples on her cheeks and laugh that melted his heart. And smile that was so warm it could melt the coldest of hearts. How loved to see her laugh with her few friends.
He fell for her instantly but not for her looks (cause no matter how much I exaggerated she isn't, wasn't, and unfortunately most likely will be gorgeous or cute she will just be well there not ugly but not pretty.)He thought lowly off him self a pitiful half demon with thick ass glasses and contacts that hid his wonderful eye color. He had buck teeth and was really smart he looked like a white half demon version of Steve Urkel (watch family matters) just minus the abs that if you see the episodes where Steve isn't wearing a shirt you can plainly see.
Of course him being new and this being a snobbish school filled with snobs a couple of kids thought it would be funny to push his car, his gorgeous red Ferrari that his father gave him shortly before he passed away Into a near by lake not all the way but enough he couldn't drive it out and had to push his Ferrari out of the mud and just his luck it started Raining.
To his surprise he felt a warm towel over his shoulder and a umbrella over his head. (a/N give me a break I know it's a sucky sentence) “Don't worry I called triple X my father owns the company so you won't have to pay.” Replied the owner of the umbrella. “But you should get out of the rain and into some where dry, under the tree of ages at least.” Said the girl, “You won't be much use to your self if your sick.” Said the girl with a sweet smile on her face, “Uh uh thank you.” He Stuttered
“By the way I'm Kagome what's your name?” asked Kagome with a tender loving smile, “ I-Inuyasha.” “Well Inuyasha that's a really nice name hey how come you have that hat on your head?” asked Kagome
Just then his heart sank she was sweet and kind but who would ever love a hanyou? His older Brother Sesshomaru once told him his mother had chose death over living knowing she was the mother of a hanyou and Sesshomaru wasn't one to lie (he just really thought that's what happened Sesshomaru never did find out how his step mother died nor did he care)
“I Uh uh.” Inuyasha stuttered, “It's soaked you should take it off.” Said Kagome reaching for his hat. Just then she reached up and removed the soaked hat to reveal to small silver dog ears.`Oh I bet she hates me now that she's knows I'm a half breed!' thought Inuyasha “Oh they are sooo cute so you're a half demon?” “I thinks that's soo cool I always wanted to meet one even be one but sigh fate frowned upon me.” “Although some girls here say I resemble a pig demon I know they mean it in a bad way but I'm thrilled at the idea.” Said Kagome rambling on and on
“You r-really like my ears?” said Inuyasha Shocked, “Yes!! of course they are adorable!” said Kagome excitedly, “Uhm can I touch em?” asked Kagome shyly
`He just nodded in shock and practically melted at her touch it was so soft and gentle. Soon after That they started seeing each other more often and eventually a year later he got the nerve to ask her to be his girlfriend she said yes and his heart almost jumped out of his chest.
But one summer he went away to visit his “brother” and when he came back he wasn't the nerd he was when he left.'
`His hair was long and smooth he no longer needed to wear his glasses or contacts and revealed his golden orbs. He had abs of steal and his teeth were perfect his fangs were as sharp as a knife, he didn't wear his hunchback educing over alls but loose fitting jeans and a red t-shirt that said bite me with a picture of a bulldog on it.
Then SHE came her name was Kikyio she was tall slender and had the face of an angle and the body that put enough sinful thoughts in a mans and a few lez girls minds that those thoughts alone were enough to send them to hell. What he didn't know was she was the person who organized pushing his car into the lake and just about every other insident that made his life living hell. When she asked him to date her he thought and decided that it would be better to date the hot seemingly sweet girl than the chubby one who showed him the only kindness he had ever received from any one. Leaving Kagome heart broken in side but with her kind nature she just told her self that he'd be happy and that she was lucky to help him and make him happy while she got the chance.
But the Truth is she was being eaten away in side She hurt and it slowly changed her maybe for the better but her friends never did realize what changed Kagome all they new was she was really in pain and that she had to be the nicest sweetest person in the world to be able to not be upset in her mind it hurt then to know that it was hurting her heart