InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ An awkward reunion XD ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

HI every one I worked really hard on this chapter and hope u like it remember reviews fuel my imagination so help keep the story alive and tell me what u think OR I'LL SEND EVIL FLYING MONKEYS AFTER U MWAHAHAHA
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________-
6 Years later.
He's a macho man!” “Macho macho man!”
“Ugh when I get a hold of Sango for changing my ring tone AGAIN I'm gonna kill her!” Mumbled Kagome getting out of bed grabbing her dare to touch phone to check her messages.
You have one message.
Kagome WAKE UP it's 8 am already, if you don't get up you'll miss the grand opening for your own restaurant!” "love Sango" read Kagome
“AAH shit I'm gonnah be late! Sango I owe you big time!!” screamed Kagome grabbing her best dress and hoping in the shower.”
--Mean while at Sango's--
sigh “Kagome you silly bitch I swear if you didn't have me you'd never get up.” Sango mumbled, “Mew”
--back to our crazy friend Kagome
“Aaah I'm going to be late!” replied Kagome sliding over the trunk of her car and into the driver's seat.
Little did she know she had a passenger in her purse and that her special passenger was going to cause her whole lot of trouble.
Kagome was speeding by the wind blowing in her hair hoping she at least gets a few costumers but what she saw was astonishing!
When she pulled up to her new restaurant The Miko's Shikon no tama she found hundreds of people waiting for the grand opening so they could get in and try out the new restaurant.
Omfg!” thought Kagome, “Welcome every one we hope you all enjoy your stay here! The Miko's Shikon no tama is now open!” declared Kagome hurrying into her office to find Sango listening to Kagome's private messages on her desk phone.
“Sango those are private messages now get your ass into the kitchen!!” nagged Kagome, “sigh” “fine but what's that moving in your purse?” asked Sango
`Just as she said that a little silver dog popped out of Kagome's leather black purse. He was no bigger than a puppy and looked like a miniature silver lab!
“Keiko chan!” “What are you doing here!?” shrieked Kagome, “I don't have time to take you home so you stay in here ok.” Said Kagome walking out of the door followed by Sango, unfortunately Sango wasn't paying attention and left the door agape just enough for Keiko chan to exit the room.
--in the kitchen
“Hello every one I'm Kagome Higurashi the owner of this restaurant and the head chef.” Said Kagome with a smile, “Before we start lets get to know each other, who's going first?” asked Kagome.
“………” “Well since no one wants to volunteer Sango why don't you go first.” Said Kagome glaring at her best friend.
Sango cursed under her breath at her friend for pointing her out and started to speak.
“I'm Sango Hirakstu I'm 23 years old, single and am the soup chef.” Said Sango,
Next came the man next to her he had short black hair in a short pony tail, green eyes and his abs were so well tone he'd have to wear TWO thick winter coats to cover them.
(sigh to bad that men don't look like that huh?)
“My name is Miroku Houshi, I'm 24 years old, single and if I can help it not for long.” Said Miroku looking at the raven hair beauty standing next to him. Her big brown eyes, her long hair, that slender body perfect curves it was love at first sight.
Suddenly he bent down grabbed her hand and said……..
“Will you bare my child?” asked Miroku receiving what he thought was a blush until her hole face turned red and she looked at him with death in her eyes. (three…two…one) SMACK… “PERVERT!!” screamed Sango rendering Miroku temporarily unconscious on the floor.
As soon as Miroku was rendered unconscious there was a shy giggle that erupted into a thundering laugh.
“I'm…hahaha Rin.. I don't have a last name ahahahaha I was orphaned at three and never adopted….hahaha…sniffle sorry Rin didn't mean to speak out. Mumbled Rin now looking down at her feet.
“Well that was interesting Sessh would you please introduce your self?” asked Kagome
“I'm Sesshomaru this Sesshomaru is an inu youki.” Said a tall handsome man with long silver hair and golden color eyes.
“Sesshomaru you'll be working with me on the main dishes but for today you will be on your own I have other errans that need to be done here.” Said Kagome lost in his golden eyes
“This Sesshomaru doesn't care.”
And with that he walked off and started to prepare a steak.
--keiko chan
. A few minuets later Kagome walked in to check up on them and found keiko missing.
`OH SHIT HE'S GONE!! SANGO WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU, YOU ARE SOOO DEAD!' screamed, the little Kagome in Kagome's head, as she ran out the door looking for Keiko chan
--mean while with Keiko chan
“oh look Kikio it's a puppy isn't here adorable?” said none other than Inuyasha , “Eeeew Inuyasha put that fifthly thing down!” shrieked Kikio as keiko chan growled at her
“Keiko chan! Keiko chan come here boy!” called Kagome crawling on the floor, “Uhm miss is this your puppy?” asked Inuyasha
“Oh keiko chan there you are!” sighed Kagome with relief as she grabbed Keiko chan
When Kagome took a look at who found her beloved and in deep shit dog her heart stopped.
“I-I-Inuyasha?!” stuttered Kagome, “yeah that's me and you are?” asked Inuyasha curious as how this stranger new his name
“It's me Kagome Higurashi.” Whispered Kagome,
`He stood there in shock he hadn't seen Kagome in 6 years but it was obvious she'd changed She wasn't short any more in fact she was the perfect height about 5ft 11 in, She was certainly not chubby any more she had a perfect hour glass figure. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.'
“Hey Kagome!” called a girly but manly voice snapping Kagome out of her trance, “hey Jenkotsu, Inuyasha this is my gay guy friend Jenkotsu.”
Gay guy friend! Kagome has a gay guy friend! WTF EEW HE'S EYE BALLING ME!!” thought Inuyasha
“Kagome this Sesshomaru would like you to accompany him for lunch.” Said Sesshomaru walking over to Kagome
“I'd love to go!” said Kagome pretending to be excited, “bye Inuyasha oh hey Kikio bye!” called Kagome walking out with Sesshomaru for their lunch break.
`She has a gay guy friend and she's going out with my brother!! Wtf is going on here!” thought Inuyasha oblivious to Kikio making out with their waitor Naraku.
“Sesshomaru thank you for getting me out of there.” Sighed Kagome, “this Sesshomaru needs no thanks but can this Sesshomaru see your puppy?”
`Kagome reluctantly handed Sesshomaru Keiko chan and almost fell over when Sesshomaru sniffed his butt Sesshomaru of course didn't see what was wrong after all he was a inu youki.'
--
_________________________________________________________________ __________________________
hehe silly Sesshy that was so random I never thought I would end the chapter like that lols *falls on floor laughing* REVIEW PLEASE