InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ Surprise surprise ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

What is wrong with you?!” “I'm engaged to your brother I don't love you any more Inuyasha go to Kikyio she looks enough like me and has a better body now leave me alone.” Replied Kagome
Kagome…” whispered Inuyasha, “Inuyasha GO!”
And with that she ran faster than she ever imagined she could faster than Inuyasha faster than Sesshomaru almost faster than time
--This time
 
When I woke up I guessed Sesshomaru was still out looking for me….poor guy…wait poor me he's soo going to kill me and then revive me with that silly sword of his tensaega or something. Any way since I was already in the tub I decided to take a shower and head off to work Sango could use a day off.
Besides it will get my mind off Inuyasha. So I striped my clothes and hopped into the shower when i noticed a strange tattoo on my left thigh I shrugged it off for now not caring after all when your fiancé's half brother who happens to be your ex boyfriend kisses you under a full moon what's soo bad about a mysterious tattoo?
After my bath I decided to call Sango and give her the day off after all she had been working for the past 2-3 days while I sat on my ass and cried.
RRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNNG………….RRRRRRRRIIII IIIIINNNNNNNNG…..RRRRRRRIIIIIIIING… “hello Sango here.” Replied Sango. “Hey Sango you got the day off I'm coming in today ok.” Stated Kagome yawning. “Hey thanks Kags oh and Sessh is going crazy he's in his canine form jumping building tops looking every wear for you its scaring the shit out of every one.” Warned Sango. “Thanks Sango bye.” Replied Kagome with an exhasterpated sigh. “Kagome wai….(kagome closed the phone before Sango could finish.) "Oh boy I have alot of explaing to do when i sesshomaru and I really hope he doesn't eat any one like the last time..I still get nightmares of a fat hairy old guy talking to me through sesshomarus stomach eeeew." Well atleast Sesshomaru had dropped off the car at some point last night so I don't have to walk to work.
***
“Kagome honey where have you been!” called Jankotsu giving the guy he was harassing a chance to escape. “Sango hired a new cook and he's being soo mean to me!!!”. Wined Jankotsu. “Would it make you fee better if I made him go on date with you?” asked Kagome giggling. “You would do that for me?!” squealed Jankotsu. “Of course I could use a good laugh besides bosses are supposed to blackmail their workers into doing stuff!” laughed Kagome walking into the kitchen.
“Ayame, Rin I'm back and ready to cook wear is my new employee?” asked Kagome putting on her silly chef hat. “He's getting something's for me in the freezer.” Replied Rin. So Kagome headed off to the freezer unfortunately the light bulb was going out so she couldn't see to well.
“Hey you are you the new chef?” asked Kagome, “Yeah that's me.” Commented a familiar voice, “I'm your boss call me Miko were you being mean to Jenkotsu?” asked Kagome. “the Gay waitor yeah why Miko?” asked the man. “*smirks* because unless you want to loose you job you have to go on a date with him!” replied Kagome trying not to laugh, “WHAT!!!!!!” freaked the man dropping the frozen meat he had in his hands. “You heard me now lets get out of the freezer so I can see your face.” So they made their way out of the Kitchen freezer and what Kagome saw almost gave her a heart attack.
“Inuyasha!” freaked Kagome, “WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DUMB ASS DOING IN MY RESTAURANT!" screamed Kagome getting every one in the kitchen attention along with Jankotsu's.
“Sango hired me yesterday could you please calm down?” replied Inuyasha calmly, “WHY SHOULD I YOUR PRACTICALLY STALKING ME!!!!!!!” screamed Kagome taking a deep breath. “Just stay out of my way you work with Rin Ayame sorry you got the pervert, Inuyasha stay out of my way or your fired oh and pick Jankotsu up from here at 7 on Saturday he likes movies!” hissed Kagome walking away swearing under breath.“Hey Kagome we have a special order.” Said Jankotsu. “What's the order?” asked Kagome. “Uh it says `Hot wolf meat and a side of steaming K. what ever that is.” Replied Jankotsu. "There's only one person other than myself that knows that code, but it can't be can it?" thought Kagome. “Jankotsu what table did this order come from?” asked Kagome. “Uhm table 15.” Replied Jankotsu, “Thanks Yo Ayame Finish this dish I have to check something out.” Called Kagome walking out of the kitchen.
“OH MY GOD!! KOUGA!!!” screamed Kagome running up to Kouga and jumping in to his arms bridal style giving him a peck on the cheek. “ It's nice to see you to Kags.” Laughed Kouga holding her tight.
“Come on lets go into the kitchen I own the place so I'm sure the boss won't mind!” giggled Kagome while Kouga carried her off into the kitchen.“WOW Kags who's the hotty?!?” asked Ayame and Rin their mouths gaping, While Inuyasha was getting seriously jealous Miroku was too of course but that was for perverted reasons.
“Guys this is my best not gay guy friend Kouga he was there for me when ever I needed him thick or thin” said Kagome. "not to mention he beat Inuyasha up after he dumped me." mumbled Kagome so low even the demons in the room couldn't hear her. *sniff* “Wait Kagome Mutt face is here!? I'll beat the crap out of that ass hole!!” yelled Kouga.
“Calm down Kouga please, every one please get back to work you can get acquainted with Kouga later Kay.” Stated Kagome, “No Kagome let me give this mutt a peace of my mind!” Protested Kouga, “ Kouga follow me into my office.” “But” " NOW!"
***
“Kagome I'm sorry I just…” “Kouga its alright just don't do it again I've had a ruff couple of days and don't need you adding to the stress alright?” stated Kagome. “Alright but only for you kags.” Mumbled Kouga, “Thank you, you're a great friend do you have a place to stay?” asked Kagome, “No I was going to a hotel why?” asked Kouga. “Here you can stay with me at this address here's a copy of the key.” Said Kagome handing Kouga a peace of paper. “Thanks kags!” replied Kouga. “Now you better go I get out at 10 pm see you then.” Said Kagome giving Kouga a friendly peck on the cheek walking off into the kitchen.
***
"Huh I better call Sessh and warn him about kouga or he'll probably kill him." Thought Kagome. RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINGGGGGG………RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGG GGGG………RRRRRRRRRIINNNNG… “Hello Kagome is that you wear are you!?” asked Sesshomaru frantic. “ Calm down Sesshy I'm at the restaurant a friend of mine a wolf demon will be staying with us for a while I just thought I'd tell you so you don't kill him, now go home and gets some rest I'll be home at 10 bye.”
And with that Kagome hung up the phone and starting cooking the roast for the midnight party tomorrow.
_________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________
Well that was a swist in the story huh? Hehe Inuyasha has to go on a gay date or loose his job. (*A/n Inuyasha only works at the day care once a week like Kagome) hehe remember to review or I'll feel un luved and lonely and the chapter will come out crapy
I edited this chappy by morphing this chapter and another chapter together.
_______________________________________________________Love
________________________________________________________Sheesoy-s ama/Shell6