InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ to live or to die that is the question ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

this may be the final chapter of karma life of a lowly hanyou :**(
__
“Kagome T-thank you for everything.” Mumbled Inuyasha before slipping into unconsciousness, “Inuyasha don't die on me we are almost there!” thought Kagome.
When Kagome finally reached the Feudal hospital she transformed into her human form holding Inuyasha bridal style her long black hair soaked in his blood, tears still streaming from her eyes. Kagome raced into the hospital everything seemed to go by in slow motion for her but at the same time everything was going so fast, before she new it he was in the emergency room and she was crying.
1 hour later.
“Excuse me miss the doctor would like to talk to you.” Said the nurse signaling her to follow, “Yes of course.” Said Kagome wiping tears from her red and puffy eyes. “Ah Miss Higaruhsi, our patent Inuyasha was it?” said the doctor, “Yes that's him.” Replied Kagome, “Yes Inuyasha, You saved his life miss Kagome a little longer and he would have died.” Said the Doctor seriously, “ Inuyasha should be ok, now he did loose a lot of blood almost died of blood loss, but we managed to give him a donation, the wound has been stitched up also it seems he broke a bone in his leg and it punctured his muscle so he will need physical therapy but he will good as new in about 3 to 4 months top.” Said the doctor sipping his coffee
“OH THANK YOU DOCTOR!” squealed Kagome with delight, “Can I see him now?” asked Kagome regaining her composer, “Yes he in asleep now so be quiet .” Replied the doctor pointing to the room across the hall. (A/N im not proud of that last paragraph -_-;)
Kagome quietly made her way into Inuyasha's room, she was over whelmed with joy that he was alive. There he was asleep his led in a cast on a sling, wearing one of those o-so breezy hospital night gowns (A/M XD). He looked so peaceful and content like and angle, she couldn't help it she laid her head on his chest and started to cry tears of joy that he was alright but also tears of pain it hurt her so much to see him in the hospital bed she felt that some how she could have stopped it from happening. Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her and stroke her hair.
“Kagome why are you crying?” asked Inuyasha in a quiet week tone, “OH Inuyasha!” called Kagome giving him a bear hug, “Ack Kagome I happy to see you to but I can't breath!” said Inuyasha giving a faint laugh when she let go and blushed.
“I'm just happy your alive I don't know what I would do if I lost you Inuyasha.” said Kagome looking strait into his golden eyes, “I-I Love You Inuyasha Half or full demon it doesn't matter you are my everything.”
At that moment it was like they were the only People in the whole Wide world it was just them no one to hurt them, only each other.
At that moment Inuyasha pulled Kagome into a sweet passionate kiss; when the kiss ended he looked into her chocolate brown eyes, into her very soul.
“Kagome Miko, Higaruhsi I love you with my heart and soul will marry me?” asked Inuyasha completely forgetting her engagement to his brother.
(*A/N Inuyasha doesn't know Kagome isn't engaged to fluffy any more.)
“YES!” said Kagome those were the words her heart longed to hear that were meant for her and only her.
As soon as she said yes he pulled her into another kiss, How he had longed for those lips, to hear those words "Inuyasha I love you" he finally had what he wanted he had her the girl that Men want and girls envy he didn't know how she could choose him or why but he didn't care hell he was just happy she did.
_________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________
GOT U NO WAY IS THIS DA ENDING ur just lucky that im posting it since mm banned my old account for stupid reasons T~T but I will continue if only for the reviews and views I get any way bye RATE AND REIVEW