InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ inuyasha YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well it took forever but here it is the new chappy!
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________
“Huh I don't feel different.” said Kagome taking a look at her self in her full body mirror this time giving her self a good look, “Oh my god!” squealed Kagome with joy
Kagome was looking at a whole new person. Her ears were slightly pointed and she had fangs as sharp as Kouga's but as strong and white as Sesshomaru's. Where she once had dull chewed on finger nails she now had long sharp claws that would easily leave a wound with the slightest touch the would never properly heal, but they weren't as rigged as Inuyasha's they were smooth and perfect like Sesshomaru's. But the thing that caught Sesshomaru's eye was the slight ring of gold around her beautiful brown eyes.
It was said when this accrues in humans after the transformation that the owner of this gene the person who held the eye color of the ring was there meant to be there soul mate and it made him utterly and truly happy but what he didn't realize was there were 2 men who held that gene that were unwed.
Kagome also noticed that there was a slight weight above her ass and turned around too see a fluffy tail. It wasn't puffy like Sesshomaru's it looked more like Kouga's only it was black as coal and silky sooth the tip of the tail was brown like Kouga's tail and on the under side it held a stripe of silver fur obviously a trait from Sesshomaru.
“Kawaii is that really me!?” asked Kagome, receiving a nod from Sesshomaru and Kouga. “Wow I have to call Sango and Jankotsu!” squealed Kagome, “Wait Miko this Sesshomaru need u to test a few things first.” Said Sesshomaru, “*sigh* Ok Sessh what do you need me to do?” asked Kagome boredly. “First visualize your self as a human the way you looked before the transformation.” Said Kouga receiving a glare from Sesshomaru.
Kagome did as she was told and sure enough after a short tingling sensation she looked completely human as if the transformation never happened.
“OK now how do I turn back?” asked Kagome. “Not yet Kags first you need to push your human blood away hide It, focus your energy on your demon blood, aura everything!” said Sesshomaru sternly getting through to Kagome not to protest.
She did as she was told mumbling under her breath wanting to have her tail again. After a slight stinging almost painful sensation she transformed again but where a 5 feet 11 inch Kagome was standing there was a Half wolf half dog demon. Most of her fur was the silky black as side from the colors on her tail and, the fact her paws were silver; her body was built more like a wolves than a dogs. Her left ear stood up with a point while the tip of the right ear was flopped over.
“WOW” stuttered both Kouga and Sesshomaru their mouths going agape. “Ok so im a dog wolf what ever can you please tell me how to turn back!” barked Kagome a little irritable since her period only ended the day before and the side effects hadn't subsided.
***
`I've made up my decision I must forget Kagome and with this diamond Ring I will ask Kikyio to marry me.' Thought Inuyasha opening the door to Kikyio's apartment walking to her bedroom door, but when he opened the door to her bedroom what he saw would haunt his memories for the rest of his life.
There staring at him with shocked eyes was Kikyio lying in her bed under the covers obviously nude her hand on an obviously naked Naraku. It was deathly quiet all you could here was the tinkling sound of the diamond ring hitting the hard wood floor.
“Kikyio I thought we…” said Inuyasha cut of bye Kikyio, “You thought what that I loved you? A worthless half breed I never loved you Die INUYASHA!' called Kikyio throwing a dagger that was under her pillow at Inuyasha.”
Just in time Inuyasha came out of his trance and dogged the dagger that was aimed directly at his heart but he couldn't dodge it completely instead it when through his shoulder, He tripped in mid air and fell out the window he landed breaking a bone in his left leg peices of the shattered bone geting lodged into his muscle and vains but he didn't care it was nothing compared to the pain in his heart he chose HER over Kagome was going to ask her to marry him and look how he was repaid. Karma, he thought he broke Kagome's heart and now Kikyio broke his not to mention his leg.
With out realizing it he had limped his way to the forest that was about 12 yards from Kagome's apartment complex not paying attention to where he was or anything for that matter. He looked at the blade that was pierced in his shoulder intended to kill him. Then it hit him it was the blade he gave to Kikyio for their 3 year anniversary not only that but it was the dagger his father and mother gave him shortly before they died, and at that moment he wished the dagger hadn't missed his heart and that it killed him. He could have pulled the dagger out to stop the pain and tend his wound but for what reason?
The girl he thought he loved just tried to kill him, the girl he realized he really loved was going to marry his bastard of a brother so why not just leave it there and bleed to death?
***
“Calm down Kags just focus on both your human and demon blood and you will be back to normal!” said Kouga rubbing the back of his nervously as Kagome bared her fangs.
She did as she was told and sure enough she was back to her newly developed form tail fangs claws and all.
“Well that was something I'll never forget!” Laughed Kagome, “I have to get ready for work and so do you Sesshomaru we have a big day ahead of us.” Said Kagome shutting the bathroom door to take her shower.
She stripped her clothes and stepped into the calming hot water wondering how something as simple as hot water can be so relaxing and calming but something was bothering her like a piece of her heart was dieing so she stepped out of her shower and tossed on her clothes a pare of denim jeans that got darker the lower they went and hung off her hip starting at the left hip sliding down to the right, with a simple black belt. She wore a black tank top hugging her perfect curves with a picture of a bull dog that said beware of dog in silver bedazzle gems. For once she wore her hair up it was in a high pony tail. Keep in mind that she decided it would be best to retracked her tail and depoint her ears but thought the fangs and claws looked nice in that particular outfit.
“Sessh I'm going out for a while I will be at work in and hour and a half.” Said Kagome shutting the door before he could react.
For some reason Kagome decided to take a walk through the forest, the deeper she got through the forest the worse the feeling got it was a feeling of dread. It was eating away at her, when she was a few feet away from the center of the forest she caught the scent of blood and froze but some how she managed to force herself to move forward and what she saw almost killed her (mentally not literally).
There he was the man that caused her soo much pain and soo much suffering sitting up agenst a tree trunk as pale as snow bleeding to death a dagger in his shoulder that she recognized as the dagger his father gave him before he died she remembered him saying it was his most valuable possession, he looked so peaceful just staring up at the sky waiting to die and it broke her heart. Tears swelled up her eyes she almost fell onto her knees but instead ran over to him kneeling next to him.
“I-Inuyasha w-what happened to you?” asked Kagome forcing back tears with all her might, “Its alright Kagome don't worry about a worthless hanyou no one will miss me.” said Inuyasha coughing up blood forcing a smile for her, at that moment she couldn't hold them back letting loose silent tears as her bangs fell over her face.
“Inuyasha don't speak like that you are worth something!” said Kagome strongly despite her tears, “Y-You are my everything! And I wont let you die on me!” said Kagome fiercely, picking him up putting him over her shoulder and transforming into her youki form running as fast a demonly possible to the nearest hostpital.
_________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________
Hehe im soo evil!!! What will happen to Inuyasha? Maybe he will die most likely I mean he's been bleeding for at least 30 min atleast plus internal bleeding and the forcing himlself to hobble all teh way to the middle of the forest! But who knows maybe ill have a heart. I'm sure that I'll have a whole bunch of people at my house with torches and pitchforks! Lol any way RATE AND REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!