InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ A transformation ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kagome was lying on her bed unconscious after the Transformation, for about 6 hours. Kouga was in his wolf form again which in his opinion was a lot more comfortable than his humanoid, his head on Kagome's belly, with Sesshomaru sprawled at the end of the bed by Kagome's feet. Both unconscious after all it takes a lot to transfer demonic aura and blood with out killing your self and whom ever you are transferring it to.
What Kagome didn't no was at some point during the transformation the demonic Aura and the heat emitting off her body destroyed her clothes, completely unaware of that fact when she woke up from unconsciousness she decided to wake up the two sleeping (sorta) demons not only surprising them, due to the fact that she was 18 hours early on getting up and completely giving them the wrong idea due to the fact she was nude.
Kouga in otter shock just put his paws over his eyes, but still being a man he peeked through his paws. “So guys how do I look?” asked Kagome. looking into her full body mirror and at that moment Kouga and Sesshomaru realized they made a BIG mistake letting her see her self.
“OMFG I'M NUDE YOU HENTAIS GET OUT, GET OUT!” screamed Kagome, throwing every possible thing she could get a hold of at the demon canines not paying attention to her new `features'.
**
Inuyasha was lying in his bed thinking about what Jankotsu said part of him thought it was true but the other half said it wasn't that, he always loved Kagome that he still does and always will. And another part of him told him that Kikyio didn't love him and that he should let her go.
`Is it true do I really only love Kagome now because she's prettier than she was then? Am I really that cold hearted? No I love Kagome for Kagome not her looks! But what about Kikyio I kissed Kagome the other night how can I do that to Kikyio we have been together for 6 years. (what he didn't no was Kikyio had been cheating on him for 6 years with every guy she met and even a few girls.) (*A/N hehe Kikyio is sooo a slut.)
What do I do I can't keep betraying her I loved her…at least I thought I did I'm not sure any more oh Kami help me decide give me a sign on who I should love. Thought Inuyasha before drifting into sleep.
***
By now Kagome had tossed on a night gown along with some under garments (for those perverted guys and girls wondering no she does not wear a thong! Those damn weggie panies!!!) The Night gown was light and the under cloth was silk it was a pink night gown with pink and orange flowers all over it, it was the sort of thing you see old woman in but she didn't care even if it make her look fat it was comfortable.
“Ok you hentai's you can come in, in humanoid form and you better have CLOTHES on not your tail wrapped around your loli pop.” Said Kagome flopping on her bed.
“Hey Kags sorry bout earlier but the transformation incinerated your clothes to oblivion.” Apologized Kouga, “wow Kagome this Sesshomaru didn't think it was possible but you look even more gorgeous than before!!!” complimented Sesshomaru drooling. Kouga went week in the knees now that he noticed Kagome's new features.
“Huh I don't feel different. ” said Kagome taking a look at her self in her full body mirror this time giving her self a good look, “Oh my god!” squealed Kagome with joy.
_________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________
Hey its me I know this was a REALLY short chapter but I want to keep yah wandering what Kagome looks like but I most likely WILL EDIT THIS AND MAKE IT LONGER LATER. Love Sheesoy-sama/Shell6 p.s AAAAAAAAARG