InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ As fate would have it ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I have to be honest right now I am happy tired and pissed off at the same time I have gotten 205 views of my story in a day and half which makes me happy but I am piss and sad that no one has left any reviews so I don't know if the story is good or bad or if u even are reading it T~T. *sigh* enjoy the new chapter I hope u like it.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
Kagome made her way to her and Sesshomaru's old apartment and with tear filled eyes started to gather her belongings even if she wanted to she could no longer stay under the same roof as him for the memories and guilt would eat her alive. Just as Kagome finished loading her things into her car her phone started to ring.
 
“Hello?” answered Kagome greeted with Sango's stressed voice. “Kagome you need to get over here QUICK its Kohaku and S-S-Shippo.” Forced out Sango. “The day care called it's a emergency they are at the…” at that moment Sango burst into tears. “THEY ARE IN THE HOSPITAL!” wailed Sango. Kagome just stared blankly in shock for a moment and closed her phone. In a split second Kagome was in her car racing at 100 miles an hour to the hospital but as fate would have it there was an accident and the roads were blocked. Kagome instinctively transformed into her youki state and leapt out of her car darting from car to car The police were caught her in this action and were in high pursuit but she out ran them by a mile and crashed into the hospital building.
Ignoring her own injuries Kagome transformed into her hanyou state picked the desk clerk up by the collar of his shirt and demand he tell her where Kohaku and Shippo were. Her eyes were burning with tears and she was bearing her fangs. The clerk nervously told her they were in the emergency room and on the brink of death.
 
That was the last straw Kagome couldn't take it any more she broke down in tears
her life had gone to hell in mere days. She left Sesshomaru for Inuyasha, she adopted Shippo, both he and Kohaku not to mention Inuyasha was were in the hospital what did she do to deserve it? To make things worse some crazy old hag was calling her name wile some physco woman threatened the clerk.
 
Wait is that Kaede and Sango?” thought Kagome escaping her own vortex of despair.
“KAGOME WHERE ARE KOHAKU AND SHIPPO???” pleaded Sango with desperate eyes. Kagome look down at the floor her long lushus bangs covering her eyes. “They are in the emergency room.” Whispered Kagome sadly. Kaede managed to hold in her tears but she watched as the two woman In front of her started to cry silent tears in sadness and despair.
 
Kagome and Sango were about to loose it when a pair of strong arms slipped around them. Kagome turned around to see a worried Inuyasha hugging her and a caring Miroku soothing Sango. “I-Inuyasha what a-are you doing down here? You should be in your room r-resting. sobbed Kagome. “I smelled your tears I couldn't sit around and wait I had to find you and make sure you were ok.” Whispered Inuyasha holding Kagome tight.
 
“As for me My lady Sango when you left work so suddenly I had a bad feeling and followed you here please forgive my intrusion.” Said Miroku controlling he lecherous nature if only for the moment. Sango just smiled weekly and held onto him as her fears melted away as if they were never even there. Bravely the male clerk dared interrupt the heart filled moment to bring the concerned family the news regarding the young boys heath. “It appears the two were hit my a moving car while playing the driver was confirmed to be drunk and cocaine. Your boys will be all right they suffered damage to their legs and the younger boy may not be able to walk for a short amount of time but for the moment they are in the infirmary for intensive care we are a little concerned about there mental state after such a horrifying experience but other than that they will be fine.” Said the clerk showing the family a picture of the culprit.
 
They were all shocked to find the culprit was none other than Kikyio.
Long chapter no KICKIN ASS CLIFFY HELLZ YEAH now unless I get a review u will never find out exactly what happened.