InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ Blood relations ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well I am grounded from the internet until Saturday T~T (it'sTuesday) so I figure y not workon my story? :3 -__- all though im sure some of my friends wont be pleased wit me T~T hopefully they wont abandon me thinking I skipped out on them @_@ any way this chapter is most likely going to be really long. Enjoy and fyi I am verysad I have over 350 viewsand only one review T~T meanie heads PLEASE REVIEW
*WARNING the first flash back is a little lemonish U HAVE BEEN WARNED*
________________________________________________________ _____________
 
No one said anything Kagome was speechless the breath taken out of her and Inuyasha was about to break. His golden eyes were tainted with red spots, his claws grew longer, sharper, deadlier and his fangs were piercing his own lip. In a flash he was gone and the others followed suit.
 
Mere seconds after the group left following Inuyasha the male clerk let his barrier fall revealing not a young brown haired clerk but the devious evil unnatural hanyou…Naraku. “Ku ku ku those pathetic weaklings falling strait for my trap. That slut Kikyio was just as bad as the rest of them leaving the half breed in the blink of a eye for me…..what a waste though she was good in bed *sigh* well not my fall she didn't get her tubes tied. Laughed Naraku.
 
*4 months earlier*
“Kikyio I thought we…” said Inuyasha cut of bye Kikyio, “You thought what that I loved you? A worthless half breed I never loved you Die INUYASHA!' called Kikyio throwing a dagger that was under her pillow at Inuyasha.”
Just in time Inuyasha came out of his trance and dogged the dagger that was aimed directly at his heart but he couldn't dodge it completely instead it when through his shoulder, He tripped in mid air and fell out the window he landed breaking a bone in his left leg pieces of the shattered bone getting lodged into his muscle and veins but he didn't care it was nothing compared to the pain in his heart he chose HER over Kagome was going to ask her to marry him and look how he was repaid. Karma, he thought he broke Kagome's heart and now Kikyio broke his not to mention his leg.
“Damn that worthless mutt!” cursed Kikyio as Inuyasha made his escape as Naraku effortlessly slid out of bed and pressed his naked body agenst hers his arousal obvious.
“Come now Kikyio forget about him I will dispose of him myself if you wish it so.” Whispered Naraku huskily into Kikyio's ear sending shivers down her spine.
She spun around quickly. “I love you” she whispered kissing passionately as they fell onto the bed. “I love you to my sweet.” Answered Naraku. “Now where were we?” chuckled Naraku receiving a devilish grin from Kikyio.
 
 
(the next morning XD *that's as much lemon as your gonna get around here*)
 
Naraku was passed out on Kikyio's king sized bed his ass just barely covered by her comforter. Kikyio on the other hand was doing something far less fun…..Taking a pregnancy test. She prayed to god all morning that she wasn't pregnant tisk tisk she probably would have had more luck if she begged the devil him self for the poor girl was pregnant but with whose baby? It's not like she stopped going at it with Inuyasha when she meat Naraku. She sheepishly walking into her room to find Naraku laying in bed his arms behind is head with a grin on his face. “Hey Babe ready for round 2?” laughed Naraku as Kikyio sat down on the bed. “Naraku you love me right?” asked Kikyio sounding innocent of any crimes. “Of course I do.” Smiled Naraku. “Then I have something to tell you….Im im pregnant.” Cried Kikyio. Naraku just stared at her with shock and rage in his eyes all he wanted to do was kill the bitch where she sat but he would not lower himself to that level. A snakelike grin spread across his face as held Kikyio in his arms and assured it would be all right. Once he was sure she was content he slipped out side luckily it was still dark. Naraku cut her breaks careful to make it look like mice got at them silently congratulating himself on his genius he won't only be rid of that pregnant slut but very soon that hanyou too.
 
*flash back over*
 
“Kuku stupid humans” Laughed Naraku disappearing in a puff of miasma.
 
Meanwhile Kagome was having a hard time keeping herself from killing Kikyio and Keeping Inuyasha from killing EVERY ONE.
While Kikyio was crying and taking a drug and alcohol test. “Well Miss Kikyio I apologize you are clean of cocaine or alcohol but im afraid I can't let you go.” Said the warden looking over Kikyio's test results.
“KIKYIO IM GOING TO KILL YOU!” yelled Inuyasha trying to get past Miroku's barrier. Kagome was mediating on the wardens desk while Sango was tried to get out of the jail cell Miroku put her in, in a attempt to keep her from Kikyio. “Inuyasha I-I I didn't mean to I-IM SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED 4 MONTHS AGO” wailed Kikyio her eyes pleading for forgiveness she feared she would never get.
“Just then Kagome's eyes snapped open blood stained and filled with anger, her fangs penetrating her lip, claws ready to strike even the warden was frightened bye her furry.
Kagome leapt of the desk causing 2 foot sized indents into the cold concrete floor of the warden's office and grabbed Kikyio by the caller or her tear stained blouse. Just before Kagome was going to snap her neck in half she looking into her pleading eyes and out stretched stomach and dropped her straight on the ground her eyes returning back to their normal brown color
 
And turned her back on Kikyio. “I smell it in you Kikyio” Said Kagome threw gritted teeth, “Inuyasha's child and my father's blood.” Growled Kagome clenching her fist so tight her drew blood from her own palms. For a second Kikyio didn't know how to react did she really want it to be Naraku's child? Surely he heard of her accident and yet he has not appeared but on the other hand Inuyasha is now for ever out of her reach. “Your f-fathers blood?!” whispered Kikyio in fear for her life un-sure of what Kagome meant by “blood”. “Now I understand why my father had pictures of me I did not pose for and why I often found my mother crying with a picture of me in her hands. It wasn't me at all it was you..Sister.” Kagome spit out those last words so coldly so cruelly and with so much hatred even the most evil cold hearted of men in the police station had shivers up their spines. Sango stoped trying to get out of her cell Miroku dropped his barrier and Inuyasha gained control of his body and sniffed the air carefully. “S-s-she's right Kikyio has the same blood of Kagome.” Answered Inuyasha in shock almost fallings back wards.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
ha try and not review to THAT