InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ just more unexpected turns of events ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well one of my readers brought something to my attention. MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING SUCKS!!!!! But do u expect I haven't been thought anything on the subject since 2-3 grade so sadly that part of my L.A skills is at a 2nd grade level i've known this for a while and tried to correct the errors on my own but I hate rereading things let alone things I know forward and backward ^-^;. The funny thing is I handed in a paper to my “teacher” and it was sooo bad on grammar she refused to take any one else's paper for the rest of the day XD I still got an A though :3 any way this same person offered to be my beta so hopefully we wont have that problem any more….well at least with the work I post online anyway.
------------
 
There was an eerie silence as every in the room absorbed the new found information. After a few moments of silence Kikyio slipped her delicate figures into her surprisingly unrevealing shirt and pulled out a necklace with half of a pink jewel dangling on it. She courageous and tauntingly held it up in front of Kagome as if suddenly gaining her normal bitchy “im better than you” attitude.
“Fine if that is so then prove it pull out the other half of the jewel!” Kikyio said defiantly but that was stopped all too soon as Kagome pulled the other half out of her own shirt and put the two pieces together making a exact replica of the jewel on her restaurants sign”
“The complete Shikon no tama!” breathed Kikyio and Kagome in unison…..KAGOME and Kikyio in unison (A/N haha had to do it I was writing and I was like WTF Kikyio before Kagome no way in hell!)
As soon as the Shikon no tama was complete Inuyasha's inure demon started going crazy as if DEMANDING he take possession of it if it weren't for Miroku's power still looming around Inuyasha he would have already had it in his clawed hands.
Just as quickly as the jewel had been completed it was separated once more. “I will come back to discuss the matter of the jewel Sister dear but rite now I have more important things to discuss like my sons well being and my nephew/ nieces/ half children's health.” Sneered Kagome carefully placing her half of the jewel back around her neck and tucked away in her shirt. And before Kikyio could even have the hoped of arguing Kagome had her, and EVERYBODY else in the car (don't ask how they all fit) and on their way to hospital no one daring to speak less feel the sting of Kagome wrath…who currently had enough evil in her aura that every one was surprised it wasn't visible.
 
 
At some point word spread around that Shippo and Kohaku were at the hospital and regrettably due to Kagome's mood not only did the entire day care center come but all the of Kagome's staff as well and Kouga of course.
 
“K-Kagome it huuurts!” wined Shippo reaching for his cast enclosed leg. Kagome gently ran her fingers threw his silly orange hair. “Shh its ok Shippo im here.” Whispered Kagome gently kissing forehead as Sango did much the same for Kohaku. Kikyio could only hide her face in shame she may have been a bitch but she wasn't heartless but one thing was still bothering her who cut her breaks?
For one Miroku managed to keep his hands to himself and brought Kohaku and Shippo some sweets . Sesshomaru and Rin got to the hospital as soon as they could all though it was obvious a lot more than kissing was going on between the 2 before they arrived (A/N hehe naughty Rin ;3) Both boys would be ok but that left another issue unresolved...Kikyio and Kagome. “ Kikyio right now I would rather do nothing other than personally rip your wind pip out with my clawed hands and watch you beg for your LIFE but you are still a human being my sister no less on top of that you carry my future step child / niece or nephew .” growled out Kagome. “As for the jewel we will let the court decide who gains custody of it.”
 
( I was already at this point when I got the review to anything up from this a/n most likely will be worse than the rest @_@)
 
With that said Kagome just turned her back on Kikyio wearing an emotionless expression that could rival that of Sesshomaru's. (A/n yeah yeah I know Sesshy has been a soft puppy in dis story but I remember making him wear that emotionless mask in one of the earlier chaps so *shrugs* roll wit it) Kikyio just stared at Kagome in shock she couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth and frankly neither could every one else in the room poor little keiko-chan who managed to sneak a ride with Kouga was hiding being Sesshomaru his tail between his quivering legs. Kouga was doing much the same.
Mean while somewhere in the shadows of the darkest deepest hole Naraku was laughing enjoying the young girl's spirit and all in all loving her hostility. His plans were going perfectly.
 
Despite her better judgment (A/n if she had any) Kikyio stood her ground and yanked Kagome back by her hair. There was no way in hell she was going to let this bitch talk to her like that sister or not! “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” demanded Kikyio staring Kagome straight in the eyes. “WELL ANWE..” Kikyio was cut off by a breath taking clutch around her neck she looked down to see Kagome smirking at her. Kagome's eyes were blood red her fangs and claws were growing a rapidly and to make matters worse her grip on Kikyio's fragile neck was tightening more and more by every second. Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Kouga were just about to make an attempt to separate the 2 girls when then unexpected happened Kagome dropped Kikyio lip body just as her water broke. Then Kagome her self collapsed on the cold hard floors of the hospital the color quickly draining from both her and Kikyio's face.
A minor set back in Naraku's plan.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
well that's an unexpected turn of events at this point I think I like Sango and Rin :3 Kagome and Kikyio are real bitches in my opinion XD I mean hello Kikyio fuckin tried to kill Inuyasha!! Crazy physco path XD and Kagome well just look at her she almost choked a pregnant woman! Tisk tisk to think I originally planned to make this a bash Kikyio fic XDDDDD whelp rate a review