InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ KILALA HAS A SISTER!?!?!?!? ❯ chap 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I MADE NEW CHAPPIE!!!!! Be happy for me!
 
 
 
 
 
Naomi got up early the next day. She felt fresh and rejuvenated. Kilala got up as well. The others were still sound asleep. Kilala and Naomi looked at eachother. Naomi reverted into her original form and sparred off with Kilala. Kagome woke to the sounds of growls and fighting. “NO! stop!!” Kagome ran in between them. “You shouldn't fight!” Naomi went into her human form. “Kagome, we weren't fighting. We were sparring.” Kagome looked at her. “Oh ok.” Inuyasha woke up and went to the river. “I'm gonna catch some breakfast.” “Alright Inu-Yasha.” Kagome replied. Naomi went to help Inu-Yasha.
 
“Hi. I came to help.” She said. “Yeah thanks.” He replied. Together, they caught 14 fish. “This will defiantly feed us.” Naomi said brightly. They cooked the fish and ate them. Kagome started up a game of tag with shippo and Kilala. They were all having fun. Inu-Yasha watching with a small smile, Sango getting felt up by Miroku, Miroku getting slapped, and Naomi laughing. All in all, it was a very relaxed atmosphere. The mood was broken when Koga ran in. Inu-Yasha got up and growled. “Kagome, I…” he didn't finish. His eyes were fixed on Naomi. “Kagome, who is this?” Kagome followed his gaze. “That's Naomi.” Inu-Yasha growled. “Koga what are you doing here?” Koga looked at him. “I came to get my woman, but it seems I have seen another.” He looked at Naomi. She realized what he was aiming at. “What the? No way loser!” Koga walked up to her and grabbed her hand. “Relax, you're my woman now.” Kagome gasped. “So that's it? You see another girl and dump me like a sack of bricks? Inu-Yasha kill him!” she screamed. “With pleasure.” He growled. Naomi tried to punch Koga but he jumped away from her. Inu-Yasha swung the tetsaiga. “WINDSCAR!” Naomi and Koga both were obscured from site by the blast. “Crap.” Inu-Yasha said. “Hey! Watch where you're swinging that!” they all looked up to see Koga in the air with Naomi in his arms. “LET ME GO YOU JERK!” She yelled. She enveloped herself in flames. Koga dropped her in surprise.
 
She snapped at him as they fell to the ground. They both landed on their feet. Naomi growled and snapped at him. “Ooh. You're feisty. I like that in women.” Koga smirked, dodging her. “I AM NOT YOUR WOMAN!!!!!!!!!” she yelled.
 
Ah. I put a new chapter soon. Sorry it's so short. Send reviews! I can't write without reviews!